quickest way to make $100k in a short time

121 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
i need help.

i dont go public about my issues ever but i have a personal crisis and i am looking for advice
or help from the community to help me get to $100k in a short time. it will save so much heartache and their is no other option.

I am willing to work really hard for it but need to a clear direction on the best way.

thanks for your help
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Originally Posted by jerrymono View Post

i need help.

i dont go public about my issues ever but i have a personal crisis and i am looking for advice
    or help from the community to help me get to $100k in a short time. it will save so much heartache and their is no other option.

I am willing to work really hard for it but need to a clear direction on the best way.

thanks for your help
    For starters l appreciate your openness, but l hope that "a short time" is a few years?

It will probably take me a few years to make half that much doing flyers, but it has taken me years to figure out how to do that, so probably 5 years or more, minimum all up.

Websites or blogs are hit and miss, even with researching it. Dropshipping can make you that much, but that takes a lot of money and a good year or more to figure that out.

PPC, is too expensive, and near impossible to find kw's that convert more than once.

So if you want to set up a real business, think in years, instead of months.

I have been at this for 9 years, and am starting to make it work now.

Good luck.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289250].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
      Originally Posted by tagiscom View Post

PPC, is too expensive, and near impossible to find kw's that convert more than once.

Just because you do not understand how to use PPC does not mean it is too expensive or near impossible to succeed with.

It literally might be the least expensive and easiest advertising platform to succeed with.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289262].message }}
        Originally Posted by MikeFriedman View Post

Just because you do not understand how to use PPC does not mean it is too expensive or near impossible to succeed with.

It literally might be the least expensive and easiest advertising platform to succeed with.
        Then maybe you should give us or him an example?

WP keywords and Make money go for $5 upwards or way too expensive.

And sure some "remove a mole" kw's might work, but not in the 100k sense.

I did a 7 month PPC course with Amit Meta, (he makes 70k a month) and the other one, so l know a fair amount.

And yes, he obvious held back key information, although he did go through one product that converted well, although not continuously, and it flopped.

I gave up after l realized that l would have to create a similar product from scratch to succeed with it, (an area l knew nothing about). Or cough up $250 per test to hopefully find something that gets past the one off kw sale barrier.

Like anything online it takes a year or more and a few head butting moments of clarity to make real money from it!

Unless you or someone else is prepared to devolge some hard won secrets, (l admit that l am included and won't) then it is throw a lot of money at something that may cough up, or invest a modest amount, and work hard for a bit longer for similar results.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289329].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author lanfear63

I did a 7 month PPC course with Amit Meta, (he makes 70k a month) and the other one, so l know a fair amount.

And yes, he obvious held back key information, although he did go through one product that converted well, although not continuously, and it flopped.

I gave up after l realized that l would have to create a similar product from scratch to succeed with it, (an area l knew nothing about). Or cough up $250 per test to hopefully find something that gets past the one off kw sale barrier.

Like anything online it takes a year or more and a few head butting moments of clarity to make real money from it!

Unless you or someone else is prepared to devolge some hard won secrets, (l admit that l am included and won't) then it is throw a lot of money at something that may cough up, or invest a modest amount, and work hard for a bit longer for similar results.

"I did a 7 month PPC course with Amit Meta, (he makes 70k a month) and the other one, so l know a fair amount."

So you must be raking it in?
          Signature

Feel The Power Of The Mark Side

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289340].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author DWolfe
            Originally Posted by lanfear63 View Post

"I did a 7 month PPC course with Amit Meta, (he makes 70k a month) and the other one, so l know a fair amount."

Yep Amit makes 70k selling a PPC course, about adwords. Just like selling shovels & other products during the gold rush to the miners.
            Signature

You can earn 10% average annual returns on your investments - https://app.groundfloor.us/r/m2aa7b
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289356].message }}

I did the course, which was recurring, (cost per month) and sure l got a truckload of videos and audios and some good advise on how to set up a campaign, but nada on how to actually use it all to create a campaign that actually worked.

After 7 months of and seeing the mass exodus and dwindling new audio and videos showing up, and the only attempt of a walkthrough demonstration of an Amit campaign, that flopped, l got out as well.

Amit got to the 10k a month mark in the 90,s (without checking) or the days when kw costs were no more than 50cents instead of $5 for the cheap ones, and you could link straight to a squeeze page, or l think Clickbank product, (these days it takes a week to read all of their rules, and SPages, CB lnks are a thing of the past, in a worth doing way).

I have tried a lot of things over the last 9 years, and most of it doesn't work, or l couldn't get it to work, but some things do still work, and some things are even at basement levels or relatively unknown.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289361].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author OptedIn

I did the course, which was recurring, (cost per month) and sure l got a truckload of videos and audios and some good advise on how to set up a campaign, but nada on how to actually use it all to create a campaign that actually worked.

After 7 months of and seeing the mass exodus and dwindling new audio and videos showing up, and the only attempt of a walkthrough demonstration of an Amit campaign, that flopped, l got out as well.

Amit got to the 10k a month mark in the 90,s (without checking) or the days when kw costs were no more than 50cents instead of $5 for the cheap ones, and you could link straight to a squeeze page, or l think Clickbank product, (these days it takes a week to read all of their rules, and SPages, CB lnks are a thing of the past, in a worth doing way).

I have tried a lot of things over the last 9 years, and most of it doesn't work, or l couldn't get it to work, but some things do still work, and some things are even at basement levels or relatively unknown.

I nominate this post for number one, "Whole Lot Of Hooey Award" for 2018. It's early. I have great confidence that you will soon top yourself.

You're welcome.
              Signature

"He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289366].message }}
                Originally Posted by OptedIn View Post

I nominate this post for number one, "Whole Lot Of Hooey Award" for 2018. It's early. I have great confidence that you will soon top yourself.

You're welcome.
                No, true it is of little worth to someone wanting that kind of cash, but l am not lying about ground floor opp, still being available.

And l wouldn't recommend robbing a bank, taking out 30 credit cards is more practical.

I accept the Hooey Award, and will fight Claude at every step of the way!

Although Mark might be in the running also?

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289372].message }}

No, true it is of little worth to someone wanting that kind of cash, but l am not lying about ground floor opp, still being available.
                  As long as people are willing to pay for it, it will always be available, regardless of its actual value, which will be different for everyone, depending on how they actually put it into action. That's assuming that there is something of value contained therein, to begin with.

And l wouldn't recommend robbing a bank, taking out 30 credit cards is more practical.
                  I'm up to 27 with 35 being my goal. While I try to maintain a $0.00 balance, I use each one for a very small purchase, occasionally, and pay it off each month. I do that so they don't cancel it for inactivity.

Why so many credit cards you ask? I'm old and have myriad health issues. The day that the doctor says I have a couple of months to live, my life will be consumed by two things and two things, only: cocaine and hookers.

Part of my plan is to take American Express up on their offer to direct deposit $50k into my checking account, overnight as a business loan and the even better offer from Discover Card for a $50k loan, overnight, with an 84 month repayment schedule. That's right - 84 months. They know how old I am. These people be crazy. lol

I accept the Hooey Award, and will fight Claude at every step of the way! Although Mark might be in the running also?
                  Don't worry. You so outpace the competition that you are a shoe-in. They should just hand you the crown, today. :-)
                  Signature

"He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289395].message }}

(he makes 70k a month) and the other one, so l know a fair amount.
          Sez, them. Whatever their making it's off of people that fall for their marketing.

Did they show you screen shots of their bank statements. Oh, never mind. That clinches it. My mistake for being a negative-Nellie. How much are you making? May I see some screen shots, please??? lol

So - their still allowing these threads? While the term, 'short time' is relative, anyone trying to tell you that it is something they achieved is simply trying to sell something. You know darn right well that there is nothing you can do to help this individual actually achieve this unrealistic goal, other then telling him to go rob a bank.

Being honest with people is not being negative or coldhearted. Encouraging the pursuit of unrealistic goals based on your own beliefs may not be negative, but it certainly is coldhearted.

Dwolfe posted the most honest and potentially helpful info in the thread: "You are not saying what the 100k is for but seek help elsewhere. You may need a loan or a go fund me page if it is a medical issue or something else along those lines. But most efforts will fall short if you are in need of a fast fix."

Thanks for that. You have almost restored my faith in mankind. lol
          Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289357].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author toysoldier80
      This is some great advice. 100 k is not what it used to be like 15 years ago. You really helped put everything in perspective.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11290490].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jerrymono
      appreciate the responses. Short time is not yet defined, but probably the shortest period i can get it. But you are right i need o be patient and thanks for the reminder
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11290640].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tuankhanhsaigon
      Oh, really, i dont believe it
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11293243].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BrownMason
      What about web design?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11325629].message }}
        Originally Posted by BrownMason View Post

What about web design?
        That's funny!
        Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11325640].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Maxxx333
    hi mate, good that you want to make it, i'll ask you if you have any skills to work online first? cause this will be the starting point to know how to give you some pretty advises. I guess you have some good skills on writing, or you know more than one language,? I ask you this cause i think you can make this profitable buy joining any platform out there as a freelancer and try to make it. you can check on Up-work, and see what they have to offer. Good luck!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289287].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tom Addams
    This is one of those questions where, if we give you a few serious answers, some useless clowns will chip in by telling you we're trying to sell you something.

Which of course we are, since most of us have sigs, but the clowns will cite that as an example of our help being useless.

Upshot, matey: given that we need to know more about you, plus the clown factor, you're honestly not going to get any useable answers from your thread.

But that doesn't mean that you can't receive some form of help.

First up, how I make 100K is likely going to differ from you. We're different people. We have different strengths. When I read your thread, the first thing that sprang to mind was domains. That isn't the best route, but it's certainly quick as hell in my experience.

Second up, the information you want is too valuable to hand out. You won't receive it in this thread for that reason alone. Not a step-by-step plan.

Third, the average person reading your thread (as we've seen) should really consider getting a job in Offline. And I'm not being cruel. It just makes sense to me. IM is hard, so why work for less than minimum wage? Boggles the mind.

Right. Now we've got all the usual balls out of the way, let's get a little more actionable.

CPA + Passive Traffic + Paid Traffic + Audience Collection

If you live and breath that formula, OP, and you have enough about you, then you've just adopted a sensible general plan.

(One of many plans.)

The absolute easiest way to get started with the above formula:

1. Use YouTube for Traffic.
    2. Use a blog to monetize.

Grow your channel to 10K views and get on the YT Partner Program. Monetize your videos with a combination of AdSense and monetized blog posts (monetized with affiliate offers). Stick to a niche that has mass appeal and learn how to syndicate your videos to boost views fast (which helps to boost them long-term) and obviously choose a niche that you can monetize with your blog posts.

That's a solid first step. You'll have the world's best traffic platform (YT) and you can leverage your videos across all of the other major traffic platforms (including Google) to harness most other key traffic centres in 2018. Focus on getting the system to work and then devote yourself to it. It's a simple system but it's nice and solid. You won't earn 100K overnight, but you'll at least be headed in the right direction.

All the best,

Tom
    Signature

I Coach: Learn More | My Latest WF Thread: Dead Domains/ Passive Traffic

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289319].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author copywriterpros
      Just was in a rush to find something like that to share some experience.
      You did it well, thanks,
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289585].message }}
        Originally Posted by copywriterpros View Post

Just was in a rush to find something like that to share some experience.
        You did it well, thanks,
        Thanks, mate. I hope it helps

You have a bunch of other useful replies up top, too. Claude makes the best contribution, I'd say, but you have some great ones from Jonathon, Mike, Ryan, DWolfe, and Frank.

These quick money posts are common on marketing forums and, whilst we old-timers get a bit sick of them, I can certainly understand why they pop up so frequently. We get sick of them (well, speaking for myself) because the question indicates a somewhat childish disconnect from the reality of the profession. The person asking the question has, so I think the question indicates, not put in the effort to understand the profession well enough to know that riches won't come overnight for the majority. This lack of effort can pee off a professional marketer because that marketer tends to respect hard workers; since they themselves are, out of necessity, hard workers. Other side of the coin: the person asking the question is simply unaware of what goes into doing well as a seasoned online marketer so, to them, it's quite logical to ask the question. The result of all this is that you tend to get a handful of peed-off marketers who are sick to death of seeing a question which, to them, signifies laziness and silliness. You rarely get good answers, therefore, and I can understand that. As I say, though, most of the time the OP is just doing the natural thing - asking how to make money on a forum about making money - without knowing that he or she should first have done a little homework to understand that the question is quite a silly one to ask when talking about quick money.

