What is the best way to sell my wordpress plugins?

by shubo
5 replies
I Have a website about wordpress plugins related. now i want to sell my wordpress plugins.
#plugins #sell #wordpress
  • Profile picture of the author baomilk
    Hi Shubo,
    Let SEO onpage & offpage for your website.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10952195].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author automathings
    How much of an advertising budget to have to work with?

Google to find the list of the top 100,000 WordPress sites. Create a boilerplate letter that you can slightly customize for each potential customer. This letter should specify how your plugin solves a particular problem or generates more revenue for your future client.

Work your way up the list, find websites that you think could benefit from your product, and send your personalized message to them. Spend more time personalizing the message on sites that you think have a high possibility to convert.

If you finish this little project, I can show you how to find the URL's for the remaining 17 million WordPress sites to contact. By that time, you should have enough cash flow to hire people to do this for you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10952319].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sirtiman
    Try to find some ways that your traffic see real benefits of your plugins. Share some review copies or honest testimonials to make your products are trusted and worth to use.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10952320].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author absolutelee
    Not totally sure I understand. Sounds like it's just like selling anything. If you're selling something from your website, you need visitors who might be interested in buying. That's the deal right there. How about getting affiliates to just sell your plugins for you?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10952428].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Steven Roberts
    Just had a quick look - I think lots of vendors like you use CodeCanyon.
    BuySellAds can be very effective and not expensive if you go for a relevant site.
    Signature
    FREE TOOLS AND DOWNLOADS for Low Content and KDP Publishers https://istack.link
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10952550].message }}

Trending Topics