Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Unread 1st Jul 2016, 08:36 PM   #1
Active Warrior

[NOOB FRIENDLY] Learn all of the Fiverr Secrets To Climb on Top on Fiverr's Food Chain
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

WARNING: The price will not stay this low forever! Its increasing with every new sale!

Tanidox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jul 2016, 08:18 AM   #2
Active Warrior

Re: [HOT] Learn all of the Fiverr Secrets that Top Level Sellers are Using to Bank More Than $54K A
Share on: 

******FAQ******
Unread 2nd Jul 2016, 08:19 AM   #3
Active Warrior

Re: [HOT] Learn all of the Fiverr Secrets that Top Level Sellers are Using to Bank More Than $54K A
Share on: 

######## Reviews #######
Originally Posted by IbStar View Post

Originality: 9/10

The information is very original and it provides good information, whether your a beginner on Fiverr or at expert level, you can improve and profit from this. There is no actual eBook but rather videos and written words of the video below. This makes things more interesting and easy to follow and understand.

Grammar: 10/10

Have not seen 1 mistake when it comes to spelling and punctuation.

Quality: 10/10

The way that
Tanidox has provided the information is great and top quality. He has created a website that is dedicated to this eBook/Videos and has really shown that a lot of time has been put into creating this course.

Overall: 9.5/10

My overall impression is that there is so much that
Tanidox included, from creating a attractive looking profile to in-depth methods on how to drive traffic and grow in popularity.

Good Luck with Future Sales
Tanidox
Originally Posted by Reddevil007 View Post

Got the chance to review this and after going through the material the OP has put up inside the membership area, I can definitely vouch for his honesty and the thing he is teaching here. From the basics to the advanced stuff everything as a whole is covered and I dont why anyone cannot make money from this. It's got everything to get you up and running. You got the OP's support and bonuses which compliment the main product. One of the strategy that he shares to get your gigs viewed makes you wonder why didn't I think of this before.

Good Job!
Unread 2nd Jul 2016, 09:01 AM   #4
I'm only 18

Share on: 

Originally Posted by Tanidox View Post

2 review copies available, the first 2 replies will get access
Can I get a review copy boss?
IbStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jul 2016, 09:04 AM   #5
Senior Warrior Member

Share on: 

Would love access to review copy.
Reddevil007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jul 2016, 09:19 AM   #6
Active Warrior

Share on: 

Just PM ed you 2
Unread 2nd Jul 2016, 09:51 AM   #7
I'm only 18

Share on: 

Originality: 9/10

The information is very original and it provides good information, whether your a beginner on Fiverr or at expert level, you can improve and profit from this. There is no actual eBook but rather videos and written words of the video below. This makes things more interesting and easy to follow and understand.

Grammar: 10/10

Have not seen 1 mistake when it comes to spelling and punctuation.

Quality: 10/10

The way that
Tanidox has provided the information is great and top quality. He has created a website that is dedicated to this eBook/Videos and has really shown that a lot of time has been put into creating this course.

Overall: 9.5/10

My overall impression is that there is so much that
Tanidox included, from creating a attractive looking profile to in-depth methods on how to drive traffic and grow in popularity.

Good Luck with Future Sales
Tanidox
IbStar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IbStar For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd Jul 2016, 01:00 PM   #8
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member

Share on: 

Hmmm theres a spelling mistake in the copy! good luck anyway..
rozzski999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jul 2016, 01:05 PM   #9
Internet Marketer

Share on: 

Would love to get my hands on this. What sort of skills do we need to have to excel at fiverr? And what would be the ideal time period in which we can learn that specific skill set.Thanks!
kodewhizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jul 2016, 02:51 PM   #10
Active Warrior

Share on: 

Originally Posted by rozzski999 View Post

Hmmm theres a spelling mistake in the copy! good luck anyway..
Thanks. And yes i figured there will be some mistakes, this is the 4 th language i learned!
Anyway mistakes will be sorted in few days
Unread 2nd Jul 2016, 03:05 PM   #11
Active Warrior

Share on: 

Originally Posted by kodewhizz View Post

Would love to get my hands on this. What sort of skills do we need to have to excel at fiverr? And what would be the ideal time period in which we can learn that specific skill set.Thanks!
For your first question, there is not 1 skill set that will help you excel at Fiverr or any other marketplace whatsoever. I have input large list of proven fiverr gigs that can be used, you only need to choose your strongest suit.

And for the second question i would say around 2 weeks its enough time to master Fiverr selling + i will be available to guide you thru your venture at any time
Unread 2nd Jul 2016, 08:56 PM   #12
Warrior Member

Share on: 

I am level two seller at fiverr.
Fiver algorithms have altered. I would like to know How update this book is.

