Purchase A Squeeze Page Or Use Software

8 replies
If you had to build a squeeze page would you use Optimize Press Instabuilder or purchase a ready built page. And Why Thanks
#page #purchase #software #squeeze
  • Profile picture of the author sirtiman
    Ready build page is save more space on your server just to get your visitors to put their email. If using themes you must check the updates, doing any of themes maintain and your server save unused files.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10953606].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Steve B
    Originally Posted by Robert Bridgen View Post

If you had to build a squeeze page would you use Optimize Press Instabuilder or purchase a ready built page. And Why Thanks

Robert,

I don't use either of your options. I build my own squeeze pages which is easy and fast to do - and they come out as nice or better than paid versions.

Here's what you do:

1. Find examples of great squeeze pages from reputable, profitable marketers - the guys that aren't faking success. In my experience, their squeeze pages will be simple, straight forward and easy to model (never simply copy, of course).

2. Start with a totally blank page. Most of my sites (and offers) are on the WordPress platform. If the theme you have doesn't offer a squeeze page template built in (most of the premium themes do) - then create a totally blank page yourself for your squeeze. It's easy to do. Here's how:

Copy and paste the following six lines of code into Notepad or an HTML editor:

<?php
    /**
    * Template Name: Blank Page
    */
    the_post(); the_content();
    ?>

Save the file as "blankpage.php" (no quotes)

Use your FTP program (or "file manager" in cPanel) to find the WP theme you are currently using and upload the "blankpage.php" file to the /wp-content/themes/twentysixteen folder (or whatever your theme name might be).

The "blankpage" template will now show up in your WP dashboard "template" dropdown list on the new page menu. That's all there is to it!

3. Model the layout of the example squeeze page you are using. Use different images (which you will want to do for your niche) and and text copy (of course) - but model what the example squeeze page says and looks like. Use similar colors, call to action, button text and placement, etc. You can easily find free Johnson boxes and other button boxes online via Google.

4. Add your own appropriate links . . . and you're off to the races with a proven squeeze page design!

Just remember, you're not going to copy anyone else's work - you're simply modeling a successful example (which, BTW, is exactly how the paid squeeze page services create their templates).

The best to you.

Steve
    Signature

Steve Browne, online business strategies, tips, guidance, and resources
    SteveBrowneDirect

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10953646].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author aizaku
      Originally Posted by Steve B View Post

I don't use either of your options. I build my own squeeze pages which is easy and fast to do - and they come out as nice or better than paid versions.
      I second this

go download NVU (HTML editor) and Filezilla, all free free..

then go get yourself some pro looking templates from fiverr.

edit the HTML file in NVU. When i say edit, all i mean is add your sales copy and autoresponder code.

tip: there are plenty easy to follow youtube videos showing you how to add your auto-responder code to your template.

upload the folder (containing the html file and images) under the domain you want it to appear under.

extra tip: to make your images on your SP load faster i'd upload them on to amazon aws, then take the image links and place accordingly on your SP using NVU.

extra extra tip:if you're tracking then you are going to want to change the .html to .php with your tracking codes in the file, or on the thank you page for conversion tracking .

writing it down it seems like a lot... but it really isn't

all the best
      -Ike Paz
      Signature
      >> 2018 Money Making Method Video Guides [NO OPTIN] <<
      80% Of These Proven Guides Are Free... ]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10953880].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Edwin Torres
    InstaBuilder 2... most cause it's what I use for ALL my squeeze pages and sales pages... so I'm a little biased haha
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10953862].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author discrat
    There are a number of very affordable and high performing software systems out there.
    I have heard decent things about Optimizepress.

I know for awhile I was using WP Optin for years as it was free before I needed something more robust.

WP Profit Builder is pretty much what I have been using for years. Really good
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10953878].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lead Alligator
    I use Profit Canvas from Brett Rutecky. Its rock solid.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10953881].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Regional Warrior
    I am with Steve B , I use Kompzer its a free editor and lots of free vid tuts on YT

Jason
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10954102].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mojo133
    For a Squeeze Page, I want to recommend WP plugin. Like insta builder or Thrive.
    There are many pages already build for you that is super converting.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10954149].message }}

Trending Topics