What are the cheap way to promote digital affiliate products of Clickbank ,JvJoo for instant result?

25 replies
I want to earn money online using affiliate marketing . Actually i am new in this field so i want to start this at less investment.So suggest me the different ways to promote affiliate products for getting instant results.
#affiliate #cheap #clickbank #digital #instant #jvjoo #products #promote #result
  • Profile picture of the author hynds
    Promote on social media first like Facebook, Twitter, G+,...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289061].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author gianbizz
      Related forum site and Facebook Group are the easy ways you can try.
      Signature
      Visit BuycomDomain.com Over 700K Aged Domains with Good SEO Metrics for Your Money Site or PBN. Backlink, Traffics, DA, PA, TF, CF, Semrush, Ale... read more
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289279].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author roneidaselva
        On facebook group i understood but forum site i can't understood. Describe me in brief how can i promote on forum site?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289682].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author roneidaselva
      Will this method provide me targetting leads?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289678].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mabu Map
    Joint into Facebook groups that are relevant to your niche

Then post. This is instant traffic method, right after you joined

Joined - Post - intant traffic
    Signature
    Free Video: How To Earn $250/D Online
    Even If You're A Complete Beginner - Click Here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289153].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author chpenny
      I was told that there is not much conversion of ''affiliate links'' on FB groups and FB is more for branding than for selling is this true? I already created a FB group in the health niche and added some affiliate links, is this a waste of time or does it take time to get sales?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11295655].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Ged3
        Originally Posted by chpenny View Post

I was told that there is not much conversion of ''affiliate links'' on FB groups and FB is more for branding than for selling is this true? I already created a FB group in the health niche and added some affiliate links, is this a waste of time or does it take time to get sales?

Facebook does work really well, but you need to build an audience by offering good quality content over a period of weeks or even months.

Try and include some free giveaways and encourage people to like and follow your page and then once you have a group of people that have confidence in you it will be time to offer them products.

Having a FB group is great as you have done, but you need to do more than just add some affiliate links - you need to build people's trust first.

Hope this helps.
        Ged
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11296043].message }}
      Apparently we are not supposed to post affiiliate links in other peoples FB groups, post get deleated or you get blocked
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11296524].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dave d
    You can use Q & A sites, facebook and instagram. All work well for free traffic. Results will obviously depend on how your funnel is set up and the offer you are promoting.

Remember when using free methods provide value first and sell later :-)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289175].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author superowid
    Youtube. Create a lot of videos promoting the things on Youtube. No website. No list. No ads. Just play the keywords with your faith. It works! Get the small profit first and re-invest for better research. And then do it again and again. It may sound stupid... but trust me... it's not. It works. Good luck!
    Signature

Hard time to keep promoting business? Don't worry!
    JUST USE MY GRAPHIC & VIDEO SERVICES
    . . . . . Let me help cutting your ad production cost! . . . . .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289260].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author anayb
      Originally Posted by superowid View Post

Youtube. Create a lot of videos promoting the things on Youtube. No website. No list. No ads. Just play the keywords with your faith. It works! Get the small profit first and re-invest for better research. And then do it again and again. It may sound stupid... but trust me... it's not. It works. Good luck!
      Totally agree. Only regret that I hadn't given much importance or realised the true power of YouTube (video marketing) when I first started out. As soon as I realised YouTube to be the Internet's the most effective money-making machine, I have abandoned most other marketing channels. The beauty of YouTube is that it could be totally passive; once you learn some high-end video editing skills, you can make a killing in YouTube. Most potential newbies don't realise that nor most seasoned marketers tell about it; what I hear is start a blog or something; I'm not against blogging but videos are eating the Internet, you will be left behind if you don't start video marketing now.
      Signature
      Do you need an exclusive video product?
      Graphics Design - Motion Graphics - 2D & 3D Animation - Video Editing - Color Grading - Logo Animation - etc
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11296644].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris Brindamour
    roneidaselva,

What do you consider cheap? If you are looking for a instant push here to start making money, it doesn't exist. It is going to take you months to years to build a following.

There are 3 things you need to be successful on-line.

1. A great offer - something that is in demand and has a proven track record of making money.

2. A system - you need a way to promote your offer that is not the "standard" promotion materials available. You need to stand out from the crowd, it will need to include an autoresponder with follow up messages, your own lead capture page, and a custom video sale page.

