2000+ Free Backlinks from SEO Friendly Directories - Boost your Google Rankings!

by Nemanja 286 replies
Hi,

Limited Time Free Offer - reserve your spot on time!

I have created another FREE backlink building tool:
IMT Directory Submitter

This directory submitter is not a bot, it is semi-automatic online tool and it will help you submit your website to 2000+ SEO friendly directories.

It is very fast and easy to use, it fills up all required fields for you and preselects category, all you need to do is click the "Submit" button (you have instructions there also), although the quality is like manual submission.

This tool will help you boost your website rankings in search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing for your main keywords and eventually can help your website to get to the first page of Google, Yahoo and Bing.


Since this tool is online(2010.10.05) it has made
450.000+ successful directory submissions
for 6000+ domains.


This is Google PR breakdown of supported directories:
PR6 - 9
PR5 - 34
PR4 - 105
PR3 - 193
PR2 - 279
PR1 - 232
PR0 - 1280


Directory submission is a long term process, one can't expect to see results in a few days.
When building links you need to get as many different backlinks from as many different websites and IP's as possible. You need to diversify your incoming links from as much diferent services as possible. You should not use just one tactic when building links, (article submission, blog commenting, directory submission or what ever), the main key to sucessfull backlink campaign is natural appearance of backlinks and natural don't mean backlinks from one service or one type of websites and all done in one go or in one single day.

Conclusion is that you can't expect that only one linkbuilding tactic will give you top 3 or top 5 or what ever google rankings. So you can't expect that directory submission alone will bring your website to the top of the google for your keywords. If you expect that then you are in the wrong place.

SEO needs planning, time, work and testing this is not something you can get done overnight!


Feedback is welcome,
Nemanja
#search engine optimization #1800 #directories #free #submit #tool #website
  • Profile picture of the author dwatkins
    Hi, I followed your link but was unable to login. I tried to register and received the message that I had an invalid referrer.
    • Profile picture of the author Nemanja
      Originally Posted by dwatkins View Post

      Hi, I followed your link but was unable to login. I tried to register and received the message that I had an invalid referrer.
      That is because you are entering something in the referrer field that is not a valid username on the forums.

      Please try again and don't put anything in the "Referrer" field while registering or if something is in that filed just delete it.
      Signature
      Markething.Me - The Best FREE Social Marketing Tool Available!!

      Free Tools:
      IMT Website Submitter(Indexer) | IMT Directory Submitter | IMT RSS Submitter | IMT SERP Checker
    • Profile picture of the author tomveo
      Originally Posted by dwatkins View Post

      Hi, I followed your link but was unable to login. I tried to register and received the message that I had an invalid referrer.
      Oh, Me too.
  • Profile picture of the author cagliostro
    Thanks !

    One question. When we get a confirmation link for our email from the directory, do we have to also fill out the submissions in that page ? It is not clear:
    • Profile picture of the author Nemanja
      Originally Posted by cagliostro View Post

      Thanks !

      One question. When we get a confirmation link for our email from the directory, do we have to also fill out the submissions in that page ? It is not clear:
      Some directories will send confirmation mail, some will just send welcome mail and some don't even send emails.
      In emails that have confirmation links you only need to click them (or copy past in the browser address bar) to confirm your directory submission, no need to do anything else.
      Signature
      Markething.Me - The Best FREE Social Marketing Tool Available!!

      Free Tools:
      IMT Website Submitter(Indexer) | IMT Directory Submitter | IMT RSS Submitter | IMT SERP Checker
  • Profile picture of the author thebitbotdotcom
    Very nice tool. Thanks for sharing it. Time to get to submitting...
    Signature
    Do Your Copywriting Skills Suck?

    Let Us Help You Develop Your Writing Skills!

    Submit Guest Posts With [ TheBitBot.Com ]
  • Profile picture of the author cagliostro
    Indead very nice tool. And the best is that you can partially submit. I'm doing 20 daily.

