Register Blogs Community Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Unread 29th Mar 2014, 05:35 PM   #1
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member

Will Kingshouse DeMarro Presents Create Your Own Products...Step by Step Videos Show You How!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Simple Product Creation Videos!

Finally, Step by Step Videos Show You How To Create Products For Your Own Quick Cash Warrior Special Offer!

...and it's not as hard as you have been made to think it is.

Hi Warrior,

Will D Kingshouse here,

Read Some of What Other Warriors Are Saying...

Originally Posted by mileagefan View Post

Will gets into the nuts and bolts of product creation, showing the new product creator how to take an idea and develop it. Using free tools, he teaches his audience how to convert their ideas into a pdf, video or audio and get it ready to market.
Originally Posted by amanita View Post

...very user-friendly and approrpriate for creating WSO from start to finish.... the product itself could EASILY sell for 97$.

Also, Will is a real guy who treats his customers like REAL PEOPLE.

M.
Originally Posted by jimitele View Post

...Easy to understand and simple to follow video training.
Newbie friendly! jimi.

Originally Posted by IanM723 View Post

The videos are very focused and are not filled with hype or fluff.

One of the things that I love about this WSO is that it is completely step-by-step. Will doesn't gloss over or leave out any details. He literally takes you by the hand through each and every step needed to create a product quickly that will convert and your prospects will love.

I highly recommend that you pick this up and take action with this information. Great Job Will!

Ian
Originally Posted by Regional Warrior View Post

you will come away knowing you have not wasted your money.

This WSO could easily sell for $97 for just videos alone and If you are sitting on the fence jump over as this will be a WSOD

Regional Warrior
Originally Posted by Slab View Post

Job well done to you... Videos are straight to the point, and get you quite ready to launch your own product, everything is explained quite nicely. Geared towards newbies, it is also beneficial for intermediate to experienced marketers at the same time.

Inherently the motivation needed for aspiring WSO creators.
Originally Posted by jasonvthomas View Post

its shows how to find out top selling products that is proved to be converting so you can find the popular topics.
rgds
jason

The Warrior Forum is undoubtedly a great place for launching products that help people in various niches.

Let's face it people are launching WSO's week in and week out because they know how to create them quickly AND are able to sell them for Quick Cash too!

These Warriors are building 'Buyers Lists', attracting more Affiliates with each launch and then going on to create even more WSO's for even more money. One serious question still remains... 'how are they doing it?'

I mean, most people have an idea or two for a product but just don't know how to convert that idea into an actual product that people would pay money for. Is that you?

Have you been struggling for 1 month, 3 months or even a year to create a product you know could help people if only you knew how to create it for the market?

What has it cost you so far not being able to create this product?

Would it make a difference to your online efforts to be able to create your own product to sell as a Warrior Special Offer? I can tell you it made a difference to mine.

It was not easy for me at first as I was into affiliate marketing for the simple reason that I really did not fancy creating my own products.

I finally bit the bullet and created my first product, and I tell you it seemed to take ages to complete as I did not quite know what to do first, second and so on That said, I stuck with it as I knew that to really make money online I had to create and sell my own products and have better control .

It was also a good thing for me to realise that I no longer had to be number 1 in the Search Engines for certain keywords or have to keep forking out money for Google Adwords, or chase traffic here and there.

At the Warrior Forum you will find 'buying traffic' and this is the traffic you really need to make money and build a responsive list. Just bring PRODUCT to BUYER. Are you going to ignore this? Personally, I have enjoyed creating products for sale on and off the Warrior forum. I am convinced you will too once you know how to.

If you are into affiliate marketing like I was for the simple reason that you don't want to create your own products BUT you have recently realised the benefits of creating your own product then I have put together a set of 9 videos so you can SEE exactly how to create your own products step by step! I love step by step.

Introducing..

My 'Quick Cash Product Creation Videos'.

In 9 step by step videos I show you EXACTLY how you can use my Quick Cash WSO system to create your own products in days rather than long tedious weeks, I mean products you can sell as WSO's right here at the Warrior Forum to make some Quick Cash.

