I Earned $50,000 in 6 days without a list, FREE instructions

79 replies
Hi Guys,

Yep, that's what I earned in 6 days, no bull, no list of any kind, in fact I was that dumb I never even had a squeeze page/landing page to take the email address of my customers.

Get my FREE E-Book and 15 part video course at Cash In Days I will show you proof of earnings.

Thanks

Micky
#earn money online #home based business #online business #work from home
  • Profile picture of the author Dean Martin
    Originally Posted by MickYoung View Post

Hi Guys,

Yep, that's what I earned in 6 days, no bull, no list of any kind, in fact I was that dumb I never even had a squeeze page/landing page to take the email address of my customers.

Get my FREE E-Book and 15 part video course at Cash In Days I will show you proof of earnings.

Thanks

Micky
    Post #1 and you're showing us $10,000 a day earnings??? You've won me over... I'm sure I'll be buying from you... whatever it takes to help you and "Amanda who I am marrying in October 2010. We are honeymooning in the Maldives and cannot wait, 2 weeks in a water bungalow, all inclusive for a fortnight "

I can't wait to see the pics....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1654910].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author indyonline
    I'll have to check it out. There a lot of people that claim this can be done but most are crap. I'll check this out though. hopefully its a real one. cheers.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1654918].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mr. Enthusiastic
    Mick, you need to black out the customer names to protect their privacy. You should do that and re-upload the screenshots immediately, unless each of those people has authorized your release of their purchase details.

Chris
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1655583].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sergiu FUNIERU
    Thank you. The book was interesting and I learned about some interesting websites.

From the main post I understand there was a 15-part video course.

Could you tell me, please, where is the download link for the videos?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1655704].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mywebwork
    Wow Mick I'm impressed!

50K in 6 days working 3 hours per day - thats nearly 2800.00 per hour!

50K without needing to learn to assemble a decent website or needing to hire a web designer (unless one of the keys to your phenomenal success was to have an 8 point blue font on a black background).

And you made it back in December 2008, at least according to the "proof" you've shown (which as Chris has pointed out blatantly shows the names of your customers). By now you must be making at least 5 grand an hour!

But I see you still economize by having your "Who is Mick Young" blog on blogspot instead of your own host. I guess even when you make over 3 million bucks a year you still need to count your pennies!

Welcome to the forum Mick, can't wait to see your next post! Perhaps you'll have found the secret to eternal youth, if so I could really use some of that ASAP!

:rolleyes:

Bill
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1655778].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author arissa
      Originally Posted by mywebwork View Post

Wow Mick I'm impressed!

50K in 6 days working 3 hours per day - thats nearly 2800.00 per hour!

50K without needing to learn to assemble a decent website or needing to hire a web designer (unless one of the keys to your phenomenal success was to have an 8 point blue font on a black background).

And you made it back in December 2008, at least according to the "proof" you've shown (which as Chris has pointed out blatantly shows the names of your customers). By now you must be making at least 5 grand an hour!

But I see you still economize by having your "Who is Mick Young" blog on blogspot instead of your own host. I guess even when you make over 3 million bucks a year you still need to count your pennies!

Welcome to the forum Mick, can't wait to see your next post! Perhaps you'll have found the secret to eternal youth, if so I could really use some of that ASAP!

:rolleyes:

Bill
      I think he has money becoz his main wesbite hosted in own domain & he use aweber for autoresponder.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1656223].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nksurf
    from what I've learn here..
    when someone tell you
    "there are 4 things you need to know"
    then I know there is 5 thing and that person isn't telling me
    So I have go figure it out.
    Signature

Thank you

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1655814].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Quattro
    What did you do? Rob a few banks?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1655946].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Nu
      Well, you definitely caught my attention and excitement. Considering your claim, I'm rooting for you. I intend to check this one out asap.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1656113].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author arissa
        How this guy made huge traffic to bring those traffics & convert to buyers who buy his collection of ebooks ..

Or he made that amount during that 6 days and stop with no sales? more post please .. if we PM u, u wont be able to reply since u have only 1 post
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1656211].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HowieHjones
    $50,000 in 6 days is very attractive title.
    I will read the book now. Thank you for your sharing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1656997].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shravandude
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1657152].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mr. Enthusiastic
    Summary:

I recommend that Warriors take advantage of Mick's free download here.

For the beginner, this is pretty close to a business plan in a box.

