Buying traffic for mom/parenting niche?

11 replies
Hey gang, its been quite a while since I've been here. Looking to buy traffic in the mom/parenting niche. Where would I post this?

Thanks

Mike
#buying #mom or parenting #niche #traffic
  • Profile picture of the author Chris Brindamour
    Mike,

there is a number of ways to do this. You can put targeted ads on just about any social media site (facebook), you can also use Google Adsense or BING to target niche specific keywords. Hope this helps!

Chris
    Signature

Subscribe to our Free Home Business Tips Newsletter and get insider tips on how to create wealth in an online business.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11288226].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ramtar
    Buy facebook traffic, it's the best one!
    Signature

Join My Mailing List, Get One Free Internet Marketing Ebook Every Monday Ramon Tarruella's Internet Marketing Knowledge

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11288675].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ellakatie94
    There are many ways to get traffic. You can use the Social media site. In the Facebook there are some MOM / Parenting Fan page. You can post there. You can use Forum Posting, Article submission & relevant Blog commenting. If you do not know how to do these work, you can hire a freelancer. Thanks for your advance.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11288739].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    Originally Posted by michaelcorvin View Post

Hey gang, its been quite a while since I've been here. Looking to buy traffic in the mom/parenting niche. Where would I post this?

Thanks

Mike
    You have to do your homework and go out and find them. Try avenues like:

- Google Adwords
    - Facebook
    - Bing Ads
    - Advertising on mom/parenting websites and blogs
    - Joint ventures & solo ads if possible

Plus when you're building up your email list, you'll get recurring traffic everyday from your email subscribers.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11288767].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seetech
    I'm Also using the website to promote in google, I follow some of the specific activities to get backlinks from various relevant sites and done many activities like guest blog posting, Youtube, slideshare etc.

one of my website backhoe spare parts when I start working on it i don't have site links for this website but after 2 months i follow these all activites and a get a fined result
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289142].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Maxxx333
    facebooks ads dude!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289272].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author leadmachine2
    FB has the most users, among which there are many parents. Try with FB advertising.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289330].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Steve B
    Mike,

The basic principles of online marketing haven't changed - you put your ads and offers in front of highly targeted prospects. How do you know where these prospects can be reached? It's simple: online market research.

Those who say Adwords, or Facebook, or Bing or any other venue are simply guessing at where your prospects might be found because they haven't studied and looked into your specific niche. The point of doing research is so you will know where the concentrations of highly targeted prospects are located.

You can either guess the venues where you should be looking (that's the easy - no work way) or you can roll up your sleeves and do some homework online so you will know where your audience hangs out.

If you're new to researching, use the "search" function here at the forum and you'll find lots of help.

The best to you,

Steve
    Signature

Steve Browne, online business strategies, tips, guidance, and resources
    SteveBrowneDirect

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289358].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author expmrb
      Originally Posted by Steve B View Post

Mike,

The basic principles of online marketing haven't changed - you put your ads and offers in front of highly targeted prospects. How do you know where these prospects can be reached? It's simple: online market research.

Those who say Adwords, or Facebook, or Bing or any other venue are simply guessing at where your prospects might be found because they haven't studied and looked into your specific niche. The point of doing research is so you will know where the concentrations of highly targeted prospects are located.

You can either guess the venues where you should be looking (that's the easy - no work way) or you can roll up your sleeves and do some homework online so you will know where your audience hangs out.

If you're new to researching, use the "search" function here at the forum and you'll find lots of help.

The best to you,

Steve
      Now that is one damn straight answer.

Don't go looking for platforms, platforms will only get you traffic. Go looking for places where you niche audience reside. Only those can get you conversions.
      Signature
      SEO Motionz Forum & Blog- Digital Marketing Forum & Blog,
      Forum Management & Promotion, SEO Tips, Money Making tips etc.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289364].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnVianny
    Try going to Clickonomy or put a native ads in blog with some platform for native ads like yahoo gemini or google display network
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11297483].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rose Anderson
    I agree that Facebook is a good option.

Don't forget about grandparents! We spend lots and lots of money on our grandbabies. At least, this grandma does. We often have more disposal income than parents.

Rose
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11297522].message }}

Trending Topics