Google Adsense or AdChoices

Profile picture of the author suxes2005 by suxes2005 Posted: 08/11/2011
Hi,

I installed a plugin in my new WP blog and instead
of writing -ads by google- in the adsense area, it's
writing ad choices. Please are they thesame?

SHALOM
#adchoices #adsense #google

  • Profile picture of the author sabbienielsen
    sabbienielsen
    yes, adchoices and adsense both are the same
  • Profile picture of the author 2423898
    2423898
    Adsense for sure
  • Profile picture of the author KirkMcD
    KirkMcD
    No AdChoices is not Adsense, BUT Adsense now says Adchoices when displayed.
    For more details on why Adsense now says AdChoices: New in-ads notice label and icon - Inside AdSense
  • Profile picture of the author Oranges
    Oranges
    Ads by Google changed to AdChoices last month.
  • Profile picture of the author paulgl
    paulgl
    What are you $%%^^#&*@ people talking about?!?!?!?!?

    Adchoices is just a built-in privacy policy!!!!!!!

    They are not ads, have not replaced adsense, are not any other
    fantasy idea that people have come up with!!!

    Where do some of you live?

    Paul
  • Profile picture of the author Jenny4u1
    Jenny4u1
    Adsense changed to Adchoices. No difference between the adchoices and adsense.
  • Profile picture of the author kamruddin
    kamruddin
    Ya buddy, I was confused as well, but now got to know both are same
  • Profile picture of the author paulgl
    paulgl
    ARE YOU PEOPLE LISTENING or READING?!?!?!?

    No wonder you fall on your collective faces and fail!

    Adchoices is not adsense. They are NOT one and the same!
    They have not replaced anything. Get a grip!

    Adchoices is just a link to a privacy page. That's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Again, what planet are you people living on?

    I can just see some of you now. Looking at your toshiba laptop.
    Seeing a button that says "enter" and proclaiming, I guess
    Toshiba is now "enter."

    *sigh*

    Google would be quite shocked to think people think adsense
    changed to adchoices. Well, judging by the amount of people
    that get banned here on the WF, maybe they would just laugh.

    Pauk
  • Profile picture of the author penpal6
    penpal6
    they are both same :-)
  • Profile picture of the author suxes2005
    suxes2005
    Originally Posted by paulgl View Post

    ARE YOU PEOPLE LISTENING or READING?!?!?!?

    No wonder you fall on your collective faces and fail!

    Adchoices is not adsense. They are NOT one and the same!
    They have not replaced anything. Get a grip!

    Adchoices is just a link to a privacy page. That's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Again, what planet are you people living on?

    I can just see some of you now. Looking at your toshiba laptop.
    Seeing a button that says "enter" and proclaiming, I guess
    Toshiba is now "enter."

    *sigh*

    Google would be quite shocked to think people think adsense
    changed to adchoices. Well, judging by the amount of people
    that get banned here on the WF, maybe they would just laugh.

    Pauk

    Guess you are the one sleeping and does not know wassup online

    SHALOM
  • Profile picture of the author seo-expert
    seo-expert
    What are you guys fighting about? Just wait for Google's official announcement.
  • Profile picture of the author paulgl
    paulgl
    Originally Posted by seo-expert View Post

    What are you guys fighting about? Just wait for Google's official announcement.
    Why are you people Sooooooooooooooooo daft, and refuse to read?

    There is no such nonsense and google switching to adchoices because
    adchoices is NOT gasp ads! It is a global privacy policy for online
    ad networks. Self policing, we'll call it.

    It is not adsense. It's not a change to adsense. It's not google.
    It's not google changing to adchoices.

    Or any other such fantasy stuff that people just can't get a grasp to!

    Why do you people refuse to read? It's just a label to a link. That's it!
    Nothing more, nothing less!

    Did you read that? Probably not. Just wait until the next ridiculous
    responses like:
    Originally Posted by suxes2005 View Post

    Guess you are the one sleeping and does not know wassup online

    SHALOM
    Did you even read the responses suxes? Obviously not. And who's sleeping?

    Shalom. That's why you people fail. You are completely clueless.

    Paul
  • Profile picture of the author bigcaveman
    bigcaveman
    Originally Posted by suxes2005 View Post

    Hi,

    I installed a plugin in my new WP blog and instead
    of writing -ads by google- in the adsense area, it's
    writing ad choices. Please are they thesame?

    SHALOM
    Ad choices is just a link to the Adsense Help page that is basically an adsense privacy policy. At the bottom of the help page they try to sign you up for adsense or adwords. :p

    If you see this under your adsense ads, don't worry. Your site is showing adsense ads.

    Hope this helps you out.
  • Profile picture of the author suxes2005
    suxes2005
    Originally Posted by bigcaveman View Post

    Ad choices is just a link to the Adsense Help page that is basically an adsense privacy policy. At the bottom of the help page they try to sign you up for adsense or adwords. :p

    If you see this under your adsense ads, don't worry. Your site is showing adsense ads.

    Hope this helps you out.

    Thanks for the update boss
  • Profile picture of the author wordinvestor
    wordinvestor
    I enjoy all of your fighting about adchoices or adsense instead of original topic.
  • Profile picture of the author suxes2005
    suxes2005
    Originally Posted by wordinvestor View Post

    I enjoy all of your fighting about adchoices or adsense instead of original topic.

    Guess they are same?
  • Profile picture of the author paulgl
    paulgl
    Did you read anything? They are not the same.

    Adsense is adsense is adsense is adsense is adsense is adsense is adsense....

    Adchoices is a link is a link is a link is a link is a link is a link is a link is a link...

    to a privacy policy to a privacy policy to a privacy policy to a privacy policy...

    Adsense is adsense is adsense is adsense is adsense is adsense is adsense....

    Adsense and adchoices are not the same. They are not replaced. They
    are not any such fantasy item that anyone else can think of...

    Major players in the online ad game are using adchoices as a link to a global
    privacy policy. Self policing before governments get involved and do damage.

    *broken record*

    Pretty soon some of you are going to be saying yahoo ads and adsense are
    the same...I can hear it now.

    Paul
  • Profile picture of the author Blacklisted
    Blacklisted
    What are AdChoices?

    The AdChoices icon appears on sites that use Google's AdSense program to show ads. While Google often shows you ads based on the content of the page you are viewing, we also show some ads based on the types of websites you visit, view, or where you interact with an ad or other Google product supported by Google's advertising services. In doing this, Google doesn't know your name or any other personal information about you. Google simply recognizes the number stored in your browser on the DoubleClick cookie, and shows ads related to the interest and inferred demographic categories associated with that cookie. It's our goal to make these ads as relevant and useful as possible for you. Google doesn't create categories, or show ads, based on sensitive topics such as race, religion, sexual orientation, or health.
  • Profile picture of the author folieparchet
    folieparchet
    I see that Adchoices is from Yahoo not from Google,is true!? What is pay more for a click !?
  • Profile picture of the author SeoAdsenseLover
    SeoAdsenseLover
    Both are same

Related discussions