Substitute for Clickfunnels? Ecom and Amarketing

27 replies
Enlighten me people

What is the best substitute for clickfunnels and how hard would it be to set up something similar?

I'm really into eCom and Affiliate marketing, mainly affiliate marketing.

Is wordpress with thrive the best way to go? Builderall? Some other underground method?

I'd love to know. (getting ready for the cold winter of clickfunnel-less-ness)

Thank you!.
#amarketing #clickfunnels #ecom #substitute
  • Profile picture of the author RoyChan
    I suggest you to take a good look at Builderall. It's going places this month, as they are relaunching their platform on July 27th.
    Signature
    Launch Plan: Watch Me Build A Business From Zero To 5k Per Month
    https://5kpm.com/​​​
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11396019].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Reddevil007
      Originally Posted by RoyChan View Post

I suggest you to take a good look at Builderall. It's going places this month, as they are relaunching their platform on July 27th.
      Their pricing structure seems very affordable and interesting
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11396217].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author RoyChan
        Originally Posted by Reddevil007 View Post

Their pricing structure seems very affordable and interesting
        yes, simple structure.
        Signature
        Launch Plan: Watch Me Build A Business From Zero To 5k Per Month
        https://5kpm.com/​​​
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11396288].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author telsave
    I would certainly have a look at mydotcommerce dot com slash members they offer a number of sales funnels and it is free to join I hear good things about them and Paul Lynch the owner
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11397008].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author maxsi
    There are many clickbank offers with one-time payments

Yes wordpress
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11397888].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Barbara Dingwall
    What about the storeless builder that was recently launched?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11398037].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SiteNameSales
    Instabuilder is a popular and inexpensive product you can find on Clickbank.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11398050].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnVianny
    Start from SIMPLEST THINGS.

It seems you're a beginner. Why instantly asking for complicated tools?

For most of the things you need an autoresponder and a simple landing page builder like Leadpages.

Even a simple autoresponder. i mean you don't need boolean conditions etc.

If you're just building your list.

The problems are not the tools: the problem is THE STRATEGY
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11398085].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author salsym
    Originally Posted by Pablo Visconti View Post

Enlighten me people

What is the best substitute for clickfunnels and how hard would it be to set up something similar?

Is wordpress with thrive the best way to go? Builderall? Some other underground method?

Thank you!.
    Any particular reason for you to be searching for an alternative to ClickFunnels? I like ClickFunnels. However, earlier I have used leadpages also and thats also ok. I am a fan of WordPress and all my blogs are on WordPress platform. WordPress according to me is the best content management platform.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11398213].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bestAd
    Clickfunnels is mainly for your own product.

If you are mainly into affiliate marketing, you can use WordPress
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11398315].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kevin Williamson
    Hey Pablo, your question is too broad :0)

Clickfunnels does so many different things...

Give us a 1-2-3 of what you want to achieve and the warriors can give you specific answers.

Build a list?
    Build a blog?
    Build a membership?
    An eComm store?

@JohnVianny already said it. What's your Strategy?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11398502].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Pablo Visconti
      Originally Posted by Kevin Williamson View Post

Hey Pablo, your question is too broad :0)

Clickfunnels does so many different things...

Give us a 1-2-3 of what you want to achieve and the warriors can give you specific answers.

Build a list?
      Build a blog?
      Build a membership?
      An eComm store?

@JohnVianny already said it. What's your Strategy?
      Yeah so sorry!

So, mainly i'm doing squeeze pages, optin forms and thank you pages. Short answer: List building

The thing is, i downloaded a share funnel that is several pages long, and they're all hosted on clickfunnels, so yeah...

Also, maybe have some funnels for some ecom products, why not.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11399650].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kevin Williamson
        OK, don't shut down Clickfunnels straight away. If you want full control get something like WordPress with OptimizePress, and then create a copy of your existing funnels into the new environment before shutting down your CF account.

It'll be a little more work setting up WP, but it means that you won't lose your work later on. OP has good integration with most autoresponders, and you can hook up with payment systems for your own products if you start to get adventurous.

There are definitely better alternatives for building swanky blogs, but if it's sales pages with compatibility you want, WP + OP is a solid option.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11399752].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lynn Swayze
    I love Thrive Themes + Wordpress + ActiveCampaign + PayKickstart.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11398816].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Paul Merit
    There are only 2 serious alternatives to Clickfunnels. The first is Convertri (awesome) and the second is Thrive Themes. I use all 3 but it depends on what you are trying to achieve which will depend on which one is right for you .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11399355].message }}
      Originally Posted by Paul Merit View Post

There are only 2 serious alternatives to Clickfunnels. The first is Convertri (awesome) and the second is Thrive Themes. I use all 3 but it depends on what you are trying to achieve which will depend on which one is right for you .
      Thrive theme is calling out to me... will have to check it out, definitely
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11399651].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author toysoldier80
    What made you want to need a substitute for clickfunnels?

Clickfunnels is a great way to gain some really targeted buyers who will most likely not ask for a refund or anything like that after purchasing your program.

I am not to familiar with amarketing so maybe thats why i can help you as much. Maybe clickfunnels are becoming outdated but I happened to think they were a great resource for both purchaser and buyer. Is there something going on that is making them extinct?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11399675].message }}
      Originally Posted by toysoldier80 View Post

What made you want to need a substitute for clickfunnels?

