Best SEO Software

by NikkiDelgado 10 replies
What SEO software do you use to get your sites to first page of search engines?
Do any of them actually work?

These are some I am considering purhasing

SEO powersuite
IBP
SENuke
traffic travis

Does anyone have experience with any of them can help me out before I take the plunge.

Thanks
#search engine optimization #seo #software
  • Profile picture of the author girlgeek
    Hi Nikki,

    I personally have only dabbled with SEnuke but found the functionality was ok. It depends what specifically you're looking for from your software...


    Mel
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3458656].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author imfusa
    I am using IBP, and in 2 weeks i ranked a 3 week old site on some important targeted keywords, on the first page, from 9th position to 5th position, dancing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3458760].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HaydenR
    I'd recommend SENuke.. its tried and true.. but it really depends on what you're looking for.. each software has its specialty..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3458894].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Adam H
      Im a massive fan of SEO powersuite to be honest, its reports are fantastic and its much easier to navigate than IBP , the only other one ive tried was WebCEO but didnt think much of that.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3460452].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GeorgR.
    I wouldnt touch SENuke if you dont have a certain lvl of experience, really, i am not a dumbo but using Senuke successfully requires A LOT of studying other's peoples methods.

    If you really want to shell out so much money i would wait until they release Senuke X.

    I actually think that xgen seo (my review on link) is not bad at all. It is also not free of flaws, but so is Senuke. But Xgen might be way more for a newbie if you dont plan to study weeks how to really use Senuke right. My $0.03

    Another highly praised software is Magic Submitter.

    IBP, PowerSuite, Traffix Travis cannot even compared to SenukE or Xgen Seo, they do TOTALLY different things.

    For keyword research, rank tracking etc. i still recommend Market Samurai.

    You also might wanna look into Article Marketing Robot. EFFECTIVE, cheap...good backlinks. Really easy to use too.
    Signature
    *** Affiliate Site Quick --> The Fastest & Easiest Way to Make Affiliate Sites!<--
    -> VISIT www.1UP-SEO.com *** <- Internet Marketing, SEO Tips, Reviews & More!! ***
    *** HIGH QUALITY CONTENT CREATION +++ Manual Article Spinning (Thread Here) ***
    Content Creation, Blogging, Articles, Converting Sales Copy, Reviews, Ebooks, Rewrites
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3460722].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author NikkiDelgado
      Originally Posted by parbat View Post

      I m using trafic travis and it working fine for me.

      i m not familiar with other seo software
      Traffic Travis is free right? or is there a premium version too?

      Originally Posted by HaydenR View Post

      I'd recommend SENuke.. its tried and true.. but it really depends on what you're looking for.. each software has its specialty..
      Is SENuke still so good now Google doesn't like spin articles anymore?

      Originally Posted by Riverwire View Post

      Im a massive fan of SEO powersuite to be honest, its reports are fantastic and its much easier to navigate than IBP , the only other one ive tried was WebCEO but didnt think much of that.
      Tried the free trial and seems to be pretty cool!

      Originally Posted by GeorgR. View Post

      I wouldnt touch SENuke if you dont have a certain lvl of experience, really, i am not a dumbo but using Senuke successfully requires A LOT of studying other's peoples methods.

      If you really want to shell out so much money i would wait until they release Senuke X.

      I actually think that xgen seo (my review on link) is not bad at all. It is also not free of flaws, but so is Senuke. But Xgen might be way more for a newbie if you dont plan to study weeks how to really use Senuke right. My $0.03

      Another highly praised software is Magic Submitter.

      IBP, PowerSuite, Traffix Travis cannot even compared to SenukE or Xgen Seo, they do TOTALLY different things.

      For keyword research, rank tracking etc. i still recommend Market Samurai.

      You also might wanna look into Article Marketing Robot. EFFECTIVE, cheap...good backlinks. Really easy to use too.
      Thanks for your advice. Very helpful! Do you think I should get one of each type of program

      For example

      Traffic Travis and SEnuke
      or Powersuite and Xgen?

      Or do they both do similar things but in different styles?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3467264].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NikkiDelgado
    What about SESniper? I have heard great things about that on the forum? Anyone tried it? Not sure if it is so much a SEO tool but know it gets you ranked fast in the search engines?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3467251].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author abelenabell
    I think most people here tend to do SEO themselves. Most program is looked down on since SEO can be done much better by hand.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3469225].message }}

Trending Topics

  • 8 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    Can i change Google analytics tracking code to my website ?

    srinivas d in SEO

    Hi friends. can i get another google analytics tracking code to my website with another gmail id?

  • 7 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    Are you the Warrior of the Month?

    so.....we are launching the Warrior of the Month mini competition... Yes... every Month we will announce who was the Warrior with the most valuable post. This is our own small ... [read more]

  • 121 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    Warriors .... Warriors.... what would you like to LEARN?

    Good Morning awesome Warriors... I'm happy to announce that The Warrior Forum is planning to create our first COURSE. Yes... Powered by Warrior Wisdom... yeah!! Made at home. But before ... [read more]

  • 26 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    What can I give out for free!

    Hello warriors, I created a sales funnel for my primary product, which is an ebook. I want to give something for free in exchange for a customers email, I just ... [read more]

  • 101 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }}

    How I Sold 985 Copies of an Affiliate Offer in 5 Days (Step by Step)

    When I first started online in 2002, it took me a year to sell 985 copies of anything. These days, I can typically do it in the span of a ... [read more]