HOT TIP: SEO is DEAD!!

58 replies
  • SEO
  • |
If you are a newbie, dont bother with SEO at all. It takes years to master, and if your website isnt in the TOP 4 positions, your product or service will never get a sale!

FOCUS YOUR ATTENTION TO PAY PER CLICK! TRUST ME!

Example: My male enhancement website I spent TONS of $$ for backlinks and SEO work, plus countless months of my own time optimizing. (Been doing this for years, so I have the knowledge)

FINALLY MY SITE RANKED #4...I was getting some sales! (not nearly as many as one might think) Then it dropped to bottom of page 1 where it has been for 3 months...NOT ONE SALE!

My pay per click campaigns generate me multiple sales a day!

Dont say I never gave you a sweet nugget for free! (Unlinke anyone else on here who makes money!) :p
#dead #hot #seo #tip
  • Profile picture of the author outwest
    PPC campaign on google?
    Signature
    Tech article writing .Native English Speaker(with Proof)
    specializing in SmartPhones , Internet security, high tech gadgets, search engines, tech shows, digital cameras.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6021916].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Domonkoz
      Luckily, I never completely understood how SEO works so it wasn't too hard to give up on. I'm an artist not a businessman, and I've painted several Sistine Chapels that are hidden and unseen in the shadows of efficient, gray, soul-less towers. It's just that I get intense shooting pains whenever I hear words like "SOE, "ANALYTICS," or "Pie Chart." It's all terrible, soul-sapping corporatology imo.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6021963].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Manoj V
    Glad to hear of your success.

    Both SEO and PPC cost something, one time and the other money. It's a tradeoff between one and the other and the best person to decide is you. If there is no money for you to spend choose SEO. If you do have lots of money then you should do PPC.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6021917].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lossman29
      Originally Posted by Max P View Post

      Glad to hear of your success.

      Both SEO and PPC cost something, one time and the other money. It's a tradeoff between one and the other and the best person to decide is you. If there is no money for you to spend choose SEO. If you do have lots of money then you should do PPC.
      have to completely agree with this. Neither of the two will be dead in the near future.
      Signature

      "There is light at the end of the tunnel. Have some faith and work hard. ALWAYS."

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6044363].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aygabtu
    Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? Sure, PPC is great to get started, but the goal is to get organic traffic so your costs for acquiring new customers is near zero. This increases your profit margin, which is a good thing.
    Signature

    Check top 300 Google SERP results free. WhatsMySERP.com tracks and graphs changes for multiple domains/keywords/regions. Also includes advanced keyword density tool.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6021931].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author s1ngular1ty
      I can see that many of the SEO techniques done now will get much harder to pull off in future.

      I definately think the future is with social marketing. Creating automated viral traffic. SEO will obviously always have a place, but I think its much easier to generate more traffic in other ways free.

      Successful implementation of automated viral scripts is by far the easiest way to build traffic fast at the moment imho.
      Signature
      Viral Marketing Machine ONLY $9! How to create your own viral, monetised, niche websites that AUTO PROMOTE themselves on Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and Google. NO SITE CONTENT NEEDED![B]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6021979].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author n0tr3v3
      Everything I had to say was cover here....

      Originally Posted by aygabtu View Post

      Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? Sure, PPC is great to get started, but the goal is to get organic traffic so your costs for acquiring new customers is near zero. This increases your profit margin, which is a good thing.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6025559].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Fernando Veloso
    LOL?

    Living in a rock since 2007? Google is killing SEO for YEARS so they can sell Adwords.
    Signature
    People make good money selling to the rich. But the rich got rich selling to the masses.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6021932].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cchipster
      Originally Posted by Fernando Veloso View Post

      LOL?

      Living in a rock since 2007? Google is killing SEO for YEARS so they can sell Adwords.
      Couldn't have said any better!...

      Nailed it here. Google will continue to screw us for a lack of a better word. SEO is being thrown to side these days and will only become more impossible to master with these cons behind the wheel of the internet. They have recently 'sneakily' gotten rid of being able to use affiliate links in the PPC ads! Taking out tons of full time affiliate marketers! Don't even get me started on Panda...

      WHY?

      They just had a brand new booth at the affiliate summit west in Las Vegas in Jan 2012 to advertise and promote their new 'CPA affiliate' advertising company! (Like a max bounty or a Click booth) Plan on complete domination and roll with it...

      Unless you have 50 billion to compete with Google of course?