I am not talking about 4 clicks and out comes a product or some great big and complicated product requiring weeks and months of work but products that will take you just a couple of days or hours once you get the hang of it. Fast product creation is key here if you are to launch multiple products to meet needs at the Warrior Forum.

Here is another interesting fact to consider...

Successful Warriors know that the more products they can create and launch as WSO's the more money they will make and the bigger their buyers lists will grow and they will also be able to attract more and more affiliates to promote their products.

Let's not forget that this also sets the foundation for other products you have in your product funnel. People who have bought from you once are more than likely to buy again from you. If you don't have the next product for them they simply cannot buy from you though. You simply must have the products to meet the needs of your market. Make sense?

So What's in this video package? ...

1 - How to research what to create for your WSO

2 - How to find out what people are buying so you can create yours

3 - How to create an outline for your wso (this will save you heaps of time and speeds things up).

4 – How to create your ebook, video and audio from scratch

5 - I show you the low cost and free resources I use to create quality products.

6 - A quick and easy way to create your audio with a few clicks of the mouse.

7 - Uploading your WSO product to various online media (YouTube, Your website etc)

- and a whole lot more.

I guess you are now left with the question...

Is this WSO for me?

A/ You will have to make up your own mind if this is for you or not however this is a Step by Step guide on how to create your own products you can launch as WSO's so, if you are at all interested in creating your own product, launching it as a WSO, building a list of buyers, attracting affiliates, and dare I say making a few sales in the process then this is for you whatever your level of experience.

Let me ask you this...Would it really make a difference to be able to create multiple products and do multiple WSO launches without trying to game Google to be no. 1 in the search engines, without having to spend valuable time creating a freebie list or buying questionable traffic to send to your squeeze page?

Seriously, here is an opportunity to learn how to create your own product so you can sell it AND get paid for your efforts!

Special Warrior Price

I believe that if you were to do what I show you in these videos and create products for WSO after WSO then this WSO would pay for itself many times over. That said, this is a WSO and I know you expect a good deal so that's what I am giving you here.

I want you to get these videos and start creating your WSO's so I have started things off as a dimesale to reward fast action takers. Grab your copy before the price goes up. The quicker you buy the less you have to pay!

Just in case you are wondering...'what if I don't like the videos?' No worries, I have you covered with my ...

... 30 Days No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee!

I want you to enjoy your purchase and post positive feedback so simply download the videos, watch them, take notes, take action and create your own WSO product.

If at anytime and for any reason within the 30 days you don't think you've got a good deal then send me an email asking for a full refund and you will get it. You get to keep the downloads too.

You will not have to tell PayPal any stories either. The risk is all mine.

Remember you will get the following...

1 - How to research what to create for your WSO

2 - How to find out what people are buying so you can create yours

3 - How to create an outline for your wso (this will save you heaps of time and speeds things up).

4 – How to create your ebook, video and audio from scratch

5 - I show you the low cost and free resources I use to create quality products.

6 - A quick and easy way to create your audio with a few clicks of the mouse.

7 - Uploading your WSO product to various online media (YouTube, Your website etc)

- and a whole lot more.

Plus, Buy Now and get the following Fast Action Bonuses...

Bonus 1:

18 Page Report on Writing Your Sales Copy for your WSO

You do not have to be a top copywriter to do this Just follow my step by step guide. It is the same method I used to create the sales copy for this WSO.

Bonus 2:

How to deliver your WSO to your buyers.

You'll need to get your wso in the hands of your buyers who will be eagerly waiting to download it. This report shows you how to make it happen. Includes building your buyers list.

Bonus 3:

21 Page Report – Launching Your WSO.

Of course once you have created your product you want to launch it to the Warrior Forum. This report is a step by step guide to lead you through to success. Includes Getting Feedback, When to launch your wso, setting up your wso thread, setting up your buy button, Managing your wso after launch and lots more.

With all what you are getting here you really want to secure your copy right now so you don't miss out on the low low starting price.

