Register Blogs Community Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 8th Feb 2016, 03:14 PM   #1
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member

Thanked 1,309 Times in 755 Posts
The New Facebook Pixel Guide - Based On 124,000,000 Impressions & 2,400,000 Clicks Experience
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Facebook Ads Is Constantly Changing!

It's up to us to keep up, and we have! (I am in no way affiliated with Facebook and they do not endorse this guide at all, Zuckerberg never returns my calls).

Hello Again Fellow Warriors,

Well Facebook has made some BIG changes over the past year, the most recent one being the complete elimination of the "old" conversion pixel. This frankly sucks for guys like me who were just cranking out sales using the "old" conversion pixel. But that's just a temporary setback.

Once you do some reading, do some massive testing, you end up figuring things out. I have gotten just shy of 125,000,000 million impressions with just shy of 2,500,000 clicks on Facebook in my one main account:

So when Facebook decided to shake things up, I went into experimental mode. I used all my knowledge, experience and budget to pick apart the inner workings of the new Facebook pixel. I knew if I could crack it, it would benefit my sales tremendously again and it has. No those stats are not from JUST the new pixel, they're meant to illustrate to you that I actually practice what I preach. I use Facebook Ads DAILY and when the changes happened I went to work to figure it out.

This PDF guide explains what I've found out and how to use it to your advantage with your Facebook ads

Facebook Ads are the big dog on the block now. People do buy stuff when they're on Facebook, anyone telling differently is straight up wrong. They've got the following going for them:
  1. Advertiser support is getting better.
  2. They have a ton of people to advertise to.
  3. You can target in so many awesome ways it's crazy.
  4. They're still relatively cheap to run compared to the ultra expensive Google Adwords.
This is for ANYONE who is advertising on Facebook Ads! Not JUST CPA marketers, not JUST product sellers, not JUST lead generators!

This 41 page PDF fully explains the New Facebook Pixel, how to use it and my favorite type of ads to run with it. Here's a break down of the "Table of Contents" for this guide:
  • Introduction
  • New Facebook Pixel
  • The Base Code
  • Standard Events Vs Custom Conversions
  • Adding Your Pixel To Shopify
  • Adding Your Pixel To Gearbubble
  • Adding Your Pixel To Teespring
  • Custom Audiences (With The New Pixel And Events)
  • Website Conversions (Walkthrough Of Campaign Setup)
  • Conclusion

The more you know the more you can make when advertising on Facebook...

Every time they make a change, there's a mass spread panic in the online marketing community. Some run for the hills, others dig in and figure things it out. I'm in the latter category.

Get Instant Access

So how can you get this guide? Simple, upon payment you can download it immediately and start plowing through the easy to read PDF file.

Those Who Can't Do Teach...

That phrase is such baloney. Teachers have to be able to do the things they teach or why on earth are they teaching it!?!?! I've been "teaching"/coaching people online for over 5 years now and I do what I teach. This guide will prove that to you.

Who should buy this guide?
  • People who want to promote their own product on Facebook Ads
  • People who want to promote their own service on Facebook Ads
  • People who really want to finally succeed using Facebook Ads
  • Action takers
  • People who do NOT give up easily
  • People willing to start small & reinvest right back into their campaigns
  • People who love step by step guides
What this report is not about:
  • Search engine optimization
  • Media Buying
  • Cost per view
  • WSO selling
  • Outsourcing
  • Offline marketing
Who should NOT buy this guide?
  • People looking for secret tips or shortcuts
  • People who never take action
  • People who give up easily
  • People who buy things then instantly return them saying "I already knew that"
  • People who are on a neverending mission to find and swallow that ever elusive, (and non-existent), magic pill
  • Anybody who wants a push button solution
  • Anybody who really believes you can make a fortune by working 4 hours a week, (hint: that is complete baloney)
  • People who hate step by step guides
  • Anybody who prejudges without even attempting anything
  • Anbody who is generally negative and overall not a pleasure to be around!
This is a complete guide to the new Facebook pixel by a veteran online marketer who is focused on Facebook Ads and has put in the time/energy and money already.. I believe I am more then qualified to offer this to you having trained over 10,000 pay per click marketers over the past 5.3 years. I know what works and how to do it right. I'm going to show you exactly how in this up to date case study.

