The Path/Steps in a Good Sales Conversation

0 replies
I want to share a video with you guys but first I think one thing people especially those new to selling, selling to small businesses etc in the modern age is you can no longer just wing it. There has to be purpose to everything you say and you need to know what your going to say next and next and next to lead to a close. Just telling someone what you do without having a method of building value and need will cause you to go broke in this game anymore.

I'm not one to say this way of selling is better than the other. There are so many methodologies and it's about finding the one that works for you.

Personally I use a very consultative, needs based approach to selling. So much so that since I own my company and have had enough conversations I just do and don't really know how I'm selling or how to train my reps to sell like me.

Luckily I stumbled upon Chris Smith doing a sales webinar and found it to be a great starting point for my sales reps who are new to sales in order to at least get some sort of system in place.

#conversation #good #path or steps #sales

Trending Topics