      FREE TIP ON PPC: Youu MUST own your own product, and you MUST have a huge profit margin in order to succeed.
      Signature
      No signature, I'm sure you will be ok.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6022139].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ForallSEO
    The best way to make money online is to use PPC as a way of financing the organic seo then once you get desired results hold back on PPC - This has worked with a number of my clients
    Signature

    Looking for the next big SEO Tool to come out? Check out our Blog Creator

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6021990].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TopKat22
    For all the newbies who may think the choice is ONLY SEO or PPC, it is not.

    There are a lot of other ways, both free and paid to get a lot of very targeted traffic.

    Search the forum for the many posts on here about that.

    Here is just one good one but there are many, many more:
    http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-...ernatives.html

    Also, SEO is not that difficult to learn or to do if you first learn how to select niches and keywords that are profitable and reachable with some competition but not so much competition that it would be difficult to rank on page one for them.

    PPC apparently is not that difficult to learn either but since I have little experience with it and it was not good, I'm not a good reference for that.

    I go after mostly free traffic from all the methods listed in the link I gave above.
    Signature
    44 days in and we broke the $10K a month recurring bench mark.

    Guaranteed 60% Opt In Rate Traffic-Real People-Fresh Today-High Quality Biz Opp traffic![/URL]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6022034].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nik0
      Banned
      PPC is hard to make a profit, yeah once you master it everything is easy ofcourse but to get there can get pretty expensive. I used to run an offline business with good margins and I hardly broke even using PPC. So good luck selling affiliate products with a few % comission.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6022057].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author StevenJones
        Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

        PPC is hard to make a profit, yeah once you master it everything is easy ofcourse but to get there can get pretty expensive. I used to run an offline business with good margins and I hardly broke even using PPC. So good luck selling affiliate products with a few % comission.
        I agree, PPC has an learning curve as well. The same goes for SEO though. But pumping money into a PPC campaign when you don't know what you are doing would destroy you.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6022134].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jimmyn
    Just because one works better than the other for you, doesn't mean that the one that didn't work for you is dead.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6022200].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Seoroyal
    SEo is not dead come on...How else do all the seo companies survive. Linkbuilding and other seo still works i am 100 % sure. I managed to get a lot of sites in the top 3 this way!

    What i am not saying to spend all your time money and effort on one thing. I think that everybody should make a good mix between seo,ppc and other kinds of marketing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6022256].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cchipster
      ok, then...how much $$ have you made with SEO? Not being trite, just asking? (SEO companies themselves will always make money because johnny biz owner doesnt follow the IM world like us)
      Signature
      No signature, I'm sure you will be ok.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6022285].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Shadowflux
      I think one of the biggest problems new marketers face when tying to understand why their SEO isn't working is this:

      These days, your content is one of the biggest factors in determining how optimized your site is.

      There are other reasons, of course, but I've found that a lot of people just neglect their content. Do some research on the last Google update and you'll see that they rank sites differently these days.

      I wrote a 20 page report about it, I'll give a free copy to anyone that wants one, just ask
      Signature
      Native Advertising Specialist
      Dangerously Effective
      Always Discreet
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6022296].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author mbitsol
        Originally Posted by Shadowflux View Post

        I think one of the biggest problems new marketers face when tying to understand why their SEO isn't working is this:

        These days, your content is one of the biggest factors in determining how optimized your site is.

        There are other reasons, of course, but I've found that a lot of people just neglect their content. Do some research on the last Google update and you'll see that they rank sites differently these days.

        I wrote a 20 page report about it, I'll give a free copy to anyone that wants one, just ask
        Very true Content is king.
        Signature
        MbitSol - Digital Marketing Agency providing SEO Services UK
        Free online Jobs
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6023188].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author neowords
    So what is the most important thing - backlinks, content or SEO?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6022313].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
    Originally Posted by cchipster View Post


    Example: My male enhancement website I spent TONS of $$ for backlinks and SEO work, plus countless months of my own time optimizing.
    How does the fact that you couldn't rank selling garbage equate to SEO being dead? Under this circumstance I salute Google for a job well done.

    Now if only they could find a way to show a screen with big letters saying

    REALLY? You want to search for that?

    with no results and all of you selling that junk deindexed........Then they'd be the company of the year!!

    P.S. Spare me the rationalizations the poster is not WebMd and 99% of "enhancement sites" are to use the french pronounciation - Garbaawje.


