Top 10 Productivity Habits of Successful Marketers

8 replies
Staying productive can be challenging, especially with the wide range of possible distractions available to us today. With every useful tool that we utilize, it seems to be partnered with a way to draw our attention away from what we should be doing. For example, the internet. It's filled with so much information and it's vital to us today in order to do business, but you can access everything on it which leads to sites that may lead us away from our task at hand. Social Media and email are the same. Each notification is a trigger that stops our concentration.

Check out what these successful marketers do to stay productive and focused!
Top 10 Productivity Habits of Successful Marketers

My takeaway from this is that you need to keep a healthy mind and body in order to keep being productive and these habits that these successful people do helps in keeping them in shape. What about you? What kind of habits do you have that keeps you productive during the day? Do you need a sort of app that helps you control yourself? Do you organize or create a process that keeps things organized and sets your priorities? How do you handle yourself and keep yourself in control? Share them! It could help a whole lot of people.
#habits #marketers #productivity #successful #top
  • Profile picture of the author Eve Jones
    In order to keep myself productive, I wake up early in the morning which makes me feel energetic and I love to be surrounded by positive people who motivate me, criticize me to improve and listen to songs at work to keep my mood light and active and I love to stay enthusiastic by ending my day at gym.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11288307].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Isabella
      Ah a morning person! I'm the opposite. I'm usually most productive at night as opposed to waking up in the morning. I agree with being surrounded by positive people. It makes me enjoy going to work or doing work.
      Signature

Message me about WarriorForum!

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11288348].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnVianny
    I strongly agree with Arianna Huffington, who also is a Transcendental Meditator like me

The lack of sleep don't let the brain fix the memories through synapses building, and this results in worse performance and overweight too
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11288665].message }}
      Yep. I can attest to that. I was in the night/graveyard shift for 3 years and the longer it goes on the more you can actually feel the toll on remembering things and overall, you're just always tired.
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11288842].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Billie Scott
    Excellent post. When I first started my internet marketing business, I was all over. My mind was scattered and going 100 miles an hour. And I was not making any money.
    I have learned the importance of being healthy and balancing my work with other activities such as exercise, sitting and just thinking, eating well and accomplishing one thing per day.
    It has been almost 6 years now and everything has fallen into place and I am accomplishing what I had set out to do. But I am daily seeking information and following people that have accomplished what I wanted.
    Now I am "paying It forward". Thank you for the post because it echos my sentiments and mentality. Gracias!! Billie
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11339197].message }}
      Happy to know that you've gotten over that rough patch and doing well! Finding that balance can be hard and maintaining it even harder.

Good luck and keep on doing great! Only good things can come your way.
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11339603].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ryanbiddulph
    Hi Isabella,

Great advice here.

Big fan of Huffington's advice; sleep! I get 7-8 hours nightly. Helps keep me energized.

I'd add; follow a morning energy management ritual. I do 40 minutes of yoga, meditate for 20 minutes and spend 1-2 minutes thinking through a paragraph from A Course In Miracles. Awesome practice for raising my vibe so I remain productive by doing more stuff from an energy of fun-love and less from an energy of tension-fear.

Ryan
    Signature
    Ryan Biddulph helps you to be a successful blogger with his courses, manuals and blog at Blogging From Paradise
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11339610].message }}
      Wow. I have a hard time setting specific morning schedules especially when I'm not really a morning person.

That's great advice though. it's always best to approach things positively and in a fun way, makes things less stressful. I'll check that out. It sounds really interesting, what kind of reading is in that? Is it mostly for inspirational purposes?

On my end I have a group of people I casually write with daily so that's what keeps my mind going.
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11339611].message }}

Trending Topics