Free Forex eBook - My Client Needs Testimonials

6 replies
Hey guys, I really hope I didn`t put this thread in the wrong place. If I did, I`m sorry. Just let me know.
Anyway, my client, who is a Forex trader, has a hot new ebook on Forex, and I need testimonials for the sales letter I`m writing. So if any of you wants a free ebook on Forex trading, send me an e-mail to zelimir@marketerslife.com, and I`d be happy to send you a copy.

Best
Zelimir Graf
#client #ebook #forex #free #testimonials
  • Profile picture of the author hnet
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1018219].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TheDebtEliminator
    Hi Zelimir,

Just finished sending you an email

Best Regards
    Signature
    Freedom from Credit Debt for All in USA … Credit cards, medical bills, student loans, etc. .................... Plus your credit scores at the bureau can be raised when your debt relief is completed.

This is available for individuals with more than 10-K of debt and only by phone to start your debt analysis ... PM Me Your Phone Number and best times to call.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1027829].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author hobsdv
      sending you an email so i can give you a good review
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1043750].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author leebelisar
    Originally Posted by ZelimirGraf View Post

Hey guys, I really hope I didn`t put this thread in the wrong place. If I did, I`m sorry. Just let me know.
    Anyway, my client, who is a Forex trader, has a hot new ebook on Forex, and I need testimonials for the sales letter I`m writing. So if any of you wants a free ebook on Forex trading, send me an e-mail to zelimir@marketerslife.com, and I`d be happy to send you a copy.

Best
    Zelimir Graf
    Hello Zelimir. Nice to see your post here. I'm a newbie trader and I'm researching about Forex trading, you know, to enhance what I know about Forex and to add additional knowledge about what I know now. Looks like the ebook can help me learn more about Forex trading. I am interested to take a look at it. Will send you email after this. Thanks.
    Signature

Proud Royalista

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8684791].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ballerinaimd777
    sent you an email. Thanks in advance :-)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8685983].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rrayne20009
    great share.it will be a great help for beginners like to learn more about forex.Surely,i'll send you an email to get my copy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8696727].message }}

Trending Topics