Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Unread 7th May 2012, 02:54 PM   #1
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member

"[Kindle] How To Write and Profit From Hot Romance, (Over $15,000 worth sold)...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Updated for 2015...
Do YOU Want To Dominate A RED HOT Kindle Niche Worth over a Billion Dollars a Year?
Hint It's Very Naughty...

If So, Settle Back & Read On Because We've Got A Great Offer Here For You!

Please note, this publication contains language and descriptions some readers may find offensive.

Brought To You By Kim Standerline & Sharon Fiberesima

Dear Colleague,

We're not going to fill this page with hypey sales copy because we don't believe in it, in fact its going to be refreshingly short. All we're going to do is tell you about the great ' How To' Manual Sharon and I have collaborated on.

First a little about Sharon & Myself..

Sharon and I met on the Warrior Forum a few years ago and 'clicked' immediately.

We're both zany (some would say naughty), with a perverse sense of humor, and we're both very good writers. We've both been writing for years so it wasn't long after we met we decided to join forces with our writing skills under our Author pen name Kay Porter...(Check us out on Amazon)...

We've been writing what we call our 'norty' books together for a while now and we've found we're darned good at it! We write not only for ourselves (published so far on Kindle), but we've also ghost-written for clients, (And they love us). The books we write for clients rarely if ever need editing and some of them have done really well for their owners.

We've published 4 Kindle books so far for ourselves and we're starting to see some sales. We're not best selling authors by any means as yet,, But watch this space, because we plan on being very best selling...

Hot Romance 'Erotica is really smoking, millions of women world wide love to read this type of literature but many don't like to broadcast the fact, so the ability to download their favorite books onto e-reading devices such as Kindle or Ipad has seen online sales soaring.

Kindle is a huge topic at the moment, and it's ripe for the picking especially if you're an aspiring author. But like anything else we Internet marketer's tend to get our hands on it's being spoilt by those who just see it as a get rich quick scheme.

Loads of what we call books with Ughh factor are being uploaded to Kindle masquerading as women's hot romance/erotica.

What do we mean by the Ughh factor?

It's quite simply the type of book we women pick up start reading and think Ughh that's nasty and put down again...

We've got our own theories on why some hot romance books have the Ughh factor and one of them is because many of them are written by men.

Men have completely different fantasies to women, and what tends to turn them on mentally invariably turns women right off. Probably because they tend to write more for the male fantasy, (and there's nothing wrong with that), it's just the old saying Men are from Mars, and women are from Venus is probably true :-)

Having said that, it's not impossible for men to write for women, they just need to learn how to do it so women can read and enjoy what they've written...

Also it's not just men who have problems writing hot romance/erotica, some women struggle as well because they're not sure about the type of language that's appropriate or they think they can use.

So we've put together our simple to read manual on How To Write Hot Romance/Erotica for women, and we can promise once you've read and put into action what we advise, you'll be up and raring to go with your first hot romantic/erotic novel...

What's Included...

We start off with an introduction on writing romantic/erotic fiction for women then move on to very briefly discuss the difference in genres for men and women.

We then move on to the nitty gritty and actually show you how to write your next best selling novel!

For instance you'll discover how to
  • Get your characters exactly right. Because if you don't accomplish this, you're doomed to failure before you even start. Your readers have gotta love your characters...
  • You'll also learn how to 'set' your plot, this is very important when planning your novel, it's got to flow...
  • And we discuss various locations to set your novel. We also show you how to research your locations without ever leaving your chair and do it so well, your readers will be convinced you've been there. Research location is very important, because start writing about somewhere and get it wrong you'll definitely have an eagle eyed reader spot it...
  • We even give you examples of the type of 'hot' scenes you should be writing, (And they are pretty hot)...
This report is pure information with no fluff and there's definately no filler.

We've also included some very cool bonuses...
  1. We've put together a short report that shows you how to structure your book and includes some examples of how to write your scenes, (and how not to write them).
  2. Sharon interviewed two best selling authors, Jennifer Probst and Rachel Lyndhurst. They both share some fabulous advice not only on fiction writing but also on marketing fiction books, we've included that interview.
  3. We've been asked several times if we'd put together a mind map encapsulating everything we talk about so we've included one as a special bonus.
  4. You can also join our face-book page specially dedicated to discussing fiction writing, (this will be by invitation only), but as a customer you're very welcome to join us.
NB You'll have to acept the Aweber email request you'll receive to join us on Facebook!