I like that it doesn't involve article writing, link wheels, social networking, blogging, video, interviews, or some of the other content building techniques that could overwhelm a newbie. Just a straightforward matchup of buyers to what they want to buy. No need to find outsourcers to get this done. (If people know how to do those other things, they can add them in to Mick's strategy.)

More experienced marketers should find a few twists they can apply. Mick does things a bit differently than the most popular Warrior Forum approaches. His report might well expand your horizons.

Detailed review:

Mick, I read your report and I have to say, I'm impressed.

I like that you start by introducing yourself and you clearly explain why you share this information.

I find it comforting when you keep saying "stay on track and you'll do fine." You include an occasional pep talk but the focus is on the task. I felt encouraged that your business is possible to replicate, with hard work. Nicely done.

The writing is easy to follow. But there's room for an editor to tighten it up and fix a few punctuation and grammar mistakes, especially the line about tangible digital downloads.

You clearly explain how you select your product.

You clearly explain how you select your vendors.

You clearly explain what dangerous category is likely to have rip-offs.
    You show how this business works for you.

For someone willing to do some work, this is enough to get started and "test the waters" inexpensively. If they like the business, you explain how to repeat the process with more products to build it up over time.

Here are my concerns.

The formatting is klunky with on overly large font. Even some simple graphic design would help. Look at the reviews here on the Warrior Forum and notice which ebooks are praised for their design.

Right now you don't even have page numbers or any header or footer with the name of the book. What if someone printed the book and the pages got scattered? They'd have no way to put it back together in the right order.

I like your suggestion that people start with one or two products and add more over time. That makes it inexpensive to begin, and any mistakes don't cost too much. However, that conflicts with the implication that other people will be able to match your sales volume in the first week.

You need to give some kind of indication of what's a realistic first month's profit for a new beginner. As you see many people are skeptical because of the high profit volume you mention. Just indicate how long you've been at this and what you think could be a startup pace for others.

For example if you made $1,000 your first month, that would be easier for people to feel is possible for them. Whatever that beginning number is, it would be better to start with that to reduce skepticism. You should also include what kind of advertising budget would be involved for this level of initial success.

For the US market you might need a disclaimer about how results will vary depending on the product, niche, promotion, level of hard work, etc. You can see that discussed here too, just search for the new FTC rules.

It would help to include some screenshots or examples of how you use eBay to identify hot sellers. You have a great walkthrough of the other techniques, but you just mention this one in passing.

You give examples with a particular product. Then you show sales totals. What's not clear is if all the sales were from that one product, or if that's from all the products you sell. This makes it more difficult for other people to predict what results they might get from one hot product.

It would really help the book to show your own online storefront for this product. That would let the reader follow the example all the way from the keyword research through to the profits. The person new to online marketing would not have any clue from your book how to properly design their sales page. If you want to have an all-inclusive introductory manual, you really need to address this topic.

With the Google screenshots, instead of showing how to sign up it would be more useful to show you picking the options for one of your campaigns.

Again, you must black out the buyer names in the book as well as the ad site.

For a beginner who hopes to grow their business, how can they make a realistic projection of the merchant account volume? I feel that you explained the problem but don't really explain how to come up with an accurate projection.

A summary checklist of the steps would be a useful way to end the book.

If you improved those things about the book, and put some disclaimers on your sales page, I think you'd have a beginner's guide that lots of people would be happy to buy and use. Your email confirmation is one of the friendliest welcome messages I've ever seen and I look forward to the other free information you promise. I hope to see you participate on the Warrior Forum and not get put off by the initial skepticism.

Chris
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1657708].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RDJLabs
    Wow... That's a good amount you got there! Going to check this out!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1660553].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author artistdaddy
      That's a hell of a great product review, Mr. Enthusiastic. If helps someone like me who is new to this forum to know the real value of a 'free offer'. Thanks to you guys
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1660658].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author liniclip
    good job making 2800$ per hour !!!!!!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1661359].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author naijapower
    Is this real and current? Your income proof shows dates of 2003.

We are in 2010. Is this scheme still viable in the present time cos what works or worked in 2003 make not get you anywhere in 2010
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1662182].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MickYoung
      Hi,

It is Dec 2008 not 2003 and yes it still works, and it will work as long as we have the internet.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1662279].message }}

Hi,

It is Dec 2008 not 2003 and yes it still works, and it will work as long as we have the internet.
        Sorry, i disagree. Except of course i am reading upside down.

