Register Blogs Community Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Unread 12th Aug 2013, 08:32 AM   #1
TJ Khara
War Room Member

Generate High Quality Traffic...While This "Unique System" Pays For All Your Ads - With 1-1 Help
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Are you tired of struggling to generate qualified traffic to your site? Is ‘free’ advertising too slow and paid ads too expensive? If you’re ready for your breakthrough…

“Discover the Quickest and Easiest Way to Generate High Quality Traffic…While This “Unique System” Pays For All Your Ads…All With My Personal One-On-One Help”

Here’s How You Can Use ‘Other People’s Money’ to Buy All the Visitors, Subscribers, and Buyers You Can Handle!

I can still remember the day in 2012 when I first read about making a full time living – a six figure income – from home.

I was a burnt out ex-corporate pencil pusher doing graduate school just so I could avoid the sheer agony of another job.

3 Years of Working Like a Slave Ruined My Health

It was at that time, when I was sitting on my bed unable to move, I realized that my life was heading in the wrong direction.

While most of the world is able to survive through life with a job, I was just plain miserable.

This was not just a matter of preference, but a reality that I had to come to terms with.

I was incapacitated as a 23 year old with a lifelong chronic condition just because I kept working too long at a job that made me miserable.

It did not matter if you put a gun to my head, I couldn’t do another job.

That experience forced me to look for ways to make a living online when I was about to finish graduate school.

I started reading about a person who was making a six figure income just by blogging and selling fitness products.

I Felt Like a Little Kid Who Got His First Taste of Candy – I Was Hooked.

I looked at that guy and thought to myself – if this guy can do it, so can I.

What choice did I have? There was no way in hell that I was going back to the corporate world.

This online entrepreneur who sold fitness products through his blog also sold an information product that taught others how to make a living by blogging.

I bought that product and the series of tools to make my dream a reality.

I quit after six months as things were just not moving fast enough for me.

My Graduation Day Was Coming Up And I Had ZERO Income!

But losing all that money and time with blogging didn’t matter. I kept buying information products until I discovered a product which taught me about solo ads!

According to this product, solo ads were a way to drive traffic to your offer in a fast and cost effective manner.

I thought I had found the secret. While others struggled with blogging, I was going to make a killing buying solo ads and sending them to a $2,500 licensee program I purchased.

You could have felt my desperation. I was in graduate school paying close to $70K for an education that was useless without a job – and I was not going to get a job.

The Money in my Bank Account Dwindled to Almost Nothing

I still kept buying solo ads and info products.

My quest for quick online riches fueled by my desperation made me an easy target.

My wife, who is an accountant, knew something was off, but she lost her patience with me when she started looking at our financials during tax time.

I saw a look in my wife’s face I had never seen before – she was scared and she did not understand what I was doing.

She gave me an ultimatum. She told me that I need to start producing real cash if I was to continue spending money on this “business.” My days were numbered.

As if fate was testing me, I stumbled upon a blog post that was talking about not buying, but SELLING traffic! It also talked about the traffic business model where...

The Traffic Seller ALWAYS Makes Money – Even If the Buyer Doesn't

I went back to my desk, logged into my Pay Pal account and noticed something I had missed before. I had paid more than a semester’s worth of tuition to solo ad sellers.

These people were not big companies – they were just like me – solo entrepreneurs running their businesses from their computer (the only difference was they made money with every ad while I was losing it).

This was a real, profitable business. The only problem was it required an investment.

You can’t sell traffic if you don’t own a list.

I was so beaten down by the string of failures in the previous year that my self esteem was at an all time low.

Despite how I felt, I had no choice – and I now had to convince my wife.

I remember it like yesterday. It was Christmas time and we were in Toronto at my brother’s place.

I Told My Wife I Was Going to Use What Little Money We Had Left to Build a Traffic Business.

She looked at me with disbelief and this conversation escalated to a full fight in a matter of seconds.

Eventually she agreed not because my plan made any sense to her, but because she knew...

I Was Up Against A Wall and She Reluctantly Agreed

On January 3rd, 2013 I started my traffic business.

For the next two months I invested money in this business. The pressure was increasing by the day.