All of our bonuses complement our How To Write Hot Romance/Erotica for women report. We put a great deal of thought into our bonuses so you'd end up with a complete guide.

was 14.97, Now only

We'd love to see you on the inside...

Kim Standerline

Last edited on 24th Mar 2015 at 09:14 AM.
Kim Standerline is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kim Standerline For This Useful Post:
Unread 14th May 2012, 06:36 AM   #2
Lee Dobbins
War Room Member

Thanked 1,239 Times in 742 Posts
Re: How To Write Hot Romance That Will Have Women Drooling...
Share on: 

Like many of you here, I have quite a bit of experience in writing non-fiction articles and ebooks. In fact, I consider myself to be a rather good writer and have no problem filling up the pages of an ebook on pretty much any topic under the sun.

But when it comes to fiction writing - thats a whole other ball game!

In some ways it's easier, in some ways harder but you will never be successful if you don't know the process and formula that needs to go into fiction books and, specifically, the Romance and Erotica genres.

That's what this WSO gives you - the processes and ideas that you need to write this type of fiction. If you haven't delved into this type of writing but want to start, you need something like this to get you going. It will give you ideas on how to research location and time frame to make the book realistic as well as a ton of ideas on character and plot development.

All of this stuff is super important in order for your book to be a "good read" because the key to being successful with fiction is that you need to have a LOT of books published so that you develop a rabid fan base that reads every book you put out. If your books aren't good, then you won't make many sales.

One thing I really like about this product is that Kim gives you a link to the book that her and Sharon have published on kindle. A LOT of WSO sellers won't do that which makes you wonder if they really have ever published anything at all, or if they are just spouting off a bunch of theory. With this product you know that the creators actually do what they are teaching.

If you are thinking about getting into this market, then I highly recommend this book.

Oh, I should add that I got a review copy of this from Kim. I've seen her here on the WF for many years and always respected her posts but never guessed she wrote naughty books …. Did you?

Lee
cashcow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cashcow For This Useful Post:
Unread 14th May 2012, 07:14 AM   #3
Shola A
War Room Member

Share on: 

Anything Kim puts out is great - check it out now. She's the real deal!
iSoftware is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iSoftware For This Useful Post:
Unread 14th May 2012, 10:09 AM   #4
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member

Share on: 

I had a chance to receive a review copy, and Kim and Sharon pack a lot of high-quality training into their guide. They do a great job of pinpointing what makes romance appealing to women and how to write for that market.

They also show how to use the different elements of fiction to craft a romance story that reads well. I really liked how they show how to use the elements of characterization, location and plot structure properly and for the most impact.

Lot's of great, actionable content here for writing romance fiction!
Amy Harrop is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amy Harrop For This Useful Post:
Unread 14th May 2012, 11:23 AM   #5
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member

Share on: 

Wow, this looks great! Especially coming off the back of the Fifty Shades of Grey series lol

Where is the "buy" button?
Charlotte Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th May 2012, 11:28 AM   #6
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member

Share on: 

Hi Charlotte its there, I bet it was updating because its a dimesale, just refresh

Kim

Originally Posted by Charlotte Jay View Post

Wow, this looks great! Especially coming off the back of the Fifty Shades of Grey series lol

Where is the "buy" button?
Unread 14th May 2012, 12:13 PM   #7
Advanced Warrior

Share on: 

I've known Kim since we met at a seminar back in 2003. Having written a novel myself in the 90s, I was interested to see on her facebook page that she had published a romance novel on kindle.

I was even *more* interested to see she had put out this guide about how to do it!
I think Sharon and Kim have done a great job - I remember seeing books before the internet about how to write Mills and Boon romances, and this guide sort of brings that into the current age of how to use technology.

As with most internet stuff though, it must not be forgotten that the internet is merely the tool of today to deliver the same things as before the internet was around.

So, the guide is based on the solid structures of putting a romance book together. If you don't think you can write, this guide is still for you, because it gives you full storyline guides, characterisation guides, and so on.