When you click on income proof on your main home page, the dates shown are 2003; but when you download the ebook, the dates shown on the income proof is 2008. Obviously, this is inconsistent which makes one doubt the authenticity of these income proof.
        Well, am obviously familiar with this gimmicks as it is bound to live forever.

However, with regards to the overall contents and quality of your ebook, i would say, some of it make sense though it is doubtful if the declared income is realistic within the time frame stated
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1662317].message }}
          Originally Posted by naijapower View Post

Sorry, i disagree. Except of course i am reading upside down.

When you click on income proof on your main home page, the dates shown are 2003; but when you download the ebook, the dates shown on the income proof is 2008. Obviously, this is inconsistent which makes one doubt the authenticity of these income proof.
          Well, am obviously familiar with this gimmicks as it is bound to live forever.

However, with regards to the overall contents and quality of your ebook, i would say, some of it make sense though it is doubtful if the declared income is realistic within the time frame stated
          Hi naijapower,

I really do think you ought to have your eyes tested or at least clean the screen of your computer, all the dates are Dec 2008 from the 10th to the 16th, I have no idea where you get 2003 from, it quite clearly states 2008.

As for you commenting as to the income proofs as not authentic or very doubtful if I had earned that amount of money in the time frame, why would I want to lie about this information, I am giving away my e-book, if I was charging for it maybe I would want to embelish the truth but know it is for free.

if you do not wish to take advantage of the information please do not, like I said before it takes the same amount of effort to do nothing as it does to do something.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1663952].message }}

Hi naijapower,

I really do think you ought to have your eyes tested or at least clean the screen of your computer, all the dates are Dec 2008 from the 10th to the 16th, I have no idea where you get 2003 from, it quite clearly states 2008.

As for you commenting as to the income proofs as not authentic or very doubtful if I had earned that amount of money in the time frame, why would I want to lie about this information, I am giving away my e-book, if I was charging for it maybe I would want to embelish the truth but know it is for free.

if you do not wish to take advantage of the information please do not, like I said before it takes the same amount of effort to do nothing as it does to do something.
            Not honest!!! This is material falsehood and unacceptable by any standard. You have rushed to correct your error and then accuse me of eye problem.
            I was actually being diplomatic and tactical in my approach as i already made a screen print of what i viewed yesterday. The version from the link on your website showed income with 2003 dates while your ebook showed 2008.
            It is very clear that this income proof was 'doctored'.
            Not sure what you wish to achieve. But perhaps to build up a reputation so when you ask for money for any of your products in future, people would look back and then trust you.

I won't bother engaging you any further but will simply raise my concerns with proof to the right channel.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1663995].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author megaplex

Hi naijapower,

Only the best threads get there own resident troll.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1771257].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author biys01
          Originally Posted by naijapower View Post

well if in your browser when looking at his proof or earnings page you press ctrl & + a couple of times you will see the dates do read 2008 and not 2003
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1841429].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author caroline081104
    This is amazing, i really want to try this one... Anyone have tried this one?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1663287].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kay King
      One liner with a bunch of keyword links
      Signature
      Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world changes forever for that one dog
      One secret to happiness is to let every situation be
      what it is instead of what you think it should be.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1663326].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RDJLabs
    50k in 6 days WITHOUT a list? Wow you must be banking hard (If this is real).. I would definitely check this one out.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1664223].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author reader11
    Sorry, but I think it is imposible...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1664630].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Vishal Mahadik
    Hi MickYoung, Your method of earning seems very possible. But it is very hard to start earning in the beginning because of the different issues like:

1) Unaware about Google Adwords Campaign Optimization (this is very common amongst newbies and sometimes so called pro's),

2) Lack of proper market research, product research and keyword research in the early stage...

3) Lack of required funds in the beginning (You will definitely need good chunk of money to invest in your adwords campaign),

There can be more factors involved as we begin... but these are at the top of my mind right now.

No, I am not criticizing any of your earning strategies, but giving some of points of my own where a newbie needs to take care of his spending and should pay close attention to his profit/loss ratio.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1665754].message }}
      Originally Posted by im2010 View Post

Hi MickYoung, Your method of earning seems very possible. But it is very hard to start earning in the beginning because of the different issues like:

1) Unaware about Google Adwords Campaign Optimization (this is very common amongst newbies and sometimes so called pro's),

2) Lack of proper market research, product research and keyword research in the early stage...