    Originally Posted by cchipster View Post


    Google will continue to screw us for a lack of a better word. SEO is being thrown to side these days and will only become more impossible to master with these cons behind the wheel of the internet. They have recently 'sneakily' gotten rid of being able to use affiliate links in the PPC ads! Taking out tons of full time affiliate marketers! Don't even get me started on Panda...
    umm..........You are way too uptight about Google for a person making $20,000 a month without them. Plus in my experience the people making money hardly ever throw their figures out to the public. I detect the slight aroma of fake it till you make it in the air.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6022346].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author hicksdelight
      Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post


      P.S. Spare me the rationalizations the poster is not WebMd and 99% of "enhancement sites" are to use the french pronounciation - Garbaawje.
      Mike knows from personal experience, the amount of bloody money he has wasted on those sites buying stuff to try and enhance himself

      Seriously tho, it does sound like the OP's site was just a spammy site with little content with a bad backlinking profile if he's buying links. (tho just assuming )

      Though bottom of page one isn't that bad, maybe the sites above you are just better than you at SEO and/or getting more backlinks that are better quality? So maybe SEO is alive and kicking but your competition are just much better than you?

      SEO isn't dead, but it is moving towards the average user more and more (not that it wasn't before), but now if you don't wanna do 100% whitehat it's harder and harder and much harder then it was just few yrs ago, which pisses off website owners who try and manipulate it and get caught. (not directed at you, just general statement).

      Damn Google for putting their brand first.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6022403].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
        Originally Posted by hicksdelight View Post

        Mike knows from personal experience, the amount of bloody money he has wasted on those sites buying stuff to try and enhance himself
        Hmmm....... in psychology they call that projection

        Psychological projection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

        Read first sentence - no charge - but further therapy sessions will be $75 per hour and the doctor will only be able to see you on Wednesdays and Fridays and ahem we can't address anything but the mental process problem
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6022447].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author hicksdelight
          Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

          Hmmm....... in psychology they call that projection

          Psychological projection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

          Read first sentence - no charge - but further therapy sessions will be $75 per hour and the doctor will only be able to see you on Wednesdays and Fridays and ahem we can't address anything but the mental process problem
          He who smelt it dealt it!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6022457].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cchipster
      Didnt need the smart alec comment, unecessary. That site was one example of MANY of mine. Ask any SEO pro, 75%+ sales for ANY keyword come from top 4 RESULTS...

      btw-enhancement niche sells just fine. And sell in many other unrelated niches. Be happy to post you a screen shot of this months sales to quite the haters!

      My posts here are merely tips for newbies. Unlike many, I actually like helping people for FREE. What other intentions do you see I have! Stop the negativity! Geez leweez





      Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

      How does the fact that you couldn't rank selling garbage equate to SEO being dead? Under this circumstance I salute Google for a job well done.

      Now if only they could find a way to show a screen with big letters saying

      REALLY? You want to search for that?

      with no results and all of you selling that junk deindexed........Then they'd be the company of the year!!

      P.S. Spare me the rationalizations the poster is not WebMd and 99% of "enhancement sites" are to use the french pronounciation - Garbaawje.




      umm..........You are way too uptight about Google for a person making $20,000 a month without them. Plus in my experience the people making money hardly ever throw their figures out to the public. I detect the slight aroma of fake it till you make it in the air.
      Signature
      No signature, I'm sure you will be ok.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6022851].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author hicksdelight
        Originally Posted by cchipster View Post

        Didnt need the smart alec comment, unecessary. That site was one example of MANY of mine. Ask any SEO pro, 75%+ sales for ANY keyword come from top 4 RESULTS...
        Since you didnt get de-indexed or a massive penalty, simply fell to bottom of page 1, wouldn't that suggest that the sites above you are just doing better SEO? Whether that would be more content updated frequently, more links, better links, or whatever.

        There's a reason you moved down a few places and that is the other sites are doing more to rank higher up, not to say you didn't do a lot, but that niche I would say is quite competitive with site owners doing all kinds of stuff, it's an on-going struggle to rank high and stay high.

        I don't see how this can be turned into SEO is dead...SEO is competitive and an ONGOING process of ranking high and staying ranking high...Seems to me the other sites just did more.

        When I move down places I step up my game and call Chuck Norris and ask what he would do.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6022875].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author cchipster
          Originally Posted by hicksdelight View Post

          Since you didnt get de-indexed or a massive penalty, simply fell to bottom of page 1, wouldn't that suggest that the sites above you are just doing better SEO? Whether that would be more content updated frequently, more links, better links, or whatever.

          There's a reason you moved down a few places and that is the other sites are doing more to rank higher up, not to say you didn't do a lot, but that niche I would say is quite competitive with site owners doing all kinds of stuff, it's an on-going struggle to rank high and stay high.

