How to get lots of relevant backlinks for your site?

18 replies
Hey Everyone,
My question is that my competitors have thousands of backlinks I created around 300 backlinks now I am not getting relevant more backlinks so where from I can get quality and relevant backlinks please please please if someone's know about this please guide me.Thanks
#backlinks #lots #relevant #site
  • Profile picture of the author Kent Hopkins
    Answering questions on Quora is a great way to get relevant non-spammy white hat backlinks. You are not ever going to build a long term business by building tons of back links really fast, unless you hire a bunch of people to do the same or similar as I just described.
    Signature
    Doubts Kill More Dreams Than Failure Ever Will.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11326909].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author b3achlife
      How do you link back to your site in Quora? put your url in the answer or in your profile?

Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11329637].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SobaBoy
    Originally Posted by thecompletebatrainer View Post

Hey Everyone,
    My question is that my competitors have thousands of backlinks I created around 300 backlinks now I am not getting relevant more backlinks so where from I can get quality and relevant backlinks please please please if someone's know about this please guide me.
    Thanks
    You have to have quality relevant content to get quality relevant backlinks. People will want to link to your content if it's good.

Other than that, what are the options? Paying for links?

I don't mean paying someone to create social media backlinks. I mean paying to get a link on a "quality relevant" site. There used to be a lot of services around where you could pay to get a permanent link on a genuine blog. I'm not sure now though.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11327052].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mrgee
      "You have to have quality relevant content to get quality relevant backlinks. People will want to link to your content if it's good."
      If my site is not receiving traffic because it does not have enough backlinks, how is good content going to make a difference..?
      Presumably you need traffic in order for people to read, like and share your content..
      Or am I missing something?
      Signature

A natural alternative
      Cure Piles Naturally

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11329088].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author hfbadvertising
        You are missing it.

You have to start somewhere with a blog post. Then follow influencers on social media.

Write a blog after awhile people will search and it will show in the ranking.

If people find it and are looking for a resource they will link to you.

Same thing with social media. If you start following people they will follow you back.

Then you post your article link from your blog to social media and search engines will find it.

If someone is looking for a resource they found your article to link too.

It's a snowball effect over and over it grows overtime.
        Signature

Harris Brown
        HFB Advertising

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11329450].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author malihe sadeghi
    does social media links considered for backlink?
    are they dofollow

if so
    the best way to get back link is to get more posts in social media
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11327287].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ben K
      Originally Posted by malihe sadeghi View Post

does social media links considered for backlink?
      are they dofollow

if so the best way to get back link is to get more posts in social media
      Social media's backlinks do not count as strong backlinks. This type of backlink is not helping directly for ranking. But they can manage the trust to search engine.

You can create some social links for a healthy and natural backlink profile.
      Signature
      Niche Masterly - Get Revenue Generating Keywords For Your Niche Site.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11327838].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author online02

Hey Everyone,
    My question is that my competitors have thousands of backlinks I created around 300 backlinks now I am not getting relevant more backlinks so where from I can get quality and relevant backlinks please please please if someone's know about this please guide me.
    Thanks
    So many sites can provide you links but before you are taking backlinks from a site first you need to check few metrix of the site as domain authority and spam score. Avoide taking links from those site which has above 4 spam score and domain authority should be atleast above 40 then the link consider good where you are taking it.

Note- you can check spam score of the site with MOZ tool.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11328544].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sans Stokes
    Some of the important ways to increase back links are mentioned here:
    Promote blog content
    Guest post
    Classified ads
    Blog commenting
    Image sharing
    Do competitor back link analysis
    Do broken link building method
    At the same time , the quality of your content will eventually translate into numerous back links for you. If you focus too much on getting back links just for the sake of it, you'll be operating in the dark. Just concentrate on quality content and the back links will eventually gravitate towards you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11328662].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author joedoohan
    Infographics with a lot of useful information is great for backlinks but you must do a lot of outreach also
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11328677].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mazebits
    Try to get backlink on your niche.
    For example, Today Cryptocurrency are trending now and lots of new ICO(initial Coin Offering) are available. My website also offer this new cryptocurrency. so i'm find some relavant website and try to get backlink from this.(Q & A or blog commenting are useful). Also use Classified ads and Guest post which is Good for your website.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11328685].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author snehil kamal
    Publish quality content that would attract people to like, share or backlink . This is probably the most white-hat and sustainable method of building links. Dont fall prey of Fiverr gigs that sells 100's of backlinks for $5.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11329000].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Aaden Taylor
    Find some High PR relevant site for content marketing and place your contents n to them and take backlinks from there.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11329367].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author theweasel101

Hey Everyone,
    Thanks
    Hi There!

One way Google determines the ranking order of the search results is by looking at authority. They want to put the best content at the top of the search results.

And the way they determine that, is through Backlinks. They look at how many people are linking to a webpage.

Because if people are linking to a page, it must be unique and as a result, they rank you a lot higher.

Backlink Strategy

Your goal should be to earn quality "do follow" backlinks from high ranking pages in your niche. Earn these by merely producing and promoting content worth linking to.

Analyze Your Competitor's Backlinks, Rankings, and traffic.

The easiest way to begin with link building is by looking at your competitors.

And see how you can create similar backlinks for the content you've just created so that Google can also see that you're an authority on that keyword. And rank you much higher in the search results.

To start looking at your competitor's backlinks and getting ideas for how you can generate backlinks is quite easy.

Look at each of Top 10 search results for your target keyword on Google and view links for each page using the MOZ SEO Toolbar. To understand how they're getting their backlinks from high authority sites. Are they guest posting? What was the context in which they were referenced? What was the context in which they were linked?

Then you can see what has worked and you can replicate that for yourself. For instance, if it were a guest post, you could reproduce it too.

You could inquire if they would allow writing an article and in the post that you submit, you would add a link back to your site, and you'd have created a backlink that way. Not bad huh?

On the MOZ SEO toolbar, click on links. The number of links you see there is the number of links from around the internet pointing back to that individual web page.

By clicking there will open up the Open Site Explorer. Now you have the full list of the links for this page.

Under "link type," look at the "only follow" links, those are the links that will give you the SEO power for that particular keyword.

In other words, focus on their "Inbound Links" from "Only External" sources to see who has linked to them.

You can also utilize SimilarWeb to uncover competitors marketing strategies you can replicate.

This tool won't show you backlinks for an individual page. It will, however, show information on a website.

Enter one of your competitor's website from the top 10 research results to get a sense in general where they're getting their traffic from.

Maximise Links for Your SEO Campaigns.

Locate authoritative links in the tools above and reach out to those sources to sale your latest blog post or product. Of course, you will add your links to these posts as well. Expect only 10% reply rate from these cold emails.

You can also explore for existing non-linked content using Buzzsumo. Contact the owner or author of the article and kindly request them to link back to you if possible.

Create Content That Generates Links and Social Shares on Autopilot

Model Successful Content. Use Buzzsumo to find proven content concepts and formats.

Put Together Best of Lists. e.g., Top 10 Lists

Create Infographics. e.g., Noob Guide to Online Marketing. Tools: https://piktochart.com/

If the content is worthy, you will generate a lot of links and social shares.

In summary, use all the above in your quest to built better quality backlinks.

Also, if your website is relatively new, you can use the leverage of other high domain authority sites like Guest Posting, Youtube, Quora, and many more, to quickly get to the front page of Google.

Publish your content on these sites and drive traffic back to your website fast.

See ya : )
    Signature

Visit my website for the latest video courses on digital marketing.
    www.marketicaa.com

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11329899].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Webivores
    Very interesting topic.
    guest blogging is one way,
    answer valuable questions on Quora
    Create engaging content so that surfers actually want to come back to visit the site.
    Signature

Don't forget to use emotions when Marketing.
    Free consultations at https://www.webivores.com/

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11329905].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Castor Troy1
    There are lots of methods which are really effective to make backlinks for a website, these are like:

*Here can be do Guest post(very top notch)
    *Bookmarking
    *web2.0
    *Video submission
    *Blog commenting works sometimes
    *Infographic submission
    *Question answer in quora, yahoo answer etc.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11331116].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author activespy
    Hello..!..As you said you have created 300 back links..,but not define from which sites, and of which type you created these. For getting good back links you should done a proper post to forum, classified, directory, business listing, blog commenting etc, to rank in search engines.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11331231].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tony Marriott
      Originally Posted by activespy View Post

.... For getting good back links you should done a proper post to forum, classified, directory, business listing, blog commenting etc, to rank in search engines.
      Not one of the above backlinks types are "good".
      If you (anyone) can create the backlink yourself then it is not of high value.
      How can a link that anyone create tell Google anything about your page?
      Basic rule of thumb. The harder it is to get the backlink the more likely it is to be a "good" one. - and the reverse is also true !!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11332083].message }}

Trending Topics