This means you are not only given the foundations, you are given examples you can use to mould into your own story!

It's an area that can be fun, can be fulfilling, and can be lucrative, and I can tell you that within half an hour of reading the guide, I have come up with a story idea, and I intend to use this guide to get that idea to to being published on kindle.

My recommendation? If you are considering this guide - get it!
The Great Gordino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Great Gordino For This Useful Post:
Unread 14th May 2012, 01:14 PM   #8
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member

Share on: 

OMG was it really that long ago, don't forget we'd met online before then in 2002 in Michael Green's forum, I think we were 2 of the first to ever post in there lol (memories)...
Originally Posted by The Great Gordino View Post

I've known Kim since we met at a seminar back in 2003. Having written a novel myself in the 90s, I was interested to see on her facebook page that she had published a romance novel on kindle.

I was even *more* interested to see she had put out this guide about how to do it!
I think Sharon and Kim have done a great job - I remember seeing books before the internet about how to write Mills and Boon romances, and this guide sort of brings that into the current age of how to use technology.

As with most internet stuff though, it must not be forgotten that the internet is merely the tool of today to deliver the same things as before the internet was around.

So, the guide is based on the solid structures of putting a romance book together. If you don't think you can write, this guide is still for you, because it gives you full storyline guides, characterisation guides, and so on.

This means you are not only given the foundations, you are given examples you can use to mould into your own story!

It's an area that can be fun, can be fulfilling, and can be lucrative, and I can tell you that within half an hour of reading the guide, I have come up with a story idea, and I intend to use this guide to get that idea to to being published on kindle.

My recommendation? If you are considering this guide - get it!
Unread 14th May 2012, 02:21 PM   #9
Advanced Warrior

Share on: 

Originally Posted by Kim Standerline View Post

OMG was it really that long ago, don't forget we'd met online before then in 2002 in Michael Green's forum, I think we were 2 of the first to ever post in there lol (memories)...
Oh blimey, yes! I had forgotten that - that does make it seem a long time ago!

Back to your guide though, I genuinely *did* get an idea for a book after reading it, and guess what I'll be using to develop it from idea into book! Yep, your guide! Good job!
The Great Gordino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Great Gordino For This Useful Post:
Unread 15th May 2012, 09:04 AM   #10
Warrior Member
War Room Member

Share on: 

Now I know Sharon's and Kim's secrets! ;-) I always wonder how they can write romance stories so well.

In the main pdf of 26 pages, they shared with us the most important components of a great romance story. Yup, including the sex scenes. Sometimes, I wonder why the "mainstream" how to write romance books have so many pages to make us lost in the details when 26 pages are enough to help us get enlightened. It's all meat and no fluff so that it is easier for the unromantic guys like me get started on writing romance the easy way.

If writing romance is your thing, I can't think of a better way to get started, except for asking Sharon and Kim to write for you. ;-)
skyseer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to skyseer For This Useful Post:
Unread 15th May 2012, 11:31 AM   #11
Sharon Fiberesima
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by skyseer View Post

Now I know Sharon's and Kim's secrets! ;-) I always wonder how they can write romance stories so well.

In the main pdf of 26 pages, they shared with us the most important components of a great romance story. Yup, including the sex scenes. Sometimes, I wonder why the "mainstream" how to write romance books have so many pages to make us lost in the details when 26 pages are enough to help us get enlightened. It's all meat and no fluff so that it is easier for the unromantic guys like me get started on writing romance the easy way.

If writing romance is your thing, I can't think of a better way to get started, except for asking Sharon and Kim to write for you. ;-)
Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm really glad you liked this and yes, it will get you started on writing those hot steamy scenes But we still like writing for you.
WriterWahm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th May 2012, 06:32 PM   #12
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member

Re: "[Kindle] How To Write, Publish and Profit From Hot Romance..."
Share on: 

O.k. I don't know Kim and I didn't get a review copy. I bought this WSO. I can also write a non fiction kindle book pretty quickly and am seeing some good sales. But I'd like to diversify into fiction, specifically romantic fiction. I'm so happy I found this WSO. As someone else mentioned, in this WSO the authors give you actual writing examples and links to some of their books. They discuss what Not to write ~ especially if you're a male writer. They discuss an extremely interesting and unique way to flesh out the characters in your book. There's great advice on structure, pacing, the type of endings needed in a romance book or erotic romance book. There's good advice on writing sex scenes as well. I also liked the interviews and mind map. If you are even thinking of writing romance books I'd highly recommend this WSO.

