Want suggestions for my guys...

36 replies
Hello Guys....
I am new to warrior forum and this is my first post...

I have newly launched website...
Website is designed specifically for Dentists of the world for all the dental books... They can Download any Dental books from this platform.... In short its a free Dental Library....

Now I want to monetize my website.... Want suggestion from where can I start and what will be best options for such new website with traffic of around 500-800 unique visitors daily with 2000-3000 page views daily...

Thanks...
#guys #suggestions
  • Profile picture of the author savidge4
    you should have developed the site as a membership site.. monthly fee for access to the large library.

BUT, you are beyond that.. I would focus on Dental CE ( Continued Education ) courses and the like. You already have the reference material.. so the best pair would be education.

Hope that Helps!
    Signature
    Success is an ACT not an idea
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11389841].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
      Originally Posted by savidge4 View Post

I would focus on Dental CE ( Continued Education ) courses and the like. You already have the reference material.. so the best pair would be education.!
      I would think that any Continued Education would need to be accredited to be of any value. Otherwise it's no different than taking a Udemy course.

Just something to consider.
      Signature

"He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11390026].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author savidge4
        Accredited... Im not a Dentist.. but looking at: https://www.ada.org/~/media/ADA/Advo...tinuing_ed.pdf one sees that the required courses really are not to advance your understanding of being a better dentist... So finding a pay for course program that offers affiliate commission for topics to help a Dentist learn and do things better I would say is a good option. Accredited simply is not needed.

But now knowing the OP is ACTUALLY a dentist.. he would know what Dentist's need and use. So becoming a online source for Dentist supplies ( Yes I understand this is not " Passive " ) seems like a very viable option. think basically a medical supply store specifically for dentist.
        Signature
        Success is an ACT not an idea
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11390880].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Dencyclopedia
      its free library sir.... i don't want to take any membership charges from dentists..... And also I am also Dentist.... So is there any way of getting passive income from this website.... If you permit than i can send you website url so that you can come to know that what kind of website it is and what can be done.... Thanks....
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11390059].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jason Kanigan
    Think conceptually about what you want and what you've got here.

You need not only traffic, but the right kind of traffic. You want dentists, right? You want to know that you HAVE dentists visiting. Not, for example, dental students. Totally different group of people, with different hopes, dreams, resources etc.

Some choices for converting visitors into revenue:

1. The 'course' idea. Not bad, but you have to create or get that course from somewhere. Also it needs to be accredited as noted, or it has far less perceived value. Watch for seasonality in your revenue if you do this...if the sales tend to come in at one or two points of the year, you should offer something else to even that out during the other times.

2. Capture the lead with an email opt in. You give them something in exchange for this opt in. Then you can continue to market to them via email. This gets them off the website as the sales platform, which is useful because what if they only visit once? Then you'd have lost that lead forever. On your email list, you can keep messaging them.

What do you email them about? Maybe courses, to hit them when the time is right. They might not have the money on their first visit, or it may not be the correct moment.

Maybe things dentists like and value. Vacations, toys, luxuries and luxury experiences. Maybe dental tools. I personally would stay away from that one, though, as it's likely a wholesaler will always be able to offer a better price. No, I like the luxuries: high ticket, big commission to you, and you're getting the offer in front of them in an unexpected location--you stand out and there aren't a bunch of competitors sitting around jawing. Presentation in isolation is important.

You'll have to learn more about your target market here, but I'm sure this one is pretty well documented. You can always survey your visitors to find out who they are and what they want.

3. Ads on the site that lead your target market to an affiliate offer. The downside is you lose the lead: it's "one and done" unlike the email capture strategy. On the other hand, you get them in the heat of the moment and if the offer is proven to convert well on...well, not warm: shall we say, tepid traffic...then it could be a hit.

The key here is not just building traffic but in knowing WHO that traffic is made up of. If you get dental students instead of established dentists, that's fine--but wouldn't you like to know that so you can target the right offers to them?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11390043].message }}
      Thanks a lot sir for such detailed explanation....

