***Free AutoBlog Guide*** - Super Comprehensive Explanation of How To Automate a Wordpress Blog

20 replies
Hey Warriors,

A good while back I wrote a 6 part series on Autoblogging . . . it remains today a definitive source for auto blogging.

Inside the guide I explain how to do everything so all you have to do is read and implement the concepts.

For those of you who don't know AutoBlog is a term of "Automated Blogging" and for those who are seeking a way to make money online . . . automation is key.

No email sign up . . . just a great guide!

Enjoy!
Michael

PS - If the guide was helpful just say "thanks".

Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K40LY5A0
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=04cc60030dea5f380dec85adfe0a530ae04e75f6e8ebb871
#autoblog #automate #blog #comprehensive #explanation #free #guide #super #wordpress
  • Profile picture of the author vacom
    Thanks, I hope this book make me more info about wordpress
    Signature

Internet and Technology News ---> http://www.varietyarticle.com

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1219889].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ronaldc
    Thanks, I had read many paid offer of autoblog but rarely to find the free one.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1220828].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author metafever
      Originally Posted by ronaldc View Post

Thanks, I had read many paid offer of autoblog but rarely to find the free one.
      If you want you can go sell it on DP for $10 . . I don't care

can I get a review copy please?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1221953].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author secrethq1
    hi where do I get this guide sorry for being a noob
    Signature

Learn how to buy and sell websites the smart way
    www.blogflippingguide.info

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1223107].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1223435].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rawhide
    Thanks will check them out.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1237756].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author linkmetro
    Michael,

Thanks for the free guide! Will get to it tomorrow!

Joe
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1253407].message }}
      Originally Posted by linkmetro View Post

Michael,

Thanks for the free guide! Will get to it tomorrow!

Joe
      Don't forget it . . . it really is good stuff . . .

Not a pile of crap like most freebies.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1253472].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author anwar001
    You said that we can sell it on DP for $10. Do you mean we also get resale or giveaway rights to the report?
    Signature
    Get Hundreds of Super Targeted Traffic in Any Niche from Facebook - 3 Step Organic FB Marketing

25 Guidelines For Massive Affiliate Success - Whether you are a beginner or an expert, read these principles and refer back to them many times
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1358129].message }}
      Originally Posted by anwar001 View Post

You said that we can sell it on DP for $10. Do you mean we also get resale or giveaway rights to the report?
      Sure, I don't care . . . its not like I can really police it right.

You might want to toss a link to Free Wordpress Autoblog Plugin - WP Article Fetch which is my new (almost done) free wordpress auto blog plugin.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1360111].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author anwar001
        Originally Posted by metafever View Post

Sure, I don't care . . . its not like I can really police it right.

You might want to toss a link to Free Wordpress Autoblog Plugin - WP Article Fetch which is my new (almost done) free wordpress auto blog plugin.
        Thanks for your generous offer. By the way, the free plugin looks interesting. On the salespage, it says it can fetch articles from any category we specify. I would like to know whether we can fetch articles based on keywords we specify instead of categories?

Thanks again for your kindness.
        Signature
        Get Hundreds of Super Targeted Traffic in Any Niche from Facebook - 3 Step Organic FB Marketing

25 Guidelines For Massive Affiliate Success - Whether you are a beginner or an expert, read these principles and refer back to them many times
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1360886].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author l23bc
    noticed there was 4 people here saying thanks in the post get's me thinking is there not a thanks button somewere on the warrior forum

anyway theres 5 people now who say the letter T word to you know, ive been looking for infomation on this autoblog thing for a while

andy
    Signature

No Link here or Nothing to Promote Just a Old Happy Warrior User reading Topics

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1360193].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author l23bc
    Hi again

None of the plugin links work on your page. tried to download it and failed miserbly

just throught i'd let you know
    andy
    Signature

No Link here or Nothing to Promote Just a Old Happy Warrior User reading Topics

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1360980].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rajul kaushik
    Hi Mike:
    The title: Download WP Article Fetch Today! doesn't work. Just wanted to let u know so that u can rectify the problem. Or may be u have now deliberately disabled the free download.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1361127].message }}
      Originally Posted by Rajul kaushik View Post

Hi Mike:
      The title: Download WP Article Fetch Today! doesn't work. Just wanted to let u know so that u can rectify the problem. Or may be u have now deliberately disabled the free download.
      Hey Mate,

I should have the free content plugin live come Monday.

I will be making announcements on my blog, my email list, probably a WSO, etc.

It's been a long time in the wait and I am super excited to get it done.

Cheers,
      Michael
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1376004].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author umairsheikh2002
    Hi, Anybody know how to use free hosting and domain for autoblogging? I want to setup my first autoblog in wordpress without any investment. I have a plugins of autoblog but I dont know how to choose free hosting and domain for wordpress autoblogs Please help me, I am newbie and extremely waiting for your precious reply..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1498533].message }}
      Originally Posted by umairsheikh2002 View Post

Hi, Anybody know how to use free hosting and domain for autoblogging? I want to setup my first autoblog in wordpress without any investment. I have a plugins of autoblog but I dont know how to choose free hosting and domain for wordpress autoblogs Please help me, I am newbie and extremely waiting for your precious reply..
      Any free blog that support Wordpress will do.

Make sure to download Free Wordpress Autoblog Plugin - WP Article Fetch to complete the circle.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1517594].message }}

Trending Topics