Two Months In I Sold My First Ad For $40

I had tried to sell information products for months and no one bought anything from me.

One simple message on a forum and I got an order for traffic within minutes.

More ads were sold. Money was coming in. My wife, the accountant, did our taxes and was happy to see our business financials this year.

In fact, she confided in me she really did not believe this would work out. I could not blame her because everything before had failed miserably.

You may have fallen for some of the same get rich quick crap that almost ruined my life.

Perhaps you’re desperately searching for a real business model that will work for you online.

Here’s How You Can do it Without Making the Same Mistakes I Did…

Branden - "From wasting money on information products to quitting his day job..."

Seth - "From struggling online to having $800 days and making over $17K selling traffic..."

Karen's online journey - "From six years of struggling online to making over $6K in 60 days by selling traffic..."

Osahon's consult experience - "TJ showed my how I had acres of diamonds in what I was doing already..."

Logan - "Going on the call was one of the best decisions I have ever made..."

The Internet’s Biggest & Most Profitable Businesses Sell Traffic

This idea is not new or revolutionary. What do Google, Bing, and Facebook sell? Traffic.

Even companies like Amazon are getting into selling traffic (people pay premium fees to list their products in the Amazon marketplace).

Why aren’t more small kitchen table businesses selling traffic? It’s because no one showed them this secret.

The Most Successful Entrepreneurs ARE in the Traffic Business.

They either own their own advertising agencies or they find a way to let other people fund their advertising.

A traffic business is like a gas station and online businesses are like cars. Online businesses NEED traffic to keep going.

It is a thousand times easier to sell traffic than it is to sell an information product or a business opportunity.

Why? Because selling traffic is like selling gas to people who drive cars – have you ever seen a guy standing outside the Shell gas station pitching why their gas is better than Exxon Mobil’s gas?

Never. People must have gas for their cars. It’s not a choice.
It’s the same with traffic.

The Traffic Business Is Special – It Caters to the Top 1%

These top 1% customers have the money, are educated about the merits of doing paid advertising, are serious about growing their business, and are desperately looking for a solid online business model that provides them with freedom.

I speak through experience and have only stumbled upon this secret by chance.
Any other product or service is easier to sell when you have an audience of hyper-responsive buyers on tap from your traffic business.

This one realization gave me five figure days. I made more in a day than I made at my job in a month.

Here is another insider tip – 95% of traffic sellers do not even maintain a buyers list. That’s insane. The frontend of your traffic business is only the tip of the iceberg. There is so much more money available beneath the surface.

How I Can Help You Set-Up and Scale Your Own Highly Profitable Traffic Business

You are a unique individual. Your business won’t operate exactly like anyone else’s. You have personal strengths and weaknesses. Plus you will plug-in different components depending on your long-term goals.

A one-size-fits all package just doesn’t work. And going it alone can be a soul sucking journey.

Something that totally derails your business could take me 15 seconds to solve, because I’ve already helped 20+ clients in a similar situation.

The Best Solution is Private, One-on-One Coaching Between Just You and Me.

If you had a pressing medical condition, would you like a medical textbook you have to search through on your own…or a doctor who can diagnose and provide a personalized cure for your life?

Hopefully you chose the doctor. That’s what coaching is. Rather than bombarding you with overwhelming amounts of information, my role is to give you action steps you can take to achieve your goals on the shortest path.

Quit Worrying About the Whole Puzzle – Just Focus on the Next Step

Group coaching is ineffective because you’re too worried about opening up, what someone else thinks of you, or even whether someone else will steal your ideas!

Never waste time sitting through boring webinars where you already know 80% of the information!

Skip Right to the Questions and Action Steps that Matter For You Today.

Maybe you could buy multiple products and possibly track down some of this information online, but that still forces you to put all the pieces of the puzzle together in the correct order. And...

If You Leave Just One Piece Out of Place…

You Can Sabotage Your Entire Business.

Get Started Today With Your Own Step-By-Step Traffic Business Plan With Your First 45 Minute Strategy Session for Just $97…

The main goal of this strategy session is to create a step-by-step plan for your business that you can start implementing the very same day.

