SEONitro and SEOLinkmonster Kill Your Sites?

by Randall Kufarsy 102 replies
Here are my experiences with both SEONitro 497/month and SEOLinkmonster 47 month 1 and then 147/month. And a question to Dori.

I only worked with SEONitro and SEOLinkmonster for a short while, but the effects were enormous, BUT in the wrong direction...

Within 10 days I received dreaded - unnatural linking to my sites messages from WMT, I have been reading all day on this and other forums and sites and this is what I figured out what might be happening.

On SEONitro I checked over 450 domains my sites were placed on and it turned out ALL of the domains had been deindexed! All of them, I kid you not! Ofcourse seonitro support tells me that this happens all the time to SOME sites, and they will be replaced and then things will be better.

BUT it was not some sites; ALL the sites I checked were deindexed. Why the heck would they place customers links on deindexed sites?!

Then on SEOLinkmonster the first couple of days you could still check the domains that the articles had been placed on and again, ALL of them had been deindexed. Later I could not check anymore, that option had disappeared in their backend.

As soon as I saw that the articles were place on all deindexed sites I took my articles out of rotation, but this morning I found out that the damage already had been done. WMT already saw these sites as well and raised the flag.

So I spent a couple of hours to reverse lookup the articles that are mentioned in WMT - and when I check all sites linking to my sites I run into the sites I recognize with articles that come through SEOlinkmonster and lo and behold, ALL of them were deindexed sites.

After all my reading on this and other forums I now conclude that the main thing that triggered WMT unnatural linking warning must be the linking from deindexed domains.

So I have one thing to ask Dori Friend: please be nice to your customers and take down all deindexed sites, that would at least solve one problem for all of your customers who have been placed on deindexed domains, in that it would rid our sites of these apparently dangerous backlinks. And could you please do that for SEONitro AND SEOLinkmonster?

I am trying to get someone's attention as well on the SEONitro and SEOLinkmonster support sites as well, but apparently they are flooded with support tickets...

DORI, PLEASE take those deindexed sites down, because like I said, I fear that your blognetworks have been tracked down and the best thing you can now do with these sites for your customers is take them OUT and all links DOWN. That could perhaps limit the damage a bit.

I am now at the stage where I would gladly pay you to take those sites down so I get all links from deindexed sites pointing to my sites out of the way again, can you believe this?!

Dori, these deindexed sites will do you no good and I think they are detrimental to all people who have articles on them because - afaik - links from deindexed sites in networks raise huge red flags. Talk about footprint..

Apart from that I would have to say these guys know how to sell, because did they not convince me to jump on board? And the feeding of the articles went relatively smooth as well, so the back end really works as well.

Just one minor detail, they placed all my articles on deindexed sites.

What more can I say, probably this is lousy for your business as well.

Dori, please take the deindexed sites down?
#search engine optimization #kill #seolinkmonster #seonitro #sites #unnatural linking warning
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Kung Fu Backlinks
    Wow. Well it sounds like it could be a great service. Once they solve this problem, I would be interested to hear how ranking goes.
    Signature
    G+ LOCAL SETUP ___and____ Custom WordPress - Genesis Child Themes (see portfolio here)

    SCHEMA.ORG + GEOTAGGING + KML + PUBLISHERSHIP + so much more...
    • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
      This is a perfect example of why it is a good idea to find the smaller networks that nobody is talking about to join instead of the one that every wannabe guru is pimping like it is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

      Not to mention that any network that allows spun garbage is going to be easier for Google to find and deindex.
      Signature
      A Short OnPage SEO Guide
      Simple, actionable items to boost your rankings
  • Profile picture of the author mosthost
    $650 a month for link building? Wow
  • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
    Originally Posted by Randall Kufarsy View Post


