Changing to a new email template

6 replies
Hello, I have had a new email template designed which I would like to start using for marketing emails. I have a list of about 5,000 and usually aim to send an email once every two weeks. How should I introduce the new template or should I just try it to see what happens? I have had problems in the past with emails going into the junk folder and wondered if a new template could effect this?

Thank you
#changing #email #template
  • Profile picture of the author G00GLESLAPPED
    Who is your email provider?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11288431].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rebecca24689
    We are currently sending using Aweber
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11288432].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ivan2b
    You should send the announcement for the changes in your template. If you notice many companies do this when they have major look changes in their way of communication.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289574].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris Brindamour
    rebecca,

Not sure what you mean by template? But my personally experience with Awebber when I was working to get my email open rate up is as follows:

Make sure your custom domain (hopefully you are not sending from a free account ie. gmail) is not flagged: http://multirbl.valli.org/lookup/

Send only text, no pictures, no fancy templates, just plain text. You can bold or underline occasionally.

Delete any subscribers that are showing up as bounced.

Delete any subscribers that have not opened any of your emails in the last 6 months.

Set up 5 gmail accounts and send out a test email, make sure it inboxes in at least 3 of them before you send out your message. If it doesn't, redo the test, check the send from address, message content, and link in message separately to identify what is causing the problem.

Hope this helps!

Chris
    Signature

Subscribe to our Free Home Business Tips Newsletter and get insider tips on how to create wealth in an online business.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11290831].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Rebecca24689
      That's great thank you, I will try some of these
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11307448].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnVianny
    Why don't u email them EVERY DAY?

Countless reports have clarified that the only consequence of emailing subscribers every day is having more sells and engagements.

THEN use glockapps to test your delivery.

Choose the new email template: but the best is clear text, with no fancy images, if you doubt just send a clear text with no images, attachment etc and a template with images etc and test the results.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11297480].message }}

Trending Topics