Pr:6 Business, Job, Finance Authority website - Links For Sale.

by 51 comments
Hi Everybody,

I am selling Guest Posts and Home Page Text-Links from my PR:6 business, job, finance related authority website.

For home page link.

Price: 135$/3 months.

For guest posts
Price: 20$ (you write with 2 permanent text links.)

PM me for details or send email to: webmasterimeh [@] yahoo[dot]com
Last edited by cozmicweb on May 20, 2013 at 14:07 PM. Reason: Discount
#reciprocal links #authority #business #finance #job #links #pr6 #sale #website

  • Profile picture of the author PPCInformer
    can you PM me the link
  • Profile picture of the author cozmicweb
    Originally Posted by PPCInformer View Post

    can you PM me the link
    PM has been sent with details.
  • Profile picture of the author sadiaali786786
    I am looking for Spanish sites. I need sites in Spanish language and Server in Spain IP. If you have this kind of sites, please, let me know.Best regards
  • Profile picture of the author cozmicweb
    Originally Posted by sadiaali786786 View Post

    I am looking for Spanish sites. I need sites in Spanish language and Server in Spain IP. If you have this kind of sites, please, let me know.Best regards

    Please open a new thread for your need. Stop sending spam to every thread.
  • Profile picture of the author Orion888
    Can you pm the link as well for the finance site?
  • Profile picture of the author cozmicweb
    Originally Posted by Orion888 View Post

    Can you pm the link as well for the finance site?
    PM sent with details.
  • Profile picture of the author t0bi
    Please PM me details.

    Regards
  • Profile picture of the author cozmicweb
    Originally Posted by t0bi View Post

    Please PM me details.

    Regards
    Pm sent with details.
  • Profile picture of the author DanH123
    please pm me link for finance site
  • Profile picture of the author cozmicweb
    Originally Posted by DanH123 View Post

    please pm me link for finance site
    Pm sent with details.

    This site is king if you want to promote your finance websites especially in niches loans ,lenders, money .
  • Profile picture of the author kaps18
    Hi



    How are you doing?



    Can you send me a few high quality finance/retirement plan sites and prices for 6/12 months on them.


    - Good Quality
    - Minimum page authority of 18


    I await to hear.


    Thanks, Dan
  • Profile picture of the author cozmicweb
    Originally Posted by kaps18 View Post

    Hi



    How are you doing?



    Can you send me a few high quality finance/retirement plan sites and prices for 6/12 months on them.


    - Good Quality
    - Minimum page authority of 18


    I await to hear.


    Thanks, Dan
    Pm sent with details.
  • Profile picture of the author danielph
    Can you Pm a link so i will take a look
  • Profile picture of the author cozmicweb
    @danielph PM sent with details.

    we have currently 3 Obl links at the site.
  • Profile picture of the author Going Up
    Send me detail of your website at ayayconsultant [@] gmail.com
    or PM me your website details and your contact info, I am interested in your links.
  • Profile picture of the author cozmicweb
    Originally Posted by Going Up View Post

    Send me detail of your website at ayayconsultant [@] gmail.com
    or PM me your website details and your contact info, I am interested in your links.
    An email with full details has been sent to your email address.
    Thanks.
  • Profile picture of the author cozmicweb
    I will make discounts for regular blog posters and direct links buyers.
  • Profile picture of the author cozmicweb
    Hi WF,
    Guest post price is only 20$ for a limited time.
  • Profile picture of the author cozmicweb
    Discount will be available for one week.
  • Profile picture of the author cozmicweb
    Same discount has been reopened. Be Hurry!

Next Topics on Trending Feed