I’ll ask you about your business goals, your background, your strengths, and your lifestyle goals.

You Will Walk Away With a Plan You Can Use Immediately…

Simply register using the add to cart button below and you will hear from my office in the next 48 hours about scheduling your strategy session.

Most strategy sessions are scheduled within a week.

A Few Reasons to Hire Me Instead Of Starting a Traffic Business Yourself

A traffic business consists of three main parts.
  1. Building a list that can produce traffic that you can then sell into the market.
  2. Emailing that list effectively to produce the ideal amount of clicks (too much and you burn out your list and too little can put you in the red.)
  3. Marketing the traffic that you sell (traffic is the easiest thing I have sold online, but you still have to get your message in front of the right audience.)
When you go out and try to accomplish these three tasks you will be faced with questions such as:
  • Where do I go to buy quality traffic?
  • At what price should I buy this traffic to make a profit in my business?
  • How much traffic should I buy each month?
  • How do I make sure the quality of traffic I am buying is up to the mark?
  • What kind of emails should I send out to my customers (be careful here – emails for ads are very different from what you would send to your list when marketing you products?)
  • How often should I send out these emails?
  • What kind of click through rates are normal?
  • How can I increase click through rates?
  • How quickly can my business see the break even and profit points?
  • What autoresponders should I use for best results?
  • How do I track the effectiveness of advertising I have purchased?
  • What kind of funnels are effective when building a list for selling ads?
  • Where do I market my traffic?
  • What kind of advertising sources should I use to sell my traffic?
  • What price should I sell my traffic at?
Get personal guidance how to tackle the above mentioned questions and any additional questions that come up in the running of your business.

Unconditional Money Back Guarantee

If you don’t feel you’re getting at least 10x the value of your $97 during the call…let me know at any point during the call and I’ll give you a full refund. Please allow about 48 hours for any refunds to process.

Last edited on 19th Jul 2014 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Editing some copy
TJKhara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TJKhara For This Useful Post:
Unread 13th Aug 2013, 01:57 AM   #2
Active Warrior
Registered Member
War Room Member

Re: TJ Khara's Six Figure Consult
Share on: 

TJ you're absolutely INSANE for offering this at such a low cost!

Anyone who has the privilege of going on a consulting call with him will soon discover that he is one of the most intelligent internet marketers out there (seriously though, not many internet marketers have worked on Wall Street in their previous job).

RUN, don't walk, to this offer because it won't take long before TJ becomes one of the TOP internet marketers in this business!!
Logan Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Aug 2013, 09:13 PM   #3
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member

Share on: 

Am I paying for an one-hour consult? If so, is it really enough?
weigemeiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Aug 2013, 10:31 PM   #4
TJ Khara
War Room Member

Share on: 

Good question --- it is not supposed to be one hour (the one I did last night lasted for more than 2 hours.) It can go on for as long as we don't get to a clear strategy for the future of your business. Also, the way I have structured the offer is to make sure you are the judge of whether that was enough or not.

With that risk removed for you the best way to find out is to come on the consult and see what you learn.
Unread 14th Aug 2013, 10:39 PM   #5
Active Warrior
War Room Member

Share on: 

My Consult with TJ was worth so much more than what I paid - it opened my eyes to a completely different approach to IM that has now brought me in more than $4,000 this month alone. You can see proof of this in my thread here.

Seriously! This s@%t works!

The thing that I like about TJ is that he is almost the polar opposite of every other IMer you have met; he does not try to sell you or BS you. He is a former investment banker, so he doesn't answer questions like a salesman, just trying to play off you. He gives you real, direct answers that make sense.

I've made a good amount of money online before, but this is the first time it feels like a real business and not a shot in the dark that occasionally hits its mark.
sethjared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Aug 2013, 10:40 PM   #6
Warrior Member

Share on: 

sure! Am I paying for an one-hour consult? If so, is it really enough
sonbanggroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Aug 2013, 11:05 PM   #7
TJ Khara
War Room Member

Share on: 

I posted a reply to this question above, but will do it again, as it is a good one.