So how much am I charging for this awesome guide? Hardly anything. It's only $9.99, that's insane for what you're getting. It's regularly $24.99 and will stay at that price. BUT you get it dirt cheap because of this special offer. BUT You have to use this coupon code at checkout: FBNEW That will get you this awesome guide for $9.99, $15 off the regular price! That's 60% off the normal price and is a special offer for Warrior Forum members only.

*** USE COUPON CODE "FBNEW" AT CHECKOUT ***

WE LOVE TESTIMONIALS

If you enjoyed this step by 41 page guide and think others would benefit from it, please post a testimonial in this thread! These are totally optional of course. I have done my best to cover as much as I can for the price I'm charging.

Enjoy!
PPC-Coach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Feb 2016, 05:45 AM   #2
HyperActive Warrior

Re: The New Facebook Pixel Guide - Based On 124,000,000 Impressions & 2,400,000 Clicks Experience
Share on: 

After I order .. What you will do for me ?
Saheem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Feb 2016, 07:32 AM   #3
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member

Re: The New Facebook Pixel Guide - Based On 124,000,000 Impressions & 2,400,000 Clicks Experience
Share on: 

Originally Posted by Saheem View Post

After I order .. What you will do for me ?
You can download the guide, read it and have a solid understanding of the new Facebook pixel and how to use it.
Unread 18th Mar 2016, 08:02 AM   #4
Stars Home Based Jobs

Share on: 

Hey Just ordered! I can't even explain to you how bad I needed this. I just really hope it answers the questions I have. Is there any way I can grab your skype. I am working on a new project with FB ads and I have a couple questions for you.

If your not comfortable doing that no worries at all.

Look forward to reading this!

Thanks
starshomejobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Mar 2016, 09:25 AM   #5
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by starshomejobs View Post

Hey Just ordered! I can't even explain to you how bad I needed this. I just really hope it answers the questions I have. Is there any way I can grab your skype. I am working on a new project with FB ads and I have a couple questions for you.

If your not comfortable doing that no worries at all.

Look forward to reading this!

Thanks
If you have any questions I can answer them on this thread for you.
Unread 19th Mar 2016, 01:10 PM   #6
Social Media Expert
War Room Member

Share on: 

picked up a copy - will leave a review when finished going through the report

thanks will!
Mitchell Assin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Mar 2016, 07:33 AM   #7
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member

Share on: 

Hi Wil,
Could you set up a way for customers to pay outside of PayPal? I have been having problem using my card on Paypal in the last couple of days, and my bank is yet to fix the issue for me. I need to get this guide. I have been hitting my head against the wall for more than a week now trying to figure out how to deploy the new pixel to track buyers as distinct from page visitors for some of my campaigns. I am sure this guide is what I need.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers!
Adetola is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Mar 2016, 12:17 PM   #8
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by Adetola View Post

Hi Wil,
Could you set up a way for customers to pay outside of PayPal? I have been having problem using my card on Paypal in the last couple of days, and my bank is yet to fix the issue for me. I need to get this guide. I have been hitting my head against the wall for more than a week now trying to figure out how to deploy the new pixel to track buyers as distinct from page visitors for some of my campaigns. I am sure this guide is what I need.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers!
I think you can use a credit card through there too?
Unread 16th May 2016, 02:30 AM   #9
Active Warrior

Share on: 

Originally Posted by PPC-Coach View Post

I think you can use a credit card through there too?
Is it working with CPA offers ? plz PM
wmwm300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th May 2016, 04:41 AM   #10
Warrior Member

Share on: 

Interested.. Has this book been updated since it first came out?
WengChun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Aug 2016, 03:26 PM   #11
Warrior Member
War Room Member

Share on: 

Has this guide been updated for current application in 2016?
BarbaraG is offline   Reply With Quote