3. traffic - I would suggest a free method and a paid method. There are a number of paid methods: solo ads, search engine ads, banner ads, social media ads. Free methods include: facebook, instagram, youtube....

Hope this helps!

Chris
    Signature

Subscribe to our Free Home Business Tips Newsletter and get insider tips on how to create wealth in an online business.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11290825].message }}
    • ok thanks a lot

Please, Can You Help Me

What is the best platform to buy solo ads That Converts Into Sales?

How Can I Find The Top Solo Ad Sellers?

Best Regards,
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11302329].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author VidasVegas
    Believe me do not expect results from free traffic sources buy solo ads this is only one quickest way to generate income.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11290856].message }}
    • ok thanks a lot

Please, Can You Help Me

What is the best platform to buy solo ads That Converts Into Sales?

How Can I Find The Top Solo Ad Sellers?

Best Regards,
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11302328].message }}
  • Nothing is instant in internet marketing.

Most people who start out in affiliate marketing never make any money online marketing their first affiliate products.

Invest in yourself first by learning all you can about internet marketing first, before promoting someone else's products online.

You can have the best products on sale, but it won't make you any money if nobody can find these great products that you are promoting online.

Invest in a WSO that focuses on affiliate marketing, and pick one with the best testimonials.

Asking for help before even doing your own research on the new field you are trying to enter, will only leaving you roaming around going nowhere, like sheep without a Shepherd.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11290897].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ged3
    Yes as VidasVegas and InternetTrillionaire have said, internet marketing takes time.

With affiliate marketing people have to trust in your recommendations before they purchase through a link in your site.

You need to provide them something of value first - that's why you need an autoresponder so you can give them a free report or ebook that answers a question they may have or gives them something that they will find valuable.

After a while they will look forward to your messages and good information you send them and there is a good chance that they will purchase something through one of your affiliate links as they know they can trust you and will be happy to buy something from you.

Hope this helps.
    Ged
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11290906].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author UnkwnUsr
    Sell them here on the WF in the classifieds section. Make sure you have a nice sales page and some relevant bonuses. Look for good products that not everyone and their brother is promoting.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11290924].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author travlinguy
    Start a blog in the market of your choice. Then start a Facebook group in that market. Post three to four well written articles each week. No spun content. Only high quality. If you're not willing to do that then forget the rest of this post. You can post your blog stuff to your Facebook group. Don't worry about violating some stupid SEO nonsense. Just do it. You're already in SEO heaven just targeting interested people on FB.

Build a list by offering short but well written free reports. After you've got two or three months of consistent, quality traffic and a list of at least 500, then offer a relevant affiliate product and add a couple of bonus products that you compile from all the content you've generated.

I'd strongly suggest you choose a market or niche that you like and enjoy. I'm not going to get into the debate that always pops up over doing what you like versus doing what's most profitable. The advantage of selling products you like and know about is that you tend to not get fed up with them for obvious reasons. Selling something just because it's profitable is okay but it will get old. I've been there.

If none of this appeals to you then do a generic search for free affiliate marketing strategies PDF. There's a ton of stuff out there. Good luck.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11290933].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Originally Posted by roneidaselva View Post

I want to earn money online using affiliate marketing . Actually i am new in this field so i want to start this at less investment.So suggest me the different ways to promote affiliate products for getting instant results.
    What niches are you looking at?

Cheap and fast normally don't work well together. But looking past that, take a look at bingads, Facebook ads and ppv (rtxplatform)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11295672].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    Easy. Build an email list in the niche-product you choose, and follow-up on them. Be sure to pitch your affiliate product in the autoresponder emails that you send out to them. Simple.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11295703].message }}
      Is there a course you can recommend to show the step by step process?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11295861].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dmrson
    * Try coming up with unique service (pay a programmer if you can't code)and post it on ProductHunt and Reddit
    * Submit to Scoop.it pages
    * Submit to Stumbleupon
    * The obvious ones: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest
    * Start building an email list as soon as you can
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11296051].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author casonna
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11296075].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kevinfar
    First of all it's important to know what problem your taget audience has.

When you know that, it will be that much easier to sell them a product that helps them with their problem.

As for traffic that is cheap, you can go with Instagram, facebook or youtube.

They can all be cheap, as in free, to start but time would be required.

If you want to invest money into it, things could happen quicker for you but there will be an outlay of money involved.

What does cheap mean to you?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11296110].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BrunoBruno
    Well you can consider influencer marketing. That method really does go a long way.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11296529].message }}

Trending Topics