The best thing about how I have structured the offer is that you can come find out if it is enough or not. You have nothing to lose. You can come and have a session with me and if, at the end of the session, you are not completely satisfied you can simply tell me that "TJ this is not for me" and I will happily refund your payment on the spot.

You can still keep all the bonuses.

If you are shy, then you can email my assistant and she will do the same for you.

The only caveat here is that the bonuses and offer are so good that you should not do it just for getting those. We are only looking for people who are very serious about making a serious change in their online business.

To pick only the right candidates we do reserve the right to refund your payment and not accept your application.

Do let us know if you have any other questions.
Unread 15th Aug 2013, 01:13 AM   #8
Warrior Member

Share on: 

When I first approached TJ Khara to run a solo ad he bowled me over with the care shown to me as he asked to look at the landing page I was going to submit, he suggested a few changes that I implemented which then converted my solo at 52% opt in rate!

In all of my time as an internet marketer (6yrs) I have never had the customer service given that TJ provided readily.

I didn't need to think twice when he opened the doors to his personal coaching and knew I did the right thing when I recently received $2540!! Woo hoo. I didn't need to wait 45 days I received this right away..

Thanks TJ
Jenny Jordan
cosgrove13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Aug 2013, 01:53 AM   #9
Solonator
War Room Member

Share on: 

TJ's the man!

I've been doing IM for almost 2 years now aimlessly till I met him. He focused me and gave me direction on how to drive my business better and faster.

2 session later .... BOOM !!!!

I can't ask for more and the money you'll be spending is absolutely worth every dime!

Thanks TJ!
AlvinTeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Aug 2013, 08:28 AM   #10
Warrior Member
War Room Member

Share on: 

TJ Coaching!! One of he Best decisions I have ever made.

TJ is a straight to the point shooter and tells you how it is.

Before I met TJ, I was in LALA land of Affiliate Marketing.

Don't kid yourself people. If you are trying to build an Online Business by yourself without Coaching and Mentoring, get ready to launch your Money Good Bye.

First it will take you 3-4 times longer (or you quit beforehand) and you'll never get that missing ingredient or guidance that you will receive from TJs 6 Figure Consult.

It wasn't until I had a my 1st Session that the penny dropped so to speak.
I saw IM in a totally different way and realised I been focusing on the wrong thing.

One small piece of advise from the TJs consultation and my optin rate on my squeeze page rose from 30-40% to 60%+.

But all in all not only is TJ an awesome Coach, but also a sincere and authentic person.
vluu75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Aug 2013, 08:36 AM   #11
Active Warrior
Registered Member
War Room Member

Share on: 

So...I'm torn about leaving a comment on this thread because, while TJ's program is awesome and I have been able to print money for the past 3 months, I don't want other people knowing about this business (i want to keep profits all for myself ).

This is by far some of the best training out there. You guys should take advantage of this. On Wednesday, Aug 14th alone I made over $500 (check out the thumbnail of my paypal screen shot) and have only been doing what TJ taught me for 3 months.

I am on track to quit my full time corporate slavery job in a few months
Attached Thumbnails
Generate High Quality Traffic...While This "Unique System" Pays For All Your Ads - With 1-1 Help-998465_10201658215679748_97874410_n.jpg  
Paycheck Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Aug 2013, 10:43 AM   #12
Warrior Member
War Room Member

Share on: 

For me in my internet business there is me before meeting TJ, and there is a me after having the consult with TJ.

That consult changed everything to me, in a very possitive way!!

I was seeing this business only on one way, but he made me realize something completely different that i never thought i could have been able to do.

And the best part is that this will help me leverage what i was doing before and that's really amazing!

I'm totally focused in this and i've learnt a lot from TJ, besides he is one of the most helpful and really caring guys i've seen, because he wants you to get results

So to add all up, getting on consult with TJ was the best thing that happened to me, and i'm greatful i had the opportunity.

Thanks TJ!! And by the way, your bonuses rock!!!
NicoRamirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Aug 2013, 02:16 PM   #13
The IM Executive
War Room Member

Share on: 

The major problem I found with alot of Internet Marketers is that they can be pushy hardly ever listen to you. Even when their products don't fit you,they are only focused on what they want to sell.....