Those of us who can answer the question (again, guessing, speaking for myself) will only rarely chip in our answers. By answering, you see, we open the flood gates of negative replies in our own direction. Consider the situation. You hop on a forum and see the quick money question. You've seen it a billion times before and you feel mildly irked that the OP has failed to put in even a basic amount of effort to realise that his question could be answered by gaining a mild understanding of the industry; which he could do by reading a few marketing threads. But then you step back and put aside your irritation because you realise that the poor chap can be forgiven, since he has arrived in a place where the majority of solution-givers are offering overnight success to sell their products. Maybe the OP has been on the forum for 2 minutes or 20 years. Regardless of time, it's entirely possible that the OP has simply not engaged the forum well enough to cut through the BS of instant riches and understand his question is of the silly variety. So you step into the thread and, reading between the lines of the OP's post, you understand that, whilst the question is silly, the man behind it truly requires help. At that point, you have two options. You can click back and return to whatever it was you were doing, or you can try to give an answer to a question which, truly, is an impossible one to answer with efficiency. If you opt for the latter, you partly do so for sig views, partly to enhance your online resume, but you also do so for reasons of altruism. The downside here is that, indeed, the question cannot really be answered efficiently (or won't be answered efficiently, due to the value of such an answer), and you open yourself up to the negativity which, more so even than the question itself, can be irksome. All of which results in a handful of fairly decent replies, a handful of fairly indecent negativity, quite a bit of bitching, and a few newcomers offering up their thanks.

To find use from such a thread, I think you need to take the advice at face value, ignore the negative remarks, and use the information as a springboard for further research. Many of the negative remarks, you see, will be entirely justified, since not all of the information will be good information. But some of that negativity comes from either jealousy or ignorance, where the people making the remarks are unaware that the information is solid or dislike the information-givers or are simply too ignorant to know good from bad when they see it. If you find yourself being new to online marketing, and therefore unable to tell good from bad, and having a good reason for that, then I think ignoring negative remarks and using all of the information at hand for further research is a sensible idea. Research will soon indicate good from bad, and clear up any misunderstanding. You won't receive an actionable step-by-step plan from such a thread but you may at least be set off on the right path.

Finally, I think it's helpful to keep in mind that $100K is only $274 a day, when you're earning that much each day for a year. It is, therefore, not the insurmountable mountain it would seem at first glance. The newcomer almost certainly won't earn that figure - partly through lack of education, partly due to startup capital - but it is not a financial goal that is beyond many newcomers. The sensible answer to the question is audience collection. There is, as you've seen, more to it than that, and more ways to climb the mountain, but collecting your audience across different platforms (email lists and socials, predominantly) is the sensible route. It is not the easy route; just the sensible route. The more consumers you have personal access to, consumers who want to hear from you and are willing to at least consider taking action, the greater the likelihood of you earning increasing amounts of income. This is why you'll see seasoned marketers talking about lists and YouTube subscribers and social followers of all varieties.

Content is King, yes, but only because content allows us to grow what really matters: our audience.

- Tom
        Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289782].message }}
          Originally Posted by Tom Addams View Post

Finally, I think it's helpful to keep in mind that $100K is only $274 a day, when you're earning that much each day for a year. It is, therefore, not the insurmountable mountain it would seem at first glance.
          While this may be true, very few IM'ers will ever make $247 a day and if they do, it will take them quite a while to reach that level, regardless of what anyone says or thinks.

My personal issue is not about looking for a way to make $100k, it's about the unrealistic goal of achieving that sum in what the OP refers to as, "In a short time." Again, while that's a relative term, meaning different things to different people, I have a very strong suspicion that if you were to query the OP on what they regard a short time to be, it would probably be weeks, or at best a few months. People believe that the information super-highway is paved with gold, rather than the huge potholes that most encounter that swallows them, their ideas and their dreams, whole.

I really don't have a problem with people responding to this type of post. Even if I consider a total waste of time, (usually the OP disappears after a day or two, never to be heard from again) people are certainly free to spend their time however they see fit. I accept that some genuinely want to help, that some genuinely want to hawk their wares and that some genuinely just want to hear themselves talk, regardless of how meaningless what they have to say might be. Free country, free will, your time, spend it however you choose.

I have always maintained that someone with good intentions and excellent knowledge, combined with actual experience and a high level of success, pen the definitive answer to this question that would apply for the majority of the folks posting this type of question and have it made into a sticky. This is just common-sense. Answering it over and over is a waste of time, bandwidth and brain cells. It does nothing to enhance the prestige or viability of the forum, (yes - I realize that nothing I have to offer does that, either) - it's just a total mind-suck.

There are now 33 responses to the OP's question. Has he responded to any of them? Thanked, anyone? Clarified his situation? "No, no" and a big fat, NO!"

Ah - to be made, 'Forum King for a Day.' lol

Thank you.
          Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11290092].message }}

While this may be true, very few IM'ers will ever make $247 a day and if they do, it will take them quite a while to reach that level, regardless of what anyone says or thinks.

My personal issue is not about looking for a way to make $100k, it's about the unrealistic goal of achieving that sum in what the OP refers to as, "In a short time." Again, while that's a relative term, meaning different things to different people, I have a very strong suspicion that if you were to query the OP on what they regard a short time to be, it would probably be weeks, or at best a few months. People believe that the information super-highway is paved with gold, rather than the huge potholes that most encounter that swallows them, their ideas and their dreams, whole.

I really don't have a problem with people responding to this type of post. Even if I consider a total waste of time, (usually the OP disappears after a day or two, never to be heard from again) people are certainly free to spend their time however they see fit. I accept that some genuinely want to help, that some genuinely want to hawk their wares and that some genuinely just want to hear themselves talk, regardless of how meaningless what they have to say might be. Free country, free will, your time, spend it however you choose.

I have always maintained that someone with good intentions and excellent knowledge, combined with actual experience and a high level of success, pen the definitive answer to this question that would apply for the majority of the folks posting this type of question and have it made into a sticky. This is just common-sense. Answering it over and over is a waste of time, bandwidth and brain cells. It does nothing to enhance the prestige or viability of the forum, (yes - I realize that nothing I have to offer does that, either) - it's just a total mind-suck.

There are now 33 responses to the OP's question. Has he responded to any of them? Thanked, anyone? Clarified his situation? "No, no" and a big fat, NO!"

Ah - to be made, 'Forum King for a Day.' lol

Thank you.
            You make some good points and (just waking up) I think we're in agreement on most of them. Where we disagree is in regards the usefulness of a sensible reply to a thread like this one. In 23 years, I've been around the block enough times to know that the OP is unlikely to return to the post, give thanks, and (his best route) chat within the post and take action on many of the good suggestions given. You should understand that any advice given in such a post is aimed, primarily, not at the OP but at the potentially hundreds or thousands of people reading the post over the next few years or longer. The majority of people on a forum will not post. I run a forum myself and have done, over the years, several times; some fairly large, some relatively private affairs for the purposes of business networking and informal partnerships. It depends on the given forum but it's the smaller percentage of visitors that post. When I post on WF (99.99% of the time) I'm conscious of writing to an audience that will never engage the post. Which is fine by me; what I actually like most about a forum is the ability to expand beyond direct communications. To a chap like myself (and perhaps others, at a guess) a forum like WF is a means of building exposure (for yourself, for your business) whilst at the same time talking about many of your passions and helping out many nameless people in the process.

To add a little perspective, 4 years back I joined a handful of health-related forums. A member of the family has terminal osteoporosis and I wanted to learn as much as I could (and still do). Part of me operated under the silly belief that I could do something fundamental about the situation (a cure) but I mostly wished to become increasingly aware of how to make their life more happy and manageable. On such forums, I never post. There really is not need. I'm a few things (marketer, writer, filmmaker) but I'm certainly no health professional (as my breakfast of bacon and sausages this more attests) so I find myself both unable to chip in with posts and, at the same time, there really is no need for me to do so. What I do is absorb. I'm now conscious of there being no cure for this particular person but, on a happier note, my education on these forums has made life more pleasant for me and the person in question. I can only assume that the same situation prevails on a forum like WF. You have the majority of people doing as I do on the health forums: absorbing. 9 years from now, someone could read a post by Claude (and I recommend reading all of them, even the funny ones) and being in a position to change their business for the better.

Point being: a forum audience extends beyond those visible in a thread, and the usefulness of posts therefore also extends beyond such people.

- Tom
            Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11290560].message }}

Point being: a forum audience extends beyond those visible in a thread, and the usefulness of posts therefore also extends beyond such people.- Tom
              I don't disagree with anything you have said, but maintain that 5 or 6 of the most respected individuals on the forum should write up their beliefs on the subject, to offer various points of view and have them posted as individual stickies to direct anyone with this type of question, to.

Having run forums, myself, I learned quickly that my sticky library was at its root, the forum's most important day-to-day asset and eliminated hundreds of posts that were nothing more than rehashed bloviating.

Just my 2¢.

Thank you.
              Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11290717].message }}

I don't disagree with anything you have said, but maintain that 5 or 6 of the most respected individuals on the forum should write up their beliefs on the subject, to offer various points of view and have them posted as individual stickies to direct anyone with this type of question, to.

Having run forums, myself, I learned quickly that my sticky library was at its root, the forum's most important day-to-day asset and eliminated hundreds of posts that were nothing more than rehashed bloviating.

Just my 2¢.

Thank you.
                I think your're spot on - I'd like to see that idea implemented, too. As we know, you'll never stop the same questions being asked and answered, but we could certainly do with cutting down on the repetition. (Google would certainly appreciate it, but not as much as the Warriors, I expect.) Last I heard, WF were taking steps to remedy the situation. If memory serves (which it doesn't tend to do very well on a Saturday) I think it was along the lines of your own plan above. While we're on the subject (kind of), what I'd really like to see is WF dragged into the modern age. No other similar forum has yet to do it, so it could certainly enhance the brand if managed properly. But that's discussion for a time when I haven't just consumed half a bird and I'm ready for a wee nap.

- Tom
                Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11290731].message }}

I think you're spot on
                  It's a gift.

It might be in your best interest to throttle your recent display of simpatico with my observations lest you develop a reputation that will be almost impossible to divest yourself of, going forward.

Additionally, giving my thoughts on this matter any semblance of respectability by making them appear even the slightest bit intelligent and well-reasoned, does nothing to enhance my persona and reputation which I have spent years honing.

Thank you.
                  Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11290752].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author fastreplies

Content is King, yes, but only because content allows us to grow what really matters: our audience.
          I thought Content is what help us to communicate with audience,
          whatever you have to offer helps us to grow audience and sells.

Am I wrong?

fastreplies
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291535].message }}
            Originally Posted by fastreplies View Post

I thought Content is what help us to communicate with audience
            No, that would be vodka.

"I started really small, and slowly expanded"

Never a truer line spoken
            Show off.

Originally Posted by Kurt View Post

One more thing to add...On Etsy I'm selling almost 4 tees per 100 people I get to one of my shirts, which I think is good and shows people like my shirts. The downside is traffic. I'm just not getting many people to my pages.

I need to figure out how to get more people to my pages, which is why I'm considering FB ads. Etsy has decent stats and I have a pretty good idea of which shirts sell, it's a matter of getting people to them at a price that makes it worthwhile.

While it doesn't generate a lot of money, I enjoy doing it and consider it a "money making hobby" at this point in time.
            FB Ads is the common route, and it works. Of all people, though, why are you not using YouTube?

Paid or organic, it's better.

- Tom
            Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291666].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Kurt

FB Ads is the common route, and it works. Of all people, though, why are you not using YouTube?

Paid or organic, it's better.

