So I own a bracelet company and our website is around 7 months old. We use Shopify and I have a decent SEO background, so I know all about product listings to optimize keywords and apps through their platform as well as keeping up with new trends.
I have been able to rank our product in the top 3 search results for my target keyword "rope bracelet" in Amazon over this time and sales are consistently going up. I am running into issues trying to get this same success for ranking in Google as we are nowhere near the top search results for our keyword. Below are some of the steps Im doing within our store to boost SEO
* Site is indexed properly, mobile friendly, quick load time (company is called "st8te")
* A blog that ties to our instagram. Use keywords on the post within the store and meta tag the photos for all relevant keywords
* Proper product descriptions (h1 tags and product titles with target keywords, descriptions and bullet points with target keywords, non repetitive)
* Facebook, instagram, Pinterest- Around $40 a day advertising on these outlets doing a combination of PPE, CTR and WC ads
* Other social - tumblr, imgur photo submission with keywords
So my question is... How am I not ranking? We have sales and around 200 visitors a day on the site currently as most of it is through paid traffic. What can we implement to feed google?