Freelancer.com

Go Back   Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Search Engine Optimization
Register Blogs Social Groups CalendarHelp Desk

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread 5th June 2012, 11:42 AM   #1
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 379
Thanks: 58
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default List of guest blogging sites

A fellow warrior shared this "500+ Places to Syndicate Your Content" on the main forum.
Some of the sites are gone as the list is two years old but some of them are still working.
I want to ask,
1. Does getting backlinks with quality articles from these sites improve ranking?
2. Do they still help your ranking even if they are not relevant to your niche or cause a penguin penalty?
Thanks for your answers...
zonkow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th June 2012, 06:01 PM   #2
HyperActive Warrior
 
adam337's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 243
Thanks: 5
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default Re: List of guest blogging sites

Quote:
1. Does getting backlinks with quality articles from these sites improve ranking?
Its not all about backlinks. But its also about targeted traffic. If you post articles in high PR blogs then there is a chance to get traffic from there.



adam337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th June 2012, 06:34 PM   #3
Epic Writers
 
OmarNegron's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 1,064
Thanks: 30
Thanked 121 Times in 97 Posts
Default Re: List of guest blogging sites

Getting links from these types of sites does still work you just need to make sure they are still indexed and have a legit PR value. Also as Adam said you can get traffic from those types of sites as well, which is a bonus.

- Will

OmarNegron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th June 2012, 01:05 AM   #4
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 416
Blog Entries: 1
Thanks: 7
Thanked 46 Times in 41 Posts
Default Re: List of guest blogging sites

It certainly helps, you just need to have in mind not only the pagerank or even the quality of the site. Relevancy plays a major role in the benefits you get from each guest post so you should focus on guest posting on blogs in your niche...


Find The Top Blogs That Accept Guest Posts on Your Niche and
Start Guest Posting Now!
Top 10 SEO Practices
How You Can Really Make Money With Adsense
kochtgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th June 2012, 01:09 AM   #5
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: India
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: List of guest blogging sites

Hi,
Many Many thanks for this resource link. I was looking for this from very long time.
Regards
saday is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th June 2012, 01:14 AM   #6
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: In Your Mind
Posts: 121
Thanks: 2
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: List of guest blogging sites

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonkow View Post
I want to ask,
1. Does getting backlinks with quality articles from these sites improve ranking?
2. Do they still help your ranking even if they are not relevant to your niche or cause a penguin penalty?
1. Many quality sites are available for article submission, And those site also improve search engine ranking and traffic also.

2. After penguin update relevance is most impotent in seo.

Alina Tru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th June 2012, 04:16 AM   #7
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Chandigarh
Posts: 90
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: List of guest blogging sites

Thanks for the knowledge.
anamikasingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th June 2012, 11:56 AM   #8
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Singapore
Posts: 514
Thanks: 106
Thanked 71 Times in 53 Posts
Default Re: List of guest blogging sites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina Tru View Post
1. Many quality sites are available for article submission, And those site also improve search engine ranking and traffic also.
Huh? Quality sites available for article submission? Trust me, there are close to none.

1) IF the sites you're referring to are stuff like Ezine Articles or Go Articles, you're definitely wrong. The home page of these sites may have a high PR, but the page on which your article gets posted to has a PR of Zero.

So the fact of the matter is, you don't get one single good backlink from these article directories.

2) IF on the other hand, you're referring to highly relevant, targeted blogs (where you submit your content as guest posts), then yes, the game does change a bit. Regardless, your aim should always be to produce articles for human readers. NOT the search engines. And the reason is simple.

Human readers will take action. Human readers will get influenced by your content. Human readers ultimately click through to your site, opt-in and buy products.

Search engines don't.
Prashant_W is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th June 2012, 12:26 PM   #9
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 379
Thanks: 58
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: List of guest blogging sites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prashant_W View Post
Huh? Quality sites available for article submission? Trust me, there are close to none.

1) IF the sites you're referring to are stuff like Ezine Articles or Go Articles, you're definitely wrong. The home page of these sites may have a high PR, but the page on which your article gets posted to has a PR of Zero.

