How To Get Money From Yahoo Answers

19 replies
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I wanted to give something back so for anyone who...
  • Wants more traffic to their website
  • Wants to make more money
  • Wants a step-by-step plan
This is for you...
Leveraging Yahoo Answers For Traffic And Cash

#answers #money #yahoo
  • Profile picture of the author monitorit
    much appreciated. Will read this afternoon and give you some feedback as im well into yahoo answers at present but yet to make a sale evan though i have some best answers!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1528846].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mmcintosh
    Thank you I just downloaded the guide. I don't know much about yahoo answers but it sounds interesting so far. Thanks again and have a good christmas.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1528904].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Craig Zimbrowski
      Thanks for the guide! Yahoo answers is a good place to market your business, if you are an expert on the area, you can build recognition, possible traffic, links and sales.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1529006].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author jonoman1
        Cool ebook. Just make sure you guys don't start spamming yahoo answers like crazy or your account can be suspended.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1529335].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author rockstar99
          Originally Posted by jonoman1 View Post

Cool ebook. Just make sure you guys don't start spamming yahoo answers like crazy or your account can be suspended.
          I agree. There is a right way and a wrong way to use yahoo answers. The wrong way can get you immediate success but it can also get your account banned. I'm checking this out. Thank you!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1529410].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TheDebtEliminator
    Thank You for sharing

This is a great eBook that is 101-pages long

It lays out all the nessary information to use and make money from Yahoo Anseres

All the Best
    Signature
    Freedom from Credit Debt for All in USA … Credit cards, medical bills, student loans, etc. .................... Plus your credit scores at the bureau can be raised when your debt relief is completed.

This is available for individuals with more than 10-K of debt and only by phone to start your debt analysis ... PM Me Your Phone Number and best times to call.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1659809].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joe Benjamin
    Thank you my friend.

You have one of the best, most comprehensible guides
    on Yahoo Answers out there, and it's free.

Can't beat that. You should consider selling it. I know I
    would
    Signature
    **How I FLIPPED $80 into $690 Pure Profit With ONE EASY Method...2 to 3x Per Week...Only 30 Minutes Per Day (and how YOU can COPY my RESULTS, too!) **CLICK HERE FOR VERIFIED VIDEO PROOF**
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1659824].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sizzler_chetan
    Lemme give it a read.. thanks for the share
    Signature

~Chetan
    A very late entrant to Warrior Forums.. been on every other webmaster forum since years!
    SEO Hyd SEO Services!

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1659849].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Peter Nguyen
      wow 101 pages on yahoo answers... this i gotta see =D

How much of your traffic comes from Yahoo answers?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1660074].message }}
  • Thanks alot. Just red it and it´s great stuff.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1660186].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nazhuz
    never thought yahoo answer can make money! great share!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1719331].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zackick
    hey jeffdean
    i have download it and reading as i find the info really guide me well as i use the yahoo answer but not sure how to use it. From the first page i read the is detailed explain.

Thank for sharing man.

Cheer
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1730009].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author neno
    Just downloaded this and going to read it now. Yahoo answers is a great way to make money, you need to use it right way though. Thanks for sharing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1775511].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author spaidy
    its serius sir?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1778338].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MiraReynaWhite
    Hi 10 simple Steps Get Money From Yahoo Answerse
    1.Select your niche
    2.Join yahoo anwers community.
    3.Choose your category and expertise
    3.Create a profile.Put your name,email, for them to contact you,a signature file or a simple optin form for your website.
    4.Participate in group discussion.Answer question relevantly.Earn a lot of points for doing this.
    5.Be polite and helpful in answering question.
    6.The most important thing in answering community question is by researching through major search engines.
    Example question in community...How to gain traffic to my site? Copy and paste it in google or yahoo search "How to gain traffic to my site?"it will give you many results.
    This is the best technique you can use.
    7.It does not mean you copy the results.Just read,digest,empower,rewrite and you can give quotes or put your reference in answering the question.
    8.Do this one to two weeks.This is your minimum requirement to start with on your way to making money online using yahoo answers community.
    9.Get an affiliate product you can offer,endorsed,or your own website landing page or optin form. 10.Then continue to answer questions.Gain good credibility,Expand your network.

More relevant answers means credibility,credibility means your getting more network friends/business partners,business partners means website traffic,And website/product confidence and traffic means continues money flow....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1952073].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mark Blaze
      Originally Posted by MiraReynaWhite View Post

9.Get an affiliate product you can offer,endorsed,or your own website landing page or optin form. 10.Then continue to answer questions.Gain good credibility,Expand your network.
      PLR works great for those site's and is normally quicker and cheap! Good list building tool

Mark Blaze
      Signature
      Aweber BONUS! <- Email Marketing At It's Best!
      The Best Spinner BONUS!<- Article Spinning Made 110% Easier!
      Unique Article Wizard BONUS! <- 2000+ Backlinks + Traffic With Each Article!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1965033].message }}

Trending Topics