TJ is different, he actually listens and tries to figure out what will work best for you, even if that means not getting his product. With him it's about you first and the money second.

Getting a consult with this guy is a no brainer, you'll discover simple things you can apply right away to improve your business. Best of all, it's a total no pitch-no pressure conversation.

I'm glad to say it was worth my while both in information I got and a new friend I made.

Keep rocking it TJ!!
Osahon Urubusi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Aug 2013, 02:41 PM   #14
Warrior Member

Share on: 

I came across TJ's website when I was looking for something that works. I was blown away by how much info he was giving away for free. I did not hesitate to get onto his consult and am just overwhelmed by TJ's patience, knowledge and the way he relates to people. I am now counting months before I quit my J. O. B. I don't have enough words to thank you TJ.
Valenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Aug 2013, 04:14 PM   #15
Warrior Member

Share on: 

I do not do Testimonials !! Unless they are Completely 100% Deserved !! .. And this one is !!

I am not trying to be Dramatic when i say " TJ Saved me ! " , but he Really did pull me out from the woods ...

After spending an Excruciatingly Long 2 years and a Massive (embarrassing) amount of Money on shiny object programs that Do Not Work , i felt Run over and down trodden !! And now , I am Very careful of who i trust and work with in the Internet Marketing Business.

And lets not beat around the bush here !! ... This is a BUSINESS and needs to be treated like one ... Which is doomed to fail if you don't know where to start properly.!!

Or you Do Not have someone professional and reliable to support , guide and advise you !!

TJ Khara is that Guy !! ... And All i can say further is, if you are in the same position i was . ... Jump on this " Insanely " low offer and get ready to feel all that WEIGHT just drift off your shoulders ..

Thanks for everything T.J. ,
IrishAndy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Aug 2013, 08:51 PM   #16
Warrior Member

Share on: 

lol
Alright, Let's do this. I'll post a review afterwards. Looking forward to it.
cruzer076 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Aug 2013, 10:07 PM   #17
Active Warrior
War Room Member

Share on: 

Just had my consult with TJ yesterday -- I'm pretty sure I was the '2 Hour' one... ;-)

Here's a video I made about it -- thanks, TJ!

Dan

DJX71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Aug 2013, 11:56 AM   #18
Active Warrior
War Room Member

Share on: 

Hey guys,

Just wanted to take a quick second to review this WSO. Just got off the phone with TJ and I am BLOWN AWAY. Best purchase I've made to date and can't wait to work with TJ more!

I don't know how he can keep this page up - JUMP ON BOARD BEFORE IT LEAVES!

~SW
SterlingWebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Aug 2013, 04:38 AM   #19
Gavin Sim
War Room Member

Share on: 

Hi everyone!

Just had my session with TJ and I have to say that it was very insightful and helpful to my business.

Apart from guiding me what he does best at traffic, he also gave me directions on how to approach my business in general.

Definitely worth your dollar, so if you haven't sign up, don't hesitate and TAKE ACTION now!

Looking forward to our next chat, TJ!

angrynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Aug 2013, 01:55 PM   #20
Warrior Member

Share on: 

Hey tj, do you think this will be right for me if I'm just starting out?
Lore8004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Aug 2013, 07:20 PM   #21
TJ Khara
War Room Member

Share on: 

Hey,

The only way to find out for sure is to come on the consult, so that I can hear about your goals and the skills that you have (and your story.)

However, if what is holding you back is just the fact that you are starting out, then you should look at that is the biggest asset you have.

In the consult, I can show you exactly how you can build a stable online business with very little tech skills or online experience.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best,

TJ.
Unread 19th Aug 2013, 08:53 AM   #22
Warrior Member

Share on: 

Hey guys, I was a little skeptical to pay $97 just to talk to someone about IM, but man I have learned I can do business two ways... the hard way (which is normally my way) and then the right way... learn from someone who has already achieved the success you want... This was money well spent. Thanks TJ!
cruzer076 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Aug 2013, 12:07 AM   #23
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member

Share on: 

Hey TJ,

Added you on Skype, could you get back to me.

Thanks.