Sandy
nubchai is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nubchai For This Useful Post:
Unread 15th May 2012, 10:06 PM   #13
Sharon Fiberesima
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by nubchai View Post

O.k. I don't know Kim and I didn't get a review copy. I bought this WSO. I can also write a non fiction kindle book pretty quickly and am seeing some good sales. But I'd like to diversify into fiction, specifically romantic fiction. I'm so happy I found this WSO. As someone else mentioned, in this WSO the authors give you actual writing examples and links to some of their books. They discuss what Not to write ~ especially if you're a male writer. They discuss an extremely interesting and unique way to flesh out the characters in your book. There's great advice on structure, pacing, the type of endings needed in a romance book or erotic romance book. There's good advice on writing sex scenes as well. I also liked the interviews and mind map. If you are even thinking of writing romance books I'd highly recommend this WSO.

Sandy
Thanks for the kind words, Sandy. Much appreciated. Our vision with this WSO is to help those who want to write fiction, particularly romantic fiction, get started with minimal fuss. So we've tried to provide as many tools, tips and tricks as we can. Glad you found them useful.
Unread 16th May 2012, 12:30 AM   #14
Enjoying the Journey
War Room Member

Share on: 

Sharon,

Please check your PM

Thanks

Karen
Karen Connell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th May 2012, 02:58 AM   #15
Sharon Fiberesima
War Room Member

Share on: 

I've replied!

Originally Posted by Karen Connell View Post

Sharon,

Please check your PM

Thanks

Karen
Unread 16th May 2012, 08:03 AM   #16
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member

Share on: 

Congrats Kim and Sharon on an excellent WSO. Very clear, very detailed and also very funny. It made me laugh out loud in several stages and it is all too true.

Highly recommended if you are writing any type of fiction not just the hot stuff.

Also loved the mindmap - that will be very handy.

Thank you for a fantastic product.

ps sent you an email Sharon :-)
Rachel Zaouche is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Zaouche For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th May 2012, 11:49 AM   #17
With a Mastiff at my feet
War Room Member

Thanked 1,735 Times in 750 Posts
What Publishing Niche Sole $1,358 BILLION in estimated revenue for 2010?
Share on: 

NOTE - I was lucky enough to be a reader of this WSO as it evolved ;-)

In today's publishing world, Romance is THE biggest niche. After a lot of research, I finally located a good resource to substantiate this claim

Here are the 2010 figures

Romance Market Share Compared to Other Genres
(source: Simba Information estimates)

Romance fiction: $1.358 BILLION in estimated revenue for 2010
Religion/inspirational: $759 MILLION
Mystery: $682 million
Science fiction/fantasy: $559 million
Classic literary fiction: $455 million

WOW! Those figures are pretty eyeopening, aren't they?

In addition, Paranormal Romance is one of the hottest subniches of Romance right now.

If you want to write Romance and take advantage of the HUGE market, Kim Standerline & Sharon Fiberesima have put together a TERRIFIC *How To*. I read the report in several different versions while it was being developed and it is one I am happy to recommend.

In addition, I helped a little bit with the Upsell which is Paranormal Romance Blueprints, but these Blueprints have really raised the bar.

While working with Sharon, I suggested that she consider doing two things to make these Blueprints as versatile as possible.

1) Help authors create the *world* where each story takes place. She accomplished that by providing a unique list of decisions that you, the author, can make specific to that plotline. What this does is INSTANTLY make YOUR story unique.

2) Provide a Chinese menu of options for each Blueprint... and by golly, she figured out a way to do that, too! Each Blueprint comes with a jpg showing different plt and character combinations, again, making it easy for YOU to make each story your own.

In my mind, these additions to Sharon's already good Blueprints have made those Blueprints the BEST available if you are looking for plot and character ideas.
TinkBD is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TinkBD For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th May 2012, 11:53 AM   #18
Sharon Fiberesima
War Room Member

Share on: 

Thanks, Rachel. I'm really glad you enjoyed it and it made you laugh too .

