5 replies
Yo Warriors,

I've got two things for you here.

The first, is how to generate traffic and authority with PLR material. I've discussed it in the past but this is a bit updated version of it. Comes in roughly 6 pages so it's a pretty short read.

You can find it here.

The second one is about The Law Of 1,000 and runs about 6 pages as well. It was a newsletter I sent out to my followers but you get it without the constant email updates they get

You can get it here.

Hope it helps you out.
#freebie
  • Profile picture of the author kingstadvideo
    Thanks for the shares Matt, going to read them now.

Edit: Read them both. Very good information here, especially for a noob like myself. I appreciate the share.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10951622].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Claire Koch
    This kind of thing is something I've been doing for a long time and matt doesn't even bring link wheels into it. He just lays out the various types of content you can create. and you can start step by step do this, then do that after that the next step is this and blamo you have stuff all over the net leading to your stuff that you are selling. theres a ton of free plr articles everywhere its all you need. Download this one its awesome
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11010238].message }}
    • Originally Posted by Claire Koch View Post

This kind of thing is something I've been doing for a long time and matt doesn't even bring link wheels into it. He just lays out the various types of content you can create. and you can start step by step do this, then do that after that the next step is this and blamo you have stuff all over the net leading to your stuff that you are selling. theres a ton of free plr articles everywhere its all you need. Download this one its awesome
      Thanks!

I didn't want to complicate it too much, hence the lack of link wheels and major SEO portions.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11010394].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BBryanB
      I thought Google, was, has been clamping down on using content that is already all over the Internet, re PLR articles ??

Bryan
      Signature

We are launching our opportunity now. Based in Vanada, looking to exspand through Affiliates, https://localmarkethubs.com/affiliates/

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11010793].message }}
      • Originally Posted by BBryanB View Post

I thought Google, was, has been clamping down on using content that is already all over the Internet, re PLR articles ??

Bryan
        Yes, something like that.

But it doesn't matter necessarily. In the first training part of explaining the method, I say you'll be rewriting and creating entirely new content out of every single piece, including the articles.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11012335].message }}

Trending Topics