Client dashboards- do you offer this and how?

3 replies
I've seen many online marketing agencies including client dashboards with their service. Some show analytics data, seo data, even social media data. I saw one that will allow the client to post to all their social media pages right from their dashboard.

I know there are some white-label dashboard companies out there, pricing looks pretty expensive but I only looked at a couple...

Do you provide a dashboard for your clients? And if so how do you do it? (What company do you use, or do you code it yourself using Google Analytics API, etc.)
#client #dashboards #offer
  • Profile picture of the author Joshua Young
    I have tried to offer this to my clients but I can't get anyone to use it! I don't even offer it anymore. I have 1 client (a lawyer) that will post blogs on a WordPress site a couple of times a month. Besides that, most of the people that I deal with want me to do it all. I do send some reports and data.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11042604].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Peter Lessard
    Find the right clients and make them money and they will NEVER care to see a report, ever! Fail to make them money and no report in the world will matter.
    Signature
    Ready to generate the next million in sales? The Next Million Agency
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11044513].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dan Allard
    Great points, thanks guys. This is just the typical "over-thinking it" problem I run into!
    Signature

Facebook page for inspiration & JV opportunities-

facebook.com/WantrepreneurToEntrepreneur

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11044556].message }}

Trending Topics