eBook on how to get more traffic?

19 replies
Does anyone know of any free ebooks or articles on how to get more traffic to your website? Methods, theory all that stuff? I have just recently seriously took some steps towards my goal and started seriously working on my landing page and articles however I can't help but feel like if I don't learn exactly how traffic works and how to get it I'll be doing all this work for nothing. I know that articles will get you traffic however I never fully grasped the concept of how to get an article ranked. I decided to use a world of warcraft niche because when I first started it I was using it as a test to see how this actually worked and since I was able to make a sale I decided to expand on what already worked rather than starting over. If anyone knows of an e book or a website or a few articles on successfully getting more traffic then any links would be great. Also if anyone is mentoring people on niche and article marketing and are looking for another student, please feel free to message me. I set a goal of $1,000 by august 10th and I am really starting to believe that I can make it, im just not entire sure how yet haha. Anyway any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Gregg
#ebook #traffic
  • Profile picture of the author ValleyArch
    Hi Gregg,

You can find a short, quick guide to Increase Website Traffic for free that I put together. Should give you a helping start in understanding what you need to be doing.

My intention was to write up a full ebook on the methods used and supply to all here fro free. Need some time to work on the book.

Hope it helps,

Sam
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[957588].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[960180].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zain654321
    Everyone wants more traffic and there is just so much to learn about traffic generation. Some are easier to pick up, while others take more time. In an effort to not miss out on important traffic sources, Internet marketers are investing heavily on information on how to drive and generate traffic. And they are doing the right thing. The best traffic courses on the Internet deserve to command high prices because the information offered is extremely valuable.
    Think about this. Let's say you buy a traffic course for a hundred dollars. This is a hundred bucks that you have invested into your own education. Now if this course can teach you how to generate more website traffic to make hundreds or even thousands of dollars each month, how much do you think is your return on investments? Obviously, the results are staggering. For this reason, traffic generation courses are often more costly.
    Of course, when choosing the right traffic generation course, price is not the only factor that you look at. You should also consider other factors like whether the course is suitable for your current level of expertise, or whether the information offered is cutting edge or not. Here are some quick tips on how to choose the right traffic generation course.
    Comprehensive information.
    If you are going to pay a price for the course, you want to pay for comprehensive information. That means there shouldn't be information that is deliberately or accidentally left out. If you happen to chance upon a course with incomplete information, you may find that you are not able to duplicate the results that the course has promised.
    Traffic generation methods that are suitable for you.
    There is no point running after every traffic generation method that is sold on the Internet. New methods are discovered everyday. And some work better than others. If you are new to online marketing, you should choose a course that teaches traffic generation methods that you would be interested in. For instance, if you are interested in learning how to drive traffic with pay per click advertising, then make sure that the course has a module on this method.
    Traffic generation methods that really work.
    Often, Internet marketers find themselves investing a lot of money in web site traffic promotion courses but find that they still couldn't accomplish their financial goals. Sometimes, that is because they fail to do something after investing in the course. But other times, it's just that the traffic generation methods do not work! So make sure that before you buy a course, ensure that the information is provided by reliable Internet marketing experts.
    So in summary, when choosing the right traffic generation course, you want one that provides comprehensive information in a clear and concise manner. The course should also contain modules that you are interested in, and are suitable for you. Finally, make sure that the information is coming from reliable sources.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[964247].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Aljiro
    I would like to drop by to thank the more experienced Warriors. I am a complete newbie to IM and this information is GOLDEN for me.

Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[964951].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author andybeveridge
      There is a variety of ways to drive traffic to your site. I have written a couple of articles on my own blog on the subject. andy-beveridge.com
      I hope this helps.
      Also I am in the middle of writing a new report which will blow the lid on quite a few myths and general bull that bombards most peoples inboxes.
      It will also cover how to build a platform for your new business, and it will be free.

Good luck

Andy Beveridge
      Signature

Become a Digi Warrior and join us in the successful Dig Warrior IM Academy
      Join us at www.digiwarrior.com

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[965726].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gclunis
    thanks for all the info, im looking at ur blog right now andy, good stuff haha Im looking forward to that report.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[966239].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author letsmak1
    i have two ebooks i am giving away here are the links click here and
    click here both ebooks are on getting more traffic and you do not have to pay any thing for them. the ebooks are very easy to read and you will enjoy them if you have any problem downloading them send me a email contact@letsmakeitnow.com much success to you
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[966441].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dreatto
      I downloaded them too, hope it's not a problem. Thanks

Originally Posted by letsmak1 View Post

i have two ebooks i am giving away here are the links and
      both ebooks are on getting more traffic and you do not have to pay any thing for them. the ebooks are very easy to read and you will enjoy them if you have any problem downloading them send me a email much success to you
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[977895].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Colin.MS
    Give-away eBooks and articles can be a real good source of information for all aspects of internet marketing. If you search carefully on the net you can get a heck of a lot of information that won't cost you a penny, or a dime if your from the US :-)
    Signature
    A Traffic Secret Revealed
    It's been called the greatest viral marketing idea of all time, get your copy of this free report now:
    Click Here To See How I Get 25-50 Free Visitors To My Website Every Single Day
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[967869].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author projek001
    Signature
    I will build, SEO and promote your blog to over 1000 blog for only $5

PM me or ask me via Yahoo Messenger (my id:saifulbest) for more info about this crazy deal.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[968339].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hmigroupllc
    I just published a new ebook of the best, low cost methods for getting traffic. It includes my five top methods and all the resources needed to make them work.

Secrets to Web Traffic Explosion

Hope you find it helpful. It is everything I used to get traffic moving to my websites. Only the stuff that really worked.

Wayne Sharer
    Signature
    How Start a Flow of Quality Website Traffic You Can't Stop
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[969125].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jeffdean9297
    Here's a free traffic ebook you can download right away:

Tube Traffic
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[982959].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zain654321
    To have more and more traffic, it is must that you should have some interesting offers to the visitors like a Winning Chance, a Gift or a Free of cost service
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[985326].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nitinjain
    Articles really help you a lot in building traffic for the website. But rather than this first of all the website should have a very good content and i personally feel that building traffic to dynamic website is pretty difficult than to the static website.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[988827].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gyalgod
    thanx for all the info
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[997427].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author arnoldschwartz
    thanks for the great information
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1010279].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sonam22
      In my opinion, it has to be about the fun, not about the traffic. I got involved a month ago because I realized that a lot of my friends and family wanted to read more, but didn't know what to read. I don't blog to get free books or to make money. I blog purely to get people reading. And it's been so much fun.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1017945].message }}

Trending Topics