Waaaay off track from my initial goals.
I then decided to stay COMPLETELY off all marketing forums,
get back to my passion (Adsense), and implement a new
strategy to my business.
I have changed a lot of my old approaches and my opinions
on specific strategies have changed quite a bit which I'd like
to share a little with you here.
To put it in simple terms... by branching out into dozens of
sites with super-targeted niches, using Google's keyword tool
instead of wordtracker, and some other specific keyword
... My Adsense income has almost tripled to date, reaching well
into the $300+ earnings each day.
Some Lessons Learned:
1) I have seen the light in terms of making more sites instead of
focusing on 1 big one. My health site still does well on its own,
around $100 or so daily, but it takes more maintenance than
my new strategy to go specific with keywords and niche markets.
2) I now focus EVERY website on products that can be found at
Amazon, E-bay, Wal-Mart, etc. This is probably the reason why my
income has exploded. I had no idea just how much open markets
there are in these products.
3) I now shoot only for keywords that I know can get in the top
spots for Google but with enough searches to make money.
4) Some of my most stable earners are sites with less than 30
5) I now work on 4-5 sites at a time, getting each ranked and earning
natural search engine clicks within a week.
6) Some of my sites only have 1 page of content, yet remain earning
$2 to $3 daily without any upkeep.
7) My content is always about product descriptions.
8) I still use article marketing exclusively, but do not worry about
keywords, nor do I care if my article ranks.
9) Some of my sites rank in the top 5 positions of Google, make money,
and I did no backlinking.
10) I have changed up my template that now gets 50% CTR at times,
often reaching the 75% mark (mainly due to using product-only niches).