    SEONitro I checked over 450 domains my sites were placed on and it turned out ALL of the domains had been deindexed! All of them, I kid you not!........
    Then on SEOLinkmonster the first couple of days you could still check the domains that the articles had been placed on and again, ALL of them had been deindexed. Later I could not check anymore, that option had disappeared in their backend.
    Wow thats a massive slap but I have ask you based on the last line - how did you actually verify they were deindexed? Did you do an info:domain.com search or was it something else?
    Signature

  • Profile picture of the author technog33k
    Hi all I can 100% confirm that SEOlinkmonster has been almost entirely deindexed. I was lucky enough to have downloaded all of my URL's from seolinkmonster the day before they disabled the feature and every single domain (not just the URL's, the entire domains) has been deindexed. They are still charging $147 for people to subscribe to this network. I have just contacted support and I am waiting for them to refund all of my money for this service. I will update again as soon as I have heard back from them about how they are going to handle this.

    It is completely wrong to still be charging subscribers for access to this network or any others out there that have been hit like this and it is beyond belief that these networks will not openly disclose the effect that the recent Google hits have had on their network and are going to have on each and every one of their subscribers.
  • Profile picture of the author IM Ash
    LOL... that was quick... wasn't it just a couple of weeks ago that SEO Link Monster launched with a whole lot of hype? It was probably the most poorly designed network I have ever seen. Built entirely for profits! They got what was coming to them but damn that was quick. I guess when you start a network with so much hype, G will get wind of it!

    The character of the people behind this network is clearly revealed by the fact that they are still accepting new members!
    • Profile picture of the author technog33k
      Originally Posted by Eleva8 View Post

      LOL... that was quick... wasn't it just a couple of weeks ago that SEO Link Monster launched with a whole lot of hype? It was probably the most poorly designed network I have ever seen. Built entirely for profits! They got what was coming to them but damn that was quick. I guess when you start a network with so much hype, G will get wind of it!

      The character of the people behind this network is clearly revealed by the fact that they are still accepting new members!
      I completely agree with you. I have lodged a request for a complete refund with them via their helpdesk support so I guess we will find out what sort of character they do have. So far I have not heard anything back from them but hopefully it won't take too long. I am sure they are going to come out firing defending their "network" (or lack of it) just as they have in other threads on here but I have absolue proof that they have been hit very hard and that they are willing to continue ripping of their customers. If it wasn't for the fact that there are a lot of others that have used their network that could be affected by any disclosure I would paste a list of the sites that have been de-indexed here as proof. Unfortunately though that is not going to do anything other than cause problems for anybody who had links on these sites. The best thing that the network operators can do is take it down straight away before any more people get the dreaded WMT unnatural linking message which I have unfortunately received on each of the sites I put on seolinkmonster. The sooner they can do this, the less damage they are going to cause to any more sites.

      I asked for a full refund on Sunday morning Australian time so I will let keep this thread updated with how long it takes to actually get my money back and to get a reply. Otherwise, I will just have to cancel the PayPal payment through my credit card company and do it the hard way. Either way, I want my money back and I will not stop until I get it. It is just up to them to decide whether they want to do it the right way or whether it needs to go any further than it already has.
  • Profile picture of the author technog33k
    UPDATE TO THE ABOVE POST - Upon checking some of the sites that have been deindexed of which I have the list for as I downloaded them prior to them disabling this feature in their network they are still continuing to publish new posts to them!! So not only are they taking people's money they are publishing content to blogs that have been deindexed and claiming to be legitimately posting them and continue to give Google even more people's sites to issue WMT notices to. This is just ridiculous. I have never come across such an unprofessional service anywhere before.
    • Profile picture of the author IM Ash
      Originally Posted by technog33k View Post

      UPDATE TO THE ABOVE POST - Upon checking some of the sites that have been deindexed of which I have the list for as I downloaded them prior to them disabling this feature in their network they are still continuing to publish new posts to them!!
      WTH... they trying to recoup their losses. I hope more people see this thread who are a part of the network.