3) Lack of required funds in the beginning (You will definitely need good chunk of money to invest in your adwords campaign),

There can be more factors involved as we begin... but these are at the top of my mind right now.

No, I am not criticizing any of your earning strategies, but giving some of points of my own where a newbie needs to take care of his spending and should pay close attention to his profit/loss ratio.
      Hi there,

Thanks for your input, before I went live I had no idea how well it was going to go, if I told you I had 1 item, I wrote my ad and let it go, 6 days and $50k later, I must say I was as shocked as anyone was.

It can be done, I try to show people how and if they need help they can always email me.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1666150].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mywebwork
    Mick

If I and many other Warriors seem skeptical about your claims then I apologize, but you do need to see it from our point of view:

1 -Your income "proof" is over a year old. If it is genuine there have been a LOT of changes on the Internet in the last year. A number of formerly lucrative niches are now either saturated or extinct, here in the US the new FTC rules have made a number of marketing methods illegal, Amazon has dropped thousands of affiliates due to state-level legal changes, and Google is always changing and has also been clamping down on "get paid by Google" schemes.

I think that providing more recent proof of earnings would go a long way to establishing credibility in your claims - something from December 2009 or January 2010. It would also prove that your method is sustainable and was not just a fluke.

2 - As I mentioned in my earlier post (and no offence intended) your website is horrible, a prime example of how NOT to build a site. If naijapower has an eye problem it is likely caused by trying to read your small font blue text on the black background of your site. It doesn't contain any real information, and your "Privacy" page is actually a download page for your e-book (at least we don't need to join your mailing list to get it). It is hard to imagine someone making the income you claim to make would not invest in the services of a decent web developer, or at least look for a reasonable WordPress template. In short, it doesn't do much for your credibility as an Internet Marketer.

You also had to be told to obscure the names of your clients in your income proof, something that is essentially Internet Marketing 101 as well as just plain common sense. And they are still visible in your e-book, at least the version that is available for download on your Privacy page. It would be a shame if you had to spend all that money of yours in a legal battle with your customers (but it probably explains why you don't have actual Privacy page, as you obviously don't have a Privacy Policy!).

3 - As of this writing this thread is the only one you have posted in. This forum is an established community, and we welcome new members with open arms, but we have also been victims of far too many spammers and con artists who see it as a way to make an easy dollar. Again I am not accusing you here, if your intention was indeed to help others then we are all grateful.

But again see the way we see it. You're brand new here, an unknown in the Internet Marketing world. Rather than posting a "Hi, I'm Mick and I have been an Internet Marketer for over a year - great to meet you all" post in the Main forum you chose to immediately push your course to us. Kind of like the insurance salesman who gets invited to a party and proceeds to try and sell life insurance policies to all the guests- it's a turn off.

Again I'm not trying to be rude and I hope it isn't coming off that way.

I suggest you start posting in other threads, not to tell us how much money you made, but to share your insights about Internet Marketing. If you do indeed generate this incredible income then you should have a lot to offer, and with the flaws in your website and sales material it's likely you could learn a few things as well.

Establish your credentials here and then tell us how you've discovered the secret to success. I know you'll be well received if you do.

All the best to you in 2010!

Bill
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1666497].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BillArnold
    I've seen so many claims like this one, but most of it proved nothing to everybody. They are only claiming something out of nothing! As I read the above reply, could you answer back with all of his points? Maybe from there, all of us can judge your claim is really true.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1666769].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Spadger
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1668795].message }}
      Originally Posted by Spadger View Post

Many Thanks for this info. I've had a good read of your report, and I can see where a lot of this will work. Ok we need to do some work for ourselves of course, but only by our own actions can we make this work. I for one will give this go.

And if others don't wish to give it a go then fair enough, you've neither lost nor gained anything.
      Hi Spadger,

Yes thanks for that mate, you are correct in what you say, you can either give it a go or decide to leave it , it costs you nothing, those who decide to leave it will spend a lot of time and no doubt money chasing the dream.

Good luck
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1669697].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lexilexi
    I read your ebook and thanks for the info, definitely some value in there. It seems clear that you have actually done this. How much did you spend on trial and error, and how much time did it take in experiments and learning before you cracked it? There's a real learning curve in this type of ecommerce and there's no way someone can get it all right without going through the kinds of tribulations that you pointed out in your ebook.