Bonus 4:

60 Days Personal email coaching

Yes, in as much as this training is quite clear and you may not need any more help from me I am including personal coaching. Stuck? Got a question? Send me an email and I'll get you unstuck.

All I ask is that you watch the videos first and that your questions are on topic.

My time is important to me too so as I don't know how many people will take me up on this offer I may have to close this down at short notice if I start to get too many questions. I will however keep my promise to all who have already purchased.

PS: Remember that this video series is a step by step approach to creating your very own products that you can launch to the Warrior Forum as a WSO or even outside the Forum.

Thanks for your interest in my WSO. I appreciate it.

Will D Kingshouse

Kingshouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st May 2014, 02:17 PM   #2
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member

Re: NEW! Create Your Own Products...Simple Step by Step Videos Show You How!
Share on: 

Reserved for FAQ's

Need Support?

Please do not post your support requests in the thread or via PM instead send me an email at Kingshouse @KingshouseOnline.com

This means I can answer all support emails in one place and quickly get back to you.

It also keeps the thread easier on the eyes for people to read.

Thanks

Will D Kingshouse
Unread 1st May 2014, 03:35 PM   #3
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member

Share on: 

What Other Warriors Are Saying...

I was given a review copy of Quick cash WSO.

This product consists of 9 videos varying from about 7.5 minutes to about 14.5 minutes, totaling about 90 minutes overall. Some time is spent demonstrating how to choose a topic for your prospective product, but the bulk of the time is devoted to answering the question: "Now what?"

Will gets into the nuts and bolts of product creation, showing the new product creator how to take an idea and develop it. Using free tools, he teaches his audience how to convert their ideas into a pdf, video or audio and get it ready to market.

I think someone new to product creation will find these videos quite useful.

Hi Will,

I finally went through the videos course and find they are very user-friendly and approrpriate for creating WSO from start to finish.

As other have stated, the product itself could EASILY sell for 97$, and I have always been a happy customer and reviewer of yours.

Guys, if you are still on the fence and fee WSO creation is some path you want to explore or implement as y BUSINESS, you should not hesitate and take advantage.

How much does one VALUE this very FACT in the IM industry ?

Nuff said, you should go and grab it before your mind takes off to somewhere else.

Thanks again for letting me receiving this product.
Kind regards,
M.

Originally Posted by jimitele View Post

Thanks Will for the review copy. Here's what you get: 2 x zipped files consisting of 9 mp4's in total. Solid content, neatly and simply delivered. Easy to understand and simple to follow video training. Topics covered included: researching what to sell, creating product outline, creating eBook product, creating video product, creating audio product and many more. Newbie friendly! jimi.

Will was kind enough to provide me with a review copy of his "Quick Cash WSO". Here is my honest review:

This product consists of 9 high quality videos which take you step-by-step through the product creation process. The videos are extremely detailed and go over all aspects of product creation from topic selection to product creation to traffic and where specifically you should be selling your product.

The videos are very focused and are not filled with hype or fluff. Will sets you up for success by going into great detail about what type of results and profits you can achieve with your product and also how soon you will be able to see results.

One of the things that I love about this WSO is that it is completely step-by-step. Will doesn't gloss over or leave out any details. He literally takes you by the hand through each and every step needed to create a product quickly that will convert and your prospects will love.

After going through all of the video modules, I can recommend this product without reservation. It is very well done and is appropriate for anyone who is looking to create a product that can become a WSO. This is also very newbie friendly (because it is so step-by-step) but I think that even more seasoned marketers will gain some valuable tips and hints so I think that there is something for everyone here.

I highly recommend that you pick this up and take action with this information. Great Job Will!

Ian

Originally Posted by Regional Warrior View Post

An Unbiased review of "Quick Cash WSO"

I was given a free review copy of Kingshouse's new WSO and for the amount of time it takes to watch the training videos ( at the time nothing else was supplied only videos) you will come away knowing you have not wasted your money.