- Tom
              I am..........
              Signature
              Discover the fastest and easiest ways to create your own valuable products.
              Tons of FREE Public Domain content you can use to make your own content, PLR, digital and POD products.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291916].message }}

I am..........
                Did I put my foot in my mouth there? Sorry lol I must have misread your posts. I thought it was strange not to see YouTube!

- Tom
                Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291969].message }}

Did I put my foot in my mouth there? Sorry lol I must have misread your posts. I thought it was strange not to see YouTube!

- Tom
                  I haven't done a lot of promotion for my tees because it isn't my top priority. Like I said it's more of a money making hobby. But I have used tees as a revenue stream on YT.

Maybe the best benefit of tees and "print on demand" products is that they can be created for a really wide variety of niches and demographics.

Also, I'm far from being an expert on selling tees. I just have used both Teespring and Printful, as well as created a shop in Etsy. There's plenty of other people that have had more success than me.
                  Signature
                  Tons of FREE Public Domain content you can use to make your own content, PLR, digital and POD products.
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291991].message }}

I haven't done a lot of promotion for my tees because it isn't my top priority. Like I said it's more of a money making hobby. But I have used tees as a revenue stream on YT.

Maybe the best benefit of tees and "print on demand" products is that they can be created for a really wide variety of niches and demographics.

Also, I'm far from being an expert on selling tees. I just have used both Teespring and Printful, as well as created a shop in Etsy. There's plenty of other people that have had more success than me.
                    I hope my remark didn't cause offence, matey. I was genuinely surprised I hadn't seen you mention YouTube (though I either just missed it or you didn't consider talking about it) so I threw it out to be helpful. It sounds like you have a cracking system for your tees.

- Tom
                    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11292424].message }}

I hope my remark didn't cause offence, matey. I was genuinely surprised I hadn't seen you mention YouTube (though I either just missed it or you didn't consider talking about it) so I threw it out to be helpful. It sounds like you have a cracking system for your tees.

- Tom
                      Not at all, no problem. My original reply to Claude's post was more about me also buying a book/report about PPC that didn't work for me. It could well have been it was me and not the system, but I still lost money and I believe put in a fair effort into the system. Tee shirts was a secondary point.

Etsy has been better for me than FB ads tees as most of the sales are from Etsy directly. I mentioned Pinterest because I just created a board for it a week or so ago and it was fresh in my memory. But I used YT too.

However, I wouldn't say I have a "cracking system"....LOL. I have over 100 tees for sale on my Etsy store, many though are simple variations of others. Counting expenses for listings, sales and graphics, I estimate I'm up to about $5 an hour for my labor. However, this will increase over time as my shirts are "evergreen" and I can sell them for years to come.

My concern with FB ads is profit margin vs having to fill orders manually. I make about $12-13 per shirt so I don't mind spending less than 5 minutes to fulfill the orders. However, if I pay for traffic and only make $4-5 per order after expenses I'm not sure if it's really worth my while, although that would still be much better than Fiverr.
                      Signature
                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11292592].message }}

Not at all, no problem. My original reply to Claude's post was more about me also buying a book/report about PPC that didn't work for me. It could well have been it was me and not the system, but I still lost money and I believe put in a fair effort into the system. Tee shirts was a secondary point.

Etsy has been better for me than FB ads tees as most of the sales are from Etsy directly. I mentioned Pinterest because I just created a board for it a week or so ago and it was fresh in my memory. But I used YT too.

However, I wouldn't say I have a "cracking system"....LOL. I have over 100 tees for sale on my Etsy store, many though are simple variations of others. Counting expenses for listings, sales and graphics, I estimate I'm up to about $5 an hour for my labor. However, this will increase over time as my shirts are "evergreen" and I can sell them for years to come.

My concern with FB ads is profit margin vs having to fill orders manually. I make about $12-13 per shirt so I don't mind spending less than 5 minutes to fulfill the orders. However, if I pay for traffic and only make $4-5 per order after expenses I'm not sure if it's really worth my while, although that would still be much better than Fiverr.
                        Thanks for that, matey.

I don't work on Etsy or physical orders with tees. I do eComm and physical orders with other products, though, so I know what you mean about media buying and margins. On the subject of FB and tees: I like to think of profitable campaigns as waves. You find your wave and you ride it. Thing is about waves, they don't last for long. Good campaigns tend to get eroded by competitive reverse-engineering. So the typical approach to earning with FB and tees is really about going after your waves and knowing they won't last long. Evergreen tees (IMO) just don't apply here.

If you want some advice (though, guessing, I doubt you need it) I'd consider dropping manual deliveries from the equation, dropping media buying for now, and pushing tees to niche audiences on key socials. First and foremost, YouTube and IG. Second to those, Twitter and Facebook. The hard route here is flogging tees outside of your gang/ tribe. I feel it works better the other way around. You grow audiences around brands (that are not tee-related) and feed them opportunities to support the brand and wear tees related to the niche. Example: you have an enterprise about retro gaming. Your tees are a way for the gang (collected audience) to support the brand, much like they would through Patreon, say. But they're also a means of supporting the niche within which you work. Some tees are more about the brand, others are more about the niche.

When you do it, it won't be long before you notice sales spikes. The trick is to figure out the elements that lead to the spikes. Most of the time it'll be obvious (perhaps you've based a tee on a popular meme your brand created); other times you'll really need to analyse and look for likely spike elements. Once you figure out your spike elements, you can begin injecting those into new tees to gauge whether or not they influence those sales as well. It involves a lot of playing around. You do this for a few months, though, and it won't be long before you have a strong handle on what your gang responds to most. You can then use this knowledge and leverage media buying as a second layer to promotions (organic plus media buying). You flog your successful tees through ads on YT and FB and test run tees with spike elements. That's going to help improve your margins with media buying.

It's hard for me to turn off teaching mode and I expect you know all of the above, and then some. However - hope some of it helps!

OP: Staying on track with your thread, perhaps look into tees. There's room for plenty of marketers.

- Tom
                        Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11293121].message }}
      Tom

that is some excellent advice. You can see why you are a coach.

I was looking at Youtube and i think that may be the way i go. Might need your help with it and some stage. ill drop you a line

thanks again
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11290643].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Frank Donovan

Jerry, you sound desperate, and that's never a helpful mindset for doing business - especially when you say you need $100k in double-quick time.

The first thing I'd suggest is you talk about this with someone close to you. If that's not feasible, try a professional counsellor. You might think there's no other option, but it can't hurt to get another viewpoint.

There's a long-running thread on the WF: https://www.warriorforum.com/main-internet-marketing-discussion-forum/142737-what-do-if-youre-desperate.html that lists a variety of methods, most of which are intended to bring in some short-term cash - so they might not be what you're looking for. But if you spend a day or two studying the posts and back that up with other research, you might find an idea that resonates with you. If so, come back and let us know so we can give more detailed advice. As it stands, we have no idea of your expertise or experience.

But, in truth, it's unlikely you'll be able to focus enough on any method that would make that kind of sum in a short time. Without wishing to sound trite, money is rarely the only solution. Go talk to someone.
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289320].message }}
      thanks Frank, i will have a look through the thread.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11290646].message }}

Without knowing what skills you have no one can answer your question here. Just avoid the spammers who ask to private message you or click on their link. They are out to sell you something. You will also get a lot of jokersters here that will pop in.

You are not saying what the 100k is for but seek help elsewhere. You may need a loan or a go fund me page if it is a medical issue or something else along those lines. But most efforts will fall short if you are in need of a fast fix.
    Signature

You can earn 10% average annual returns on your investments - https://app.groundfloor.us/r/m2aa7b
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289335].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author leadingant
    HI, to tell u the truth so far I have never seen any quickest way to make a single penny online. if you want to earn money, first you have to learn and then you can start research then you will reach towards making money. and if u have any specific skill as a freelancer with any department, in this case, you can make money but this will still take times.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289359].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    tagiscom -

Once again you are highjacking a thread to make inane jokes. The OP may be misguided but is asking a serious question. Your comments are out of line.

To the OP -

Saying 'there is no other option' is ridiculous. If it were that simple, we'd all be rich. What I see is someone who has spent all of his Warrior Forum time in the "WSO section" looking for 'the answer". Clearly, it hasn't worked.

You need to find those other options because there is no way to earn a quick $100k online. That would be a huge task even for experienced marketers who have their business set up and running efficiently. You don't seem to have done that.

If your story is good enough (or sad enough) you may have some luck on donation sites...I'm often amazed at how much money people raise on those sites with their stories and plans.

Only 2-3 people gave you honest answers in this thread - others want to tell you what they've done - or crack jokes or just post something to get their sig seen.

If you have a true financial crisis on your hands - you need to get real and stop expecting miracles. You've been on this forum long enough to know your request isn't logical.
    Signature
    Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world changes forever for that one dog
    One secret to happiness is to let every situation be
    what it is instead of what you think it should be.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289384].message }}

You are all over the place. On one hand you say you took this 7 month course so you know a lot about AdWords. Then in the next post you say the course didn't teach anything useful.

Whether or not Amit actually made $10k per month in the 90's is irrelevant. AdWords didn't launch until October of 2000.

There are a lot of ways to make an AdWords campaign successful, regardless of the cost of bids on keywords. The click cost is not expensive if you are making a profit.

If other advertisers are paying $5 per click on a keyword, that means they are making at least $5.01 off that click. Why aren't you?

$5 per click is far from the most expensive. Mesothelioma lawyers are paying over $125 per click.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289415].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnVianny
    2 Ways:

1) Having a Crystall Ball and predict the Bitcoin trend LOL

2) Use The System, the Solid Plan to every marketers: make money with email marketing.
    Concentrate all your effort in building an email list around a topic where there are hungry buyers, enough product to sell, and long term sustainable.

Just think of it: building a list around the topic using all the source you can have, as payed traffic, solo ads, seo, etc. Put all this traffic to an opt in page, sign up to an autoresponder like getresponse or sendlane, and a thank u page with an affiliate offer.
    Nurture the leads and then sell the item to them.

Rinse and repeat.

It will not make 100k overnight and probably not soon but you are in the right way to scale the profits.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289444].message }}
      Originally Posted by Connann View Post

2 Ways:

Let me help you with that. INEVITABLE DOOM!!!

Rinse and repeat.
      What? No, "passion?" No, "believe in yourself and you won't fail?" You need to think this through. :-)

It will not make 100k overnight and probably not soon
      Ya' think???

but you are in the right way to scale the profits.
      Can't miss. :-)
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289457].message }}
    Of course you could get a time machine and go back and buy a load of Apple and Microsoft shares at their inception.

If' you don't have a time machine but just want the experience, you could go round Claude's house and look at his furniture.
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289467].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hardraysnight
    work a year in the mining industry - but that may involve work
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289496].message }}
      Originally Posted by hardraysnight View Post

work a year in the mining industry - but that may involve work
      Not to mention, 'black lung disease.'
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289497].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Claude Whitacre

i need help.

thanks for your help
    I was looking at all the other comments you have made on other threads.

I see a theme. Nothing works and everything is a scam.

Can you make 100,000...going from nothing....in a few months? No.

And here is why...based on the posts you have made (I mean the last 30 or so), you are setting yourself up for failure. It's possible that a few WSOs are worthless...created by worthless people...but not all of them.

At no point did I read you say "I am trying to figure this out, I have one question"...it's always the WSO seller's fault. I have seen no indication that you accept responsibility for you own results. And that view is going to always prevent you from making any real money.

And I suspect strongly, that if I gave you any advice on making money quickly..that I would be the next person blamed for your failure.

And now for the section where I am nicer...

My guess is that getting $100,000 isn't the problem. Here's my question to you...
    If you don't get the $100,000...how will you solve the problem?

I would concentrate on that, because nobody is going to give you $100,000 on this forum. And if you are used to making no money at all, it's going to be very difficult to change into the kind of person that makes a fortune overnight.

You don't need another "Get rich overnight" formula. You have tried that over and over and over again. Well, maybe "tried" is a strong word. Let's say you at least read them.

You need to stick with something long enough to figure it out and get over the learning curve. And unfortunately, that isn't a quick process. And I'm not trying to sell you anything. Don't buy one of my books. Selling isn't your thing.

But I know fortunes are made in PPC advertising. I've made a great income when I did it, after I figured out how to keep from wasting my money.

And Youtube is free. And creating videos on Youtube that sell something is next to free, and if you do it enough, you'll see some real money. I made a good income from that alone.

And yes, there are jobs that are hard..that nobody really wants to do...like working in a coal mine..that pay really well. But that's hard consistent work.
    Signature
    One Call Closing book https://www.amazon.com/One-Call-Clos...=1527788418&sr

What if they're not stars? What if they are holes poked in the top of a container so we can breath?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289504].message }}
    "And now for the section where I am nicer..."

Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289532].message }}
    Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

tagiscom -

Once again you are highjacking a thread to make inane jokes. The OP may be misguided but is asking a serious question. Your comments are out of line.

To the OP -

Geesh, lighten up, and l am not hijacking a thread for laughts, others have, and l responded!

And this guy didn't give time frames, so l offered valid advise, although if he wants it in a few months then creating a Credit Card collection is probably the only other options.

You are all over the place. On one hand you say you took this 7 month course so you know a lot about AdWords. Then in the next post you say the course didn't teach anything useful.

Whether or not Amit actually made $10k per month in the 90's is irrelevant. AdWords didn't launch until October of 2000.

There are a lot of ways to make an AdWords campaign successful, regardless of the cost of bids on keywords. The click cost is not expensive if you are making a profit.

If other advertisers are paying $5 per click on a keyword, that means they are making at least $5.01 off that click. Why aren't you?

$5 per click is far from the most expensive. Mesothelioma lawyers are paying over $125 per click.
    Ok, it was before 2008, (l checked) and he made his first 10k before Christmas.

Sure l tried a successful product that made me $60 but cost $100 to get, and l could never get a recurring sale from those kw's.

I know, make a list, also tried that for a year or more, filled it up with great videos, etc, but yet again, near impossible to get a sale apart from the first transaction, (so my sales funnel was long).

But it was the huge outlay for testing, and having to create a similar product to the one above, that put the last nail in it.

Originally Posted by Connann View Post

2 Ways:

2) Use The System, the Solid Plan to every marketers: make money with email marketing.
    Concentrate all your effort in building an email list around a topic where there are hungry buyers, enough product to sell, and long term sustainable.

Just think of it: building a list around the topic using all the source you can have, as payed traffic, solo ads, seo, etc. Put all this traffic to an opt in page, sign up to an autoresponder like getresponse or sendlane, and a thank u page with an affiliate offer.
    Nurture the leads and then sell the item to them.

Rinse and repeat.

It will not make 100k overnight and probably not soon but you are in the right way to scale the profits.
    Since this guy has disappeared he may have been after donations more than advise?

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289618].message }}

Ok, it was before 2008, (l checked) and he made his first 10k before Christmas.

Sure l tried a successful product that made me $60 but cost $100 to get, and l could never get a recurring sale from those kw's.

I know, make a list, also tried that for a year or more, filled it up with great videos, etc, but yet again, near impossible to get a sale apart from the first transaction, (so my sales funnel was long).

But it was the huge outlay for testing, and having to create a similar product to the one above, that put the last nail in it.
      Okay. Got it.

So you tried PPC one time, did not make a profit on it, and therefore decided that

Makes total sense. I'm glad you did not draw any conclusions about an entire advertising platform based on limited data or anything.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11290109].message }}

I'm glad you did not draw any conclusions about an entire advertising platform based on limited data or anything.
        That's reserved for his opinions of Adobe and Windows.
        Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11290121].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ryanbiddulph
    Hi Jerry,

This is a mindset issue buddy. Or, a fear energy aka lack energy aka holy crap I am running out of everything so need some arbitrary number energy.

Short time = 5 years or more

$100 K = perceived comfort or safety, attached to a means of exchange called money, which virtually means nothing, because you can get what you want through so many channels, and when you focus little on attaching meaning to money it flows to you anyway.

All the best dude.

Ryan
    Signature
    Ryan Biddulph helps you to be a successful blogger with his courses, manuals and blog at Blogging From Paradise
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289625].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jonathan 2.0
    Banned

I. Decide on a profitable Niche/Market. (It can be anything providing that it's something People will spend money on.)

II. Consider doing Market Research and/or finding about all the desires/fears/etc. that your Niche experience.

III. When you have enough Market Research, consider teaming up with the most successful People in your Niche and interview them for content that can be used to create a Product and/or Website.

Then monetize that content.

HTH.
    Jonathan
    Signature
    "Each problem has hidden in it an opportunity so powerful that it literally dwarfs the problem. The greatest success stories were created by people who recognized a problem and turned it into an opportunity."―Joseph Sugarman
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289643].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bharat Dawar
    you can trade in crypto currency or start a blog or doing a short term course and work hard maybe you could earn good amount. Good luck
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289877].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author steventris
    I am actually being serious here... Let's see how serious you are about making $? while you spend time trying to figure out how to make $100K do this... Let's see you make $100. walk around your house look for some crap you don't use and sell it online... Post the results, then take that $100 next weekend go to garage sales buy more crap and sell it for $500 post those results. Do that I bet you 1 or 2 people might be willing to give you some help. The Key is ACTION!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289982].message }}
      Originally Posted by steventris View Post

I am actually being serious here... Let's see how serious you are about making $? while you spend time trying to figure out how to make $100K do this... Let's see you make $100. walk around your house look for some crap you don't use and sell it online... Post the results, then take that $100 next weekend go to garage sales buy more crap and sell it for $500 post those results. Do that I bet you 1 or 2 people might be willing to give you some help. The Key is ACTION!
      I think this is the right video (I haven't watched it all to check):

I wouldn't recommend it as the solution to the OP's problem but - hey - it looks fun!

- Tom
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289988].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Emilio Puente
    Some weeks ago I was right in the same position you are right now. I saw a lot of people making a fortune through the internet so I decided to go for it and do anything it takes to accomplish it myself. My problem was, just like yours, I didn't know what to do or where to start.

Something that has helped me through the start of the online money making process is to have the right mentality. I understand how overwhelming it could be to see many people making thousands of dollars in no time while you are getting nowhere.

What is important to keep in mind is that, despite the fact that making a living online may seem quick and easy, it is not, at least at the beginning. It is just like any other job in which you need time and hard work to make it successful.

I would recommend a simple 3 step process to follow to start...

1. Pick a business model (Affiliate Marketing, PPC, etc.) you feel comfortable and happy working with.

2. Learn as much as you can about that topic. Remember that knowledge is power.

3.TAKE ACTION!

I am not in the position of recommending "the best way to make money online", because I am just a beginner as well. Anyways, this is what has helped me so far, so I hope it helps you too
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11289990].message }}
      Originally Posted by Emilio Puente View Post

My problem was, just like yours, I didn't know what to do or where to start.
      Your problem is NOT just like the OP's in the fact that although you face the same obstacles, I don't see where you have mentioned that you must make $100k in a 'short amount of time," or did I miss something?
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11290096].message }}

Okay. Got it.

So you tried PPC one time, did not make a profit on it, and therefore decided that

Makes total sense. I'm glad you did not draw any conclusions about an entire advertising platform based on limited data or anything.
    I tried constantly for 7 months, with the spend $100 to get $60 back being the best.

Amit also did a walkthrough of the best converting one, (i had already tried) which failed.

I stopped doing it, when l realized that l would have to create a similar product to the one l had the most success with since affiliate sales, could overcome the $40 loss difference, and certainly the one off kw barrier.

I had no experience with this subject, (product) so ditched PPC.

That and the other fact that it would have costed me $250 to test each campaign, and l wasn't crazy about maxing out my CC, to possibly get this working.

And yes Hotshot, l also created some software, did a WSO here, (well several) paid $130 for some programmers in India to do it, and overall they did a great job, and l made a few hundred with the $1000 or 70% going to affiliates.

I would rather work hard creating products in an area l have an interest in, and creating wealth that way then p*** away a lot of money to hopefully get it back!

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11290406].message }}

I would rather work hard creating products in an area l have an interest in, and creating wealth that way
      Any timeframe for when this plan will commence?
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11290820].message }}

I tried constantly for 7 months, with the spend $100 to get $60 back being the best.

Amit also did a walkthrough of the best converting one, (i had already tried) which failed.

I stopped doing it, when l realized that l would have to create a similar product to the one l had the most success with since affiliate sales, could overcome the $40 loss difference, and certainly the one off kw barrier.

I had no experience with this subject, (product) so ditched PPC.

That and the other fact that it would have costed me $250 to test each campaign, and l wasn't crazy about maxing out my CC, to possibly get this working.

And yes Hotshot, l also created some software, did a WSO here, (well several) paid $130 for some programmers in India to do it, and overall they did a great job, and l made a few hundred with the $1000 or 70% going to affiliates.

I would rather work hard creating products in an area l have an interest in, and creating wealth that way then p*** away a lot of money to hopefully get it back!

So you failed, therefore PPC doesn't work. Has nothing to do with you. It was all PPC advertising's fault and nobody should use it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11290812].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris Brindamour
    jerrymono,

$100 should be pretty easy, you have something to sell? Borrow from a friend or relative. Borrow from your employer, borrow against life insurance, borrow against retirement account, pawn something of value, there are free aps out there that are paying $15 per referral, you would only need 7 referrals, they pay in 72 hours.

Chris
    Signature

Subscribe to our Free Home Business Tips Newsletter and get insider tips on how to create wealth in an online business.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11290827].message }}
      Originally Posted by Chris Brindamour View Post

jerrymono,

$100 should be pretty easy, you have something to sell? Borrow from a friend or relative. Borrow from your employer, borrow against life insurance, borrow against retirement account, pawn something of value, there are free aps out there that are paying $15 per referral, you would only need 7 referrals, they pay in 72 hours.

Chris
      I'm ready for the Drano cocktail. Apparently you didn't read a single post in this thread. Skimming does not qualify as reading. I hate to come across as a real douche, but sometimes it's forced upon me. lol

Remind me to never employ you as my financial planner. :-)
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11290830].message }}

So you failed, therefore PPC doesn't work. Has nothing to do with you. It was all PPC advertising's fault and nobody should use it.
        Ok, it sounds like l am saying that it doesn't work, but some probably can make it work.

But if some here want to risk possibly every cent they have to make Adwords work for them, then more power to them, but l am not the type of person who will throw a lot of money at something, blindly hoping that it will work.

All things online do not work, (at face value) and it takes courage, some ,money, hard work, adversity and determination to hopefully make them all work.

I have made flyers work for me, but not after a year or so of effort, then giving up since it would take too long, (most do) then after a year of trying fonts, (since l listened to a few that said it was great) discovered a way of doing them fast, (flyers) and now it is viable.

This guy wants 100k fast, and he will have to come to the realization, that everything online looks impossible, but some and possibly most are not.

But l am not going to tell him to do PPC or build a blog, since the first may blow every cent he has left, and it is a lot harder to make it work now than the past. And a blog or site, he may get one working after a few months, or spend years at it, and get virtually nothing back.

But l agree that l should have said that it didn't work for me, or better still that it doesn't work at face value.

Any timeframe for when this plan will commence?
        This plan commenced 9 months ago, and initially my projections matched or slightly exceeded my sales, then it started to veer off.

So based on new projections, l can achieve minimal wage from this within a year.

Then an average wage the year after that and so forth.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291015].message }}

Ok, it sounds like l am saying that it doesn't work, but some probably can make it work.
          If no one could make it work, it wouldn't exist.
          Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291213].message }}

So based on new projections, l can achieve minimal wage from this within a year. Then an average wage the year after that and so forth.
          So, it seems that you are saying that you'd have a faster path to financial independence from taking advantage of the baked-in raises all employees receive at Mickey D's.

For the record, "Yes - I would like fries with that."
          Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291216].message }}

But if some here want to risk possibly every cent they have to make Adwords work for them, then more power to them, but l am not the type of person who will throw a lot of money at something, blindly hoping that it will work.
          Only a fool would blindly throw money at something, hoping it will work. I used PPC for a few years to sell vacuum cleaner parts online. I averaged $5,000 a month in PPC ads...and got a consistent $25,000 a month in business, maybe $6,000 in net profit, out of it. I stopped when it was taking me almost all my time in the store..ordering, filling orders, and shipping. Our store looked like a warehouse rather than a store. And...I didn't really enjoy the labor. My wife and I are older and filling boxes all day isn't fun. 80% of our effort was bringing in a small fraction of the money. And the retail part of our business was more fun and profitable anyway.

