Best places to advertise for Internet Marketing Niche?

34 replies
Where do you advertise for Internet Marketing/Network Marketing niche?

Facebook doesn't seem to be able to target the market properly in the USA location as there are limited groups, interest for targeting... eg. can only target broad sweeping interest such as Affiliate Marketing, Internet Marketing, Frank Kern, Anik Singal... etc
#advertise #internet #marketing #niche #places
  • Profile picture of the author paknil
    solo ads bro ...go right to the heart of potential buyers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10635243].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mktgjoe
      Originally Posted by paknil View Post

solo ads bro ...go right to the heart of potential buyers
      Thanks Paknil. I am considering Solo Ads, but wouldn't there be a ton of other emails trying to get subscribers attention to their offer? It's like milking a cow dry ... lol
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10635253].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author paknil
        Originally Posted by mktgjoe View Post

Thanks Paknil. I am considering Solo Ads, but wouldn't there be a ton of other emails trying to get subscribers attention to their offer? It's like milking a cow dry ... lol
        so many reputable seller bro ... they also refresh their list in order to stay long in business
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10635264].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Tim Dini

Before choosing a Solo Ad provider, you can and should ask the provider if and how often they have mailed an offer similar to, or exactly the same as your offer (if it's an affiliate offer for example).

NOTE: Be sure to fully vet the provider, and the best way I found to do so is by researching them on Facebook. There are Facebook groups with titles like, "Solo Ad Testimonials" where customers post their experiences. It's the best way I've found to avoid the bad providers and find the good ones.

Also, I track everything using tracking software. All good providers will already have tracking included, in fact if they don't, I don't hire them. But I also use my own tracking tool - ClickMagick is the one I like best.

I never start with more than 200 clicks, and slowly scale up from there.

Once you discover providers that refresh their lists regularly with responsive buyers, you can achieve consistent results.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10637206].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author albaser
    Solo ads lots of people competing for you business. You can find some on this forum
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10635291].message }}
    Thanks guys, for your input
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10635336].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author uce
    Hi, I disagree regarding FB. I think you can laser target your audience with FB ads as you can set different demographics, age, language, interest and even sort for the income of the targeted audience etc. Are you aware of that? Maybe you should have another look at FB ads. Just my personal opinion. You are welcome to disagree. Christina
    Signature
    "Giving Away Products For FREE Made Me A Millionaire" Today I'm Revealing How I Do It...www.theperfectoffer.today
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10635362].message }}
      Originally Posted by uce View Post

Hi, I disagree regarding FB. I think you can laser target your audience with FB ads as you can set different demographics, age, language, interest and even sort for the income of the targeted audience etc. Are you aware of that? Maybe you should have another look at FB ads. Just my personal opinion. You are welcome to disagree. Christina
      Yes, I target interests like big names in Internet Marketing such as Frank Kern, Mike Filesame ...etc... and general Internet/Affiliate Marketing interest. I can also target age and gender, but language target is useless as I am targeting US market and also it is not relevant to target for Internet Marketing unless I am selling Language course. What else can I target?

Have you tried to promote Internet Marketing programs/course successfully using FB? Hope you can share some tips
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10635894].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author EPoltrack77
    Thats where you need to learn to use the "custom audience" and set those up! Its changed over the years but its still very powerful!
    Signature
    Working to achieve higher results...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10635729].message }}
      Originally Posted by EPoltrack77 View Post

Thats where you need to learn to use the "custom audience" and set those up! Its changed over the years but its still very powerful!
      I don't have readily available audience yet, so I don't have custom audience to target. I have to build up the custom audience first.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10635890].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author discrat
    Be careful with Solo Ads, lots of junk out there. And FB is one of the most highly targeted platforms to advertise on

- Robert Andrew
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10635753].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author caliph
    i would also do solo ads ...just be careful with sellers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10635760].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    It's cool to give advice, but do you all really want to willingly create new competitors for yourselves?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10636248].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brent Stangel
    so many reputable seller bro
    Name 10 of them...

all really want to willingly create new competitors for yourselves?
    I don't see that as a big problem as most have never run an ad.
    Signature
    Get Off The Warrior Forum Now & Don't Come Back If You Want To Succeed!
    All The Real Marketers Are Gone. There's Nothing Left But Weak, Sniveling Wanna-Bees!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10636261].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nico Puegher
    The best place is your blog because you have full control and also have small sources of traffic like, seo, email marketing, solo ads, forums, social media, groups, guest post and much more.

Do not do just solo ads, or email marketing, your blog is your main structure of your business.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10636303].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author answergal
      I'm agreeing totally with Nico, here.

Maybe b/c I am a blogger and that's pretty much how I built my business.

It's slower and more work than just advertising, but you get much better prospects, leads, subscribers and yes... buyers too.

PLUS, you have so many opportunities to back-end your business through your blog if you're building relationships and getting good engagement. I have a strong steady following and it works really great for my digital products, coaching, membership site and the whole thing.

PPC, FB, especiallyYouTube if you want to pay for ads (and solos are good, too)... but for my $$$... blogging Long term, steady, list builds itself all day long.

Originally Posted by Nico Puegher View Post

The best place is your blog because you have full control and also have small sources of traffic like, seo, email marketing, solo ads, forums, social media, groups, guest post and much more.