Thanks also for the mails, I've really enjoyed exchanging those with you.

Originally Posted by Rachel Zaouche View Post

Congrats Kim and Sharon on an excellent WSO. Very clear, very detailed and also very funny. It made me laugh out loud in several stages and it is all too true.

Highly recommended if you are writing any type of fiction not just the hot stuff.

Also loved the mindmap - that will be very handy.

Thank you for a fantastic product.

ps sent you an email Sharon :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to WriterWahm For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th May 2012, 02:14 PM   #19
The Hamster Exterminator
War Room Member

Share on: 

I purchased this WSO after previously purchasing Sharon's previous WSO with the romance novel blueprints and believe me, this one is just as good if not better than the previous one.

Whether you're a man or a woman who is just starting to write for this niche, I believe you will benefit greatly from reading both ebooks, both interviews and the mindmap contained in this WSO.

Congratulations Sharon and Kim, this WSO is a winner. It really is a must-read for any aspiring romance writers out there.

John Mann
mrjonman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrjonman For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th May 2012, 02:45 PM   #20
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member

Share on: 

Wow Thanks John, much appreciated

Kim
Unread 18th May 2012, 11:27 PM   #21
Sharon Fiberesima
War Room Member

Re: What Publishing Niche Sole $1,358 BILLION in estimated revenue for 2010?
Share on: 

Originally Posted by TinkBD View Post

NOTE - I was lucky enough to be a reader of this WSO as it evolved ;-)

If you want to write Romance and take advantage of the HUGE market, Kim Standerline & Sharon Fiberesima have put together a TERRIFIC *How To*. I read the report in several different versions while it was being developed and it is one I am happy to recommend.
Tink, thanks for the generosity of your review. Preparing this WSO took a lot from Kim and I and I'm just glad you enjoyed it.
The Following User Says Thank You to WriterWahm For This Useful Post:
Unread 21st May 2012, 06:16 AM   #22
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member

Share on: 

Have to say that if anyone is sitting on the fence, not only is this a fantastic wso but the customer service from these ladies is amazing.

Well done guys :-)
Rachel Zaouche is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Zaouche For This Useful Post:
Unread 27th May 2012, 12:47 PM   #23
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member

Share on: 

I know this is obscenely late and I apologize profusely for leaving this review so late. I have been very ill the past two weeks and am trying to play catch up with everything that I had to do (apologies to my customers who may see this -- I am trying to get caught up).

Anyway, Sharon was kind enough to send me a review copy of her and Kim's new WSO before it was published. I don't know Kim very well but I do know that Sharon has been doing romantic fiction for a long time and has what to offer. Kim seems to be quite knowledgeable as well from what little I learned when talking to her.

This report was quite nicely put together and offers some great insights into fiction writing. I did like a few of the ideas that they mentioned in the romantic fiction section of the report, which were quite helpful, though I would have preferred they stick to this. Instead, they kind of mention it toward the beginning of the report and then move into more general fiction rules. This is also very useful, but I would have liked it to stick to the specifics of romantic writing.

Another thing that I think could have made it better is a set of samples to show how this works, though it does work well all on its own.

Other than that, the report was excellent and definitely worth your while. Useful for people who want to try their hand at fiction writing and could use some additional pointers.
erichammer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to erichammer For This Useful Post:
Unread 9th Jul 2012, 11:58 PM   #24
Warrior Member

Share on: 

If I cant write the ebooks myself to sell on kindle, who can I hire as a ghost writer to write them for me???
grantkearney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Jul 2012, 03:13 PM   #25
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member

Share on: 

Hi

My apologies for the late reply, I've not been online this last week.

We can ghostwrite your books for you if you wish. Let me know if your interested and the type of book you want writing

Kim
Originally Posted by grantkearney View Post

If I cant write the ebooks myself to sell on kindle, who can I hire as a ghost writer to write them for me???
Unread 16th Jul 2012, 11:38 AM   #26
Warrior Member

Share on: 

Hi Kim

I am looking for someone to write fiction stories for me that I can then sell on kindle and other devices, and also from a website.