      Seriously, these people need to be exposed. What is scary is that you are just one in a thousand or more. The network owners have massive lists and friends who also have huge lists and the marketing that went into this network during the prelaunch was insane.

      If what you say is true then many have already been negatively affected and if these guys don't pull the plug now then their reputations will vanish with the network.

      Let's see whether honesty and integrity is part of their business model?

      Regarding your refund request: why don't you just request a refund through ClickBank as this network uses CB as a 3rd party processor?
  • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
    The one good thing about products like this is it gives you a great gauge of whose email lists you should unsubscribe from.
    Signature
    A Short OnPage SEO Guide
    Simple, actionable items to boost your rankings
    • Profile picture of the author IM Ash
      I really want to keep this thread alive so more people can see it

      I've taken an interest to this network and I went digging on the net and I have found various blogs (IM related of course) where the blogger is now taking back all the praises that were sung about the network during the pre-launch... LOL

      What is interesting is that everyone that has downloaded the URLs and checked if the root domain is still indexed are getting "0" indexed barring one person who checked 99 URLs and "1" came back indexed (that one is probably gone by now as well)

      The other startling fact is how poorly this network was designed (in terms of staying under the radar): none of the blogs have predefined categories and there are 5+ blogs all on the same IP... and the people behind this network were suppose to be SEO Guru's... LOL... there are newbs on this forum who will do a better job creating a network.

      .


    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
      Originally Posted by MikeFriedman View Post

      The one good thing about products like this is it gives you a great gauge of whose email lists you should unsubscribe from.
      LOL. careful there Mikey. There are some big hitters running some of those lists. How could you not want to be subscribed to their list?

      Originally Posted by Eleva8 View Post

      s and "1" came back indexed (that one is probably gone by now as well)

      The other startling fact is how poorly this network was designed (in terms of staying under the radar): none of the blogs have predefined categories and there are 5+ blogs all on the same IP... and the people behind this network were suppose to be SEO Guru's... LOL... there are newbs on this forum who will do a better job creating a network.
      That aint no lie. I got an email this weekend from a guy thats a total newbie to networks that I've been helping and he sent over a diagram of his network. I smiled. Compared to how most public rental networks are setup the diagram looked more like a CIA analysts plan to not to be tailed. LOL. Smiled at the content too - for the most part it all made sense and looked natural (for the most part - got to talk to him about one site with spun content).

      Heres the thing though - takes time and thought to do it right and alot of people don't want to spend the money on services set up right ( but the SEO nitro is pricey enough). Customers do create a bit of the climate. IF I set up a network with 70 domains done all right and another guy sets up 200 done all wrong people will bite on the higher number and definitely if its at a lower price.

      Worse there are alot of people that will pick 300 linking domains where your links all roll off authority pages over 50 that don't and they'll always pick the more popular ones which only ensures that they roll off very quickly.
      Signature

  • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
    before we go too far down this road I need to ask again - HOW DID THE OP CHECK THE SITES WERE DEINDEXED. Not saying he is incorrect but a lot of people have become confused about what deindexing is and/or are relying on inaccurate ways of checking. If you do an info:domain.com and a site:domain .com thats the most reliable way to check.

    If you do those two checks and get nothing then yes you are paying for air. As far as Google is concerned those sites don't exist.
    Signature

    • Profile picture of the author technog33k
      Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

      before we go too far down this road I need to ask again - HOW DID THE OP CHECK THE SITES WERE DEINDEXED. Not saying he is incorrect but a lot of people have become confused about what deindexing is and/or are relying on inaccurate ways of checking. If you do an info:domain.com and a site:domain .com thats the most reliable way to check.