What info do you have fore new algorithms if any..

Thanks
ali254254 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jul 2016, 11:18 PM   #13
Senior Warrior Member

Share on: 

Got the chance to review this and after going through the material the OP has put up inside the membership area, I can definitely vouch for his honesty and the thing he is teaching here. From the basics to the advanced stuff everything as a whole is covered and I dont why anyone cannot make money from this. It's got everything to get you up and running. You got the OP's support and bonuses which compliment the main product. One of the strategy that he shares to get your gigs viewed makes you wonder why didn't I think of this before.

Good Job!
Reddevil007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jul 2016, 12:45 PM   #14
Active Warrior

Share on: 

Originally Posted by ali254254 View Post

I am level two seller at fiverr.
Fiver algorithms have altered. I would like to know How update this book is.

What info do you have fore new algorithms if any..

Thanks
Thanks for the great question. To be honest after the update i got even more sales on every account i have and better position on the search engine. So i dont have info on what is changed but my tactics are working better now!
Unread 22nd Jul 2016, 10:13 AM   #15
Warrior Member

Share on: 

i love fiverr
moloysyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jul 2016, 03:34 AM   #16
Active Warrior

Share on: 

I have been on Fiver since 2010, have made 10k, would love to review your product
daintyg21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Aug 2016, 05:24 AM   #17
Active Warrior

Share on: 

Sorry but there are no more review copies available, but the price is low so it should not be a problem!
Unread 19th Oct 2016, 05:05 PM   #18
Active Warrior

Share on: 

Live again
Unread 19th Oct 2016, 10:45 PM   #19
Warrior Member

Share on: 

Hey Tanidox,
Darrell here and I have a few questions about your fiverr wso.

1- I've considered starting a fiverr business myself but I'm having an issue knowing exactly what to sell really does this help me figure that out?

2- Also, outside of purchasing your main course do you have any upsell's I'd need to buy afterwards?

3- Once I get the method going how reasonable is it to build this to where you can make $50k per year with this business model consistently?

4- How long does it take to implement the free traffic strategies until you start seeing traffic going to your fiverr gigs and generating sales?

Thanks,
Darrell
DamonJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Oct 2016, 02:00 AM   #20
HyperActive Warrior

Share on: 

Hello Tanidox can I have review copy please
lenkablog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Oct 2016, 04:51 AM   #21
Active Warrior

Share on: 

Originally Posted by DamonJames View Post

Hey Tanidox,
Darrell here and I have a few questions about your fiverr wso.

1- I've considered starting a fiverr business myself but I'm having an issue knowing exactly what to sell really does this help me figure that out?

2- Also, outside of purchasing your main course do you have any upsell's I'd need to buy afterwards?

3- Once I get the method going how reasonable is it to build this to where you can make $50k per year with this business model consistently?

4- How long does it take to implement the free traffic strategies until you start seeing traffic going to your fiverr gigs and generating sales?

Thanks,
Darrell

Hi Darrell, thanks for your interest in this wso.

1- Actually yes there are tested and working fiverr ideas mentioned that you can use to start selling on fiverr

2- There are no upsell's everything is included

3- The key ingredient here is to scale it up, if you have 1 account making 800 a month, why not creating 200 accounts and also depends on how committed are you.

4- This is also something that depends on many factors, i can not give you straight answer but you cant start making sales the same day you posted the gigs- but this wont be a case for all accounts
Unread 29th Oct 2016, 07:35 AM   #22
New Warrior Member

Re: [NOOB FRIENDLY] Learn all of the Fiverr Secrets To Climb on Top on Fiverr's Food Chain
Share on: 

What is the real money making potential of a gig that you suggested?

Can an existing gig which made a few sales be scaled up using your method?

Actually I don't see any gigs that make lot of sales which don't involve some kind of work and time. Can selling a pdf guide etc make any real money?
Monse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Oct 2016, 06:57 PM   #23
Active Warrior

Re: [NOOB FRIENDLY] Learn all of the Fiverr Secrets To Climb on Top on Fiverr's Food Chain
Share on: 

honestly there is not really easy money making system, or full passive one, but a lot of things can be automated. And the potential lies in how hard you work. But i would say from $100-$500 per account is really reasonable.

You can get ideas how you can scale things up.

And i don't think that selling pdfs will make you anything on fiverr, the platform is mostly about services.

Overall whats inside the members aria will answer 95% of the questions you have and probably give you many new ideas to bank from fiverr