Do not do just solo ads, or email marketing, your blog is your main structure of your business.
      Signature
      ...==> [GET FREE ACCESS]... "My 3 List Building Machines" shows you exactly what I do to "build a massive email list" of highly targeted, hungry and responsive subscribers... eager to buy your products and services, over and over again.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10640372].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pamogatrw
    solo ads can help ...the real trick here is to find reputable sellers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10636335].message }}
      Originally Posted by pamogatrw View Post

solo ads can help ...the real trick here is to find reputable sellers
      I know reputable seller - actually he own a solo ads brokering system, the solo ads sellers are vetted and approved by them. The main business is actually click tracking. 20 years in this space. So they can tell who is selling fake clicks, it's what their click tracking system specialize in. They will help to optimize CTR if you use their tracking system as they can see your stats. But I am not revealing this company.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10636504].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Steve B

But I am not revealing this company.

Oh the irony . . . you're asking for members here to divulge their best sources, but. . .

Steve
        Signature

Steve Browne, online business strategies, tips, guidance, and resources
        SteveBrowneDirect

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11209412].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wiztech
    You can try to advertise using Bing and 7Search.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10636573].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author celente
    FB is sort of cracking down to the MMO online niche.

But I have always done well with SOLO ads [that are reputable]

and also, hitting up BING for some fresh PPC clicks.

If you have a good funnel behind yourself, you can make money on the backend, then throw 30% - 40% of your profits back in your ads.

There are other ways to do it, but I would stick to PPC, and SOLO ads for this niche, time and time again, they have been proven to bring in results.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10638059].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author abdullah osama
    use solo ads if u like but for me the best way and helped me alot to get alot of commissions while sleeping and even without paying 1 cent was my email list go now buddy start building your list
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10638329].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ydsimple
    Forums ... Definitely forums!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10638400].message }}
    Thanks everybody. Got some good insights here!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10640286].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yiotis
    Hello, i don't know if any of those are mentioned here but the best way is to build your own relation with your own public. Build fan pages related to your niche in facebook,twiter,instagram,pinterest. Those are the main and are must have! If you have the time build in more platforms. Start building a relationship with your audience and in 3-6 months you'll be surprise with what you have in your own hands!
    Cheers, Yiotikk
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10640406].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author answergal
      Yes Yiotis... That's the strategy. I add blogging, and in fact it is my MAIN point of contact, but all these social sites should be part of your outreach and engagement plan.

Originally Posted by yiotis View Post

Hello, i don't know if any of those are mentioned here but the best way is to build your own relation with your own public. Build fan pages related to your niche in facebook,twiter,instagram,pinterest. Those are the main and are must have! If you have the time build in more platforms. Start building a relationship with your audience and in 3-6 months you'll be surprise with what you have in your own hands!
      Cheers, Yiotikk
      Signature
      ...==> [GET FREE ACCESS]... "My 3 List Building Machines" shows you exactly what I do to "build a massive email list" of highly targeted, hungry and responsive subscribers... eager to buy your products and services, over and over again.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10640693].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kojo25
    Best place to promote your offer is Udimi. This website has a lot of great sellers that sell solo ads in your Niche. Also, before you order a solo ad from any seller on Udimi you can read his testimonial and see how the sellers list worked for other members. Your money also will be saved as a seller will not receive money for the solo ad till buyer receives all clicks that you ordered. Check it for yourself and I see. I personally love Udimi and happily been using it for the last few years, Also, you can check the Safe-Swaps website, if your list will grow you can swap it with other members on this website for free and in that way make your list even bigger.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10640971].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe

With a lot of solo sellers, it's more like milking a dry cow. You can pull that teat all you want, but ain't nothing left to get.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11201335].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rory Singh
    Before just blindly abandoning Facebook Ads before you fully understand how it really works...look into a course on how to advertise properly there.

Because if you just are hoping to jump into Solo Ads and getting lucky...you will be back to square one again.

Every strategy works but there is a process and more importantly...a learning curve.

Both FB Ads and Solos work But ONLY for the people who have learned how to use them properly.

Most people are falling on all traffic getting methods because they are quitting to quickly...looking for something easier.

None are easy.

But all become easy for the marketer who stays the course on any one.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11201642].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris Marcell
    Saying a traffic source like Facebook can't target the market properly is a statement that I and many other marketers would heavily disagree with.

Here's the 3 things you should be testing first:

1.) Interest
    2.) Age
    3.) Gender

It all comes down to split testing your Facebook ads. You target just ONE interest in each ad set instead of grouping them all together (like most people do).

You're going to want to be getting at least 2 leads for $10. The ads that don't convert following this rule are the ones that you'll need to stop running.

Then when you find an interest that converts - you start testing different age groups. And once you find the interest/age group that converts the best then you can test genders.

And once you find an ad that converts, you scale the ad by 20% every other day. This way you don't break your ads by scaling up to quickly.

I don't personally use solo ads because I believe in quality over quantity. But I'm sure they're some results to be found in every traffic method.

Just remember that it's not the traffic source that doesn't work it's because you're doing something wrong in your method.

I hope this helps.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11208298].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author psenjani81
    Social Media site is the best place. I think you should research again about it. In the social media site, you will get your targeted audience. Thanks for your advance.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11209492].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author webmarke
    Try contacting marketer's who have product launches coming up and ask to have your offer put on their thank you page or in their member's area for a fee.

This will get buyers on your list!!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11209534].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnVianny
    use COPYWRITING!

I mean use copy to target the audience you have said which is broad, and write some compelling phrases for targeting better your audience!

Or use Solo Ads, like in fb groups or Clickonomy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11209670].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author celente
    im crushing it on bing and fb, and also press releases, do not forget about that for backlinking.

Good luck.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11216503].message }}

Trending Topics