          I don't see how this can be turned into SEO is dead...SEO is competitive and an ONGOING process of ranking high and staying ranking high...Seems to me the other sites just did more.

          When I move down places I step up my game and call Chuck Norris and ask what he would do.

          This is my last comment and Im done here!

          I WAS MERELY SAYING: Pay per click works great for me! SEO is not profiting and is a large waste of time and $$ for ME (MYYY opinion!)

          Was hoping to prevent a newbie from wasting years of their lives trying to make fast money with SEO and trying to rank, when you can simply pop an ad on PPC and SELL! THATS ALL I AM SAYINGG HERRE! Have a great day! cheers!
          Signature
          No signature, I'm sure you will be ok.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6023022].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
            Originally Posted by cchipster View Post

            This is my last comment and Im done here!

            I WAS MERELY SAYING: Pay per click works great for me! SEO is not profiting and is a large waste of time and $$ for ME (MYYY opinion!)
            chipster I and others would have no problem if that was what you said. Some things work for some people and some not so much. You pronounced SEO dead and it isn't. Nothing I wrote was meant to target you as an individual but some of us are just tired of the sky is falling because alot of times (NOTE: Did not say all) its coming from people who are not really producing any content , product or service of quality (the niche example you posted is representative of that . its a niche filled with misrepresentation, lying and outright fraud). Will it be hard to use SEO for that? yes. Can you use PPC to get eyeballs to things that are really of little value (or even of value)? Yes. does that means SEO is dead? No.

            No matter how many messages in violation of board rules you send to my Pm my point still stands. SEO is not dead and you really have presented nothing but unsubstantiated claims with no evidence whatsoever for what you say besides claims you make for yourself.
            Signature

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6029162].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
        Originally Posted by cchipster View Post

        Didnt need the smart alec comment, unecessary. That site was one example of MANY of mine. Ask any SEO pro, 75%+ sales for ANY keyword come from top 4 RESULTS..
        Ummm....no one was disputing top 4 - we almost all know that but when you ask any SEO pro about SEO being dead do 75% of them agree?

        Be happy to post you a screen shot of this months sales to quite the haters!
        What? You think on an IM board people don't know those can be faked too? and quiet is spelled entirely differently than quite. Either way they won't stop people from making observations about reality and SEO being dead is fantasy. Sorry if you think I am being hard but we get people without sigs ALL THE TIME that have ulterior motives (wanting people to Pm them to sell them the answer and to setup future WSOs).

        My posts here are merely tips for newbies. Unlike many, I actually like helping people for FREE. What other intentions do you see I have! Stop the negativity! Geez leweez
        Oh I don't know the whole PM me opens all kinds of sales doors you would deny anway but let me fix that for you

        Unlike many, I actually lead people astray for FREE.
        SEO is not dead and anyone who knows anything about the subject knows thats a load of nonsense.

        P.S. Your sig says PM you I made no such request for you to do so so your PM has been reported.
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6025397].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author TheFBGuy
        Originally Posted by cchipster View Post

        My posts here are merely tips for newbies. Unlike many, I actually like helping people for FREE.
        Not sure lying to newbies by saying SEO is DEAD is really helping... or perhaps you were trying to draw attention.

        Edit:

        Horrible tip by the way, a newbie should definitely not try PPC.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6044816].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BigSleep
    Very interesting debate, and it`s proof that times are a changing. I think people would be crazy to start spending loads of money on PPC when they don`t know what they are doing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6022504].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sharonhurley
    Banned
    Content, content, content!!! Content is the one that drives visitors to do what you're asking them to do.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6022641].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sackboy127
    As long as there are search engines, there's going to be search engine optimisation as well, don't worry.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6022648].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Pyramid Linkers
    PPC works well, but it can eat into your margins and once you stop paying, the leads stop coming. Running a service that requires a recurring fee definitely helps. SEO is nowhere near dead though, and you can easily pay someone that knows what they are doing to rank you. Then spend your time expanding your business or improving your product.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6022768].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hicksdelight
    Well, you said SEO is dead, which it isn't.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6023069].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author socialbookmark
    If anyone uses right seo techniques and does it naturally, i am sure he will have a successful website at least fore medium competition keywords. When you start seo, you harry and make thousands of backlinks in a short time and you put low quality contents on it and its clear that Google will not rank this website. But if you do all things in a right manner, it will give you good result and you reach your goal.
    Signature

    I love warriorforum.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6023374].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IM Ash
    PPC is great... to see what keywords are converting so you can then SEO your site for the high converting keywords
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6023706].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author giseo
    Do both. PPC can even things out when your rankings fluctuate, which they do naturally.
    Signature