An interesting aside about the PPC ads. Even after we stopped all ads, we continued bringing in several thousand dollars a month in orders online, because of the customer base we established. And that business was manageable.

All things online do not work, (at face value) and it takes courage, some ,money, hard work, adversity and determination to hopefully make them all work.
          I see the problem. You think it takes courage, some ,money, hard work, adversity and determination. It doesn't really. It takes knowledge. Specialized knowledge. And where do you get that knowledge? Not from WSOs. Sorry everyone, but there are these things called BOOKS.

Go on Amazon. Search for PPC advertising, and buy the #1 and #2 books on the subject. Read the reviews. A book with 25 reviews will tell you everything you need to know about the author's legitimacy.

At the time, I read a book by Perry Marshall, and it told me everything I needed to know. How to test ads for just a few dollars (not hundreds), how to write compelling ads, and buy them cheaply. It's a matter of learning, not courage. It doesn't take courage, hard work, adversity and determination to sit in front of a computer screen....or even to read a book. Suck it up. It takes courage, hard work, adversity and determination to escape a concentration camp or fight a raging fire.
          Signature

What if they're not stars? What if they are holes poked in the top of a container so we can breath?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291218].message }}
            Originally Posted by Claude Whitacre View Post

Only a fool would blindly throw money at something, hoping it will work. I used PPC for a few years to sell vacuum cleaner parts online. I averaged $5,000 a month in PPC ads...and got a consistent $25,000 a month in business, maybe $6,000 in net profit, out of it. I stopped when it was taking me almost all my time in the store..ordering, filling orders, and shipping. Our store looked like a warehouse rather than a store. And...I didn't really enjoy the labor. My wife and I are older and filling boxes all day isn't fun. 80% of our effort was bringing in a small fraction of the money. And the retail part of our business was more fun and profitable anyway.

An interesting aside about the PPC ads. Even after we stopped all ads, we continued bringing in several thousand dollars a month in orders online, because of the customer base we established. And that business was manageable.

I see the problem. You think it takes courage, some ,money, hard work, adversity and determination. It doesn't really. It takes knowledge. Specialized knowledge. And where do you get that knowledge? Not from WSOs. Sorry everyone, but there are these things called BOOKS.

Go on Amazon. Search for PPC advertising, and buy the #1 and #2 books on the subject. Read the reviews. A book with 25 reviews will tell you everything you need to know about the author's legitimacy.

At the time, I read a book by Perry Marshall, and it told me everything I needed to know. How to test ads for just a few dollars (not hundreds), how to write compelling ads, and buy them cheaply. It's a matter of learning, not courage. It doesn't take courage, hard work, adversity and determination to sit in front of a computer screen....or even to read a book. Suck it up. It takes courage, hard work, adversity and determination to escape a concentration camp or fight a raging fire.
            To some degree, I agree with Shane about "courage". In addition to knowledge PPC also requires cash flow. The courage is inversely proportional to cash flow. If someone only has $75 and has to use this money to eat for a week it will take a lot more courage than if one has $100,000 in the bank risking a few hundred dollars to test PPC.

The concept of cash flow is one that's been missing in the PPC stuff I've read. If you have a limited budget and are selling affiliate products that pay monthly, in a very short time you'll run out of money to pay for ads, having to wait until you get paid the affiliate commissions before you can buy ads again, and this can take 4-6 weeks in some cases. And this assumes one has had successful campaigns.

You obviously had enough cash flow not only to pay for PPC ads but also to stock inventory. These two facts need to be considered when talking about making money with PPC.

And in addition to cash flow, courage and knowledge, one needs experience, which can only be gained after having the first three.
            Signature
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291228].message }}

You obviously had enough cash flow not only to pay for PPC ads but also to stock inventory. These two facts need to be considered when talking about making money with PPC.

And in addition to cash flow, courage and knowledge, one needs experience, which can only be gained after having the first three.
              Kurt; True, I have money. But I didn't start that way. I opened my store with a debit card and nothing else...except I knew how to sell.

My PPC online business (selling vacuum cleaner supplies) didn't start with any real inventory. I bought it as I sold it. I started really small, and slowly expanded as I got better at it. But I kept learning. It is this Learning phase that I keep seeing ignored.

You can test ads for a few dollars. My PPC ads for all my books combined (on Amazon) costs me less than $5 a day. My testing phase cost me $3 a day.

And experience doesn't help. How much experience does Shane have? Years. Most people online are in the same spot 5 years later. It isn't because they have no experience...it's because they don't learn from their experience. And they don't read books written by experts. They keep looking for the treasure map to easy riches. That doesn't take courage, it takes blind faith. And I've tested blind faith. It isn't a good business plan.

And a good book on PPC, written by an expert, can shave years off your learning curve.

You are right about cashflow. But if your goal is making minimum wage..you can do that now, with any job. And you can invest a few dollars a day testing ads.

With ads, you can start so small, that almost anyone can afford it. Reinvest what you make. It may take months before you make any money that matters, but you learn as you go. I know you know all this.

While you are testing ads for almost no money, you can also read classic books on copywriting...making direct mail ads pay. I spent over a year reading the classic copywriting books before any ad I ran (for my retail store) paid at all.

It takes no courage to open a book. And it took me no courage to start making serious money. It took an absolute hatred of being poor. Being comfortable being destitute...being used to being poor..is the anchor that will hold you there forever.

Having absolutely no money is a real handicap. But having very little money isn't a handicap. Every business I started took almost no money. And study at a library takes no money. A Blog takes no money. creating videos takes almost no money. (And you can provide any teaching needed in your section of the Forum.) Study takes no money..and getting started takes just a little money.
              Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291352].message }}

Kurt; True, I have money. But I didn't start that way. I opened my store with a debit card and nothing else...except I knew how to sell.

My PPC online business (selling vacuum cleaner supplies) didn't start with any real inventory. I bought it as I sold it. I started really small, and slowly expanded as I got better at it. But I kept learning. It is this Learning phase that I keep seeing ignored.

You can test ads for a few dollars. My PPC ads for all my books combined (on Amazon) costs me less than $5 a day. My testing phase cost me $3 a day.

And experience doesn't help. How much experience does Shane have? Years. Most people online are in the same spot 5 years later. It isn't because they have no experience...it's because they don't learn from their experience. And they don't read books written by experts. They keep looking for the treasure map to easy riches. That doesn't take courage, it takes blind faith. And I've tested blind faith. It isn't a good business plan.

And a good book on PPC, written by an expert, can shave years off your learning curve.

You are right about cashflow. But if your goal is making minimum wage..you can do that now, with any job. And you can invest a few dollars a day testing ads.

With ads, you can start so small, that almost anyone can afford it. Reinvest what you make. It may take months before you make any money that matters, but you learn as you go. I know you know all this.

While you are testing ads for almost no money, you can also read classic books on copywriting...making direct mail ads pay. I spent over a year reading the classic copywriting books before any ad I ran (for my retail store) paid at all.

It takes no courage to open a book. And it took me no courage to start making serious money. It took an absolute hatred of being poor. Being comfortable being destitute...being used to being poor..is the anchor that will hold you there forever.

Having absolutely no money is a real handicap. But having very little money isn't a handicap. Every business I started took almost no money. And study at a library takes no money. A Blog takes no money. creating videos takes almost no money. (And you can provide any teaching needed in your section of the Forum.) Study takes no money..and getting started takes just a little money.
                The learning phase isn't being ignored, it's where it takes courage if you don't have money to lose.

Shane's experience is NOT in PPC, so that point is moot.

Here's my experience with PPC. I did the tee shirt thing with FB ads back when it first came out. I spent over $350 in ads testing about 20-22 campaigns. I made a total of 5 sales. But because of the way Tee Spring works I didn't actually get paid anything.

Assuming I would have made money from those sales, I still would have lost $300...but I didn't.

I have decent design and copy skills, not the greatest but I'm not a raw beginner either.

BTW, just a few months ago I started selling tees again, this time using Etsy and Printful, instead of FB and Teespring and I'm doing "OK" and making some sales and not having to spend money on FB ads. So, I do know that I can design shirts that interest someone. I do plan on trying FB again more out of curiosity than anything else.
                Signature
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291390].message }}

Ok, Claude good point, PPC can work well with bricks and mortar businesses, but electronic, not so well.

I don't agree with your second point though

I read a box of books on motivation, and apart from Rich Dad,....and Talk and grow Rich, the rest were entertaining, but worthless overall.

Well, The Worlds Greatest Salesman, and one idea from Unlimited Power, were also useful.

Sure it doesn't take motivation, persistence, money and hard work, to watch cat videos on your Laptop all day, but it does take that and more to risk your money, stare in the face of adversity, have times when nothing goes to plan, have your stupid friends and family garbage your ideas, and invest years of your life, (hard work) to achieve your goals.

Everyone would be going online if it was easy, but when they have put a fair amount of time into something and it fails completely then most will give up for good, (meaning forget about online wealth and go back to cat videos).

To some degree, I agree with Shane about "courage". In addition to knowledge PPC also requires cash flow. The courage is inversely proportional to cash flow. If someone only has $75 and have to eat for a week it will take a lot more courage than if one has $100,000 in the bank risking a few hundred dollars to test PPC.

The concept of cash flow is one that's been missing in the PPC stuff I've read. If you have a limited budget and are selling affiliate products that pay monthly, in a very short time you'll run out of money to pay for ads, having to wait until you get paid the affiliate commissions before you can buy ads again, and this can take 4-6 weeks in some cases. And this assumes one has had successful campaigns.

Exactly!

Amit, (the 70k a month PPC guy) did a video, telling us about how he got started.

And how his wife thought that he was crazy, how his parents thought that he was throwing his life away, (he gave up a promising career in medicine).

And he had to borrow money from his parents to pay for groceries, for his family, etc. He had times when he was literally in tears, and it wasn't working out for him, but he kept going, (most would have given up if it is was easy).

And about a year or so later, he succeeded with the 10k profit before xmas, (which dropped down to 2k in January, but by then he could see the potential.

It takes plenty of courage, blind faith, and determination to make it online.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291255].message }}

Ok, Claude good point, PPC can work well with bricks and mortar businesses, but electronic, not so well.:
          No.The fact that I also had a retail store was immaterial. These were online orders. And I've sold books and online courses for years. I also sell plenty from my blog and Youtube videos. And Blogs and videos are free.

I read a box of books on motivation, and apart from Rich Dad,....and Talk and grow Rich, the rest were entertaining, but worthless overall.

Well, The Worlds Greatest Salesman, and one idea from Unlimited Power, were also useful.:
          No! No! No! No! Not motivational books...books that explain, in complete detail how to build a business starting from almost nothing. Written by people who built their business from almost nothing.

Sure it doesn't take motivation, persistence, money and hard work, to watch cat videos on your Laptop all day, but it does take that and more to risk your money, stare in the face of adversity, have times when nothing goes to plan, have your stupid friends and family garbage your ideas, and invest years of your life, (hard work) to achieve your goals.:

If you are investing years of your life to just make a meager living...you are doing it wrong. And you are looking in the wrong places to learn how to do it right. Your motivational books aren't the answer. Repeating motivational aphorisms, chanting, positive thinking, "Fake it till you make it", picturing your goals, none of this gets you any where when trying to build a business.Learning step by step the process involved in testing ads, and making them work..is the answer to success in PPC. It is this Learning part that I see ignored..

Here! read this book..
          https://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Guid...perry+marshall

a used copy is $2.

It takes plenty of courage, blind faith, and determination to make it online.

No......please stop...blind faith? Your building a business on blind faith? I never had faith in anything...nor do I have courage. What I have is the knowledge to make it work.

No...I'm not selling you anything. But for $20..or a short trip to the library you can find out everything you need to know to make a great living online....or a great living offline.
          Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291346].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kay King
        When you start a business - online or offline - you RISK your money and your time. Easier to watch cat videos - and the number of people looking for 'easy' may be reflected by the huge number of cat videos available.

The concept of cash flow is one that's been missing in the PPC stuff I've read.
        That is so true and it's the #1 reason new offline businesses fail. You have to 'maintain' flow in your business - supplies in - sales out - ads placed...and that takes cash flow. So many new marketers seem unable (or unwilling) to invest anything in a startup business - and failure IS an option....always.

Reading books is good - but hands on business books and management books will get you farther than motivational hoohah. When I started online in early 2000s I calculated how many extra hours I needed to work at my 'day job' to pay for my startup online. I wasn't willing to risk the mortgage payment and "nut" I needed to cover each month. So, though I love cat videos (for about 10 minutes), I looked for ways to cut costs and increase income to get what I wanted.

If what you have to spend on a new business is taken from money needed to maintain your lifestyle....time to find a service business that requires less cash flow.

Writing numbers is easy - doing the work not so much. Learning from booksis great but business and management books may work better than one motivational book after another.
        Signature
        Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world changes forever for that one dog
        One secret to happiness is to let every situation be
        what it is instead of what you think it should be.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291275].message }}
        "I started really small, and slowly expanded"

Never a truer line spoken
        Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291363].message }}
        FYI Speaking of PPC why not give Bing Ads a try also. Google is expensive and Bing offers free coaching if you need help with your ads. Put a ad up last night and saw the coaching information on the right side once I was ready to post the ad.
        Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291504].message }}

If you are investing years of your life to just make a meager living...you are doing it wrong. And you are looking in the wrong places to learn how to do it right. Your motivational books aren't the answer. Repeating motivational aphorisms, chanting, positive thinking, "Fake it till you make it", picturing your goals, none of this gets you any where when trying to build a business.Learning step by step the process involved in testing ads, and making them work..is the answer to success in PPC. It is this Learning part that I see ignored..

No......please stop...blind faith? Your building a business on blind faith? I never had faith in anything...nor do I have courage. What I have is the knowledge to make it work.
        True, went through all of that motivational crap, although drooling at the occasional tropical getaway is allowed.

Well, blind faith in the context of everything stuffing up, and not having the motivation to keep going, since you know that others have made it work.

Dammit, true again. True l have about 7 years experience in graphics online, and a few of those are in flyers, (most of my experience was in product creation, or website graphics).

And l can tackle things now that l couldn't in previous years, so l am getting pretty good at it.

Sure that l am learning as l go. Sales have not matched projections for a few months now, so l had to use several baseline GR members flyer sales to extrapolate the most likely unit to sales ratios.

Baseline meaning no outside traffic, only what the site offers.

So if things go to the new plan, 10k a year is a realistic projection, (based on creating over a year, not what l have already done) and that is 10k a year, indefinably. I doubt that a kid at Maccers is going to get a 10k raise every year?

The learning phase isn't being ignored, it's where it takes courage if you don't have money to lose.

Shane's experience is NOT in PPC, so that point is moot.

Here's my experience with PPC. I did the tee shirt thing with FB ads back when it first came out. I spent over $350 in ads testing about 20-22 campaigns. I made a total of 5 sales. But because of the way Tee Spring works I didn't actually get paid anything.

Assuming I would have made money from those sales, I still would have lost $300...but I didn't.

I have decent design and copy skills, not the greatest but I'm not a raw beginner either.

BTW, just a few months ago I started selling tees again, this time using Etsy and Printful, instead of FB and Teespring and I'm doing "OK" and making some sales and not having to spend money on FB ads. So, I do know that I can design shirts that interest someone. I do plan on trying FB again more out of curiosity than anything else.
        True, my name is not Moot!

So what do you intend on churning out, text, pictures captions? perhaps snappy little quotes like "The level Of Euphoria In Using An Apple Computer Is Directly Proportional To The Amount Of Glue Inside"

I sent that one to their marketing department a few weeks ago, strangely I have not heard back yet?

I will let you use that one if you like, happy to help.

Please Suh, can I have some more.
        Lol, l will need to frame that one!

Originally Posted by DWolfe View Post

FYI Speaking of PPC why not give Bing Ads a try also. Google is expensive and Bing offers free coaching if you need help with your ads. Put a ad up last night and saw the coaching information on the right side once I was ready to post the ad.
        Also tried bing, over and over, and it Never converted.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291524].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author DABK
        Fun and interesting thread, but to return to the OP's question:
        to make $100k in a short time you must own $100k of something. That means you own some stuff or skill that people are willing to pay 100k for.

You'd be doing great if you inherited a house in a hot neighborhood that had some 120k of equity (so you end up with 100k after closing costs).

If you're not in that position, you need to own skills (so you can sell consulting or such) that people are willing to pay 100k for (you must be in stratospheric levels of skills because, to get $100k in a short time, you'd have to charge a lot per session / hour / idea. Just so you know, 1 hour at $100k gets you $100k less expenses; 10 hours at $10k gets you $100k less expenses, and so on).

If you don't have such skills (or the desire to sell consulting), do you know anyone who owns something worth a tad more than $1,000,000 who wants to sell it but doesn't know how to or cares to sell himself/herself? And do you have the ability to convince them to give you control of the selling?

Or do you know how to get control of someone else's valuables so as to make money (as in, you get a 100k house under contract and sell the contract to someone for 105k)?

If none of the above apply, you need to sit your ass down and make a list of your skills and likes.

Based on that, you'll determine what you do next. People talk about having passion for something, I don't... It is sufficient that you have passion for making 100k.

What comes next means you choosing a business model. There are many.

You can be an affiliate (online or offline). Which can mean you blog or you create affiliate sites.

You can create a product and sell your own product. (I know of someone who buys shoes from China, adds baubles to them... i.e., makes them more attractive... sells them on Etsy. You have to find your own way of adding value.)

You can become the product (you consult).

You learn sell a service (you know how to deliver).

Within each method, there are many ways of setting yourself up and delivering your value.

Notice, in all of these, you add value somehow.

Value means a lot of things (I buy bread not because I don't know how to bake my own but because I don't want to spend the time to do it. Not to mention that I don't like that kind of work; I use a real estate attorney not because I cannot become one but because it would take too long, cost too much in relation to what I need him/her for, and I don't like that kind of work; I buy a novel by a mystery writer because I want to relax and a good mystery novel does it for me; I buy a bike because I want to exercise, it would take too much effort to learn how to build one and set up a shop to build my own and I don't like getting my hands grimey).

The problem is with the fast part. If you don't have skills that translate, you'll have to spend a good chunk of time learning them. If you do have and at a high level, you don't. But if you did, you wouldn't be asking the question you did.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291980].message }}

jerrymono,

$100 should be pretty easy, you have something to sell?

Chris
      The title of the thread is a 100k no a 100 bucks !
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11290942].message }}

jerrymono,

Chris
      It's 100K, Chris. I misread it at first glance, too.

Cheers,

Tom
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11299842].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Slate ORM
    Is everyone always so quick to turn these threads into a "look at what I can do" festival? I swear, for every good post on this thread, there are two garbage posts that are either 500 words of fluff dancing around a point, or pointless arguments adding nothing to the general discussion.

OP, one thing that I am looking into getting involved with in 2018 is a set-it-and-forget-it local branding shot for businesses in my area. I plan to market it as a six month phase one and recurring phase two after the fact. The cost will be $1,000 per month for phase one, and will include a very large handful of services to assist the business owner (website redesign, onpage and offpage SEO, local map pack reworking, article writing, social media management, etc). Phase two is simply maintenance, and will be $250 per month, and will include one additional article per month, weekly social media updates, website hosting and all site updates and maintenance.

I am also offering owners a referral program, where for every local business they refer to my services who converts into a paying client, they will receive a free month of phase two maintenance.

75% of the work will be relatively scheduled, with a loadout plan for each month handed to a VA from somewhere in Eastern Europe of Southeast Asia, who will work on a set basis on-call when new clients are onboarded. They will be paid $100 per month for each month per client for the six month period. They will handle the repetitive or mundane work, while I take care of the front end, article writing (I can bang out a 1,000 worder in a half hour or so of deep work), and client communication.

If I assume one new client per month for a year, and that none of the new clients are referrals, here is how that stacks up:

Month 1: $1000 Client 1 - $100 VA = $900

Month 2: $1000 Client 2 + $1000 Client 1 - $200 VA = $1800

Month 3: $1000 Client 3 + $1000 Client 2 + $1000 Client 1 - $300 VA = $2700

Month 4: $1000 Client 4 + $1000 Client 3 + $1000 Client 2 + $1000 Client 1 - $400 VA = $3600

Month 5: $1000 Client 5 + $1000 Client 4 + $1000 Client 3 + $1000 Client 2 + $1000 Client 1 - $500 VA = $4500

Month 6: $1000 Client 6 + $1000 Client 5 + $1000 Client 4 + $1000 Client 3 + $1000 Client 2 + $1000 Client 1 - $600 VA = $5400

Month 7: $1000 Client 7 + $1000 Client 6 + $1000 Client 5 + $1000 Client 4 + $1000 Client 3 + $1000 Client 2 + $250 Client 1 - $600 VA = $5650

Month 8: $1000 Client 8 + $1000 Client 7 + $1000 Client 6 + $1000 Client 5 + $1000 Client 4 + $1000 Client 3 + $250 Client 2 + $250 Client 1 - $600 VA = $5900

Month 9: $1000 Client 9 + $1000 Client 8 + $1000 Client 7 + $1000 Client 6 + $1000 Client 5 + $1000 Client 4 + $250 Client 3 + $250 Client 2 + $250 Client 1 - $600 VA = $6150

Month 10: $1000 Client 10 + $1000 Client 9 + $1000 Client 8 + $1000 Client 7 + $1000 Client 6 + $1000 Client 5 + $250 Client 4 + $250 Client 3 + $250 Client 2 + $250 Client 1 - $600 VA = $6400

Month 11: $1000 Client 11 + $1000 Client 10 + $1000 Client 9 + $1000 Client 8 + $1000 Client 7 + $1000 Client 6 + $250 Client 5 + $250 Client 4 + $250 Client 3 + $250 Client 2 + $250 Client 1 - $600 VA = $6650

Month 12: $1000 Client 12 + $1000 Client 11 + $1000 Client 10 + $1000 Client 9 + $1000 Client 8 + $1000 Client 7 + $250 Client 6 + $250 Client 5 + $250 Client 4 + $250 Client 3 + $250 Client 2 + $250 Client 1 - $600 VA = $6900

Before the small amount of involved expenses, you're looking at ~$56550 right there. Each additional month with one new client will add another $250 to that monthly total.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11290888].message }}
      Originally Posted by Slate ORM View Post

Before the small amount of involved expenses, you're looking at ~$56550 right there. Each additional month with one new client will add another $250 to that monthly total.
      Sorry my friend, but this is nothing more than a pipe dream. My business, which I recently retired from after 15 years of building it, one business at a time, was providing the type of services you mention - and others.

Granted, I live in an economically depressed area, and your average mom and pop business owner would never pay what you are asking, neither up front, nor ongoing on a monthly basis.

What you have are numbers on a piece of paper. I wish you all the success in the world in reaching the numbers you have laid-out and hope that when you achieve them, you will return to sell your methodology to others in what will be a very successful WSO.

Yes, there are SOME businesses that will pay this, but many if not most are already paying someone, or have an in-house team. Taking that over will not be easy as businesses want to go with what they know, not unproven promises.

I get it - you know you believe can meet these goals, but time will tell. Not trying to be negative, just pragmatic and realistic.

You have a plan. Just remember, "The best laid plans of . . . . . ." Well - you know the rest.

Good luclk.
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11290913].message }}
      Originally Posted by Slate ORM View Post

Is everyone always so quick to turn these threads into a "look at what I can do" festival? I swear, for every good post on this thread, there are two garbage posts that are either 500 words of fluff dancing around a point, or pointless arguments adding nothing to the general discussion.

