Article Marketing - Interview with Joshua Spaulding. He Shares a Money Making Site.

by milan
4 replies
This Friday I've had the privilege to interview Joshua Spaulding the author of a best selling book about article marketing.
He shares article marketing advice, and:
something he doesn't share in his book, something which people hate to share:
the exact url of a little site which years later still earns (about $300 per month on Adsense) from just some articles submitted to article directories:

Direct link to the interview:

http://www.automaticarticlesubmitter...minterview.pdf
#article #article marketing #interview #joshua #making #marketing #money #shares #site #spaulding
  • Profile picture of the author CherylJohnson
    I read the interview and outside of posting a couple of links...there was not true value offered...

I think it would have been a good thing to give a tip or two on the actual process instead of just "I'm great...look at my links"

Just my humble point of view
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1375984].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author milan
    Cheryl, I'm sure he shared "a tip or two" or a bit more, but you're entitled for your opinion. The interview took one hour of his time, we couldn't cover everything.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1376922].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jamesyoung0920
    I agree, one hour of chat or interview will not cover everything. As there are many things and topics to be discussed. Anyway, I found the link for automatic article submitter and I think the software is pretty good. I can't wait what other people would have to say about this tool.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1389529].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dreamer111
    its good but it takes lots of time.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1517729].message }}

Trending Topics