Free PLR ebook with website - no sign up!

8 replies
I'm offering a free plr download, and you wont have to give me your email or jump though hoops
But I am asking for a little feed back about it...

I'm tiring to make it easy for newbies to get started with PLR reselling by changing the format of the sales pages to use an included php config file so they wont need to edit the html by hand. So if you would download a working sample and try it out and PM me your thoughts about it's ease of use that would be great

My newsletter download page is: n4a.us/dloffer.html there's also a video I made there.
Of course if you would like to sign up for my newsletter you can go to: n4a.us I just thought I'd give you a choice

Thanks, Mike
#ebook #free #plr #sign #website
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1029311].message }}
  • Originally Posted by mikemason View Post

I'm offering a free plr download, and you wont have to give me your email or jump though hoops
    But I am asking for a little feed back about it...

I'm tiring to make it easy for newbies to get started with PLR reselling by changing the format of the sales pages to use an included php config file so they wont need to edit the html by hand. So if you would download a working sample and try it out and PM me your thoughts about it's ease of use that would be great

My newsletter download page is: n4a.us/dloffer.html there's also a video I made there.
    Of course if you would like to sign up for my newsletter you can go to: n4a.us I just thought I'd give you a choice

Thanks, Mike
    Really good stuff mate, and video is great.
    Signature

Full Time Virtual Assistant preloaded with SENUKE X, AMR, Scrapebox and various IM softwares. Access to 12 and growing Blog Networks. Price starts at $75/week. War Room Member! Get 2 Days Trial Here

$1.56 per hour SEO/Writer VA, access to 12 blog networks and IM tools visit us HERE.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1039530].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Vasquez11
    I agree, thanks for the hookup mate!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1053292].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author liaochin2k9
    Thank you for your give away plr, I'm on my way to grab it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1058729].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author anjang
    thanks for the ebooks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1109073].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seomaxima
    Thanks for the offer I will come up with a feedback.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1111754].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author talewins
    The book is really great. The site is wonderful, well planned and laid out.

Just last week I came up with this same idea and bought the domain name of Magnificent Monetizer dot com to put it into action. Now I see that you have many of the same titles that I do and are more than a few months ahead of me in assembling go sites. I'll be sending some customers your way that are deeper into IM than I plan to go.
    Signature

When you strive for greatness you will find that having a professional collaborator at your side can turn all the fuzzy preaching into writing that is smooth as silk and right as rain. http://www.talewins.com/LinStone.htm

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1149454].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mikemason
    Thanks for the feedback Talewins
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1150536].message }}

Trending Topics