Clickfunnels is a great way to gain some really targeted buyers who will most likely not ask for a refund or anything like that after purchasing your program.

I am not to familiar with amarketing so maybe thats why i can help you as much. Maybe clickfunnels are becoming outdated but I happened to think they were a great resource for both purchaser and buyer. Is there something going on that is making them extinct?
      What made me need a substitute i'm going to have to say is the price. Not promoting clickfunnels directly, and i'm not sure it was a mistake or not. Probably yes, but then again, everyone is promoting clickfunnels online.

Nothing is making them go extinct or anything. At this poing, i need to keep clickfunnels to not take a huge hit, i think it's the same with a lot of people.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11400078].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tecHead
    Originally Posted by Pablo Visconti View Post

Enlighten me people

Thank you!.
    I guess it would greatly depend on what you're attempting to accomplish with the chosen tool...

For instance... CF is known for building out funnels; (which can make it easier to get landing pages approved for ads). Personally, I think its a tad bit bulky and use Kartra (now) myself.

Kartra holds a (significant) price tag, as well... but, it justifies better with me than CF would. (I use CF for/with a Client).

It was mentioned that a WP/OP (wordpress & optimizepress) combo is good as a much less expensive option... and this can prove to be true, (I love WP/OP)... only thing is, to build out a complete funnel, (marketing and sales), it takes forever to put everything in place.

Yet, you maintain a higher level of deep control; (which.. when in a hurry; and it seems like we're always in a hurry in today's marketplace; can be a PITA).

With a CF, (or in my case Kartra), a lot of the core building blocks of funnels are plug-n-play pre-built in the system(s); (which is what you're really paying for). This tends to make building out funnels exponentially faster without a loss of efficiency. In my case, I get even more efficiency; (as I don't have to remember every piece - its mapped out for me).

Now, I'm looking to incorporate Kartra/WP/OP * Zapier... which to me is everything needed to rapidly build out funnel after funnel... which leads to mo' money, mo' money.
    Signature
    Learn Everything You Need to Know About CryptoCurrencies
    Automation is the primary conduit to successful relaxation
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11400599].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author amuro
    Hi Pablo,

If I am promoting info products, I will choose Optimize Press since I have stuck with them since 2012.

For landing pages, salesletters and membership sites.

But for my blog and e-commerce sites, I will choose Ink Themes.

Ink Themes are like Moto Themes and the founders of both these are Indians who used to be associated with Theme Forest.

But one thing I really like about Ink Themes is they have over like 20 free themes that you can use for your blog and e-commerce store.

Though free comes with limited functions as compared to paid ones.

Like limited image sliders and uneditable watermarks on the page footer etc.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11401191].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author srhudson
    I personally use Thrive. It's been pretty amazing so far. I've also used ClickFunnels, but the price tag was just too much for me. Yeah, it's a great program, but I learned my lesson long ago that having all of your assets in somebody else's "house" is bad news. If ClickFunnels should ever go down or under, what would happen to all of the sites you had hosted there? I like to be in control of my assets, thus the reason I have my own VPS hosting and do everything myself.

I'm actually putting together a free video tutorial soon going into detail about how to create similar funnels with Thrive. PM me if you would like to see it.

My final thoughts on Thrive: their tutorials are extensive and the Thrive University about marketing in general can be very helpful. They also have a great community of people who answer many questions I have had.

If you decide on Thrive, I suggest purchasing "All Our Products" that way you get all of their great plugins as well as access to the University.

Best Wishes!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11401416].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Reddevil007
      Originally Posted by srhudson View Post

I personally use Thrive. It's been pretty amazing so far. I've also used ClickFunnels, but the price tag was just too much for me. Yeah, it's a great program, but I learned my lesson long ago that having all of your assets in somebody else's "house" is bad news. If ClickFunnels should ever go down or under, what would happen to all of the sites you had hosted there? I like to be in control of my assets, thus the reason I have my own VPS hosting and do everything myself.

I'm actually putting together a free video tutorial soon going into detail about how to create similar funnels with Thrive. PM me if you would like to see it.

My final thoughts on Thrive: their tutorials are extensive and the Thrive University about marketing in general can be very helpful. They also have a great community of people who answer many questions I have had.

If you decide on Thrive, I suggest purchasing "All Our Products" that way you get all of their great plugins as well as access to the University.

Best Wishes!
      Spot on advice and I am going to start doing something similar...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11419122].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author newton
    OptimizePress is great if you want full control and to host everything yourself.

But ClickFunnels is just so easy to use and perfect for funnels and list building. I'm fairly new to it but finding it very simple and the pages look great.
    Signature
    Check Out My Blog For Affiliate Marketing Tips => Click Here <=

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11402248].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jessicad0505
    Thank you for the valuable information.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11405176].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11407177].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ray Erdmann
      Originally Posted by eslima55 View Post

I use Royalty Funnels
      How big of an email list can one have when using RF?

1,000?
      5,000?
      10,000?

I looked over their site and didn't see any mention of this!
      Signature

"Whether you think you can or not...you'll always be 100% right!" |

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11413805].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mark4
    Getresponse is way better than Click funnels ... and it is much cheaper too..Highly recommended..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11416707].message }}

Trending Topics