If You Wrestle with Doubt, You NEED to Read this FREE eBook!

6 replies
We've all been there, right? We struggle to make even a dollar on the internet, and then we do!

Yay!

But then nothing.

The problem is, we believe all the hype and expect it to come easy, but it doesn't, does it?

The learning curve is actually pretty high, and during that process it is only natural to start to doubt that it is even possible to make money this way.

If you are struggling, and doubt is keeping you from moving forward, then this ebook should be just the ticket!

http://fivebucksaday.com/download/shattering-the-myth.zip

Enjoy!
#doubt #ebook #free #read #wrestle
  • Profile picture of the author moneycoach123
    I read it. Actually pretty inspirational about how all of those successful businesses were told that it would not work. I guess you need the gumption to go forward with your dreams...even if that means you are all alone. :rolleyes:
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1385831].message }}
    • Well I strongly agree on using your time productively. Some people think I have a time fetish as I have some things mapped down to the minute. But its all about productivity. If you are not using your time productively, in my books you are losing money.

The major thing you can do to become more productive is to increase your typing speed. You'll be surprised at much more you get accomplished when you type above 60 words per minute. That two fingered chicken pecking just does not cut it.

The best way I have found to increase your typing speed is Mavis Beacon teaches typing. Yes that is right a simple cheap piece of software like Mavis beacon teaches typing used 20 minutes a day will vastly increase your typing speed and you will be shocked at how much more productive you become.

Just my thoughts,

Ben
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1385896].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johnyeo90
    I take it now..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1401585].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chadisa
    Great quick pick me up
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1451701].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 2d0k
    Downloading it now.. Thank you.
    Signature
    World News | Hasta La Victoria Siempre! | Website Hosting Cost
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1473226].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sony_isser
    Great Book, anyone can stay motivated after reading it. Thanks a lot.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1565601].message }}

Trending Topics