Webinar Jam vs. Click Funnels Webinars

4 replies
Hi guys,

I want to get started with webinars (auto/recorded webinars to start with, not live) and am wondering what my best options are. It seems among the standalone options, webinar jam currently offers the best value to price ratio.

Then there is also click funnels which of course is not a dedicated webinar service provider but offers much more than that.

But does anyone have experience with the webinar functionalities of click funnels compared to webinar jam? For example does it allow to add offers with a countdown clock at a specified time?

How would you rate the two compared to each other (only the webinar functionalities)?

Thanks,
Fabian
#click #funnels #jam #webinar #webinars
  • Profile picture of the author Oziboomer
    Hi Fabian,

I use both Click Funnels and WebinarJam.

Although you can do just about anything you want with Click Funnels I would still think about having a webinar system that handles live webinars if that is what you want to run.

It is easy enough to set up a webinar funnel and you can stream via youtube live onto a click funnels page but WebinarJam is really easy to set up and drop timed sales offers, live chat, polls multiple presenters etc.

Click funnels does integrate with WebinarJam so you can build out a funnel inside CF and then have registrants register for a Jam Session via the api integrations between CF and WJ.

WebinarJam is currently moving away from GoogleHangouts as it's live platform and has already integrated with Youtube live and they are working on streaming via Amazon also.

You may want to keep an eye on what is going on because there maybe another WJ launch offer after all the advancements have been through beta.

i've used WJ from the beginning and am currently one of many of the beta users of the newer advancements.

I've pasted a link below to the integration video from Clickfunnels where it shows how you integrate the two.

Best regards,

Ozi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10955078].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mojo133
      Originally Posted by Oziboomer View Post

Hi Fabian,

I use both Click Funnels and WebinarJam.

Although you can do just about anything you want with Click Funnels I would still think about having a webinar system that handles live webinars if that is what you want to run.

It is easy enough to set up a webinar funnel and you can stream via youtube live onto a click funnels page but WebinarJam is really easy to set up and drop timed sales offers, live chat, polls multiple presenters etc.

Click funnels does integrate with WebinarJam so you can build out a funnel inside CF and then have registrants register for a Jam Session via the api integrations between CF and WJ.

WebinarJam is currently moving away from GoogleHangouts as it's live platform and has already integrated with Youtube live and they are working on streaming via Amazon also.

You may want to keep an eye on what is going on because there maybe another WJ launch offer after all the advancements have been through beta.

i've used WJ from the beginning and am currently one of many of the beta users of the newer advancements.

I've pasted a link below to the integration video from Clickfunnels where it shows how you integrate the two.

ClickFunnels Integration with WebinarJam - YouTube

Best regards,

Ozi

Thanks Ozil
      I am searching this answer also

Regards,
      MOJO
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10955366].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author fabyoga
      Thank you so much Ozi for the detailed response!

I understand that the combo cf+wj would be the perfect solution, but my budget doesn't allow both at the moment.

Actually I am planning to start with automated webinars (not live), so how would you compare the two in that area? Can I also do timed sales offers in a cf automated webinar with a countdown clock, etc.? Are there any specific functions in a WJ auto webinar that I cant do with a CF auto webinar?

On the other hand, if I were to use WJ to host the webinar, what would be the added value of using CF along with it (I mean only for the purpose of marketing and offering the webinar, not the ton of other features that CF offers)?

Thanks again!
      Fabian
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10955482].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Oziboomer
        Originally Posted by fabyoga View Post

Actually I am planning to start with automated webinars (not live), so how would you compare the two in that area? Can I also do timed sales offers in a cf automated webinar with a countdown clock, etc.? Are there any specific functions in a WJ auto webinar that I cant do with a CF auto webinar?

On the other hand, if I were to use WJ to host the webinar, what would be the added value of using CF along with it (I mean only for the purpose of marketing and offering the webinar, not the ton of other features that CF offers)?

Thanks again!
        Fabian
        There is a part of WebinarJam - Everwebinar which is great for evergreen but it is a separate component and I think you can buy it alone if evergreen is what you want to do.

Everwebinar runs a simulated live and you can pop sales buttons and run chat timed to suit.

CF has a chat generation tool to create chat streams for replay webinars. It may not be available to all CF users but I have seen it as part of the dcslabs part of CF

If you just want to show a delayed "buy now" button you can do that with a timed script.

Here is one example-->
        https://www.vicdorfman.com/free-dela...uy-now-button/

The delayed buy now button was always used in VSLs and it somewhat "old hat" now.

It depends on the market you are going after and how aware they are of the things people use.

Despite the lure of automated webinars you may find that running more limited live works better from a conversion point of view.

If you are running live on Hangouts for example there is nothing to stop you from streaming to Facebook and Periscope at the same time.

If you run actual live and have some other cameras also streaming you can get multiple edits to run as simulated live at a later stage.

You can always use OBS to stream a pre-recorded video as live and it is free. OBS is here--->
        https://obsproject.com

You will find the best success when you leverage your efforts.

Best regards,

Ozi
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10955506].message }}

Trending Topics