I like others at some stage have bought WSO's that would all ways leave something out and after spending time consuming it you would feel cheated but Will has nailed It with this one, very informative and you will come away with some knowledge on how to achieve something and not be lost in the process and of course be a lot smarter in the long run.

This WSO could easily sell for $97 for just videos alone and If you are sitting on the fence jump over as this will be a WSOD

Regional Warrior

Originally Posted by Slab View Post

It is what is is alright... "Quick Cash WSO - Product Creation". But for everything, it can't do you much if you don't capitalize by taking action and required steps.

Job well done to you... Videos are straight to the point, and get you quite ready to launch your own product, everything is explained quite nicely. Geared towards newbies, it is also beneficial for intermediate to experienced marketers at the same time.

Inherently the motivation needed for aspiring WSO creators.

Originally Posted by jasonvthomas View Post

Nice videos on product creating, mainly an ebook, gives newbies an outline where to start and get progress fast just following step by step instructions.

its shows how to find out top selling products that is proved to be converting so you can find the popular topics.

also a video of finally listing the product on the warrior plus site would also be helpful as you are initially showing how to find high converting products from there.

rgds
jason
Unread 2nd May 2014, 06:56 AM   #4
John Campbell
War Room Member

Share on: 

This product consists of 9 videos varying from about 7.5 minutes to about 14.5 minutes, totaling about 90 minutes overall. Some time is spent demonstrating how to choose a topic for your prospective product, but the bulk of the time is devoted to answering the question: "Now what?"

mileagefan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mileagefan For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd May 2014, 11:33 AM   #5
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member

Share on: 

Thanks for the feedback.

I have created these step by step videos will help anyone who really wants to create their very own products to sell on the WF or elsewhere.

Cheers

Will D Kingshouse
Unread 2nd May 2014, 02:38 PM   #6
HyperActive Warrior

Share on: 

Thanks to Will D I had the opportunity to review Quick Product Creation.

This product is in interactive MPEG-4 format. I like this format because it’s like looking over his shoulder while he explains each step of the process and it seems he’s talking to you in real time. He is an excellent teacher who never hesitates or apologizes for a mistake made during the session. That means he practiced and rehearsed the videos until he got them perfectly. The content shows how hard he worked to present an excellent product.

Quick Product Creation is divided into two blueprints. The first blueprint takes you step by step through the process of creating a pdf product. The second blueprint shows you how to present the same information in video and audio format. When you’re finished, you’ll have a product that you know people want in 3 formats. Outstanding product, Will D.
MsDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsDebra For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd May 2014, 03:29 PM   #7
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member

Share on: 

Thanks ever so much for your feedback. The videos will certainly be quite useful to people new to product creation.

They will also be a great resource for people who want a step by step, watch over my shoulder way to go from idea to product creation without spending guru type fees.

Cheers!

Will D Kingshouse
Unread 2nd May 2014, 05:19 PM   #8
Ian Michaels
Registered Member

Share on: 

I had the opportunity to review this WSO and I was blown away by the content. This is a great product and I think the value here is just incredible. Will has really put out an exceptionally high quality product here and I give it my highest recommendation. Buy this WSO today!
IanM723 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IanM723 For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd May 2014, 06:55 AM   #9
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by MsDebra View Post

Thanks to Will D I had the opportunity to review Quick Product Creation.

This product is in interactive MPEG-4 format. I like this format because it’s like looking over his shoulder while he explains each step of the process and it seems he’s talking to you in real time. He is an excellent teacher who never hesitates or apologizes for a mistake made during the session. That means he practiced and rehearsed the videos until he got them perfectly. The content shows how hard he worked to present an excellent product.

Quick Product Creation is divided into two blueprints. The first blueprint takes you step by step through the process of creating a pdf product. The second blueprint shows you how to present the same information in video and audio format. When you’re finished, you’ll have a product that you know people want in 3 formats. Outstanding product, Will D.

Hi MsDebra

Thanks ever so much for your review and for purchasing the WSO too!

I created this video series to be a real step by step look over my shoulder course where anyone can follow the steps to achieve the goal of creating their very own product for a WSO or Clickbank.