OP, one thing that I am looking into getting involved with in 2018 is a set-it-and-forget-it local branding shot for businesses in my area. I plan to market it as a six month phase one and recurring phase two after the fact. The cost will be $1,000 per month for phase one, and will include a very large handful of services to assist the business owner (website redesign, onpage and offpage SEO, local map pack reworking, article writing, social media management, etc). Phase two is simply maintenance, and will be $250 per month, and will include one additional article per month, weekly social media updates, website hosting and all site updates and maintenance.

I am also offering owners a referral program, where for every local business they refer to my services who converts into a paying client, they will receive a free month of phase two maintenance.

75% of the work will be relatively scheduled, with a loadout plan for each month handed to a VA from somewhere in Eastern Europe of Southeast Asia, who will work on a set basis on-call when new clients are onboarded. They will be paid $100 per month for each month per client for the six month period. They will handle the repetitive or mundane work, while I take care of the front end, article writing (I can bang out a 1,000 worder in a half hour or so of deep work), and client communication.

If I assume one new client per month for a year, and that none of the new clients are referrals, here is how that stacks up:

Month 1: $1000 Client 1 - $100 VA = $900

Month 2: $1000 Client 2 + $1000 Client 1 - $200 VA = $1800

Month 3: $1000 Client 3 + $1000 Client 2 + $1000 Client 1 - $300 VA = $2700

Month 4: $1000 Client 4 + $1000 Client 3 + $1000 Client 2 + $1000 Client 1 - $400 VA = $3600

Month 5: $1000 Client 5 + $1000 Client 4 + $1000 Client 3 + $1000 Client 2 + $1000 Client 1 - $500 VA = $4500

Month 6: $1000 Client 6 + $1000 Client 5 + $1000 Client 4 + $1000 Client 3 + $1000 Client 2 + $1000 Client 1 - $600 VA = $5400

Month 7: $1000 Client 7 + $1000 Client 6 + $1000 Client 5 + $1000 Client 4 + $1000 Client 3 + $1000 Client 2 + $250 Client 1 - $600 VA = $5650

Month 8: $1000 Client 8 + $1000 Client 7 + $1000 Client 6 + $1000 Client 5 + $1000 Client 4 + $1000 Client 3 + $250 Client 2 + $250 Client 1 - $600 VA = $5900

Month 9: $1000 Client 9 + $1000 Client 8 + $1000 Client 7 + $1000 Client 6 + $1000 Client 5 + $1000 Client 4 + $250 Client 3 + $250 Client 2 + $250 Client 1 - $600 VA = $6150

Month 10: $1000 Client 10 + $1000 Client 9 + $1000 Client 8 + $1000 Client 7 + $1000 Client 6 + $1000 Client 5 + $250 Client 4 + $250 Client 3 + $250 Client 2 + $250 Client 1 - $600 VA = $6400

Month 11: $1000 Client 11 + $1000 Client 10 + $1000 Client 9 + $1000 Client 8 + $1000 Client 7 + $1000 Client 6 + $250 Client 5 + $250 Client 4 + $250 Client 3 + $250 Client 2 + $250 Client 1 - $600 VA = $6650

Month 12: $1000 Client 12 + $1000 Client 11 + $1000 Client 10 + $1000 Client 9 + $1000 Client 8 + $1000 Client 7 + $250 Client 6 + $250 Client 5 + $250 Client 4 + $250 Client 3 + $250 Client 2 + $250 Client 1 - $600 VA = $6900

Yeah, I remember when I was brand new, and made projections like that. You never consider anyone cancelling or asking for a refund. You never consider the difficulty in actually selling something. You never consider the competition. You think that the workers actually doing most of the work will never quit, or do shoddy work....you'll never have customer service issues.

I remember being in my early 20s and holding projections in my hand like that...thinking they were real. They kept me warm at night....yeah, I remember the comfort in not knowing what was to come...

Plans always work great before you actually start...and then you get hit in the face with reality.
      Yeah, I remember when I was young too....

But I truly wish you luck. If you survive the first month or two, ask questions of some of us here, that have actually gone through the thing you are going to attempt. We can shorten your learning curve.
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11290986].message }}
  • I've been in the internet marketing industry since 2007, and what I have discovered in all this time is:

Unless you have invested in yourself and in your own financial education first, nobody else is going to make you rich or show you how to make $100k online without getting $10,000 from you first.

Invest in a mentor and he/she will surely show you how to make $100k online at their going rate.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11290909].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BrunoBruno
    Hello there good sir! Getting 100k is nothing impossible but this will take some time and will require consistency from you. This "in a short time" might even require a year or so. However one thing that should be clear is the path you want to take to achieve this. You should do what is according to your expertise or you could learn more. If it is in line with what you love doing then that good. While on the process of saving 100k in underway, you should cut off the unnecessary expenses and focus on saving to cut the time you need to save the required amount. Goodluck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291147].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author michdubs
    Be an affiliate of every program you come across, drop shipping, CPA, you come across and mostly MLMs with good products.. with the right marketing techniques you will shoot through the roof
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291226].message }}
    If anyone is interested, here's the difference between Printful and Teespring. Teespring uses a form of "cloud sourcing", which means you have to have at least 10 people buy a tee before they will print it.

This means you could in theory sell 9 shirts but you won't get paid a penny because you didn't meet the limit. With Printful they'll print a tee on your first sale. IMO, this is a HUGE benefit of Printful, at least for testing. Again, I had a few FB campaigns that made a couple of sales but didn't reach the Teespring minimum but with Printful I would have at least gotten a few sales to help offset my PPC spend.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291392].message }}

this is a HUGE benefit of Printful, at least for testing.
      Very timely info for an immediate project I am playing with. Nice! Thank you.
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291395].message }}

Very timely info for an immediate project I am playing with. Nice! Thank you.
        Since I have EXPERIENCE with both...

Here's the downside of Printful...you have to do orders by hand and upload and fill out the customer info each time, whereas with Teespring you upload your design and then they take care of everything.

I would start with Printful to test and then if you feel you can get a bunch of orders in a short time maybe switch to Teespring.

Printful does seem to have some sort of automation if working with Etsy, but I don't have any EXPERIENCE with it, so I don't know how it works.
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291401].message }}

Since I have EXPERIENCE with both...

Here's the downside of Printful...you have to do orders by hand and upload and fill out the customer info each time, whereas with Teespring you upload your design and then they take care of everything.

I would start with Printful to test and then if you feel you can get a bunch of orders in a short time maybe switch to Teespring.

Printful does seem to have some sort of automation if working with Etsy, but I don't have any EXPERIENCE with it, so I don't know how it works.
          Their video seems to indicate a much more automated process if you link your online store, but I guess I'll have to do a detailed walk-through of their site to fully understand the process

Either way - I've got nothing but time and not looking for big numbers. I'm attracted to the 'just one shirt, now, if you want it' model.

Thank you.
          Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291405].message }}

Their video seems to indicate a much more automated process if you link your online store, but I guess I'll have to do a detailed walk-through of their site to fully understand the process

Either way - I've got nothing but time and not looking for big numbers. I'm attracted to the 'just one shirt, now, if you want it' model.

Thank you.
            I don't mind doing them by hand, but I don't sell a bunch either. During Christmas I was selling about 2 shirts a day, since then about 2 a week. It only takes less than 5 minutes to copy/paste the info and once you upload a design to Printful it's in your "gallery".

Printful has been pretty quick, taking 3 days or less to print and ship. I've gotten comments/reviews that the print was high quality, something I haven't always heard with other print options.
            Signature
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291412].message }}

I don't mind doing them by hand, but I don't sell a bunch either. During Christmas I was selling about 2 shirts a day, since then about 2 a week. It only takes less than 5 minutes to copy/paste the info and once you upload a design to Printful it's in your "gallery".

Printful has been pretty quick, taking 3 days or less to print and ship. I've gotten comments/reviews that the print was high quality, something I haven't always heard with other print options.
              Excellent. That all works for me. Looking forward to giving this a try. I'm not doing this to make any money. Just trying to get some good shirts for a 'cause' as inexpensively as possible, with good quality. The product reviews are quite impressive.

Thank you.
              Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291417].message }}

Excellent. That all works for me. Looking forward to giving this a try. I'm not doing this to make any money. Just trying to get some good shirts for a 'cause' as inexpensively as possible, with good quality. The product reviews are quite impressive.

Thank you.
                So what do you intend on churning out, text, pictures captions? perhaps snappy little quotes like "The level Of Euphoria In Using An Apple Computer Is Directly Proportional To The Amount Of Glue Inside"

I sent that one to their marketing department a few weeks ago, strangely I have not heard back yet?

I will let you use that one if you like, happy to help.

Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291438].message }}

You'll never learn. lol
                  Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291471].message }}

You'll never learn. lol
                    Very nice, put me down for one.

I am a huge Opted In fan and as imitation is the ultimate flattery I decided to adopt you're posting strategy of "provocation for no apparent reason" I agree it is fun.
                    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291484].message }}

"provocation for no apparent reason" I agree it is fun.
                      Every man should have a hobby.
                      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291518].message }}
    One more thing to add...On Etsy I'm selling almost 4 tees per 100 people I get to one of my shirts, which I think is good and shows people like my shirts. The downside is traffic. I'm just not getting many people to my pages.

I need to figure out how to get more people to my pages, which is why I'm considering FB ads. Etsy has decent stats and I have a pretty good idea of which shirts sell, it's a matter of getting people to them at a price that makes it worthwhile.

While it doesn't generate a lot of money, I enjoy doing it and consider it a "money making hobby" at this point in time.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291416].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author whochaotic
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11291446].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Unfortunately this question has been asked many times and the answer is not really a nice one, it's not a realistic expectation to make $100k in a short period. (I guess it also depends on your definition of short).

If you want to be successful and make $100k you need to set yourself up for the long run and not try to make quick money, that normally comes back to haunt everyone,.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11292037].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pingmycareer
    It took Bill Gates from Microsoft twelve years to become a billionaire.
    It took Sergey Brin & Larry Page from Google eight years to become billionaires.
    It took Jeff Bezos from Amazon four and a half years to become a billionaire.
    It took Mark Zuckerberg from Facebook four years to become a billionaire.
    It took Jay Walker from Priceline ONE YEAR to become a billionaire[1].

To answer your question...

As you can see in the examples above; "quick" wealth is not created linearly, but exponentially.

But how do they do it?

They all used business leverage:

Other people's time
    Other people's money
    Other people's talents
    An unfair technological advantage
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11294543].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ydsimple
    The best way is to create product with 3-4 OTOs, downsells, and get affiliates to promote it for you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11294877].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Judey
    You can make $100,000 Monthly Online.

Here's how ;

First create two info product, the first info product should be a low ticket offer for about $9 to $20 , then the second should be for about $47 to $97 .The second offer should be used as an Upsell( a one time offer a buyer will get immediately after purchasing your low ticket product) .

Next, write a quality sales page for the first info product, and also for your Upsell, a video page will be good for your Upsell offer.

Next, create a squeeze page whereby you offer something for free in exchange for their email address.

Next, run an ad on facebook starting with $20 .

Your ad, should focus on getting people to subscribe to your list for a free report and immediately be sent to your low ticket offer.

As soon as you start getting sales from your low ticket and Upsell offer , increase your ad budget , so you can start making more sales.

It's important that you have an Upsell so you can still remain profitable and reinvest your money on fb ads.

Remember as you're making sales from your ads, you are also building your mailing list.

From a proven Internet Marketing cardinal rule ,
    Each email lead is worth $1 per month.

So if your are able to build a list of over 50,000 subscribers, you should be making AT LEAST $50,000 monthly. And if you work hard enough, you should be making $100,000 monthly from the list by either recomeding more of your stuff to them or other people's stuff(as an affiliate) or both.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11294881].message }}
      Originally Posted by Judey View Post

From a proven Internet Marketing cardinal rule ,
      Each email lead is worth $1 per month.
      From the Internet Marketing Bible. Bunk!

Thank you.
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11294890].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Cmbowie84
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11296879].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Cmbowie84
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11296884].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ab1cor
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11299634].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Brent Stangel
      Originally Posted by ab1cor View Post

Invest some money with (Affiliate link removed) They have several investing plans with high payouts.
      I have not yet invested with them but I have created an account and plan to invest with them these days.
      I have seen many positive reviews about this company on YouTube.
      Here's your answer, right here...post affiliate links in OT threads...nearly instant $100K.