Gross earnings statistics are misleading. If your traffic is start-stop then it would lead us to conclude that you are buying the traffic. 50k in sales is really great but how much did you spend on traffic to get those figures? ROI in terms of % gain please.

I really appreciate the fact that in the eBook you talk about some of the pitfalls and the things you had to go through. Too many people are fooled into thinking that there is some path to easy street right around the corner. If an opportunity is dead easy, someone else is already doing it. There are piles of gold, but there are usually hurdles in front of them and the winners are the ones who overcome the obstacles that others cannot.
    Signature

"If there is no door, it becomes necessary to break out through the wall."

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1668997].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tryinhere
    Some wrong and or mis information for my liking, you make it sound easy, i would not be advising anyone that it would guarantee an income and to go ahead and spend $ because they are guaranteed to make money with this, people should only ever spend what they can afford to loose.

telling people to spend based on a supposed income is wrong 100%, very sketchy and any newbie should tread water with caution, yes it can work just be careful with some of the advice.
    Signature
    | > Choosing to go off the grid for a while to focus on family, work and life in general. Have a great 2020 < |
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1669174].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AdBankPro
    Ways to make money online:

1) Sell your own product
    2) Make it possible for others to sell your own product (your own affilitate program)
    3) Sell someone else's product (affiliate programs)
    4) Send others to sell someone else's product (2nd, 3rd, etc. tier affiliate programs)
    5) Sell advertising or use a form of Adsense on your highly trafficked website

Make sense? Your own "product" could be a physical product, digital product (ie: downloadable ebook, software), or service.

That's about it! If you can think of other ways, post them! Be creative, of course.
    Signature

Phil Benham

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1671364].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mad_hatter_29
      Hey guys,
      I just downloaded Mikes report and although there's nothing in there which is ground breaking it does include everything a newbie needs to get started.

There's no bumpf in there and it's a very down to earth read - I would go so far as to say that if you met a brit in the pub and asked 'How can I make some cash online?' this is probably exactly the way it would be described to you.

From a personal perspective I think that if Mike had cleaned this up and presented it in a more professional manner it could have been a nice little WSO.

and - whether you think his earnings screen shots are fake or real it really doesn't matter, the report is free, I see nothing in there which is contrary to the knowledge that I've developed in the past 6 years and as I said if you're a newbie there are worse places to start then this.

This is just my opinion but I thought I'd check it out after seeing so many people slating him.
      Paul.
      Signature
      Google Stalker How to rank #1 for the Hardest keywords!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1671481].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author cozo16
        there is no harm in trying. just hope this really works
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1672902].message }}
        Originally Posted by mad_hatter_29 View Post

Hey guys,
        I just downloaded Mikes report and although there's nothing in there which is ground breaking it does include everything a newbie needs to get started.

There's no bumpf in there and it's a very down to earth read - I would go so far as to say that if you met a brit in the pub and asked 'How can I make some cash online?' this is probably exactly the way it would be described to you.

From a personal perspective I think that if Mike had cleaned this up and presented it in a more professional manner it could have been a nice little WSO.

and - whether you think his earnings screen shots are fake or real it really doesn't matter, the report is free, I see nothing in there which is contrary to the knowledge that I've developed in the past 6 years and as I said if you're a newbie there are worse places to start then this.

This is just my opinion but I thought I'd check it out after seeing so many people slating him.
        Paul.
        Hi Madhatter and thanks,

Anyone would think I was out to rip people off with some of the comments i have received over the last few days, there's that saying "give a man a fish and feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and feed him for life" unfortunately there are those out there that would rather watch someone else do the fishing, then watch them cook the fish and when the fish is presented to them for eating, they would turn around and say "I don't like fish".

Go figure.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1674018].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author guide4everything
    This is impressive,should try it.
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1673635].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mikepvcom
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1678237].message }}
      Originally Posted by mikepvcom View Post

So basically your trying to say that it will take you 2 months of work to = How much the president makes in 1

So you can make $400,000 in 2 months yea ok
      Hi Mike,

I think you misunderstood, I am not saying I make $400,000 in 2 months what I am saying is I made $50,000 in 6 days or to be precise £39,995 GBP and the free ebook explains how I did it.