Like you pointed out the bonuses alone are worth more than the WSO as I want people who want to create products to be able to do so without the guru type fees.

Glad you liked it.

God bless.

Will D
Unread 3rd May 2014, 08:53 PM   #10
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member

Share on: 

I had the opportunity to review this WSO and I was blown away by the content. This is a great product and I think the value here is just incredible. Will has really put out an exceptionally high quality product here and I give it my highest recommendation. Buy this WSO today!
Thanks for the kudos Ian, I appreciate it.

I try to stack a lot of value for my customers as I really want them to success.

Cheers

Will D
Unread 8th May 2014, 02:42 AM   #11
We're here to Make it Big
War Room Member

Re: Create Your Own Products...Step by Step Videos Show You How!
Share on: 

Hey Will,

I have had the chance to go through your course and find they are very user-friendly and approrpriate for creating <acronym title="Warrior Special Offer">WSO</acronym> from start to finish.

As other have stated, the product itself could EASILY sell for 247$, and I have always been a happy customer and reviewer of yours.

Guys, if you are still on the fence and fee <acronym title="Warrior Special Offer">WSO</acronym> creation is some path you want to explore or implement as y BUSINESS, you should not hesitate and take advantage.

Kindest regards,
M.

PS: Price is ridiculous... However, it is great in the sense that most people can definitely afford it.
amanita is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to amanita For This Useful Post:
Unread 14th May 2014, 03:28 PM   #12
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member

Share on: 

Hey Will,

I have had the chance to go through your course and find they are very user-friendly and approrpriate for creating <acronym title="Warrior Special Offer">WSO</acronym> from start to finish.

As other have stated, the product itself could EASILY sell for 247$, and I have always been a happy customer and reviewer of yours.

Guys, if you are still on the fence and fee <acronym title="Warrior Special Offer">WSO</acronym> creation is some path you want to explore or implement as y BUSINESS, you should not hesitate and take advantage.

Kindest regards,
M.

PS: Price is ridiculous... However, it is great in the sense that most people can definitely afford it.

Thanks M for reviewing the course. I hope you gained something out of it.

The price really is crazy for all what I am offering and I hope people will see this and take advantage before the price creeps up ;-)

Thanks again for your kind words.

Cheerio

Will D
Unread 26th May 2014, 04:31 PM   #13
"Making it Happen!"
War Room Member

Share on: 

Hello Kingshouse. Please pm me. I didnt get access to one of the products i bought. thanks
nate55@bellsouth.net is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th May 2014, 05:05 PM   #14
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by nate55@bellsouth.net View Post

Hello Kingshouse. Please pm me. I didnt get access to one of the products i bought. thanks

Apologies for the delay in getting your download for the Upsell I'm looking into it and I'll get back to you.

Thanks for the heads up.

Will D

Last edited on 26th May 2014 at 05:05 PM. Reason: omission
Unread 26th May 2014, 05:08 PM   #15
"Making it Happen!"
War Room Member

Share on: 

No problem and thank you very much!
Unread 26th May 2014, 05:45 PM   #16
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member

Share on: 

No problem and thank you very much!

PM sent!

Cheers

Will D
Unread 26th May 2014, 06:34 PM   #17
"Making it Happen!"
War Room Member

Share on: 

thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to nate55@bellsouth.net For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th May 2014, 07:31 PM   #18
"Making it Happen!"
War Room Member

Share on: 

KingsHouse i have sent you another pm. Had another question for you. thanks
Unread 26th May 2014, 08:56 PM   #19
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member

Share on: 

KingsHouse i have sent you another pm. Had another question for you. thanks
I have not received any further questions and I have answered all the PM's you sent so far.

Can you resend or email me?

It's 3.55 am here must grab some shut eye.

Cheers

Will D
Unread 27th May 2014, 03:05 AM   #20
"Making it Happen!"
War Room Member

Share on: 

thank you Kingshouse.
The Following User Says Thank You to nate55@bellsouth.net For This Useful Post: