YouTube Journey To 20K Subscribers within 30 days - Starting today 20th march 2018

by Peppep
16 replies
Hi Warriorforum community

My name is Peppe! I am on a journey.

I already have an Facebook group called shopify dropshipping integrity since last 2 months with over 3k people and it's actually a success. Now, I would like to start a youtube journey to 20K subscribers within 30 days.

I actually have 0 Subs, because it's a fresh channel.

I started the channel with 0 views, 0 subs.

I will upload 1 Video per 2 days.

First video : Today 20th March 2018

I actually (20th March 2018) have :

Views : 0
Subs : 0
Views/Day : 0
Subs/Day : 0
Earnings : 0

Let's do it !
#2018 #20k #20th #days #journey #march #starting #subscribers #today #youtube
  • Profile picture of the author Peppep
    Will launch tonight 5:15pm est
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11331825].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alaicarich
    Can I know your channel's name? what type of video you are uploading in your channel? did you start marketing for your videos?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11331975].message }}
      Yes I will be adding it here when I have the 1st video uploaded it will be on shopify dropshipping we are doing over 120k month. and may also alter through affiliate marketing just this month over 2500 and digital marketing agency just over 20k with 4 clients. so various income streams! have video proof of going over everything so skepitcal people can see to ahah but I failed alot before i got here!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11331990].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tony LaRocco
    Cool, good luck buddy!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11332224].message }}
      hey thanks. I have just recovered from a bad ear infection. Was very bad that it was bleeding and couldn't hear.

Ok so I am back to the entrepreneur grind. my goal is to get to 20k subscribers starting from today 16.04.2018. First video will be uploaded on youtube.

Its about shopify dropshipping mainly. But also my team is working on my stores so I can focus on growing youtube and other ventures. I will be looking to create a physical brand from scratch. Either fund it completely, self fund it, or get investors in ( maybe go on dragons den or shark tank). or fund it with kickstarter and scale with my own money. Right now I am in the idea stage and searching for a problem. Maybe go in the coffee subscription business. Not sure yet. So I will be trying to revealing it on my channel.

So yes my goal now is to get as many as like minded entrepreneurs over to my channel and provide value to them.

I failed more times then I can count. But failure is what has led me to where I am. But it's not where you are now. It's where you are going that matters! Lets do this!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11347852].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Meaney
    This sounds awesome.

What's your max budget for this?

Good luck bro!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11332359].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alishba Malik
    This sounds awesome.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11332449].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alaicarich
    sound great to me. best of luck.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11332634].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jhon2
    good luck ..go ahead
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11334085].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chiedo
    Good luck. That's ambitious!

I'm on a journey to hit 1,000 subscribers in 30 days. Haha

Don't put me to shame.
    Signature
    HAVE A KILLER APP IDEA? We help entrepreneurs build their app ideas and websites. LEARN MORE.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11337345].message }}
      HAHA no worries... do what you can bud... again 20k sub is my goal. who knows if I hit it keep going. I have just recovered from a bad ear infection. Was very bad that it was bleeding and couldn't hear.

Ok so I am back to the entrepreneur grind. my goal is to get to 20k subscribers starting from today 16.04.2018. First video will be uploaded on youtube.

Its about shopify dropshipping mainly. But also my team is working on my stores so I can focus on growing youtube and other ventures. I will be looking to create a physical brand from scratch. Either fund it completely, self fund it, or get investors in ( maybe go on dragons den or shark tank). or fund it with kickstarter and scale with my own money. Right now I am in the idea stage and searching for a problem. Maybe go in the coffee subscription business. Not sure yet. So I will be trying to revealing it on my channel.

So yes my goal now is to get as many as like minded entrepreneurs over to my channel and provide value to them.

I failed more times then I can count. But failure is what has led me to where I am. But it's not where you are now. It's where you are going that matters! Lets do this!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11347859].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11343273].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nick Million
    Following with interest, good luck to you!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11343609].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author realArpanMondal
    20K Subscribers within 30 days was not a very easy task for me. Best of luck to you. Go ahead
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11345090].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author salegurus
    Looks like Peppep has left the building folks....
    Probably too busy spending his 120K monthly income...
    Signature
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

― George Carlin
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11347636].message }}

Trending Topics