How to index my site fast?

by 55 comments
Hello i will like to ask how to index my site fast?
#seo #fast #index #site

  • Profile picture of the author TopKat22
    Ping it with a service like pingler.com. Post it on facebook, twitter, and other social networks with the actual link not a short url. Put it on some high activity forums as your profile link.
  • Profile picture of the author vishalduggal
    This question has been asked here 100 times before. Please use the search button and save yours as well as other's time.
  • Profile picture of the author dtang4
    Here's one of my tools to get a new domain indexed day of registration:
    Rapid Google Indexer - Instantly get your new domain indexed by Google | TheManWhoSoldtheWeb.com

    Premise behind it is to submit it to megafoo/whois links.
  • Profile picture of the author TrafficMystic
    Use the indexer in my sig.. works a treat for me and thousands of others..
  • Profile picture of the author Mr Lim
    Originally Posted by vishalduggal View Post

    This question has been asked here 100 times before. Please use the search button and save yours as well as other's time.
    Click here

    Click the link above, and you will see tons of ideas.
  • Profile picture of the author raul kate
    I will say do Off page optimization as much as you can...
    This will really help to index your site..
  • Profile picture of the author Johnny GotPaid
    There are a lot of methods you can use.

    Silly basic questions get silly basic answers =)
  • Profile picture of the author John Williamson
    To get a site indexed quickly, do what you're currently trying to do with your signature except fix the BBcode or lose it altogether...
  • Profile picture of the author wowcolombia1
    Originally Posted by TopKat22 View Post

    Ping it with a service like pingler.com. Post it on facebook, twitter, and other social networks with the actual link not a short url. Put it on some high activity forums as your profile link.
    I already did that

    Originally Posted by lamatic View Post

    google.com/addurl
    Man that doesnt work great
    Originally Posted by dtang4 View Post

    Here's one of my tools to get a new domain indexed day of registration:
    Rapid Google Indexer - Instantly get your new domain indexed by Google | TheManWhoSoldtheWeb.com

    Premise behind it is to submit it to megafoo/whois links.
    thank you
    Originally Posted by Daniel Wilson View Post

    Put it for example on digg.com, it will index very quickly.
    Daniel
    i already did it

    Originally Posted by TrafficMystic View Post

    Use the indexer in my sig.. works a treat for me and thousands of others..
    thanks man im gonna try it

    Originally Posted by game333 View Post

    Click here


    Click the link above, and you will see tons of ideas.
    im also gonna try this

    Originally Posted by raul kate View Post

    I will say do Off page optimization as much as you can...
    This will really help to index your site..
    i already did that
  • Profile picture of the author thomashoi
    I put contextual link on my high PR aged blog post and my brand new website got indexed within hours.

    If you want your website to get first page Google Ranking, you need to choose high quality keyword phrases with good traffic and low competition.

    I share some keyword ideas at this thread:
    http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-...ankings-2.html
  • Profile picture of the author CarmenDA
    Pingomatic or some other ping service. Then post on twitter and Facebook and Stumbleupon or some other Web 2.0. Use google.
  • Profile picture of the author Matt Baker
    Indexing your site will take time. Google will naturally crawl your site and index it.
  • Profile picture of the author mmovlg
    Put your website on the Social Bookmark Sites
    Created, uploaded and ping XML Sitemap
    Create Ads by Google Adwords
    Login Google Webmaster config speed crawl
  • Profile picture of the author wowcolombia1
    Originally Posted by thomashoi View Post

    I put contextual link on my high PR aged blog post and my brand new website got indexed within hours.

    If you want your website to get first page Google Ranking, you need to choose high quality keyword phrases with good traffic and low competition.

    I share some keyword ideas at this thread:
    http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-...ankings-2.html
    what is a contextual link?

    Originally Posted by CarmenDA View Post

    Pingomatic or some other ping service. Then post on twitter and Facebook and Stumbleupon or some other Web 2.0. Use google.
    how do i create the backlinks from facebook and twitter?

    Originally Posted by mmovlg View Post

    Put your website on the Social Bookmark Sites
    Created, uploaded and ping XML Sitemap
    Create Ads by Google Adwords
    Login Google Webmaster config speed crawl
    and how do i do that?

    sorry guys but i dont know some of this things :confused:
  • Profile picture of the author 3000
    What I do when I create a new site is ping and submit it to onlywire. Gets indexed pretty fast.
  • Profile picture of the author wowcolombia1
    Originally Posted by 3000 View Post

    What I do when I create a new site is ping and submit it to onlywire. Gets indexed pretty fast.
    Thanks i did that lets see how it goes!
  • Profile picture of the author howtodone
    Originally Posted by wowcolombia1 View Post

    Hello i will like to ask how to index my site fast?
    1-Use " Fetch as Googlebot" in Google webmaster tool.
    2-Update sitemap, edit time in <lastmod>.
    3-Resubmit sitemap.
  • Profile picture of the author supershoesclub
    Try to add more new good quality content into your site and do social bookmarking submission.join forums to put the url in the signature part.THus,you will get a fast indexing speed by google.
  • Profile picture of the author razorhound
    Use ping.fm, usually indexed within 24 hours.
  • Profile picture of the author alinpion
    Originally Posted by lamatic View Post

    google.com/addurl
    From a romanian I expected more ! Or your just like the other's who live by the saying "sa moara si capra vecinului!"

    Hey man if you want to index your site just add it on your signature and depending on the number of posts and the quality of topics where you posted you will get indexed in a day or two.

Next Topics on Trending Feed

  • 138 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }} 5

    What would you write on your blog when you haven't even launched your product? I looked at 10 blogs and saw that most of them wrote about 'How they achieved and X metric' (non-relevant to the product), culture and other stuff when the whole idea is to gain more 'beta interests'! As a marketer, what will you do? In other words, what will be your content marketing strategy?

  • 3 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }} 5

    Hi Warriors,I have a problem running Facebook ads and I'm looking for some advice. I am a meme creator and I create funny captions with viral images to go viral. My problem is nobody engage in the comment. I've ran multiple ads on Friday and this morning and it's getting pretty good results per like, but so far no engagement. None. What's the method to get engagement? Anyway, I feel like getting engagement had to do with this one so called effect. I don't remember what it's specifically called but it goes something like this - If nobody comment on your ads/post, everyone is going to see this obviously and most likely they're probably not going to comment it. But if you already have tons of engagement on your ads/post, then it's like an effect that will trigger other people to comment on it as well. It's like an effect thing. People commented it just because other people comment it. Get what I'm saying?

  • 1 {{ upvoteCount | shortNum }} 5

    120 years ago ..everyone was either self employed or a slave ..in the next few decade ..nearly everyone will have to run some type of business for themselves .. as jobs will get replaced by automation ..and advancements in tech and ai ..self driving cars for mas transportation may be dominant in 10-20 years ..so taxis uber lyft ride sharing.replaced ..if your a male and you get unemployed chances are somone will try to sell you on getting a cdl..but eventually drones and self driving truck will replace many of those jobs .. the winners in the new economy ..people who do not even need to become millionaires are the people who buy the robots that would replace them and learn to create a small business that supports the lifestyle they want ..