pinterest dofollow links..

by BIBI15
8 replies
hello folks,

i'm planing to verify my site on pinterest and weekly uploade there my pictures. how do you think, can it help my site to be ranked?

ps. i am also using other methods to rank my site.
#dofollow #links #pinterest
  • Profile picture of the author savidge4
    I am not saying this to be mean.. but you need to educate your self on the methods and principles to drawing traffic from Pinterest. Its not about "Ranking" its about "Drawing" traffic from that site to yours. there is a world of difference.

Originally Posted by BIBI15 View Post

hello folks,

i'm planing to verify my site on pinterest and weekly uploade there my pictures. how do you think, can it help my site to be ranked?

Signature
    Success is an ACT not an idea
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9887150].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DivyaRai
    Pinterest might help you on gaining popularity. But you must share some high quality images and that should be attractive to get more popularity.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9887808].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johnniewalk
    Banned
    Hi, pinterest is also one of social media sites, Submitting or sharing in this you will gain a very good traffic for your site...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9888028].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BIBI15
    to be honest i did not expect from pinterest to rank my site on first place, as you are saying it's good way of driving traffic to your site.. so how do you think, if there will be some good quality images can i get some backlinks from it???
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9888168].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kushalshah
    You could also promote infographics on your pinterest account to drive social traffic.
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9888389].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Vpatel
    The links are not do follow anymore, but the pages on Pinterests (pinboards/photos) are still easily indexed by Google. So including a link back to the original page where you got a pin from is always a good idea as the people finding your pins will surely follow the links to find out more.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9903194].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author unyilpesing

hello folks,

Maybe your right choice, seeing an awful lot of visiting there at this time. And this is indeed a shortcut.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9903417].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author habibkhan01
    Banned

hello folks,
    Actually Pinterest could not able to rank you high. It is mostly usable to get traffic not only it you can use more social sites for traffic that indirectly hit your alexa rank.

On the other hand for getting search engines you should create backlinks or need to take the similar service.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9903744].message }}

Trending Topics