If you do not want the book simply delete it, it did not cost you anything.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1679613].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author AffiliateJ
        Mick,

Thanks for the book. It was very interesting.

If you want to get people off your back it would be nice to see more recent income statements, if possible. Are you still using this system?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1681325].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author xdarata
        The important for me is downloading your e-book and reading it. Thank you.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1734407].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author debrian
    Thank you. the book is very good
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1683859].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author hariklia
      Thank you for the book. Just read it and find it interesting and informative.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1985541].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author pcdasari
        Hi Mike,

This is a good read, it is easy to get carried awaywith the big numbers as they always sound dounting to me.

What I'll be more interested is to know your daily spend / business expense to achieve what you have achieved.

Thanks.......Pc
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1990032].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Jason Regis
          I'm still waiting to receive the ebook but when I get it and read through it thoroughly I will get back to know.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2048552].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author paladin1
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1683968].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cobwab
      I can't tell fi you're lying or not, but it sounds to good to be true and I haven;t read it yet but I will.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1684256].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tredi Andrasa
    Interested thread, too good to be true but I think I will watch this for a while
    Anyway thanks for sharing Mike.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1687219].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rinz
    thanks mick, I'll go and check it out
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1688030].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dmitryguru
    50k in 6 days? thats pretty crazy im going to check this out
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1690795].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bamsgenx
    There is only one thing i still believe till today,
    there is not instant way to get rich, so if you can be rich instantly, it means that i do not believe you.
    sorry, but thanks any way for sharing...
    Signature

no signature yet

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1695577].message }}
      Originally Posted by bamsgenx View Post

There is only one thing i still believe till today,
      there is not instant way to get rich, so if you can be rich instantly, it means that i do not believe you.
      sorry, but thanks any way for sharing...
      Hi,

At no point have I said it will make you rich instantly, the only thing that will do that is winning the lottery but you know what, you have to make the effort and buy a ticket.

It took me a long time and I made a lot of mistakes before I made that amount of money, this is the reason I have written the ebook so people that want to make money online will not make the same mistakes I have made and you can start an online business in super quick time.

If you only managed to earn 10% of what I did, that would be $5,000 in 6 days, if it took you a month, would that be a problem?

The ebook is FREE, if you do not wish to read it that is ok, I'm only trying to help.

Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1700382].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rocketbidz
    Thanks mate the info here is priceless!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1696834].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mili_D
    This is really interesting; I am going to have to check this out! I am really amazed that you did not have a squeeze page or a landing page to take your customers information down and it still worked out for you. Nice one let's see what else you have to say.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1697091].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JulioGarabot
    What I do not understand is, if you use drop shipping or buy the products. and ship them your self?.
    Signature
    123 Happy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1709652].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author David Rosa
    reminds me of a watered niche blueprint
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1710378].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author snerwal
    Thanks info is great
    Signature

Sushil
    The Only place to Cure Ur Bad Breaths
    Online stockpile > For Stay Healthy All the Times

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1721719].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zackick
    why i still not get the confirmation email yet?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1734371].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zackick
    ok i get it, so the method of drive traffic is adword. research use the ebay and amazon, find the best and most wanted item to sell in our online shop. That is all i get the idea. item used the dropshipper.

Then if i sell the clickbank item, i not comfortable use google adword and not have large amout of money is there any other way???
    the platform i use will be free blog and payment will be redirect to clickbank.
    How can this solve the problem??/
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1734405].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vivekg
    I just downloaded the ebook will read it and if I have any questions I will mail you.
    Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1734467].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DSTOFF
    Great E-book! Has given me lots of useful information
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1772545].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author siliwangitravel
    yes this is too good to be true.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1835390].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Emily Meeks
    You made $50K in just 6 days? Great!

Did you have to spend $100K to make that, though?
    Signature

In all that you do, know your True INTENT...

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1840332].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lrl
    Hello,
    Thanks so much for the ebook. I think I found you on Warrior Forum.

The gist of the information is fantastic, but I do have a question or two.

Would you be willing to send a link to your store so we could get an idea about doing this?
    Do you have more than one store?
    Do You use the Free Zen Cart script as your store?

Thanks
    lrl
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2050508].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author netbossbd
    Link is Dead.
    Can anyone share it please.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4386476].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mortis
    link broken, can re up?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6844370].message }}

Trending Topics