TK
wave5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Aug 2013, 08:40 AM   #24
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member

Share on: 

Hi all,

I would like to say something about this gentleman TJ Khara. I had a more than 1.5 hours of consult with him and throughout the session, he is very patient and remains highly charged and engaged. He shared with me intensively for the next 45 minutes what I should do for my business and would pause at times to ask me whether I have any questions for him to clarify. I am indeed impressed by his excellent grasp of the knowledge in his area of expertise and am touched by his genuine, sincere and honest character.

I must say that this is rather rare in the industry nowadays. I have come across some people in the past who only care about the monies and you buying their products, but, not TJ Khara. This man has integrity. He makes you understand what you are getting into without even mentioning about his products or services. He wants you to feel comfortable working with him and that all your concerns or queries are addressed before you even start working with him.

TJ, for that you have my respect. Even though we are not able to work together this time round due to some home emergencies, but, someday, I believe we will have a chance to work closely together.

Well, I will not hestitate to recommend anyone in need of a good coach to look for him. To me, a coach that is genuine, honest, sincere and caring towards his students is one that is worth working with.

Cheers,

TK

P.S. Caveat : I am in no way affiliated with TJ Khara nor his consult and coaching program until I talked to him during the 1 hour of consult. And he did not ask me to come and write this, I just want to present my views about him,entirely my opinion, which I hope would be helpful to those who plan to work with him in the near future.
wave5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Aug 2013, 03:46 PM   #25
Active Warrior Member
War Room Member

Share on: 

I had my consultation with TJ, and I have to at first I was a little bit skeptical to what was going to be said.

I'm happy to say that TJ almost immediately took away any doubts I had. He was easy to talk to, and took the time to answer any questions I had.

If you are in any doubt about speaking to TJ. I can fully assure you won't regret it. I am looking forward to continue to work with TJ after speaking to him today.
Steve Dailly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Aug 2013, 08:37 AM   #26
HyperActive Warrior

Share on: 

Hi TJ,

Sent you a Skype request. Would love to talk with you if you have a moment!

Thanks,
Jim
jhanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Aug 2013, 09:11 PM   #27
TJ Khara
War Room Member

Share on: 

Jim,

Skype has been acting up for me I am actually much better with email and Facebook.

Email: tkhara {AT} gmail.com

Facebook: TJ Khara

Looking forward to connect with you.

TJ.
Unread 31st Aug 2013, 05:41 AM   #28
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member

Share on: 

Just had a consult with TJ. lots of great ideas for me to move my business forward now and also other opportunities for the future to maybe move in a slightly different direction.
This has been money well spent in my opinion and if your still undecided then my advice would be get in on this asap. You won't regret it.
Brian Douglas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Sep 2013, 11:27 PM   #29
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member

Share on: 

apart from the consultation fees what is the minimum budget required to start this ?
muzzy4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Sep 2013, 11:39 AM   #30
TJ Khara
War Room Member

Share on: 

Just sent you a pm. If you want to discuss this more, just add me on Facebook @ TJ Khara.
Unread 2nd Sep 2013, 12:31 PM   #31
http://Ratakan.com
Registered Member
War Room Member

Share on: 

hi TJ

just sent you a PM
yusufshembah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2013, 11:02 PM   #32
www.samithpich.com
Registered Member
War Room Member

Share on: 

Hey TJ Here's my Testimonial. For everyone else, IF you're SERIOUS about creating a reliable stable business rather than get rich schemes and push button crap then the $97 you pay for his time is a fantastic investment. Don't hesitate just do it. Get some clarity for once...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcGZw...ature=youtu.be
samithpich is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2013, 11:07 PM   #33
www.samithpich.com
Registered Member
War Room Member

Share on: 

TJ Khara's Six Figure Consulting Testimonial - YouTube
samithpich is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Sep 2013, 04:50 AM   #34
Warrior Member

Share on: 

I highly recommend the consult with TJ. Did it today and is well worth the $97.
JackHK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Sep 2013, 10:48 AM   #35
Warrior Member

Share on: 

Hi guys. I registered specifically so I could post this. If you're SERIOUS about creating a reliable business and ready to have your mind blown and your view on IM turned on it's head (if you're a newbie like me) then investing in this consult is the best thing you can do for yourself.
Here's my short review:

Thanks TJ!
ChrisWitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Sep 2013, 06:11 PM   #36
Browny Marketing
War Room Member

Share on: 

[CENTER][http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnQjs_wn4Cw] Kevin Brown's Review Of TJ Khara's Consult - YouTube[/url]
mckennabrowny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Sep 2013, 08:28 PM   #37
TJ Khara
War Room Member

Share on: 

Had a great session with Kevin - here is his review.