    Tired about blogging about tedious subjects like blue widgets and four slice toasters? Learn how to have fun and profit blogging about a continually growing massive multi-billion industry. Find out how to do it for only $5 here!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6025422].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ashera
    SEO is most certainly not dead, I rank plenty of sites on $30 a month budgets which brings in traffic equivalent of over $2,000 if I were to use PPC....
    Signature
    If you don't change direction, you'll end up where you're going.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6025436].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Scrape
    SEO is not dead but many people specially gurus teach non sense SEO that's why most of people do things wrong
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6025477].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kickmoney
    OP's blanket statement is ridiculous.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6026646].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bensounds
    Hey Mike,

    Was hoping to drop you a line but I don't have enough posts to PM you. Would it please be poss to PM me your email address so I can get in touch. Cheers,

    Ben
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6027480].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
      Originally Posted by bensounds View Post

      Hey Mike,

      Was hoping to drop you a line but I don't have enough posts to PM you. Would it please be poss to PM me your email address so I can get in touch. Cheers,

      Ben
      Got an email through my site I think from you. I will respond shortly.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6029257].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6029268].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jimmyn
      Originally Posted by NiceBlogger View Post

      SEO will never be dead !
      Didn't Neil Young say something similar?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6029414].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Cartellian
    HOT TIP:

    This thread is a crock of shiza.


    You remind me of the whack ass music lovers who have been running around saying "Hip Hop's dead" for years.

    Just because you don't get it and can't work it doesn't mean it is dead.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6043623].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author footfoot
    Google could eliminate seo easily by going manual on the top 100,000 most searched terms along with their variations which are probably 30 or more on each term. Hire a couple 1000 people and put them in groups and let them vote on, say, the top 10 and then backfill in the rest with their algorithm
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6044427].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WebPen
    SEO's not dead yet.

    It just isn't what it used to be.

    Besides- most people building sites for SEO ignore the most important thing- conversions

    It doesn't matter if you have 10,000 visitors a day if your site doesn't convert.

    Just sayin'
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6044653].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Quattro
    PPC is defintley effective if you can master it. It requires a lot of trial and error and losing money. I wouldn't recommend that to newbies unless they are ok with losing money first before seeing a positive ROI.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6044733].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author robyun
    One thing: SEO still works and it can still generate sales.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6044851].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author carlamax
    PPC has an learning curve as well. The same goes for SEO though. I wouldn't recommend that to newbies to use PPC.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6046605].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JKflipflop
    Newbies in my opinion as well - in order to stay away from the moody big G - ought to take their first step forward in PPC. I know I could have definitely scaled up a bit had I done the same. But Yes - the everchanging landscape of SEO can overwhelm a newbie. It kinda happened to me as well. But then again, each one has his own choice.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6047261].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Vic Shinoda
    I think SEO still have a major progress if you want to get rank 1-4. Content is a king and backlink is a queen
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6047513].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gearmonkey
    SEO is NOT dead!!!
    Signature

    My Guitar Website | My SEO Blog - Advertising spots available.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6048483].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author greenowl123
    SEO is still working for me. It is a constant learning process and many people never learn how to do it properly.

    I still do not have my black belt in SEO yet, but I do think I am on the verge of having my brown belt. I have many blogs on 1st page of SERPs at the present time and most have been there for at least a year or more, with newer blogs moving up in SERPs all the time.

    SEO might be dead for some people (who have not mastered it yet) but it is still ALIVE for me and I am sure still alive for others too.

    Cheers
    Signature
    Free 40-page eBook "How To Earn With CPA Offers"
    + 14 Free Traffic Training Videos -
    Click here now. (no opt-in required)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6048553].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fiberoptic
    SEO will always work. SEO isn't only about getting your website to the top of Google, it's also about marketing your services / products on the internet. People search for things using YouTube, Blogs, Social Bookmarks, and Forums.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6048668].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Black Hat Cat
      Banned
      Originally Posted by cchipster View Post
      My posts here are merely tips for newbies. Unlike many, I actually like helping people for FREE.
      Unless they're newbies with small pee pees....them beetches gots to pay.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6049320].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GoBlog
    Yup..where there's an investment of money there will be a profits came in. I think PPC is more easy for newbies if they have money to invest of course.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6049889].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SEOChemist
    SEO is working fine for me, and once I get a site ranked I dont have to worry about it, usually for years.
    Signature

    Filled with SEO Goodness

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6177373].message }}

Trending Topics