Free Report on Trading Penny Stocks: Make 50-100 Percent Gains in a Single Day!

11 replies
Hi guys, this is a free report I made for traders looking to get involved in the penny stock market. Penny stocks are a volatile and profitable trading opportunity that I'll be exploring in more detail at my trading blog, but for now here's some free content on how you can make money online instantly trading penny stocks with no lists, no websites and only a few hundred dollars in an account!

In this report you'll find...

-How to trade penny stocks that jump significantly in a single day, make 50 percent or more in profit within a few hours!
-How to find the best, most profitable stocks and what statistics to analyze when searching for the next huge breakout
-The best, most consistent penny stock trading service that I subscribe to and feature on my blog to make consistent returns on penny stocks by finding them before they explode!
-What the 2 hottest sectors are in 2010 and how you can profit from them
-A systematic trading plan to get you on the right track producing wealth and independence by trading

Check out my free 2010 penny stock report here
#day #free #gains #make #penny #percent #report #single #stocks #trading
  • Profile picture of the author glchandler
    Pretty good read here. I played with pennies until about five or six years ago, and actually made a $$$ or two with them. Oft times it is the broker fee in and broker fee out that you need to watch for.

Ever want to read a good story on pennies, check out CMKX. Largest share scam in history. I turned it a few times for profit and now own just about 20 million shares that are worthless.----not that big of a deal when I got them at around 00.00005 and less.
    Signature

There is never a BAD time to help those living with lousy kidneys!
    http://funds.gofundme.com/1oh40

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1681921].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DanPE
      Originally Posted by glchandler View Post

Pretty good read here. I played with pennies until about five or six years ago, and actually made a $$$ or two with them. Oft times it is the broker fee in and broker fee out that you need to watch for.
      Never a truer word. It's almost ridiculously easy to make money on the share market if you don't take brokerage and liquidity into account.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1690926].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Cataclysm1987
        For that reason, my portfolio is mainly options and forex trades, but penny stocks are still awesome to trade and highly marketable. When someone sees a penny stock going up 500% in a day, they don't think about brokerage fees or trading volume, they think about $$$
        Signature

No signature here today!

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1692714].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author darkonetoo
          Originally Posted by Cataclysm1987 View Post

For that reason, my portfolio is mainly options and forex trades, but penny stocks are still awesome to trade and highly marketable. When someone sees a penny stock going up 500% in a day, they don't think about brokerage fees or trading volume, they think about $$$
          I was given 50K shares of penny stock that has been .05/share and 1.20/share since I got it. The problem with penny stocks is ---

No accurate information. By default, the game is played by insiders for the profit of the insiders -- not the investors.

A tough trade for the outsiders (the small investor).

I much prefer forex and futures much more than penny stocks. Better liquidity and potential.

DarkOneToo
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2145294].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author dragonlayd
        Originally Posted by DanPE View Post

Never a truer word. It's almost ridiculously easy to make money on the share market if you don't take brokerage and liquidity into account.
        As an ex-stockbroker, I have to agree - most people don't take all the fees into consideration when they jump in and out of trades - that's what can kill you.

Oops - I forgot to say - good report. Helpful and clear.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2404626].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author rogerstn
          Dragonlayd, is it possible to make a cosistent 100% + profit per year with some of these stock advisors? I have looked at news letters/advisors for annual fees of $200 to $5000. All guarantee tremendous results. If they don't I might get my money back ( but I doubt it) and I loose thousands finding out they don't know Jack.
          Thanks,
          Roger
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2669650].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author dragonlayd
            Originally Posted by rogerstn View Post

Dragonlayd, is it possible to make a cosistent 100% + profit per year with some of these stock advisors? I have looked at news letters/advisors for annual fees of $200 to $5000. All guarantee tremendous results. If they don't I might get my money back ( but I doubt it) and I loose thousands finding out they don't know Jack.
            Thanks,
            Roger
            In my estimation there is no such thing as 100% anything in stocks. anyone who tells you that is jerking your chain!!
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2676927].message }}
    Yeah I just recently started trading with it and figured I'd put some marketing skills to work on some of the stuff I've been learning. Helps bring people back to my blog where I can review products and show off some trading skills

What happened with CMKX? Did they lie about earnings or something?
    Signature

No signature here today!

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1682401].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JasonDevans
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1683002].message }}
      Originally Posted by JasonDevans View Post

Does penny stock really make it worth enough to invest in? I heard its not the same as it use to be since our economy in USA isn't doing so hot. Any ideas?
      Actually the equity markets have been hot for buyers ever since the 2008 stock crash. It bottomed out prices and gave us a nice bull run. However, now that the santa clause rally is over, we're due for a correction so I would trade but with great caution
      Signature

No signature here today!

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1688520].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author paladin1
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1684043].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author glchandler
      What happened with CMKX? Did they lie about earnings or something?
      One Canadian gentleman had millions of acres leased for diamond mining. When went on pink sheet sales has total short sales of somewhere over 800 BILLION shares.

Largest short sale scam in history. SEC finally pulled plug on it, now law suits on everybody from original owner to SEC and everybody in between. Shareholders are suing the SEC and others for fraud.

Few people in jail. Rumors still abound that stock will come back and be worth up to $00.50 or more in settlement. I know of people who own in the billions in shares!

good lesson here for me!
      Signature

There is never a BAD time to help those living with lousy kidneys!
      http://funds.gofundme.com/1oh40

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1684351].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tankprofit
    Hope you don't mind me plugging this guys $10 (5) Video Course. but he made over $11,000 last month with it...I love internet marketing and I am always looking for unique online strategies and this guy really does a good job in his 5 Video series I would love to also hear about your program, if it is doing well for you. Email me at if you would like to take a look. I'm going to your site right now
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1686725].message }}

Trending Topics