Brent
      Signature
      Get Off The Warrior Forum Now & Don't Come Back If You Want To Succeed!
      All The Real Marketers Are Gone. There's Nothing Left But Weak, Sniveling Wanna-Bees!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11299654].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ab1cor
        [DELETED]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11300027].message }}
          Originally Posted by ab1cor View Post

Let us all expect the Bitcoin to rise sky high
          When most of the crypto forums have stickies with information on how to reach the National Suicide Hotline, I'd be wary.

Source: CNBC

Just my 2¢ - in good, old fashion U.S. currency. :-)
          Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11300047].message }}
    Castles in the air.
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11300169].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author travlinguy
    I'm not sure if the OP is even following this thread anymore but I'll put my two cents in.

This isn't going to get you a lot of money quick. You have a better chance of winning a lottery than finding someone here that will be able to give viable advice on your question.

The thing that holds most "unseasoned" people back from making money is they don't believe they can do it. The remedy for that is to just get started. It's not about making a killing on your first day because that almost never happens. But you can make some money even on your first day.

When I was 10 I spent $24 I'd earned shoveling snow on a box of 24 one pound bags of foil wrapped chocolates. I bought them from a guy that had a pastry delivery route in my neighborhood. I was nervous that I might get stuck with the chocolates and my $24 would be gone. But I ended up selling them all for two dollars a bag going door to door in a single afternoon. Doubled my money.

Ever since I was a kid I've been able to find little anomalies out there where I could buy something cheaply and sell it for a little more. Occasionally, even as a beginner, I could make a significant profit. And those early successes helped me to BELIEVE that I could do it consistently.

Here's what I mean. Go to eBay and do a search for men's dress socks. Notice that there are lots of socks for sale. Look for small lots selling three pair for $10. You'll find deals that offer 10 or 12 pairs for up to $20 and more.

Then go to any Dollar store. Most sell some clothing. Most Dollar stores stock very nice men's socks for a buck a pair. Some actually look like they come from fancy stores. Spend $12 and get 12 pairs of these socks. Some even sell bundles of two and three for a buck but be careful with those as the quality isn't always the best. Break the $1/pairs into lots of 3 and offer them for $9.99/ lot with free shipping. After eBay fees you should net close to $20. Not bad. Now you're feeling pretty good about you. And then find something else to sell. I'll even give you another one.

Back at the Dollar store you're going to find two or even three isles of $1 bags of candies and snacks. Many of these will be brand names. Before you do anything make notes of what's available and the weight of each of the best brands. Then go home and check them on eBay. If you've got a smart phone you can see what the best sellers in this line are right there in the store.

Then do the same thing as you did with the socks. Create lots of four bags of snacks, candy, etc. and offer them in lots of four for $13.99 with free shipping. They will sell. You'll net maybe $6 or so for every four you sell. Not nearly as profitable as the socks but you'll sell a lot more candy and snacks than you will socks. Now your confidence is up there. I've even included a link below so you can get an idea how it works.

https://www.dollartree.com/Snacks/1157/index.cat

I know young kids that do this and bring in forty, fifty bucks a week. Again, not a lot but your confidence builds. Two things might happen. You might try it and feel that you're wasting your time or you might try it and get the business bug. There are thousands of items where YOU live right now that you can buy and flip for decent money. You can get FREE stuff on Craig's List and resell it. Opportunity is everywhere. The only thing you have to do is convince yourself you can do it. Instead of finding reasons something won't work, find reasons why it will.

A while back I was recovering from a serious illness and wanted to identify with life rather than being sick. So I went out and started visiting yard sales. I started in May with $40 in my pocket and by October that $40 had turned into nearly five thousand with me working an average of maybe three hours a day. For a while I considered scaling up and doing it full time but I had other interests that were more profitable, though I didn't enjoy them nearly as much as I had meeting hundreds of really nice people that summer along with getting deals on things you wouldn't believe. It was therapeutic and profitable.

This is but one way to get started making money and it's designed for anyone to grow into it incrementally. There are probably hundreds of other similar ways to start small and move up. Good luck.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11300406].message }}
      Originally Posted by travlinguy View Post

I'm not sure if the OP is even following this thread anymore but I'll put my two cents in.

This isn't going to get you a lot of money quick. You have a better chance of winning a lottery than finding someone here that will be able to give viable advice on your question.

The thing that holds most "unseasoned" people back from making money is they don't believe they can do it. The remedy for that is to just get started. It's not about making a killing on your first day because that almost never happens. But you can make some money even on your first day.

When I was 10 I spent $24 I'd earned shoveling snow on a box of 24 one pound bags of foil wrapped chocolates. I bought them from a guy that had a pastry delivery route in my neighborhood. I was nervous that I might get stuck with the chocolates and my $24 would be gone. But I ended up selling them all for two dollars a bag going door to door in a single afternoon. Doubled my money.

Ever since I was a kid I've been able to find little anomalies out there where I could buy something cheaply and sell it for a little more. Occasionally, even as a beginner, I could make a significant profit. And those early successes helped me to BELIEVE that I could do it consistently.

Here's what I mean. Go to eBay and do a search for men's dress socks. Notice that there are lots of socks for sale. Look for small lots selling three pair for $10. You'll find deals that offer 10 or 12 pairs for up to $20 and more.

Then go to any Dollar store. Most sell some clothing. Most Dollar stores stock very nice men's socks for a buck a pair. Some actually look like they come from fancy stores. Spend $12 and get 12 pairs of these socks. Some even sell bundles of two and three for a buck but be careful with those as the quality isn't always the best. Break the $1/pairs into lots of 3 and offer them for $9.99/ lot with free shipping. After eBay fees you should net close to $20. Not bad. Now you're feeling pretty good about you. And then find something else to sell. I'll even give you another one.

Back at the Dollar store you're going to find two or even three isles of $1 bags of candies and snacks. Many of these will be brand names. Before you do anything make notes of what's available and the weight of each of the best brands. Then go home and check them on eBay. If you've got a smart phone you can see what the best sellers in this line are right there in the store.

Then do the same thing as you did with the socks. Create lots of four bags of snacks, candy, etc. and offer them in lots of four for $13.99 with free shipping. They will sell. You'll net maybe $6 or so for every four you sell. Not nearly as profitable as the socks but you'll sell a lot more candy and snacks than you will socks. Now your confidence is up there. I've even included a link below so you can get an idea how it works.

https://www.dollartree.com/Snacks/1157/index.cat

I know young kids that do this and bring in forty, fifty bucks a week. Again, not a lot but your confidence builds. Two things might happen. You might try it and feel that you're wasting your time or you might try it and get the business bug. There are thousands of items where YOU live right now that you can buy and flip for decent money. You can get FREE stuff on Craig's List and resell it. Opportunity is everywhere. The only thing you have to do is convince yourself you can do it. Instead of finding reasons something won't work, find reasons why it will.

A while back I was recovering from a serious illness and wanted to identify with life rather than being sick. So I went out and started visiting yard sales. I started in May with $40 in my pocket and by October that $40 had turned into nearly five thousand with me working an average of maybe three hours a day. For a while I considered scaling up and doing it full time but I had other interests that were more profitable, though I didn't enjoy them nearly as much as I had meeting hundreds of really nice people that summer along with getting deals on things you wouldn't believe. It was therapeutic and profitable.

This is but one way to get started making money and it's designed for anyone to grow into it incrementally. There are probably hundreds of other similar ways to start small and move up. Good luck.
      True, Gillette, underarm deodorant, (Arctic ice, more than the other one) are not sold in AU, anymore, and all we have is the make your eyes water from ten metres away crap.

So l have to order mine from England every 6 months or so, and usually at high prices.

Plenty have got on board with this, most charge too much, and some dont' but overcharge postage.

The ones that are reasonable, tend to last, and make good money from this.

So yeah, find someone, in the UK or US, or go there yourself, and buy a ton of them, then sell them on Ebay.

Not sure how fast you could sell them, but you probably would sell the lot eventually, for a 20 or 30% cut.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11300427].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Claire Koch
    I thought Claude Whitacre was going to just keep thanking everyone for their posts for as long as this thread kept going lol. Then finally he started participating. This is a guy that does offline marketing and he tells his clients up front on his site if they want the full deal its more the $5000 and that is monthly. Claude has many books on amazon I recommend you start reading them. Learn the skills needed to work with offline companies. That is your meal ticket and more. imho.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11301384].message }}
      Originally Posted by Claire Koch View Post

I thought Claude Whitacre was going to just keep thanking everyone for their posts for as long as this thread kept going lol. Then finally he started participating. This is a guy that does offline marketing and he tells his clients up front on his site if they want the full deal its more the $5000 and that is monthly. Claude has many books on amazon I recommend you start reading them. Learn the skills needed to work with offline companies. That is your meal ticket and more. imho.
      Well said. Claude actually outsources the work to an army of Garden Gnomes. (known as the Gnome Guard) There is a cottage industry going on in those hollowed out trees in the Woods of Wooster.
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11301443].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author whateverpedia

There is a cottage industry going on in those hollowed out trees in the Woods of Wooster.
        The Woods of Wooster is where Claude was arrested for cottaging.
        Signature
        Why do garden gnomes smell so bad?
        So that blind people can hate them as well.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11301508].message }}
          Originally Posted by whateverpedia View Post

The Woods of Wooster is where Claude was arrested for cottaging.
          Claude did a lot of flashing in his younger years and was known as "The Wood Of Wooster"

He gave up a few years back after he was re-christened "The Creepy Old Weeping Willow"
          Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11301683].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author TrickyDick

Claude did a lot of flashing in his younger years and was known as "The Wood Of Wooster"

He gave up a few years back after he was re-christened "The Creepy Old Weeping Willow"
            I'd heard Claude was pondering retiring from flashing...

But...

A friend talked him into to sticking it out another year...
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11326186].message }}
              Originally Posted by TrickyDick View Post

I'd heard Claude was pondering retiring from flashing...

But...

A friend talked him into to sticking it out another year...
              A Krispy Kreme representative l believe.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11326206].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dmrson
    Currency/Forex trading, but you have to have some luck on your side because super high returns always mean more risk.

Or learn to program (or pay someone else to do it) and develop super press-worthy link-bait products and possibly seek investment.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11302471].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Riujin
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11302934].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mads EG Nielsen
    Work hard, work smart, andjust keep going. Shortcuts cant beat hard work.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11306106].message }}
      Originally Posted by Mads EG Nielsen View Post

Shortcuts cant beat hard work.
      Time to reevaluate your shortcuts.
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11306141].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rodixnikson
    there are many option to make money but all are not genuine you need to do a research before starting .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11314776].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pheonix44
    If the goal is this much money in a short time, then your best bet would be to come up with an investment bankroll and taking some risks. When I say risks I mean gambling. I know this is an internet marketing forum, but getting to this level of income requires a lot of time and energy. It seems you don't have the patience for that. So you need something where you can speculate or take high risks for the chance to build up your money quickly. Sports betting/horse race betting are something you might want to look at. If you want I have lots of materials I can send you on either one so you can invest some time into learning for yourself.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11315380].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author erin31
    Trade crytocurrency is the fastest way I believe.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11315429].message }}
      Originally Posted by erin31 View Post

Trade crytocurrency is the fastest way I believe.
      When it baselines, and you can buy a current $12k stock for .01 cent, ($50 dollars worth for example) and it goes up again then it may go over 100k within 5 years or so, but currently it is going up and down, (mainly down) so selling short is buying when it drops and selling when it is high is the only option.

Unless it baselines, then your stock is next to worthless, at least until it hopefully rises again.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11325470].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Hằng Thanh
    sell T-shirt on teespring. this's great and quickly get money but the first you have some money to ad, good luck
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11337046].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hardraysnight
    $1000 on joseph parker to win in rounds 1 and 12 on betfair

i trust $91,000 will suffice
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11337498].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author trevorlam
    100k is small figure if you have jobs in au.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11439746].message }}

Trending Topics