If You Could Wake Up With An Internet Marketing Gift Tomorrow What Would It Be?

by Ged3
18 replies
Hi Warriors,

this is just one of those hypothetical questions, but it is a nice one to think over.

For myself, I would like to wake up knowing what ebook or report I could write that would be super popular.

I would then sell it on Amazon Kindle or Ebay.

It would sell 500 plus per day and I would sell it for $3 each making me some nice extra cash.

It would also have links in (if allowed) to my website where people could subscribe and have the option to purchase more ebooks.

The ebooks or reports would solve problems for people, so thousands of people would be very happy as I would have solved a lot of problems for just $3 and made a lot of new friends and customers - a truly win, win situation

Please let me share what internet marketing gift you would like to wake up with. It could be a skill or some software etc.

Ged
#gift #internet #marketing #tomorrow #wake
  • Profile picture of the author FiveStarFiverr
    Banned
    I would love to wake up with a list of 10K or more eager for my help.

I would help each and every person the best that I could, whether through ebooks, coaching or any other means.

Really, I just want to help people become successful so that my gift can keep on giving.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11330460].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Regional Warrior
    Originally Posted by Ged3 View Post

Hi Warriors,

this is just one of those hypothetical questions, but it is a nice one to think over.

For myself, I would like to wake up knowing what ebook or report I could write that would be super popular.

I would then sell it on Amazon Kindle or Ebay.

It would sell 500 plus per day and I would sell it for $3 each making me some nice extra cash.

It would also have links in (if allowed) to my website where people could subscribe and have the option to purchase more ebooks.

The ebooks or reports would solve problems for people, so thousands of people would be very happy as I would have solved a lot of problems for just $3 and made a lot of new friends and customers - a truly win, win situation

Please let me share what internet marketing gift you would like to wake up with. It could be a skill or some software etc.

Ged
    Ged

What purpose does this help warriors or more to the point what value is this thread giving warriors?

This is a bad way to help others just for you curiosity of the "What If" as you know 80% will not make a dollar in either IM or MMO

Filling the heads of newbies with the What If is a dangerous Idea as they are already filled with the great way to make money online BS that some so called Guru in a video has told them that they can make i.e 10k in week *

So if you wish to look at the search there are stacks of What If threads but most of them were moved to the OT

Jason
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11330496].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ged3
    Hi Jason,
    I can see your point. There may be no direct value in the post but indirectly it may spur people on, to think of what they would really like.

Maybe they have not thought deeply about what they want. So imagining something brilliant may set them on the right track:

"What do I really want if I could have anything"

Then find a way of trying to achieve this.

Best Regards

Ged
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11330854].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author YourGoToWriter
    Well, I would like to wake up with a bunch of people who are in need of my help in SEO and high quality content creation. I also want to wake up with soaring Facebook ads and a million Instagram subscribers -Micah
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11331650].message }}
    FiveStarFiverr that's a nice dream to have! 10K subscribers and help other people!

YourGoToWriter - I hope your dreams come true, I would love that too!

Best Regards
    Ged
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11332932].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
    If I could wake up and visit Warrior Forum and not read totally worthless posts by people day dreaming rather than taking a practical, work hard and smart approach to their "business".

It would be a great gift.
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11332940].message }}
    • Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

If I could wake up and visit Warrior Forum and not read totally worthless posts by people day dreaming rather than taking a practical, work hard and smart approach to their "business".

Gotta figure we mebbe massaged head to toe by the same benevolent angels.
      Signature

Lightin' fuses is for blowin' stuff togethah.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11332953].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
        Originally Posted by Princess Balestra View Post

Gotta figure we mebbe massaged head to toe by the by the same benevolent angels
        Genies kiss better

Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11332963].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author discrat
      Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

Or wake up and NOT read worthless Posts at Warrior Forum whose sole purpose it is to write about how other worthless posts are so...well totally worthless
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11340129].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IGotMine
    I want to be a squirrel in Jeff Bezos's back yard!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11332986].message }}
  • Internet Marketin' GIF
    Signature

Lightin' fuses is for blowin' stuff togethah.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11332995].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Steve B
    Originally Posted by Ged3 View Post

... share what internet marketing gift you would like to wake up with.
    Ged,

Dreams come true when they serve as strong enough motivation to keep the dreamer working and persisting toward making them happen. Otherwise, dreams are just idle wishes that often end up confusing and discouraging their creators who soon realize they don't have what it takes to make them come true.

Steve
    Signature

Steve Browne, online business strategies, tips, guidance, and resources
    SteveBrowneDirect

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11333000].message }}
      Originally Posted by Steve B View Post

Ged,

Dreams come true when they serve as strong enough motivation to keep the dreamer working and persisting toward making them happen. Otherwise, dreams are just idle wishes that often end up confusing and discouraging their creators who soon realize they don't have what it takes to make them come true.

Steve

Steve,
      you are right - and I try and use my dreams to motivate me.

My dream is to wake up to payments in my inbox every day - not large ones, just a payment however small, each day is enough to encourage me towards working towards my goals.

As Yanik Silver mentions in his book 33 Days To Internet Profits:
      "It is like Christmas every day" - and achievable by those who don't give up!

Best Regards
      Ged
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11333674].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ryanbiddulph
    Hi Ged3,

I wake up with a gift daily; it's the moment.

This is the gift we all have right now. I appreciate the wishes on this list, but the report is in your mind, as is the 10K list in the mind of the Warrior, and so on, and so forth.

Wishing works fine. Works so much better to take a wish, establish an actionable plan and achieve your goals. This moves you from the Christmas mindset to the take charge, successful mindset.

The present really is a present because it is a gift, waiting to be unwrapped, for however we want to use it.

Ryan
    Signature
    Ryan Biddulph helps you to be a successful blogger with his courses, manuals and blog at Blogging From Paradise
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11338492].message }}
      Originally Posted by ryanbiddulph View Post

Hi Ged3,

I wake up with a gift daily; it's the moment.

This is the gift we all have right now. I appreciate the wishes on this list, but the report is in your mind, as is the 10K list in the mind of the Warrior, and so on, and so forth.

Wishing works fine. Works so much better to take a wish, establish an actionable plan and achieve your goals. This moves you from the Christmas mindset to the take charge, successful mindset.

The present really is a present because it is a gift, waiting to be unwrapped, for however we want to use it.

Ryan
      Hi Ryan,

yes but it all starts with a dream or inspiration - then you work on a plan of action to achieve your dream.

Best Regards
      Ged
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11338633].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    Taking the question at face value...answer seems rather simple for a dreamer:

6-7 figures of never-ending, truly passive......income.

If you are going to dream - dream big!
    Signature
    Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world changes forever for that one dog
    Live life like someone left the gate open
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11338628].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    $1 million dollars would be nice. This isn't a genie in a bottle thing is it, cause i dont want my wish to backfire on me LOL.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11340093].message }}
    Hi Randall,

$1 million would be great!

I think its good to have some positive thoughts - dreaming about something like that is wonderful.

Once we have our financial dreams we can start to make them come true!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11340112].message }}

Trending Topics