    Also take the time to find out in what category your competition or similar websites is ALREADY listed, so you can save time on category errors.
  • Profile picture of the author marieluy143
    wow.......this is a very nice tool..and its totally FREE?.. well lets see the result..
    Signature

    What's Up Doc ~ No.1 Hair Loss Treatment in UK - Leimo

    • Profile picture of the author Condorr
      Any reason why this tool isn't completely automated like your other tool? Seems like it would cut down a lot of manual labor especially with the non captcha sites.

      Still a great tool thats free. Thanks for sharing with the community.
      Signature

      Founder and Lead Programmer
      Keyword Igniter - Exact Match Domain Research Evolved. www.IgniterStudios.com

  • Profile picture of the author winsoar
    Is it possible to just select the PR2+ sites?
    Signature

    Visit my official blog: James Winsoar and learn how to generate 30+ new FREE leads a day on auto-pilot!

  • Profile picture of the author DNChamp
    will check it out..thanx again for your tools!
  • Profile picture of the author Nemanja
    If you get this error message while submitting :
    "- The URL could not be validated. Either the page does not exist or the server cound not be contacted."

    then don't skip that directory, just try to submit it one more time.
    That way your submission success rate will better.
    Signature
    Markething.Me - The Best FREE Social Marketing Tool Available!!

    Free Tools:
    IMT Website Submitter(Indexer) | IMT Directory Submitter | IMT RSS Submitter | IMT SERP Checker
  • Profile picture of the author XToni
    I get this when i try:

    Warning: substr_count() [function.substr-count]: Empty substring in /home/dohc/imtalk.org/modules/submitter/getnew.php on line 69

    Warning: substr_count() [function.substr-count]: Empty substring in /home/dohc/imtalk.org/modules/submitter/getnew.php on line 69

    Warning: substr_count() [function.substr-count]: Empty substring in /home/dohc/imtalk.org/modules/submitter/getnew.php on line 69

    Warning: substr_count() [function.substr-count]: Empty substring in /home/dohc/imtalk.org/modules/submitter/getnew.php on line 69

    Warning: substr_count() [function.substr-count]: Empty substring in /home/dohc/imtalk.org/modules/submitter/getnew.php on line 69

    Warning: substr_count() [function.substr-count]: Empty substring in /home/dohc/imtalk.org/modules/submitter/getnew.php on line 69
    • Profile picture of the author Dani P
      Originally Posted by XToni View Post

      I get this when i try:

      Warning: substr_count() [function.substr-count]: Empty substring in /home/dohc/imtalk.org/modules/submitter/getnew.php on line 69

      Warning: substr_count() [function.substr-count]: Empty substring in /home/dohc/imtalk.org/modules/submitter/getnew.php on line 69

      Warning: substr_count() [function.substr-count]: Empty substring in /home/dohc/imtalk.org/modules/submitter/getnew.php on line 69

      Warning: substr_count() [function.substr-count]: Empty substring in /home/dohc/imtalk.org/modules/submitter/getnew.php on line 69

      Warning: substr_count() [function.substr-count]: Empty substring in /home/dohc/imtalk.org/modules/submitter/getnew.php on line 69

      Warning: substr_count() [function.substr-count]: Empty substring in /home/dohc/imtalk.org/modules/submitter/getnew.php on line 69


      I'm getting an error like this too?
      Thanks
  • Profile picture of the author Nemanja
    OK, I found your error,
    When you entered the keywords for cats you left one coma at the end, like this
    keyword1, keyword2,

    and this last coma is too much, script expect some keyword after coma and get nothing, so thats way you get wraning/error

    I have fixed this for you and now it is working, you can continue to submit...
    Signature
    Markething.Me - The Best FREE Social Marketing Tool Available!!

    Free Tools:
    IMT Website Submitter(Indexer) | IMT Directory Submitter | IMT RSS Submitter | IMT SERP Checker
    • Profile picture of the author XToni
      Originally Posted by Nemanja View Post

      OK, I found your error,
      When you entered the keywords for cats you left one coma at the end, like this
      keyword1, keyword2,

      and this last coma is too much, script expect some keyword after coma and get nothing, so thats way you get wraning/error

      I have fixed this for you and now it is working, you can continue to submit...
      you are right, it's working now.

Trending Topics