Best award winner company in the field of online money making 2008

3 replies
I'm also thankful to your executive Mr. Mike and Ms. Dana for their live chat support, they solved most of my query. Yesterday I got the payment transferred in my bank account, in just 24hrs. My earning for this month is $216, but I'm gonna work hard to make it $1000+ for coming month. I recommend this Home Job site to everyone who want to do online data entry typing job at home or from anywhere

ONLINE DATA ENTRY JOBS - www.365jobs4u.com Scam Free Site.
Do online Data Entry Jobs for more than 50 International companies directly on their working server. Offer available worldwide. Work in the comfort of your home. A Genuine Typing Job from worlds best home based business provider. Work Free before you register. Earn a guaranteed $5000 p.m. Payment Proof Available.
Visit Us at www.365jobs4u.com Call us at +91-9377944133
#2008 #award #company #field #making #money #online #winner
  • Profile picture of the author djarchi
    Thanks for sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[148672].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author surecash10
      Thanks for this great information about this genuine data entry work at home site.
      I know 90% of the data entry sites are scams but i do beleive there are also genuine sites somewhere. because if there is no genuine there cant be counterfeit.
      Thanks for this great info, please if anyone else knows of other geuine data entry work at home sites dont hesitate to let eveyone in this forum know
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[299242].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author surecash10
        :confused:Hi,
        At first i welcome your recommended site and gave it a try. i tell you the truth it was a scam site ie the site you wrote about that was the best award winner company in the field of online money making 2008 I subscribed to them,they confirmed that my payment was received and sent a mail with my access to members area but my username and password was locked. i was now asked to download,fill,scanned and send an agreement document along with my national ID,passports,etc to them before they will unlock my username and password, which i did and i have written to them time and again most of the mails would return back to me undelivered and up till now they have not replied me niether have they unlocked my access to members area, even when i tried their live chat no body speaks to me, and all their phone numbers are not working , as i am writing now, i just tried the particular phone no you wrote in your ads +91-9377944133 and it says its switched off.
        Please fellow warriors the advise from most warriors concerning most data entry sites is true, please avoid this site so that you will not be scammed like me, and make enough research before ever trying any other one if you must or better still kindly take the advise of fellow warriors by avoiding data entry and trying information marketing, affiliate, advertisiement e.t.c
        Many regards,
        CLEVER.
        Originally Posted by surecash10 View Post

Thanks for this great information about this genuine data entry work at home site.
        I know 90% of the data entry sites are scams but i do beleive there are also genuine sites somewhere. because if there is no genuine there cant be counterfeit.
        Thanks for this great info, please if anyone else knows of other geuine data entry work at home sites dont hesitate to let eveyone in this forum know
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[456621].message }}

Trending Topics