Terrible Real Estate Agent Photographs

by ronr 8 replies
for a few laughs.

Check out this site.

Terrible Real Estate Agent Photographs
#offline marketing #agent #estate #photographs #real #terrible
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Aaron Doud
    Sadly looking at homes I think most are pretty bad. Also not sure why they use so few.

    They take 10 to 30 of a homes and I at times take 130 plus of a camper. Wonder which makes it easier to shop online. :|
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8578871].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Robert Domino
      Originally Posted by Aaron Doud View Post

      Sadly looking at homes I think most are pretty bad. Also not sure why they use so few.

      They take 10 to 30 of a homes and I at times take 130 plus of a camper. Wonder which makes it easier to shop online. :|
      A lot of agents are bad, but it doesn't compare with sellers.

      What's the agent going to do, take a picture of the woman's bedroom with naked pictures on the wall?

      Of the trashed out rooms?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8580222].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author tinknocker
        Originally Posted by Robert Domino View Post

        A lot of agents are bad, but it doesn't compare with sellers.

        What's the agent going to do, take a picture of the woman's bedroom with naked pictures on the wall?

        Of the trashed out rooms?



        I agree with Aaron, the more pictures the better.

        Considering your hypothetical example of a bunch of bad pictures on the walls, messy rooms or whatever it is that stops you from taking pixs in the first place.

        If you can't take a large amount of pictures because of this problem, then what's going to happen when the buyers & real estate agent does a walk-through of the property?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8581033].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Aaron Doud
          Originally Posted by tinknocker View Post

          I agree with Aaron, the more pictures the better.

          Considering your hypothetical example of a bunch of bad pictures on the walls, messy rooms or whatever it is that stops you from taking pixs in the first place.

          If you can't take a large amount of pictures because of this problem, then what's going to happen when the buyers & real estate agent does a walk-through of the property?
          Bingo people need to get a storage building when selling a home or move out first. Unless your home is listed below market in a popular area you need to stage it to sell.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8581072].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Robert Domino
            Originally Posted by Aaron Doud View Post

            Bingo people need to get a storage building when selling a home or move out first. Unless your home is listed below market in a popular area you need to stage it to sell.
            We agree, but between what people "should" do and what people actually do, you know there's a world of difference

            And no, they weren't hypothetical scenarios, that stuff happens all the time. Just recently, an old agent I know that is very religious was absolutely horrified when he brought in visitors for a showing just to realize the lady's intimate pictures all over the bedroom.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8581191].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rhodester
    Buying a home can be very frustrating at times.When we bought a few years ago we made sure to have a good agent to start with. Then we did a lot of research on our own thru multiple listings and zillo.com. Pics of homes did help but the bottom line was for us to do our due diligence and lean on our realtor. Have a great day.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8579352].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mikaedi88
    One would hope they weren't actually used for the sale or rent! pretty off-putting putting for prospective buyers.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8580319].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics

  • 70 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    Warriors .... Warriors.... what would you like to LEARN?

    Good Morning awesome Warriors... I'm happy to announce that The Warrior Forum is planning to create our first COURSE. Yes... Powered by Warrior Wisdom... yeah!! Made at home. But before ... [read more]

  • 15 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    Moving on From Amazon - They've Resorted to Skimming

    Well after busting my butt the last couple of years as an Amazon "Associate". I think it's time to move on. Not only did they literally steal 1/3 of my ... [read more]

  • 20 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    What is the best Way to drive Traffic From Reddit

    Hello everyone Lots of People say that it is a good Way To Get More visitors to Blog posts and get more Email Subscribers Fast. I started using it But ... [read more]

  • 3 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    Using real science to improve your life

    Odahh in Personal Development

    Hello, I have been watching youtubes from a professor Jordan Peterson Jordan Peterson | Start With the Small Things -... this is one of the videos just search YouTube and ... [read more]

  • 47 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    How Do Highly Successful People Stay Positive?

    Hi Gang, I just stumbled upon this great article and wanted to share! 6 Ways Highly Successful People Stay Positive So the question begs, how do YOU stay positive? What ... [read more]