where to start seo work?

by 24 comments
Hello Warriors,

I want to work on seo as i am totaly newbie and want to work on seo for making atleast $5-$10 daily with single site,i am having adsense account and want to work on it,i don't want to get my adsense banned...please guide me properly step by step how to start seo work.thanks in advance
#seo #seo #start #work
  • Profile picture of the author nathan221
    thanks for your information,i want to know all the information step by step.
  • Profile picture of the author cisin
    Search for tutorials or search warrior forums, you will get plenty of information.
  • Profile picture of the author Carolynn
    Thanks you guys that was a lot of help. :/

    LINKS?!
  • Profile picture of the author JensonChong
    Also, if you can afford, buy SEO processor, it would take care of all on-page related stuffs, it worth the money.
    • Profile picture of the author nathan221
      Hello jensonchong, thanks for your reply..is seo processor software? If yes then is it safe for adsense?
  • Profile picture of the author wwhitley
    One of the best SEO Services that you can use is SEOPressor V5 has everything you need to get started.
    • Profile picture of the author Daniel Tan
      Originally Posted by wwhitley View Post

      One of the best SEO Services that you can use is SEOPressor V5 has everything you need to get started.
      Getting SEOPressor V5 is a great idea. Thousands of bloggers and site owners have profited from using SEOPressor V5 to achieve Google Ranking and traffic.

      You may read testimonials here: Why SEOPressor Users are Happy Users

      Daniel
  • Profile picture of the author johnben1444
    For adsense help/tutorial use here - Adsense / PPC / SEO Discussion Forum..

    Read threads that are closely related to you, you can also use the search button on WF to find answers to question you have..
  • Profile picture of the author Daniel Tan
    Here's how to use H1 - H3 tags for your website: Heading Tags Tutorial - How to format your headings

    Hope this helps!

    Daniel
  • Profile picture of the author max4web
    I started with E-commerce site prettyurparty , need suiggestion best way of promotion.
  • Profile picture of the author webcosmo
    First you need to take care of on-page optimization, then promote your keywords on social media, get some lbacklinks, do some forum posting to show you signature, blog commenting.
    Good luck!
  • Profile picture of the author jaisonjohn
    It is always better to learn the SEO concepts through online tutorials and understand it by implementing it in live. You can also take the assistance of an SEO expert who would guide you to learn the things faster. There are two aspects of SEO that you have to learn one is Onsite and Offsite Optimization.
  • Profile picture of the author ShivJaiswaL
    Originally Posted by nathan221 View Post

    Hello Warriors,

    I want to work on seo as i am totaly newbie and want to work on seo for making atleast $5-$10 daily with single site,i am having adsense account and want to work on it,i don't want to get my adsense banned...please guide me properly step by step how to start seo work.thanks in advance
    to protect your adsense account, maintain CTR% between 3%-10%.
    draw more organic traffic for best earning
    • Profile picture of the author McBrett
      Maintain a CTR of betweent 3% - 10% to protect your adsense account?

      Where did you get that information? Trust me, Google won't ban your adsense account because of a low CTR on ads. Other reasons would be involved in that happening.

      To start with SEO, I reccomend downloading one of the following guides:

      SEO: The Free Beginner?s Guide From SEOmoz - SEOmoz guide for beginners. Great place to get started. Read this and you'll quickly get ramped up on the basics.

      SEO 101 Resources: Beginner's Guides and Tutorials | Search Engine Journal - Here's a really comprehensive beginners guide that was put together by SearchEngineJournal. This will take you through the basics: title tags, meta descriptions, and all that good stuff.
    • Profile picture of the author yukon
      Originally Posted by JensonChong View Post

      Also, if you can afford, buy SEO processor, it would take care of all on-page related stuffs, it worth the money.
      Originally Posted by wwhitley View Post

      One of the best SEO Services that you can use is SEOPressor V5 has everything you need to get started.
      Originally Posted by Daniel Tan View Post

      Getting SEOPressor V5 is a great idea. Thousands of bloggers and site owners have profited from using SEOPressor V5 to achieve Google Ranking and traffic.

      You may read testimonials here: Why SEOPressor Users are Happy Users

      Daniel
      Originally Posted by ShivJaiswaL View Post

      to protect your adsense account, maintain CTR% between 3%-10%.
      draw more organic traffic for best earning

      No wonder so many people fail. :rolleyes:
  • Profile picture of the author dukegman
    First of all, Google won't ban anyone for a low CTR. Secondly, this is an extremely broad question. I can go on and write a whole book on this topic with over 500 pages of content. It's way too broad, OP. What I would recommend you to give a read would be the "Beginners Guide To SEO" by SEOMoz. It is something worth reading, to get the basics.
  • Profile picture of the author nathan221
    Thanks all of you guys for your great information about how to start seo,please keep posting the great seo information.
  • Profile picture of the author Jose Princely
    First you have to be good in on page seo like title, meta description, url, H1 Tag, H2 Tag, Quality content in websites and use of proper keywords your targeting.
    Second is off page seo like forum posting, article submitting, blog post, directory submission.
  • Profile picture of the author tech84
    Reading (and UNDERSTANDING!) Adsense TOS is a good start



    I'm guessing the OP is getting confused by now

    some of the tips here came from the garbage can

    while some answers that make sense answered it very vaguely including this one.
  • Profile picture of the author jfambrini
    Nathan, you are starting out in a wrong year, had you started in 2009 you would have mastered the old way of doing things and successfully taken many sites to top of the heap. With three experience under your belt you would have been ready for the upheaval SEO industry experienced last year and this year. Now you talk to five people and they have six opinions on how to do SEO in new scheme of things. Some 10 year veterans are now re-learning the trade.
    • Profile picture of the author Lanx
      i don't understand why you guys are feeding this guy junk like on-site seo, on site seo is useless and just really a checklist, do you think you'll really rank high if google accepts your checklist? using a "supposed" checklist for seo is like being conformed to a college level writing style like apa or whatever and that's only really used so professors can grade your papers easier.

      what real blogger or article writer in their right mind has the time to think up of 3 h tags? along with a catchy title? and does every article require bold and the need to find a related image with a keyworded alt tag and a link to wikipedia cuz linking to wikipedia is great?

      i mean sure, format your stuff so readability is good, you lists and tabs and indent where possible to make it easier for the visitor, but littering posts with forced h1/h2/h3 tags, inserting some cat image with alt text, linking to wikipedia, just cause, does not good seo make, in fact it makes a footprint, congrats.
    • Profile picture of the author nathan221
      Originally Posted by jfambrini View Post

      Nathan, you are starting out in a wrong year, had you started in 2009 you would have mastered the old way of doing things and successfully taken many sites to top of the heap. With three experience under your belt you would have been ready for the upheaval SEO industry experienced last year and this year. Now you talk to five people and they have six opinions on how to do SEO in new scheme of things. Some 10 year veterans are now re-learning the trade.

      If I start SEO this year than what ll happened with my site? I have wasted lots of my time but I want to start my SEO work now. Please give me the right way how to start and get my site on google top.

Next Topics on Trending Feed