[DIRECT DOWNLOAD - NO SIGN-UP] Handy Desktop App: Warrior Forum Image Toolbox

5 replies
>>> LAUNCH BUG FIXED (DUE TO ICON PROBLEM) <<<

I made this little app a while ago and shared it in the War Room: it's a desktop app with shortcuts to some useful tools for creating and editing images. Unzip and save it somewhere convenient, then just run when you need it.
Very simple: no affiliate links or anything dodgy. It needs an internet connection to work.

Attachment 24374

These little apps (which are just one-page ebooks) are very easy to make using an HTML editor like Kompozer and a free piece of software called WebSite Zip Packer. You can use the apps as brandable giveaways, and add affiliate links if you want. Contact me if you'd like more information

(Sorry - Windows only)
#app #desktop #direct #download #forum #handy #image #signup #toolbox #warrior
  • Profile picture of the author Claire Koch
    Hi Steve I remember your other app in the war-room and showing us the zip packer. I was really impressed by your willingness to help people to make software products who can't afford software makers.
    I downloaded that software on my old computer and forgot where your thread was and what the packer was called couldn''t even remember the word packer lol. So very glad to see this. Thanks so much.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10875571].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Steven Roberts
      Originally Posted by Claire Koch View Post

Hi Steve I remember your other app in the war-room and showing us the zip packer. I was really impressed by your willingness to help people to make software products who can't afford software makers.
      I downloaded that software on my old computer and forgot where your thread was and what the packer was called couldn''t even remember the word packer lol. So very glad to see this. Thanks so much.
      Thank you Claire - when there's so much upsetting stuff in the news, it's so easy to descend into cynicism, so it's nice to receive a totally unexpected thank you. Have a great day.
      Signature
      FREE TOOLS AND DOWNLOADS for Low Content and KDP Publishers https://istack.link
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10875864].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Steven Roberts
    Whoops - just realised that after I changed the .exe file to have a fancy icon it wouldn't launch properly so have reverted to the old icon - sorry for the inconvenience!
    Signature
    FREE TOOLS AND DOWNLOADS for Low Content and KDP Publishers https://istack.link
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10884524].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10912505].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author daniel27lt
    Thanks for the free download. I'll give it a try.
    Signature
    Download Free PLR Products to give away to build your list. Find all the most up-to-date PLR on the market.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11110244].message }}

Trending Topics