So the fact of the matter is, you don't get one single good backlink from these article directories.

2) IF on the other hand, you're referring to highly relevant, targeted blogs (where you submit your content as guest posts), then yes, the game does change a bit. Regardless, your aim should always be to produce articles for human readers. NOT the search engines. And the reason is simple.

Human readers will take action. Human readers will get influenced by your content. Human readers ultimately click through to your site, opt-in and buy products.

Search engines don't.
Wel, this is a little complicated for me to understand. You say the page on which my article gets posted will have a PR 0 ,if it's an article directory. But isn't this also the case if I post my article on a high PR relevant site because my article will get posted on a new page not on the homepage?
zonkow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th June 2012, 02:13 PM   #10
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Singapore
Posts: 514
Thanks: 106
Thanked 71 Times in 53 Posts
Default Re: List of guest blogging sites

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonkow View Post
Wel, this is a little complicated for me to understand. You say the page on which my article gets posted will have a PR 0 ,if it's an article directory. But isn't this also the case if I post my article on a high PR relevant site because my article will get posted on a new page not on the homepage?
Ok, here's how it is. If the site your content gets syndicated on has a high PR and is relevant, it is reasonable to assume that it has a strong readership in your niche. In other words, you're essentially bypassing the need to do any sort of SEO by having your article posted on a relevant, targeted website.

Hence, the PR of the page doesn't even matter. Because your content is being directly sent to people interested in what you have to say.

Which is why I said you should always aim to write for humans; not the engines.
Prashant_W is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th August 2012, 08:53 AM   #11
Fanends
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: List of guest blogging sites

Thanks guys always look great information here is another guest blogging site
fanends.org
pr1
1 year old

jawadabbasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th August 2012, 09:27 AM   #12
Banned
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 362
Thanks: 1
Thanked 25 Times in 24 Posts
Default Re: List of guest blogging sites

Just signed up for zimbio, seems gr8 for backlinks, thanks!
DNAWRealm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th August 2012, 10:40 AM   #13
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
vanished's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 135
Thanks: 6
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default Re: List of guest blogging sites

I`m using Linkauthority for guest posting. I have 5900 posts published so far and the results are amazing. Also the links will stick for a long time
vanished is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th September 2012, 07:27 AM   #14
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 83
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: List of guest blogging sites

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonkow View Post
Wel, this is a little complicated for me to understand. You say the page on which my article gets posted will have a PR 0 ,if it's an article directory. But isn't this also the case if I post my article on a high PR relevant site because my article will get posted on a new page not on the homepage?
No not necessarily. Every post that is posted on the homepage of a high pr site will get some of the pr from the homepage. How much will depend on how long the article stays on the homepage and how many other articles/links are on the homepage. Therefore you will find sometimes an article that is posted on a pr4 site will have pr2 of its own.
ShaneMcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th September 2012, 02:30 PM   #15
HyperActive Warrior
 
Rebeccha Haase's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 190
Thanks: 6
Thanked 29 Times in 23 Posts
Default Re: List of guest blogging sites

Guest posting can be a very good way to get direct traffic as well as to get some good quality backlinks. It will surely help to boost your search engine ranking.
Rebeccha Haase is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th September 2012, 06:02 AM   #16
HyperActive Warrior
 
jinijames456's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: New york
Posts: 188
Thanks: 0
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: List of guest blogging sites

Heard that guest blogging is a most efficient way to generate traffic to the website.
jinijames456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th September 2012, 04:06 PM   #17
I am a SEO Expert
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 72
Thanks: 14
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: List of guest blogging sites

Hey Zonkow
It takes 1 hour to me to go through all of this page for guest blogging
cool man, thanks to you.

mudassarali143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th February 2013, 09:27 AM   #18
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: List of guest blogging sites

Hey zonkow,
I would like to add a good list.

"http://www.techknol.net/2012/12/guest-blogging-sites-list.html"

I hope, It would be helpful to you.
Thanks
Techknol is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Warrior Forum - The #1 Internet Marketing Forum & Marketplace > The Warrior Forum > Search Engine Optimization

Bookmarks

Tags
blogging, guest, list, sites

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:26 AM.