[CENTER]
Unread 19th Sep 2013, 06:30 AM   #38
Warrior Member

Share on: 

I would like to say something about TJ Khara. Just had a consult with him. Despite the fact that I knew what the conversation will go on I was full positive surprised.
He wants you to feel comfortable working with him and with him it's about you first and then the money... He took the time to answer any questions I had. I am looking forward to continue to work with TJ after speaking to him today.
basicsailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Oct 2013, 03:32 PM   #39
Beach Engineer
War Room Member

Share on: 

Ok, I see the registration fee is $97, I take it that this is not the consult fee , what is the total cost ?
BayAreaSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Oct 2013, 07:20 PM   #40
Active Warrior
War Room Member

Share on: 

I would also like to know the coaching program cost and the budget required to get started.

Thanks
huskerdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Oct 2013, 12:55 AM   #41
TJ Khara
War Room Member

Share on: 

Steve --- just send you a message on skype... let's have a quick chat there.

Also, an even better place to get a hold of me is this:

www.HangOutWithTJKhara.com
The Following User Says Thank You to TJKhara For This Useful Post:
Unread 22nd Oct 2013, 03:55 AM   #42
Active Warrior

Share on: 

want to know extra cost other than the Consultation fee. Waiting for your response on skype as i just added you to my list.
smkiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Oct 2013, 01:42 PM   #43
Warrior Member

Share on: 

Same here would like to know total cost.
dan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Nov 2013, 12:38 AM   #44
TJ Khara
War Room Member

Share on: 

Dan --- come connect with me on Facebook and we can have a quick chat:

www.HangOutWithTJKhara.com

Best,

TJ.
Unread 6th Jan 2014, 06:33 PM   #45
Active Warrior

Share on: 

Is this still open
spud211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jul 2014, 08:01 AM   #46
TJ Khara
War Room Member

Re: Generate High Quality Traffic...While This "Unique System" Pays For All Your Ads - With 1-1 Help
Share on: 

This is open again and I'm taking new clients for consultations. As you can see from the video testimonials above this business is booming if you do it correctly.
Unread 24th Jul 2014, 01:11 PM   #47
Warrior Member

Re: Bitcoin job
Share on: 

lvenok - mybitcoinjob.com will not open anything in my firefox browser
marms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jul 2014, 01:14 PM   #48
Warrior Member

Re: Generate High Quality Traffic...While This "Unique System" Pays For All Your Ads - With 1-1 Help
Share on: 

TJ...I would like to speak to you with regards to this training....I am fairly new to the online marketing idea but I can already see that most of the strategies that I have come across do not make the kinds of money and fast enough for me. Please advise if you see this message.
marms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jul 2014, 05:58 AM   #49
sn1
Warrior Member

Share on: 

Hi TJ, I'm new to internet marketing. I recently read some stuff that mentions that building a list is the foundation of all internet marketing business. I consider between purchasing this consultation session with you or your 'Step-By-Step System to Grow 15,000+ Subscribers'. Still don't know which one would suit me better.

FYI, I made few hundred from Amazon - it doesn’t going anywhere (as the commission keeps going down from month to month). I tried Adsense and got exhausted with writing articles, building backlinks, etc while the results for month only less than $20...

To be honest with you, I haven't got a clear direction on what kind of internet business I'm going to jump into. Clickbank is one of the consideration while I am thinking of building list.

Could you kindly give me some advice?

Thanks
sn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jul 2014, 07:29 AM   #50
TJ Khara
War Room Member

Share on: 

Marms,

Did you have a specific question or a particular problem that you need to think through?