1 short stories of 20-30 pages
2 and create a series of them
3 all orginal content
4 I own the rights so I can make changes if necessary
5 who can I use for the graphics?

regards
Grant
grantkearney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jul 2012, 06:40 AM   #27
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member

Share on: 

Hi Grant

Sorry for the delay, I didnt get a notification that you had posted.

We can do all of this for you, we're quite expert at writing series of books and stories intertwining the characters etc and we write from scratch. We then hand them over to you and you have the complete rights to them.

I can also put you in touch with a very good graphics artist if needed

Kim

Originally Posted by grantkearney View Post

Hi Kim

I am looking for someone to write fiction stories for me that I can then sell on kindle and other devices, and also from a website.

1 short stories of 20-30 pages
2 and create a series of them
3 all orginal content
4 I own the rights so I can make changes if necessary
5 who can I use for the graphics?

regards
Grant
Unread 24th Jul 2012, 04:56 PM   #28
Banned

Share on: 

I am interested in your writing service. Could you please email me at mandallchris@gmail.com so we can discuss?
romand27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jul 2012, 06:17 PM   #29
Sharon Fiberesima
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by romand27 View Post

I am interested in your writing service. Could you please email me at mandallchris@gmail.com so we can discuss?
Email sent.
Unread 28th Jul 2012, 12:27 PM   #30
Copywriting and More...
War Room Member

Thanked 2,343 Times in 843 Posts
Share on: 

This is a great little report. In particular, I absolutely recommend this for any man who's thinking about writing for this niche market. The "Ughh Factor" that Sharon and Kim talk about WILL destroy your book.

Seriously.

Don't make the "Ughh Factor" mistake -- save yourself by getting this report.

Becky
R Hagel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to R Hagel For This Useful Post:
Unread 29th Jul 2012, 10:24 PM   #31
Sharon Fiberesima
War Room Member

Share on: 

Thanks Becky... Glad you liked the report.

Originally Posted by R Hagel View Post

This is a great little report. In particular, I absolutely recommend this for any man who's thinking about writing for this niche market. The "Ughh Factor" that Sharon and Kim talk about WILL destroy your book.

Seriously.

Don't make the "Ughh Factor" mistake -- save yourself by getting this report.

Becky
Unread 15th Feb 2013, 11:30 AM   #32
Warrior Member

Re: "[Kindle] How To Write and Profit From Hot Romance, (Over $15,000 worth sold)...
Share on: 

I just bought - I have recently finished writing a paranormal romance and have been umming and arrring about how good it is; The usual worries and concerns - is it long enough? spicy enough? good enough plot? -- and so on... it's sitting on Kindle as a draft.

I have bought this and the OTO to see what you recommend for these types of books...

What a great place the Warrior Forum is at times...!

Also - can't wait to find out exactly what the UUGGHH factor is! My book may be full of it...
pennyjmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Feb 2013, 07:59 AM   #33
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member

Re: "[Kindle] How To Write and Profit From Hot Romance, (Over $15,000 worth sold)...
Share on: 

Originally Posted by pennyjmay View Post

Also - can't wait to find out exactly what the UUGGHH factor is! My book may be full of it...
It's usually the chaps who write the Uuggh factor Penny

Hope you enjoy it and good luck with the book

Cheers
Kim
Unread 8th Jun 2013, 12:24 PM   #34
Active Warrior

Share on: 

*I had a review copy*

I am a doctor that has written non-fiction for the kindle and am interested in writing fiction. Most good fiction has some romance in it, so I think it is critical to develop skills in this genre.

Here are my favorite parts of this WSO which will help me with this goal:

-The basic skeleton of what is required to write a successful romance book.

An example of opening paragraphs/lines from one of her own books (that way I could see what works to grab someone’s attention).

A wonderful resource to get ideas for character description (this is almost worth the price of the WSO right here).

Attributes important for your hero and heroine that are important to make a romance story work.

An example of an erotic scene she has written for one of her books.

-A great resource for researching your setting.

-the 5 classic romance themes.

( She also includes 2 interesting interviews with successful romance authors and a mind map that is helpful)

I found this WSO along with a Sharon and KIm's summer romance storyboards a winning combination for a newbie like myself to start writing romantic fiction. I highly recommend this.
suhrmd is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to suhrmd For This Useful Post: