The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AffiliateMaven For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Nov 2014, 09:31 AM   #2
As Seen In Forbes & CNN
War Room Member

Re: $9,470 In Crowdfunding Money In 30 Day
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for considering my WSO!

Even thought I know that it’s packed with tremendous quality, you might have a few questions that I went ahead and answered:

Do I NEED special skills for this method to work?

No, you don’t! As long as you follow the clear instructions, you should be well on your way.

Is there an Upsell or Downsell OTO?

We have 2 upsell that are video trainings!

OTO1 | Crowdfunding Marketing Success Vault: This is the ultimate marketing toolbox containing 10 videos walking your through Alinka’s successful marketing strategy. Remember, she’s not a marketer, she had to learn all this the hard way, and now you get to take advantage of her knowledge to help you see bigger results much faster.

***I was blown away by the level of details Alink and I share in this training and I was there when we did the recording, but during editing, I thought WOW this is going to help soooooooo many authors***

OTO2 | Crowdfunding Case Studies Rocket: In this second upsell, we go over a number of case studies including one author who has raised $384,410 (nearly $400,000) and another who raised $5,408,916 (Over $5 million) -- in 30 days! We also take a look at less successful campaigns to help you understand why they weren’t successful. We study in depth these case studies to really help you put the entire training together. Most of the analysis is 20-40 minutes long!

HOW can I receive support/what support will I get?

You can contact us three ways:

1) via our support page: osTicket :: Support Ticket System

2) via email: askKrizia@gmail.com. My team and I will answer your question AS SOON as humanly possible! Please be patient with us, as launches on Warrior Forum can be crazy! That said, we place a priority on clients and answer emails quickly!

3) via phone: U.S. Voicemail: (641) 715-3900 x 373623# (please dial the # at the end of the extension) (leave a message and we’ll get back to you via phone or email)

Please allow time for us to get back to you, as WSO can be quite hectic. Since we take care of each client personally, it might take a few hours to get back to you.

Are there any sign-up fees throughout the process?

No, there aren’t!

What are the details for the Refund Policy?

You have 21 days to try the training, risk-free or your money back. PLEASE provide your request for refund directly through our support email above. We take care of refunds via Warrior Plus from Monday to Friday. DO NOT START A CLAIM on PayPal, as it damages my reputation as a merchant. We have nothing to gain by holding your money hostage if this product is not for you. ***PLEASE be patient during a launch, as there are a lot of moving parts.***

We ask 3 business days to get the refund processed – and we part friends ... no hard feelings!

Have a fantastic day and I hope to count you as one of my students!

Krizia
AffiliateMaven is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AffiliateMaven For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Nov 2014, 12:33 PM   #3
Warrior Member

Share on: 

Really great report that lays out in real terms how authors can get funded to do what they love. Krizia's report doesn't just skim the surface either, not does it pretend that there is no work or diligence required to see the results you want to enjoy - but it does make it abundantly clear that this is possible for anyone who wants to put their mind and heart to it. The fact that an author (not a marketer) is the chief writer and case study makes it all the more realistic and compelling.

This could be the key for so many authors who are stuck through lack of funds - totally recommend!

I received a review copy of the front end report, but just bought everything in funnel about 20 minutes ago!
David Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Nov 2014, 12:50 PM   #4
As Seen In Forbes & CNN
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by David Martin View Post

Really great report that lays out in real terms how authors can get funded to do what they love. Krizia's report doesn't just skim the surface either, not does it pretend that there is no work or diligence required to see the results you want to enjoy - but it does make it abundantly clear that this is possible for anyone who wants to put their mind and heart to it. The fact that an author (not a marketer) is the chief writer and case study makes it all the more realistic and compelling.

This could be the key for so many authors who are stuck through lack of funds - totally recommend!

I received a review copy of the front end report, but just bought everything in funnel about 20 minutes ago!
WOW! I'm super honoured David.

It was important to me that this training comes from the point of view of the author and not the marketer. I want other authors to get the same results and as I've pointed out many times. Alinka is NOT a marketer, but her success leaves many scratching their heads.

The authors on the forum don't have to scratch their heads to try to figure things out...they simply have to buy the training and start taking the necessary steps. With the Holiday fast approaching, what a better time to plan out a killer 2015!!!
Unread 18th Nov 2014, 01:01 PM   #5
bookPumper.com
War Room Member

Thanked 1,894 Times in 233 Posts
Share on: 

Ok guys,

Two things that are amazing about this strategy:

1 - No experience necessary.

2 - You get paid before you even write a single word.

This is how life should be! Crowdfunding is very underutilized by authors. Even though there have been clear success stories. I really think we will be seeing more publishing success stories because of the power of crowdfunding.

Paul

PS: I received a review copy and I think highly of both Krizia and Alinka.
Paul Coleman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Paul Coleman For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Nov 2014, 01:20 PM   #6
As Seen In Forbes & CNN
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by Paul Coleman View Post

Ok guys,

Two things that are amazing about this strategy:

1 - No experience necessary.

2 - You get paid before you even write a single word.

This is how life should be! Crowdfunding is very underutilized by authors. Even though there have been clear success stories. I really think we will be seeing more publishing success stories because of the power of crowdfunding.

Paul

PS: I received a review copy and I think highly of both Krizia and Alinka.
Thanks Paul. I appreciate your kind words!

I love the idea of allowing authors to put cash in their pockets before they even write one word. I mean that relieves the stress of self-publishing and it also allows authors to play a bigger game and present themselves at the same level as the biggest names in their niche.

Yup, I agree, I also believe that crowdfunding is very underutilized by authors. That's why this training is so crucial for any author looking for some serious success in the coming months!
Unread 18th Nov 2014, 01:37 PM   #7
WiseMind Warrior
War Room Member

Share on: 

CrowdFunding for Authors is a novel way to gather a fan base who actually pays you before you write your first word!

I like the fact that this is centered around an actual case study that shows you how the concept was accomplished.

It used to be that crowd funding was frowned upon as a hit or miss, hail Mary by the novice writer to support their writing career. That is so not the case now with CrowdFunding for Authors.

It shows authors how to grow your business to fund your writing projects from the view point of an active writer. The case study shows how Alinka was able to raise over $9k for a children's book and that is just where this training starts. It also gives you the steps to make this work for any genre.

Takes the hard part out of approaching would be supporters for money and shows you how to position your project such that it is a no-brainer opportunity.

Thanks Krizia for an excellent course that is well laid out and easy to follow.

Michelle Spiva
mspiva1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Nov 2014, 02:48 PM   #8
As Seen In Forbes & CNN
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by mspiva1 View Post

CrowdFunding for Authors is a novel way to gather a fan base who actually pays you before you write your first word!

I like the fact that this is centered around an actual case study that shows you how the concept was accomplished.

It used to be that crowd funding was frowned upon as a hit or miss, hail Mary by the novice writer to support their writing career. That is so not the case now with CrowdFunding for Authors.

It shows authors how to grow your business to fund your writing projects from the view point of an active writer. The case study shows how Alinka was able to raise over $9k for a children's book and that is just where this training starts. It also gives you the steps to make this work for any genre.

Takes the hard part out of approaching would be supporters for money and shows you how to position your project such that it is a no-brainer opportunity.

Thanks Krizia for an excellent course that is well laid out and easy to follow.

Michelle Spiva
Michelle,

I can't tell you how well you've nailed this on the head. I couldn't have word it better.

This is so step-by-step, it removes the mystery of crowdfunding and the best part is that once authors master the ins and outs of crowdfunding, they can keep running with campaigns over and over again!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AffiliateMaven For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Nov 2014, 02:57 PM   #9
As Seen In Forbes & CNN
War Room Member

Share on: 

If you are having issues with accessing the product, PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME A PM. Please use the following method to ensure my staff takes care of you and PLEASE be patient, as it's a really (REALLY) busy day for us. We also love happy clients :-)))

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HOW can I receive support/what support will I get?

You can contact us three ways:

1) via our support page: osTicket :: Support Ticket System (http://askkrizia.com/support/)

2) via email: askKrizia@gmail.com. My team and I will answer your question AS SOON as humanly possible! Please be patient with us, as launches on Warrior Forum can be crazy! That said, we place a priority on clients and answer emails quickly!
Unread 18th Nov 2014, 04:43 PM   #10
CreateSpace Queen
War Room Member

Share on: 

Disclaimer: I received a review copy of this training. That said, I never give positive reviews on something I don't like, and I don't leave a lot of review posts here in the WF.

Here is what I wrote to my email list (edited a bit to remove the subscriber conversation.)

Would you step out of your comfort zone...just a little...if it meant you could earn over $9k in 30 days to fund your next book?

I've been talking with one of my friends, Krizia (she likes to be called Miss K) about a training that she has put together with a kids' book author who has done something pretty astounding. She managed a crowdfunding campaign for her kids book that brought in $9470 in 30 days.

Krizia is a bestselling author and a veteran marketer, but this author she's been working with is a stay-at-home Mom, with no list, no marketing experience, and no prior experience in crowdfunding...AND English is not her first language!

Yet even with all of her "limitations" she was able to crack the code to a successful crowdfunding campaign. I know we've talked a bit about crowdfunding in the past, but what makes this particular training unique, is that it's from the point of view of someone who DOESN'T have a marketing background. Someone who just wanted to write her books.

I'm not going to lie to you or feed you a bunch of hype. There is work involved. You'll have to make a short video. You'll have to decide on the "perks" to give to your contributors. You'll have to monitor and promote your campaign... but what could you do if someone handed you $10k to launch your next book or series?
  • You could hire a competent book designer.
  • You could hire an editor.
  • You could hire a book publicist.
  • You could pay for advertising to promote your books.
  • You could have an author website built for you.
  • You could even pay a ghostwriter to write all or some of your book!
Would you be willing to work hard for 30 days and push yourself a little to achieve that kind of up-front funding to launch your books? I would!

The main guide in this training is a 78-page step-by-step book full of tips and insight that the author discovered through her own actual experience with crowdfunding.

If you DO purchase, you'll be offered a couple of additional products; both video-based. One is a training package that consists of 10 marketing strategy videos. Here is the list:
#1. Crowdfunding Best Practices
#2. How To Come Up With Your Prizes
#3. How To Leverage Comments
#4. Why You Need Contests
#5. How To Countdown Perks To Collect More Money
#6. How To Include the Best Quality Images in Your Gallery
#7. The Power of Social Media
#8. Ultimate Tracking Strategy
#9. Video Marketing That Can Seriously Boost The Amount Of Money You Collect
#10. How to Deal With Surprises & Challenges
The second offer is a set of case studies of successful crowdfunding campaigns, including one author who has raised $384,410 & another who raised $5,408,916 in 30 days!

NOTE: If you want either of these extras, be sure to pick them up before noon tomorrow. They are discounted by $10 each for the first 24 hours!
tjmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjmiller For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Nov 2014, 05:01 PM   #11
Senior Warrior Member

Share on: 

What happens if you get the crowd funding money but, for whatever reason, never complete the book they invested in?
GaryHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GaryHarvey For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Nov 2014, 07:48 PM   #12
Warrior Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by GaryHarvey View Post

What happens if you get the crowd funding money but, for whatever reason, never complete the book they invested in?
Hi Gary,

This is a valid question. Some authors do raise their money but never complete their project. No legal action will be taken against such an author but obviously their reputation will be damaged.

All the crowdfunding sites offer a disclaimer stating that it is the author's job to fulfill all the perks and they are in no way liable for any delays or failure to deliver.

Thankfully these instances are rare as authors who have funded their campaigns successfully in most cases have enough determination to complete their books.

Hope this helps,

Alinka
Alinka is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alinka For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Nov 2014, 09:35 PM   #13
As Seen In Forbes & CNN
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by tjmiller View Post

Disclaimer: I received a review copy of this training. That said, I never give positive reviews on something I don't like, and I don't leave a lot of review posts here in the WF.

Here is what I wrote to my email list (edited a bit to remove the subscriber conversation.)
Wow. I'm speechless. And from knowing you Teresa - I agree, you don't support anything you don't believe in.

I'm humbled and thanks a lot for the support.

I truly appreciate it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AffiliateMaven For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th Nov 2014, 12:25 AM   #14
HyperActive Warrior

Share on: 

Some questions, some may be stupid questions though:

1. Is this crowdfunding only for writing a book? how about creating a software or designing a website, etc?

2. What if we get the $10k from the crowdfunding and "run away" without creating the book? is there anybody that will observe the work being done?

3. If we receive $10k to write the book and once the book is finished, can we sell the books? Or do we need to give it away for free?

4. Can we write an ebook, instead of books?

5. For the people that donate, will they get any commission or something like that?

Thanks.
RichMarketer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Nov 2014, 02:46 AM   #15
HyperActive Warrior

Share on: 

LOOKS interesting. i actually checked out kickstarter last week and thought it was pretty cool and never heard of it before. browsed at some book listings and software too.

1) how much do the oto's cost? would appreciate knowing before i buy. i realize that the price is going up all the time but just wondering what it's at right now?

2) also, did alinka make a kindle ebook? or a hardcover physical book? do you think we have to make physical books because i have no idea how to get that printed and published and sold. that would be great if you could point us in the right direction for getting help in creating a physical book and how to distribute it. i'm guessing there is a way to do that with amazon, probably ship them off to FBA? but i would still need some tips on where to get it printed. thx!!!
mason1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mason1 For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th Nov 2014, 07:39 AM   #16
As Seen In Forbes & CNN
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by RichMarketer View Post

Some questions, some may be stupid questions though:

1. Is this crowdfunding only for writing a book? how about creating a software or designing a website, etc?

2. What if we get the $10k from the crowdfunding and "run away" without creating the book? is there anybody that will observe the work being done?

3. If we receive $10k to write the book and once the book is finished, can we sell the books? Or do we need to give it away for free?

5. For the people that donate, will they get any commission or something like that?

Thanks.
RichMarketer - questions are always good. See my answers below:

>>> Not at all. it's for ANYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE. The strategies we share in the training can be used for anything. We decided to focus, as Alinka's experience with books, but one of her friends did a product launch and collected nearly $1 million in 30 days and the original goal was like $100k!!!

>>> It's called Karma. I believe people can also call their credit card company and contact the platforms. I really hope you don't buy our training and use the powerful strategies to collect money and run. If you do, Karma is usually a b**** and she'll find you and bite you where it hurts.

>>> Alinka sells her books. The campaign period allows people to get perks that are NOT available anywhere else >>> which creates the sense of URGENCY!!!

>>> If you're on my list, you should know that print books have loads of value and not much more effort. Write the ebook, then use Create Space (SUPER EASY) to convert to a physical book.

>>> No. They are doing it to help you reach you DREAMS!

Hope this helps. Thanks for your questions.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AffiliateMaven For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th Nov 2014, 07:43 AM   #17
As Seen In Forbes & CNN
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by mason1 View Post

LOOKS interesting. i actually checked out kickstarter last week and thought it was pretty cool and never heard of it before. browsed at some book listings and software too.

1) how much do the oto's cost? would appreciate knowing before i buy. i realize that the price is going up all the time but just wondering what it's at right now?

2) also, did alinka make a kindle ebook? or a hardcover physical book? do you think we have to make physical books because i have no idea how to get that printed and published and sold. that would be great if you could point us in the right direction for getting help in creating a physical book and how to distribute it. i'm guessing there is a way to do that with amazon, probably ship them off to FBA? but i would still need some tips on where to get it printed. thx!!!

mason1 - it's WAY more than interesting ;-) see answers below:

i actually checked out kickstarter last week and thought it was pretty cool and never heard of it before. browsed at some book listings and software too.

>>> it's changed the lives of many people.

>>> currently:

OTO2: $40-something

OTO1: $30-something

>>> I'm not increasing the prices as planned. I'm keep the current dime sale until after Cyber Monday to allow as many people to take advantage of the learning with share and Alinka's amazing success and experience.

2) also, did alinka make a kindle ebook? or a hardcover physical book? do you think we have to make physical books because i have no idea how to get that printed and published and sold. that would be great if you could point us in the right direction for getting help in creating a physical book and how to distribute it. i'm guessing there is a way to do that with amazon, probably ship them off to FBA? but i would still need some tips on where to get it printed. thx!!![/QUOTE]

>>> She did both and she explains why.

>>> physical book creation is as easy and putting cereal in a bowl and pouring milk. No joke. CreateSpace is as user friendly as ever. It takes like 15 min to get a book up.
Unread 19th Nov 2014, 07:44 AM   #18
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member

Re: ***WSOTD*** $9,470 In Crowdfunding Money In 30 Day
Share on: 

Just picked it up, will spend this morning going over it.

Good timing, I literally have 2 planned campaigns, one of which I've been working on for a few days, and have been studying successful campaigns. This might help me push forward more successfully, ensuring I'm on the right track.
Amber Jalink is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Amber Jalink For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th Nov 2014, 12:52 PM   #19
HyperActive Warrior

Share on: 

>>> physical book creation is as easy and putting cereal in a bowl and pouring milk. No joke. CreateSpace is as user friendly as ever. It takes like 15 min to get a book up.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the quick and honest answers, i hate it when wso owners won't reveal the oto prices and say, you 'll see once you purchase ..blah .blah.. appreciate that.

also, about the quote above.. i found createspace right after i asked this and signed in to their site and researched them a bit. can they only do paperbacks? or can they do hardcovers with nice pictures and pages, like a coffee book style? i thought i saw alinka's (sorry i'm going off memory for her name in case that's wrong) book and it looked like it had nice pics like a normal kid's hardcover with glossy pages, pics etc? from what i researched it sounded like create space couldnt do that but i may have been looking at old dated info. would be awesome to see a couple samples of what her booked looked like if that's in the product at all to see what createspace is capable of. thx
mason1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mason1 For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th Nov 2014, 10:06 PM   #20
Warrior Member

Share on: 

How much are the OTO's 1 & 2?
drabo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to drabo For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th Nov 2014, 10:19 PM   #21
HyperActive Warrior

Share on: 

Just wondering, if we dont achieve the target fund, will we still be rewarded the fund? Let say we target $10k, but achieved only $5k?
The Following User Says Thank You to RichMarketer For This Useful Post:
Unread 20th Nov 2014, 03:38 AM   #22
Warrior Member

Share on: 

Hi Krizia,
You always come out with amazing programs. I am thinking to buy this one from you like I did another one before, but I have a big question. If we are using crowdfunding how does a person using this method protect their intellectual property from copy cats if it is given in detail on the site? example book title and what the book will be about. suppose it is something unique.

Last edited on 20th Nov 2014 at 03:40 AM. Reason: add something
star97c is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to star97c For This Useful Post:
Unread 20th Nov 2014, 02:17 PM   #23
I'm a Winner
War Room Member

Share on: 

Will this work for someone not resident in the US or UK?
Jude.A is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Nov 2014, 11:11 AM   #24
As Seen In Forbes & CNN
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by Amber Jalink View Post

Just picked it up, will spend this morning going over it.

Good timing, I literally have 2 planned campaigns, one of which I've been working on for a few days, and have been studying successful campaigns. This might help me push forward more successfully, ensuring I'm on the right track.

Look at you super star!!!

Awesome. I love to read that kind of determination.

Much success. Be sure to follow Alinka's steps and drop us a line to let us know how the campaigns went!
Unread 21st Nov 2014, 11:17 AM   #25
As Seen In Forbes & CNN
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by star97c View Post

Hi Krizia,
You always come out with amazing programs. I am thinking to buy this one from you like I did another one before, but I have a big question. If we are using crowdfunding how does a person using this method protect their intellectual property from copy cats if it is given in detail on the site? example book title and what the book will be about. suppose it is something unique.
{okay, I'm blushing }

If we are using crowdfunding how does a person using this method protect their intellectual property from copy cats if it is given in detail on the site? example book title and what the book will be about. suppose it is something unique.

>>>>>>

It's like giving a teaser... anyone can do what ever they want with it. Even plots... same concept. If you look at books many are similar.

I'd make sure of the following:

Book title: get the ISBN # - that will make it yours. Also, get a cover designed and post on your own author blog - to show ownership.

For the general idea, it's like a plot. If you don't divulge it all people won't know the meet of it, but you need to share enough to get people excited.

In OTO2 there is an author who does that soooooooooooo well and Alinka and I highlight why he got nearly $400,000 in 30 days!

I hope that helps!
Unread 21st Nov 2014, 11:18 AM   #26
As Seen In Forbes & CNN
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by Jude.A View Post

Will this work for someone not resident in the US or UK?
Jude - for sure. Alinka lives in Italy and she's Polish!
Unread 21st Nov 2014, 11:22 AM   #27
As Seen In Forbes & CNN
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by mason1 View Post

>>> physical book creation is as easy and putting cereal in a bowl and pouring milk. No joke. CreateSpace is as user friendly as ever. It takes like 15 min to get a book up.
>>> See my answers below!

thanks for the quick and honest answers, i hate it when wso owners won't reveal the oto prices and say, you 'll see once you purchase ..blah .blah.. appreciate that.

[Hey. we're all on a budget on some things. I don't want to hide things and also I make the OTOs available forever, as sometimes it might take a bit of balancing to get them.]

also, about the quote above.. i found createspace right after i asked this and signed in to their site and researched them a bit. can they only do paperbacks? or can they do hardcovers with nice pictures and pages, like a coffee book style?

[I believe paperback only]

i thought i saw alinka's (sorry i'm going off memory for her name in case that's wrong) book and it looked like it had nice pics like a normal kid's hardcover with glossy pages, pics etc?

[she started with physical books. I'd have to ask her if it's hardcover, but the one she sent me was paperback.]

from what i researched it sounded like create space couldnt do that but i may have been looking at old dated info. would be awesome to see a couple samples of what her booked looked like if that's in the product at all to see what createspace is capable of.

[I believe on CS you upload a mobi file. That's what I did for my books.]

thx[/QUOTE]

[hope this helps.]
Unread 21st Nov 2014, 11:23 AM   #28
As Seen In Forbes & CNN
War Room Member

Share on: 

Originally Posted by RichMarketer View Post

Just wondering, if we dont achieve the target fund, will we still be rewarded the fund? Let say we target $10k, but achieved only $5k?
No. You won't.

In the training Alinka explains how to do things gradually in order to make sure you do get the money. Also remember, you can do these campaigns as MANY TIMES AS YOU'D LIKE
Unread 23rd Nov 2014, 06:54 PM   #29
HyperActive Warrior

Share on: 

May i know what crowdfunding site do you use ?
Unread 30th Nov 2014, 01:06 PM   #30
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member

Thanked 1,980 Times in 1,090 Posts
Share on: 

Originally Posted by AffiliateMaven View Post

No. You won't.

In the training Alinka explains how to do things gradually in order to make sure you do get the money. Also remember, you can do these campaigns as MANY TIMES AS YOU'D LIKE
I would have to disagree here!
  • Indigogo - you don't need to meet your goal if you choose flexible funding
  • Kickstarter - Doesn't have a flexible funding option, you'll have to reach your goal.
joseph7384 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joseph7384 For This Useful Post:
Unread 21st May 2015, 10:22 AM   #31
HyperActive Warrior

Share on: 

Can it be done from the Central Europe ? Also you mention to add Video for CrowdFunding . I am not so expert in it ? can it be outsourced or can you support such services or provide the support with Campaign to write as that is Important to attract people for Funding.
lenkablog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd May 2015, 02:45 PM   #32
HyperActive Warrior

Share on: 

No reply yet is the Thread is Over
Unread 1st Sep 2015, 02:43 PM   #33
HyperActive Warrior

Share on: 

Please nobody buy this book it is fake . They have nothing inside . If you ask for refund they will never do that . Money is theft .