350 Social Marketing Tactics - 7 Free Ebooks

12 replies
Hi

I have a set of 7 ebooks to giveaway on the topic of Social Marketing, each has 50 tips on the following sites

Twitter
Digg
Yahoo Answers
LinkedIn
Squidoo
StumbleUpon
YouTube

350 Social Media Tactics

Thanks

Julie
#350 #ebooks #free #marketing #social #social marketing #social marketing tactics #tactics #twitter #youtube
  • Profile picture of the author sonamlama
    Hey Julie,

I love the HUGE amount of Value that you are providing for us here in the Warrior Forum. You don't see many Free marketing strategy giveaways on such powerful websites nowadays.

So what would you say are your 3 Most Effective and Profitable sites? I would assume Youtube, Twitter, and Squidoo, in that order. Would you agree?

-Sonam
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1151701].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author peter77
    this is really a great tips, and very thanks to you dear.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1153572].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bh_afficionado
    As an owner of a site, I am always looking for ways on how to boost my sites PR as well as increase its traffic. Paid methods are always considered but it will best if I can get hold of FREE yet reliable methods on how to improve my site's ranking in search engines.

Thanks for the wonderful e-books.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1153982].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author flowsystem
    Fantastic... great resources... thanks...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1156472].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jameswatson2002
    Looks Awesome ! going to grab a copy of it ! thx for such a wonderful share thx a lot !
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1156748].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author OaldDesign
    wow this one is great cool fourm i geting lot of nice ebook from here i will download this one 2 and read it thanks alot
    Signature

Graphic Design & Web Development Services: http://www.oalddesign.com
    Banner Design Services: http://bannercheapdesign.com

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1197320].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Razi
    thanks for the wonderful ebooks
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1208468].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lancehibner
      It is very useful to us..You have done an great job.Such an informative and well formed post!Thank you for sharing that, it was wonderful of you.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1209777].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kayus4321
    thanks for the report
    Signature

Finally, A Simple Newbie-Friendly Method That Makes You $323.15 Per Day With FREE Traffic And Just 8 Minutes To Get Setup...
    Click here for more information===8 Minutes 2.0

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1254714].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kayus4321
    this really good
    Signature

Finally, A Simple Newbie-Friendly Method That Makes You $323.15 Per Day With FREE Traffic And Just 8 Minutes To Get Setup...
    Click here for more information===8 Minutes 2.0

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1264867].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MarkWMS
    Thank you indeed for sharing this post. Today, every businessmen are investing in social media marketing to get more leads than what they used to get by traditional promotional methods. WHY? It is easy to share business information to clients through social media sites. Blog, press release, article, video and eBooks promotion are some of the best possible ways to share information to your clients, existing and potential.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6644852].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Aimshemul
    This is really a great tips.I am always looking for ways on how to boost my sites PR as well as increase its traffic.

Thanks for the wonderful Tips on social media marketing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9015262].message }}

Trending Topics