Right now i am targeting facebook dental groups and get most of the traffic from there... I can assure you that 90% of the traffic is dentist only.... So i think i am getting targeted audience only....

By proffession i am dentist only...

So i want to know that how can i monetise my website for some passive income... i can send you url of my website for better understanding of what actually my website is and how can we work on it...

Thanks...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11390061].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jason Kanigan
        Originally Posted by Dencyclopedia View Post

Thanks a lot sir for such detailed explanation....

Right now i am targeting facebook dental groups and get most of the traffic from there... I can assure you that 90% of the traffic is dentist only.... So i think i am getting targeted audience only....

By proffession i am dentist only...

So i want to know that how can i monetise my website for some passive income... i can send you url of my website for better understanding of what actually my website is and how can we work on it...

Thanks...
        Use the Quote button so people know who you're reply to, OK :-)

Since you know you have dentists...and you are a dentist...what do dentists WANT?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11390062].message }}
          Use the Quote button so people know who you're reply to, OK :-)

Since you know you have dentists...and you are a dentist...what do dentists WANT?
          Sorry sir... But I am new to this forum... so don't know how to use quote button....

Anyway dentist usually want different dental materials and products.... But i think at place where free dental books are available... what will attract them....
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11390064].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author affmarketer101
    1. Affiliate marketing
    2. Adsense
    They are the best in your case.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11390087].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rose Anderson
    A course on how to do dental work etc. would have to be accredited.

But what if you added material on how to market a dental business? There are a lot of dentists who are skilled in their field but don't know how to bring in new patients.

Rose
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11390114].message }}
      A course on how to do dental work etc. would have to be accredited.

But what if you added material on how to market a dental business? There are a lot of dentists who are skilled in their field but don't know how to bring in new patients.

Rose
      Thank you sir for your reply....
      Actually i am very much new in this field.... as you suggested about "how to market a dental business?"
      how can i incorporate that in my website??? will you please elaborate...
      thanks...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11390117].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Houndlander
    In this case, affiliate marketing & Adsense are the best options.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11390490].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author salsym

Hello Guys....

Website is designed specifically for Dentists of the world for all the dental books... They can Download any Dental books from this platform.... In short its a free Dental Library....

Now I want to monetize my website.... Want suggestion from where can I start and what will be best options for such new website with traffic of around 500-800 unique visitors daily with 2000-3000 page views daily...

Thanks...
    I will suggest that you build a proper landing page with a proper email marketing company (like get response). Then try bing ads for your landing page targeting dentists and then start your email campaigns via autoresponders. message me if you don't know how to do that. I will try my best to help you...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11390572].message }}
      Thanks sir.... Have messaged you...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11390650].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa

Hello Guys....

Thanks...
    Instead of making it free, charge money..

I guess you could try ads, or maybe find dental product supplies to see if they want to advertise
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11390666].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Shubho C
    Hey,

You can provide some books for free, while others can be kept in a paid section (recommended). Alternatively you can go for a completely membership driven website.

You should start running ads on your website. Register with Google to begin so.

Start reaching out to pharma businesses to allow them run ads on your website.

You should definitely start email marketing as you already have an engaged audience. Capture their email using an opt in page and then start circulating a newsletter to these people on a regular basis. You could promote ads in this newsletter.

When you are prepared to go advanced, try to create your own course and promote it through email marketing and advertising.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11390906].message }}
      Hey,

You can provide some books for free, while others can be kept in a paid section (recommended). Alternatively you can go for a completely membership driven website.

You should start running ads on your website. Register with Google to begin so.

You should definitely start email marketing as you already have an engaged audience. Capture their email using an opt in page and then start circulating a newsletter to these people on a regular basis. You could promote ads in this newsletter.

When you are prepared to go advanced, try to create your own course and promote it through email marketing and advertising.
      Thanks sir for your suggestions....
      reaching out to pharma is not possible as its new website....
      regarding google... I have tried for adsense for some reason they have rejected my website... Can you please guide me to how to successfully apply for adsense...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11396854].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jessica Ambos
    My advise for you is to hire an expert who can help you drive traffic to your site, market it and keep people coming in. People with those skills can be found at Onlinejobs.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11390910].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ryanbiddulph
    If you give away free eBooks consider advertising revenue, selling sponsored posts, and yep, offering premium eBooks that are beefed up aka longer than the freebies. A few ideas to get you started.
    Signature
    Ryan Biddulph helps you to be a successful blogger with his courses, manuals and blog at Blogging From Paradise
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11392381].message }}
      If you give away free eBooks consider advertising revenue, selling sponsored posts, and yep, offering premium eBooks that are beefed up aka longer than the freebies. A few ideas to get you started.
      Thanks sir for your inputs...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11396856].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mjaco
    I did a search at Google for "affiliate program for dentists"
    There could be products you can offer to your visitors.
    Signature

Earn Easy Commissions 100% FREE. Grow Your Sales?
    Private message me so I can coach you for free

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11393160].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nabeelzahid
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11395322].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
      Originally Posted by nabeelzahid View Post

I think you missed this: "I have newly launched website..."

Pharma's interest in advertising on his site? Sadly, less than none.
      Signature

"He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11395409].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nazreenmdaud
    One of the option you can consider is, to start a blog and learn SEO (search engine optimization). You can also outsource SEO expert to help you quicken your process to get the numbers you need to your site. Do note, that this method gives you organic searches. In my opinion, organic searches beat other methods out there. The only downside is, you have to grow the site for at least a few months before you can see results.

Consistency and patience is key.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11395505].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Excel Fields
    You'd definitely need a lot of content but you definitely could flip this into a lead source to offer dentists Marketing Services and coaching. All Dentists want to know how to get more patients don't they? Why
    did you start the site in the first place? What's your end goal/motivation?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11396514].message }}
      You'd definitely need a lot of content but you definitely could flip this into a lead source to offer dentists Marketing Services and coaching. All Dentists want to know how to get more patients don't they? Why
      did you start the site in the first place? What's your end goal/motivation?
      Main goal or motive behind this site is to help all dentist who can not buy all the books of dentistry as i am also dentist.... and with doing so alongside with this i want to earn some revenue also...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11396858].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Philip Prince
    I believe that in order to increase traffic to your site you should first look at sites that are more established than yours, or that you admire, use sites like Alexa to reverse engineer where they get their traffic from, use these same traffic sources.

About the issue of how to monitise this site, sign up to affiliate programs like click bank or market health or any other that are related to your niche, choose the best selling products in the dental field, do review on them and also put banner ads of the same on your site.

Also build an email list so as to create traffic for all your new articles and product you want to sell, when you publish a new article send it to your email list too so you can increase traffic. Also outsource posting of your articles to dental forums every time you have new ones.

Glad to be of service.
    Signature
    Having trouble building an online business?I have free coaching that will help you make your first dollar online Private message me for your 100% free coaching.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11396720].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author appshake
    Consider using adsense at first, it's the easiest way to start. after that you can start making connections to affiliate networks to customize your ads and monetize them more efficiently.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11396787].message }}
      Consider using adsense at first, it's the easiest way to start. after that you can start making connections to affiliate networks to customize your ads and monetize them more efficiently.
      I have applied for adsense... but dont know why they rejected my website... can you guide me how to successfully join adsense without rejection...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11396862].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bluedaysz
    Drop in some ads most likely. Do you have the lead generation going? If you have the e-mail list, you can think of something with it too.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11412268].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SeanDezoysa
    Main thing I'll say is give massive value up front. Teach them how to draw new clients from the web. Go into detail about each one of your proficiencies.

Do this well and some will want to give you value right back!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11438490].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author career123
    You need to use adsense and use google ads to get into a good shape.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11441525].message }}

Trending Topics