      If you do those two checks and get nothing then yes you are paying for air. As far as Google is concerned those sites don't exist.
      Hi Mike, not only did I do a scrapebox check on all base domain names I have also been through and done an individual "site:" check on the domains as well. I run a SEO firm here in Australia and I am well aware of how to check indexation of sites. The sites have been deindexed and they are still continuing to post to them even as I type this. PM me your email mate and I will send you a small sample of the 300+ sites that I have..
    • Profile picture of the author Randall Kufarsy
      Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

      before we go too far down this road I need to ask again - HOW DID THE OP CHECK THE SITES WERE DEINDEXED. Not saying he is incorrect but a lot of people have become confused about what deindexing is and/or are relying on inaccurate ways of checking. If you do an info:domain.com and a site:domain .com thats the most reliable way to check.

      If you do those two checks and get nothing then yes you are paying for air. As far as Google is concerned those sites don't exist.
      Mike,

      I checked with both:
      site:domain.com AND
      info:domain.com

      Really startling to hear they are still posting fresh content to these sites!

      Randall
  • Profile picture of the author mosthost
    Its looks like the Sun has set on the Golden Age of Blog Networks, or at least the bigger public ones.

    It's sort of like how John Gotti was so famous. How could that have been a good thing in his line of work? Flying under the radar is the only thing that can prevent you from being shot down.
  • Profile picture of the author IM Ash
    All I get from that thread is a load of excuses! No client (members in this case) wants to hear one excuse after the other. I just can't get it: if any business person decides to create a network of this magnitude the first order of business is to find ways to allay the risks that are common to every public network (deindexing).

    Now, all they seem to be doing is trying to fill the holes with $5 PR0 aged domains from GD. This network is diminishing from a high PR network to a low PR network and soon it will be only .infos LOL.

    These guys need to watch all their prelaunch videos and then they will know why threads like this begin and why members are disgruntled. Then they need to assess whether covering up the magnitude of the problem by adding more PR0s is a long-term solution(not). By doing this they are increasing their expenses and at the same time confidence in the network is disintegrating because people are not experiencing the same ranking affect as they did in the beginning.

    When a company like Nestle finds out that one of their baby products might contain a dangerous substance, they stop production, recall all distributed products and issue warnings to the public. They do this because they are long-term focused and realize that short-term gains will be to their own detriment.
    • Profile picture of the author technog33k
      Originally Posted by Eleva8 View Post

      All I get from that thread is a load of excuses! No client (members in this case) wants to hear one excuse after the other. I just can't get it: if any business person decides to create a network of this magnitude the first order of business is to find ways to allay the risks that are common to every public network (deindexing).

      Now, all they seem to be doing is trying to fill the holes with $5 PR0 aged domains from GD. This network is diminishing from a high PR network to a low PR network and soon it will be only .infos LOL.

      These guys need to watch all their prelaunch videos and then they will know why threads like this begin and why members are disgruntled. Then they need to assess whether covering up the magnitude of the problem by adding more PR0s is a long-term solution(not). By doing this they are increasing their expenses and at the same time confidence in the network is disintegrating because people are not experiencing the same ranking affect as they did in the beginning.

      When a company like Nestle finds out that one of their baby products might contain a dangerous substance, they stop production, recall all distributed products and issue warnings to the public. They do this because they are long-term focused and realize that short-term gains will be to their own detriment.
      I am with you here! The only thing that is going to happen now is people are going to continue to cause more damage to their sites with links that they cannot remove. For $147 a month all that you are going to get is damage to your site. Anybody who has used SEOlinkmoster needs to check their WMT tools and see if there is any messages waiting for them. If not, stop using it anyway because it will come. I would be asking for a refund ASAP because there is no way these people should be able to get away with this.

      Perhaps if all of the marketing they put into SEOlinkmonster was focused on creating a network that would at least partly stand up then there would not be so much damage done. Unfortunately when you draft press releases that are designed to spread like wildfire via Google News telling everyone you are building something to games Google's network there is bound to be a retaliation of some sort. Unfortunately, completely wiping out the network was what has happened here.

      And then on top of that to still be posting to blogs that have been de-indexed and counting them as the 14 daily posts you are supposed to get is bordering on fraudulent considering what they are still advertising their service as.

Trending Topics