[FREE No Opt-IN] How to Build a Buyers List for Unlimited Future Profits

8 replies
Everybody says the money is in the list and it is true...

However the real money is in having a buyers list, a list of paid customers. And getting a list of paid customers can be a little bit more tricky than getting ordinary subscribers.

But it's actually pretty simple, so I created a guide about it.

Click Here To Learn How To Easily Build A Buyers List!

Golden rule, keep it simple and stupid :-)

Cheers,
Sven
#build #buyers #free #future #list #optin #profits #unlimited
  • Profile picture of the author kentah
    Do lists work for products outside the internet marketing niche.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10175953].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Javisito
      Originally Posted by kentah View Post

Do lists work for products outside the internet marketing niche.
      Yes indeed it does. It works in every niche and if you think about it almost every company do e-mail marketing.

For instance every time you order something online. How many time have you received promotional e-mails from those companies?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10178076].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Currywurst
    Online or offline... lists only work if you know how to work THEM:-) Get the right infos, send at the right tmes and be relevant to every single one of your subscribers.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10185450].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author murloc
    Your points are great. But to make a membership site you need to have a good collection of items to attract the members. And also if your site is not up to the mark it can fail badly. But with a good plan it will work.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10291473].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Javisito
      Originally Posted by murloc View Post

Your points are great. But to make a membership site you need to have a good collection of items to attract the members. And also if your site is not up to the mark it can fail badly. But with a good plan it will work.
      That's the point why you make the membership a one time payment and not monthly. As I'm sure you saw if you read the full article. :-)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10310140].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author omoblessed
    Even if you said, "The sellers' list"... the underlying word is ' List Building.'.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10298131].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author luminhquang
    Thank you for the share! I am struggling with building a high quality list of buyers, and your article helps
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10401412].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MBedford
    I can't stress how much I agree with you. Too often you see people asking about how to start with adswaps and solo ads. I think if more people worried about building a responsive list of buyers, people would be a lot more succesful.

The best part is when your buyers list starts feeding itself by recruiting affiliates.
    Signature

Private message me on skype or this forum NOW for deals you won't find anywhere else.

Skype name: IMViperMarketing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10405111].message }}

Trending Topics