set up paypal developer.. Newbie here

4 replies
I am trying to apply for paypal app in paypal developer and I am confused with so many requirements for application...

My website is an e-commerce market place and I still don't have a TOS... i am a newbie...
#developer #newbie #paypal #set
  • Profile picture of the author agmccall
    Originally Posted by Maria379 View Post

I am trying to apply for paypal app in paypal developer and I am confused with so many requirements for application...

My website is an e-commerce market place and I still don't have a TOS... i am a newbie...
    It does not matter if you are a newbie or a seasoned developer. Either way you should be in contact with paypal for this. They have support and contact links for you

al
    Signature

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas Edison

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10951248].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Regional Warrior
      Originally Posted by agmccall View Post

It does not matter if you are a newbie or a seasoned developer. Either way you should be in contact with paypal for this. They have support and contact links for you

al
      I agree with Al on this and be careful of the sharks who PM you with help !
      Jason
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10951319].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johnben1444
    Just Google it or search the forum, there are lots of tutorials out there to help you get out of your fix.
    Signature
    Grow your social media account, Spotify Streams, YT Views & IG Followers & More
    Software & Mobile APP Developer
    Buy Spotify, Facebook Bot & IG M/S Method
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10951349].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author adrienneaileen24
    Nowadays it is no longer an issue to find the solution of any problem. You should knock the Paypal Dispatch. I am sure you will get a good solution from them.
    Signature

Feeling good

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10951439].message }}

Trending Topics